Going With The Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are going to be with me until Monday morning," I said as we drove toward my house. "Do you have appointments that you need to cancel?"

She took a deep breath. "No sir," she said.

"Good. Now reach over here and feel what you have done to me."

There seemed to be a moment of indecision, but then her hand was on the hard bulge in my pants. Tentatively she explored the contours with her fingertips.

"My goodness," she crooned. "What have I done to cause this?"

"You have just been you, or almost so. The real you would not have hesitated like you just did. I am going to have to discipline you because of it. If you want to avoid being punished, you will obey me instantly in the future."

"Yes sir, I understand." Her hand closed on me and squeezed. "Am I permitted to take the initiative, or am I limited to doing only what you tell me?"

I smiled at her. Her hand was moving lower, seeking another super-sensitive area. No way was I going to discourage initiative like that. "You are not only encouraged to take the initiative, you are required to do so, and to show imagination in coming up with ways to please me. Otherwise, more punishment will ensue."

"Oh my," she said in mock dismay. "It appears there is no way I will be able to avoid some punishment."

"This is true. Your safe word will be 'uncle' in case you cannot take it. But I don't expect you ever to use it."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I know you will treat me fairly. I'm yours to command."

It was, as they say, 'music to my ears'.

I pulled into my driveway and quickly got out of the van to go around to the passenger side. Sandra sat still, waiting for my instructions. I opened the door and, grasping her by the wrist, drew her out so that her back was against the car. Forcefully I took her head in my hands and kissed her on the lips. At first I was gentle, but I maintained contact and gradually opened her with my tongue. My body pressed against hers, letting her feel my excitement.

"Umm..." A low moan came from her throat as her tongue met mine. Her hips moved. It was that delicious moment with a woman when you know she is yours for the taking.

My hands dropped and closed on the rounded flesh of her ass. She groaned as I pulled her against me, twisting her hips back and forth, and probing me deeply with her tongue. I could have cum right then. But I broke contact and stepped back.

"We should go inside," I said. "I have some nosey neighbors."

"Yes sir," she whispered.

My rented house is modest: all I could afford with my sizable child support payments. But it has three bedrooms, two baths, and a nice private backyard. The kitchen is the biggest room, dominated by a black granite-covered center island three feet by six feet. The boys and I eat most of our meals sitting on stools around that counter, and I had fantasized about using it for other purposes. Now I was going to live those fantasies.

I led Sandra into the kitchen. She came willingly, but acted surprised.

"I thought you would want to show me your bedroom right away," she teased.

"You will see plenty of my bedroom, but first you must be punished. Remember?"

"Ohh... Are you going to spank me?"

"You will find out. Now turn and put your butt against the island. Good. Now put your palms flat on the counter and keep them there."

"Yes sir."

The position placed the front of her body at my disposal. She could not move backward, and as long as she kept her hands and arms down I had easy and complete access to her breasts. Later I planned to tie her in various other positions, but in the beginning I wanted to test her willingness and ability to hold still as I tormented her.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want. First I'm going to see what is under this pretty sundress. The scooped neck is very nice, but it doesn't go nearly low enough."

She sucked in a deep breath, thrusting her chest out. "I hope you won't be disappointed," she said. "I'm not twenty five like Carol."

"I'm not either. Now, shoulders back!"

With a shudder she closed her eyes and offered herself for my inspection. I took my time, running a fingernail over the fabric that was stretched tightly over the protruding mounds. I moved slowly from one to the other, avoiding the growing tips that were dimpling the cloth even through her bra. Then I switched to using the ends of my fingers to probe and sample the texture of her flesh. Finally, lifting the heavy gourds from below I leaned into her and kissed her neck.

"Ohhh...", she moaned. Her hips moved, but she kept her hands down, welcoming my kisses and acquiescing to my exploration of her tits. I closed my index fingers and thumbs on the protruding buds and squeezed.

"AHHH..." Her eyes popped open and her hips wiggled more. Her expression was one of pure lust. She was ready, but I wasn't through with her. I wanted total submission before I took her.

I pinched harder. "Are you going to obey my every command?"

"OHH GOD, YES... OHHH... NOT SO HARD... PLEASE..."

Releasing her nipples I palmed both tits. "Good. You have a taste of what happens if you resist. Now push yourself up so that you are sitting on the counter. I want you up higher as I undress you."

My hands on her waist helped her up to get her butt on the counter. Her legs opened, inviting me to stand close. The counter height placed her chest about at the level of my face, which was just where I wanted it.

"Now how do we lower this dress?" I asked innocently.

Her eyes held mine. I was pleased that I did not have to remind her to keep her hands down on the counter. "There is a zipper in the back," she breathed.

I lowered the zipper and eased the dress over her shoulders. One at a time I lifted her wrists to pull the loose material free of her arms and leave it in a puddle on the counter. Her cream-colored bra was tight and full to overflowing, with her turgid nipples clearly visible.

"Nice," I said, running my fingers over her. "Soft and firm at the same time. Perfect for nuzzling and kissing and squeezing, and other things. And a fastener in the front. I like that. Be sure to wear bras like this when you are with me. That is if I permit you to wear a bra at all."

"Yes sir. I will always make it easy for you to get at my tits. They are yours to play with whenever you want, and however you want."

Wow. This woman knew what I liked to hear. She was old enough and experienced enough to know that the best sex involved the head as much as the body, and that verbal expressions of submission were powerful turn-ons.

The clasp opened easily, and the bra seemed to spring up and off. As I expected, her breasts sagged a bit, but not that much considering their size. I had seen more droopiness on much younger women, especially the plump ones. And Sandra's nipples and areolas were to die for: large and puffy and beckoning to be sucked.

But not yet. I took a step back and studied her, watching the rise and fall as she took deep breaths, and periodically shifting my gaze to her eyes. This moment when I first saw her body would happen only once and was to be savored. I wanted to relish each step of her surrender.

"I warned you that I was a no spring chicken," she said. "I've thought about getting some artificial support, but it's so expensive."

"They are exquisite. Put that thought out of your head. You will be your age with me. I'm not like I was twenty years ago either. We men are just as insecure about our bodies as you are. What's important to me is not physical perfection, but response. Are they very sensitive?"

"Oh yes. They are aching to be touched right now."

I smiled. "Patience my dear. I want to talk about them more first. Have you ever had them tied?"

"What do you mean?"

"Surely you have seen pictures. A rough cord wrapped around tightly, compressing the flesh into a cone, the points protruding and vulnerable."

"Oh... Yes, I have seen pictures like that. Are you going to do that to me?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you will do whatever you want."

"Good answer. But it won't save your delicious tits from some punishment. Now lean back on your hands and push them out."

She complied, arching her back and inclining her neck so that she was looking up at the ceiling. It was a position that indicated the total surrender of her breasts to my desires. I took the left one in both hands and kneaded and molded until the stiff bud was jutting out like the stem of a mushroom. Later I would bind her to produce the same effect, but at that point I was too eager to take the time.

My lips came down and lightly kissed the tender spot. Then I started to work it with my tongue, around the areola, up the distended nipple, over the top, and back again, and again. She made little mewing noises and tried to shimmy her tit into my mouth. I took my time, licking and nipping at her with my teeth, until finally closing my lips over the whole pointy cone and sucking it like I wanted to swallow the whole enchilada.

She cried out and wrapped her legs around my hips, squirming and pulling me into her. Clearly her tits were super sensitive, and I was delighted.

"I'll bet I could make you cum doing this," I said, momentarily releasing her.

"OH YES... YES... DO IT HARDER..."

I clamped my hands around her other breast and gave it a long lick. "What are you going to do for me? Use your imagination."

"I'm going to the same thing to your cock. I'm going to lick it and tease it, up one side and down the other, over and around the top, again and again. I'm going to keep it up until you are screaming for me to take you in my mouth."

Just when I didn't think I could get any harder, I experienced a surge that was almost painful. I wanted more.

"And then what? Be graphic." I mumbled before continuing to feast on her.

"And then I will start on your balls. I will hold your cock lightly between my fingers to move it out of the way while I lick all around."

I could picture the scene and I actually 'felt' the sensations in my over-heated brain. Still I pushed her for more.

"How far under are you going to lick?"

"All the way to your ass, rimming you. Would you like that?"

"Are you kidding? But I would take a shower first."

She giggled. "In that case I would probe you with my tongue."

That image almost sent me over the top. I squeezed her tit hard and munched on the nipple until she was at the same near-ecstatic state. Then I let go and moved my hands to her hair, pulling her head in front of my face.

"I've had enough of your tits for now," I said. "Lie with your back on the counter and your legs over the edge. It's time for me to remove your panties and see what's going on down there."

"Oh no, you can't do that. I'm a good girl. I shouldn't let you look at my pussy, and touch it, and do things..."

"Down bitch, and be quiet," I laughed. "You know I'm going to do whatever I want, and you're going to love every minute."

I played with her for a long time on that island counter. Her creamy body glowed against the black granite, her softness contrasting sensuously with the hard surface. There wasn't a square inch of her that I did not tease and explore.

At one point I made good on my promise to punish her, and I spanked her hard as she lay across the counter on her stomach, her hands gripping the far edge, and her feet on the floor. I held her in position with one hand between her legs working on her very wet pussy while my other hand made her ass bounce. Next time I vowed to use a paddle, because my hand ended up sorer than her butt.

She squirmed and whimpered and had at least two orgasms. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I flipped her over, dropped my pants, and pulled her up with her legs wrapped around my waist. I staggered into an armless chair with her straddling my lap. She guided me into her, and with her feet on the floor giving her leverage, she literally fucked my brains out, replacing all thoughts with pure sexual sensation. It was incredible.

Chapter 5

The next morning I woke with her lying beside me, naked and warm. Her eyes were open, expectant.

"Hello there," I said. "Where did you come from?"

"You picked me up at the swimming pool. Remember?"

"Oh yea. You are that hot older chick who was hanging around with the gorgeous babe of the bedroom eyes."

She kissed me on the cheek. "And you could have had either of us. But you chose me. And I'm going to make sure you don't regret it."

"You made a good start last night," I chuckled.

"I felt so free with you. Everything was out in the open, both of us revealing our fantasies and letting go. All our cards on the table, as you said."

"As I remember it, you were the one on the table," I snickered.

"Ummm... How come I'm the only one naked this morning?"

"Cause you're prettier than I am. I always wear my boxers to bed."

Sandra giggled and hooked a finger in the elastic, just like Carol had done in the pool. "Fine with me," she said. "I know where you are."

It was becoming obvious where I was. "Are you going to tell your friend Carol what happened?"

"Of course. We share everything."

"Everything?"

"You'd be surprised at what I know about Carol, and vice versa."

"It's not fair you telling her about me, and me not knowing about her."

She grinned. "Oh, so you're still interested in that sweet young thing. Well, I don't blame you. She has a fabulous body and knows how to use it. I should know."

I raised up on my elbow and looked down at her. Already three quarters erect, I was suddenly fully aroused. Had I just gotten the hint that Sandra and Carol's relationship was not completely platonic? My lizard brain jumped to the image of Carol in the pool, pushing her tits against me with that look of lust in her come-hither eyes. I really liked Sandra, and was sincere in choosing her over the too-young hottie, but maybe I could have my cake and eat it too. After all, I was supposed to be in charge, and Sandra had committed to obey.

She returned my stare, seeming to read my thoughts. It would have been hard for her to miss the hardness against her leg.

"What's going on in that sexy mind, big boy?" she asked sweetly.

"Sandra, you are going to tell me everything you know about Carol and your relationship with her. And while you're at it, you can start doing some of things you promised last night."

"Yes sir," she said, and wet her lips. "Why don't you push up against the headboard and stretch out your legs. Carol will have no problem with me telling you about us. She expected it, but maybe not this soon."

I slithered into a seating position, and Sandra moved down to lie on her stomach between my legs. The bed had no foot board, making it possible for her to stretch out. My senses were alive with anticipation.

She smiled up at me. "I think this is a good position for telling you the story of Carol me. I can gauge your reaction and help it along. Is it okay with you, sir?"

Mr. Happy thought it was more than okay, and was trying with all its might to break out of my shorts. Tentatively Sandra used a fingertip to maneuver it toward the opening.

"You may proceed. But go slow."

"Yes sir. In that case I'll keep you covered up so I won't be tempted before I can finish the story. But I will need to monitor your condition through your pants... just a light pinch from time to time... like this..."

An electric jolt surged through my body. I closed my eyes, unable to respond. A wet spot materialized on my shorts.

"Uh oh, I'd better be careful," she said. "You are on hair trigger."

"You are really something," I managed. "Talk to me."

"Okay. Well, as I'm sure you've figured out by now, Carol and I both like sex. We like it a lot. In many forms. We are both extroverts and bonded immediately when I moved next door a year ago. My ex was giving me trouble, and I moved across the country to start a new life. Carol was recently divorced and just beginning to get interested in new relationships. But neither of us had boyfriends."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Well, she started dating pretty soon, but nothing clicked for her. As for me, I didn't have so many opportunities. One night we were watching a soft porn movie where a dominant older woman seduces her sexy younger neighbor, and we were both turned on. When it ended, I stood up and took Carol by the hair. She did not resist as I led her into the bedroom. It was an incredible night."

"Wow. Had you ever done anything like that before?"

"As I said, I like sex, and I had played a bit with my roommate in college, but nothing since. It was a first time for Carol."

My reaction surprised me. Sandra's hand was no longer in contact, and my erection had partially collapsed. Picturing the two women together was exciting, but also disconcerting. Did they prefer each other to men? Not good for the male ego.

"I'm sure your life was different after that," I said. "No need to play the dating game with men."

She laughed. "On the contrary. It made us both hornier. We knew we were bisexual, not lesbians. It opened new doors, and meant we could enjoy greater variety. We talked a lot about the possibility of threesomes and group sex, but nothing developed. Carol had a number of one and two night affairs, which I forced her to describe in detail with me while I pleasured her."

"You forced her?"

"Yea. The domination-submission theme was a big part of it. Still is."

"And you are the dominant."

A hand descended on me. Strong fingers encased my balls. "Strange isn't it," she said with a grin. "With her I like being in charge. With you I like being obedient. But in both cases, I could switch. Like right now. I am going to control you. You must do as I say, or else."

Once again Mr. Happy telegraphed my reaction by instantly stiffening. Sandra took note and gripped it with her other hand. "So... you are a switch too," she announced triumphantly. "We are quite a pair. And Carol makes three."

"My god... what is happening here?"

"Don't fight it. Admit that your fantasies have included something like this. Go with flow. Wouldn't you love to have both me and Carol at the same time?"

"Ahhh... you know I would. Don't squeeze so hard..."

"Then lie back with your hands behind your head. That's it... Be a good boy and let Sandra take care of you. Think about you and me doing Carol. She's not much of a switch, prefers to be on the bottom. You and I can take turns being the boss."

"It boggles the mind..."

"You have fallen into the honey pot, my dear. Carol and I have fantasized about playing together with someone like you. We'll strip her and tie her in a way that gives you complete access to her perky tits. I'll let you kiss her pretty face and drown in those misty eyes you like so much, while I finger her from behind. Then when she's ready you can fuck her and I'll help. She'll go nuts."

"And what about you?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure to get what I want."

Still gripping my balls she fished my cock out through the slit. It waved in the air like a sapling in the wind. "Are you game?" she asked.

"What do I have to do?"

"Nothing. Just say 'yes mam', and then relax while I have my way with you."

"Yes mam."

She bent the little tree down and let it spring back. Then she slapped it a couple of times, hard but not too hard. I moaned. So this is what it's like, being under someone else's control. I wonder if she would really squeeze my balls if I tried to get up.

She read my mind. "Don't even think about resisting me. I'm going to keep my grip on your family jewels while I get your shorts off. Now raise your butt."