Going Where No Man Has Gone Before Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan continued, "Akiko and I talked at breakfast and she said you were always looking for new asses to fuck. She sent me in here with her blessing. Maybe I can find some new pussy for you, some tight asses to fuck, would you like that Master?"

My cock jumped again at that news.

Susan said, "Master, let's complete our unfinished business this morning before I go hunting for more tail for you."

This was almost too much but here I was, naked and horny with a hot strawberry blonde with a rocking body giving me head. And my girlfriend sent her in here. And gave me permission to fuck her.

Susan looked up at me and said, "Master, are you ready for some very fresh, very tight, very hot, and very wet, pussy? Are you ready for the tightest pussy you have ever had, or ever will have? How do you want to take me Master?"

It was only Saturday morning, there was much more for me to enjoy in Las Vegas. To be continued.