Going With The Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A firm hand slid down my stomach under the waist band to replace the other one on my balls, this time on bare flesh. I was now even more helpless. Off came my pants, over my ankles and onto the floor.

"How nice and stiff you are," she mused. "I think you like this kind of treatment. How about a few more slaps..."

"AHHH..."

"Now some kisses..."

"Ohh..."

"A little tongue?"

"ARRRGG.."

"Look how it jumps around. I'll have to capture it in my mouth to hold it."

"Oh god... yes... that's sooo incredible."

She raised her head and smiled into my face. "That's just the beginning my dear. But don't you dare cum until I say. I have other plans for this dick of yours, and I want it nice and hard."

"Yes mam."

"Good boy. Later we'll go to my house and invite Carol to come over. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes."

Chapter 6

What a difference a day makes. Less than twenty four hours ago I was lounging around a pool, feeling sorry for myself. Now I was sipping ice tea on the porch of the hottest cougar imaginable, waiting for her gorgeous young friend to arrive to be tormented and fucked. I hoped I'm up for it after the way Sandra rode me that morning. My box springs would never be the same.

Sandra came out of the house dressed in a short black skirt and low-cut halter top. She was wearing high heeled leather sandals and carrying a riding crop.

"Well, look at you. I guess you are still in 'boss' mode."

"Yea, Carol will be more comfortable getting started this way. She trusts me; doesn't know you yet. But believe me, she wants to."

"What are you going to do to her?"

She grinned. "It's what WE are going to do to her. I'll soften her up and then turn her over to you. Follow your domination instincts, which as I know from experience are very good. I wouldn't mind your ordering me around too."

This is going to be fun, I thought. For years I have fantasized about having two subs under my control at the same time. Now is my chance.

"Here she comes," I said, watching Carol emerge through an opening in the hedge that separated their two yards. Amazingly, she had on the same bikini she was wearing at the pool. "Did you tell her not to get dressed from yesterday?"

Sandra followed my eyes and smiled. "No, but I'm not surprised. My friend likes to show off, and she knows how good she looks in that bikini. Also it makes her feel deliciously vulnerable."

"Hi, you two," Carol bubbled as she approached the terrace. Her eyes flicked up and down as she took in Sandra's outfit. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"About time you showed up," Sandra said in a harsh tone. "Frank has been getting impatient and is displeased. He has told me to punish you."

"Oh..."

"How do you want her, Frank, sir? That cute little ass is ripe to feel my stinger."

Carol's mesmerizing eyes opened wide. My gaze darted from them to her body and back again. It was hard to decide which turned me on more.

"I want to watch her eyes as you spank her," I said, remaining in my chair with my erection growing.

"No problem," said Sandra. "Come dear, put your hands on Frank's shoulders and bend over. Keep your eyes focused on his. Do you understand?"

"Please... not so fast. I just got here. Can't we just talk a bit?"

"No Carol. You arrive wearing almost nothing to distract my new boyfriend and expect me to let you bat your eyes and tease him even more than you already have? Now move!"

The crop flicked and caught her on the back of a bare thigh. "Ouch... All right... All right... I'm going... like this?..."

I leaned back in my chair so that Carol would have to bend way over in order to put her face opposite mine. Her eyes sparkled, alive with anticipation. I couldn't resist grasping the plump breasts that seemed about to overflow the bikini top and land on my chest.

"Very good," Sandra said. "And I see that Mister Frank has you well in hand. Hold on to those handles, Frank, so that she can't twist away. Now I just need to lower this bikini bottom to fully expose the target. There..."

Carol wet her lips and took a deep breath. I felt her nipples harden in my palms. Sandra began caressing her bare ass with the crop. "Do you have anything to say before I begin dear? You know how I like to hear you acknowledge your position, and your needs."

Out of the corner of one eye I watched her ass begin to sway back and forth, as if it were seeking the rough surface of the crop. "It's so humiliating," she sighed. "I barely know this man, and you're forcing me to open myself to his stare, and his hands, while you get ready to whip me."

"And it makes your pussy wet, doesn't it dear," prompted Sandra.

"God yes... yes... you know it does."

WHAP

"OHH..."

WHAP WHAP

The sharp crack of the leather on her ass was echoed in the misting in her eyes, which momentarily closed after each blow, but then sprang open, tensing for the next one. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. They were indeed as long as she had described in the pool.

"Kiss him, Carol. Show him you are his for the taking."

Hungrily her mouth came down, seeking my lips, pressing, working her tongue inside, a low growling noise in her throat. The light whipping and orders from Sandra had ignited her like a match on dry tinder. My hard-on stretched my pants to the limit. I wanted to take her right then.

"Look how a few swats from Mr. Sting turns on my lovely neighbor. You are going to have to fuck her soon, Mr. Frank, before she explodes. But first I want to see just how wet she is. Hold still dear while I pull your bottoms completely off and feel up between your legs."

"ARGGNN.." She continued to devour me with her mouth and tongue while Sandra went to work on her. Suddenly I felt the bikini top loosen as Sandra popped the snap on her back.

"There. She is totally exposed. Squeeze her tits, Frank, while I finger her. Spread your legs dear."

"Oh.. oh... oh.. ohhhh..."

"My, my. You are so juicy. Frank might not feel a thing going into this super slippery tunnel. Perhaps he should use the other one..."

"NOOOO..." she squealed, raising her head.

SLAP SLAP

Sandra delivered two sharp spanks to her ass. "Quiet! You will submit to whatever we want. Now down on your knees and prepare our new friend. You know what to do, don't you Carol?"

"Yes mam.. I'll be good... but please, not in the ass, not now..."

"Why not, my dear? Have I not prepared you over the past few months? And have you not cum every time?"

"Yes, but.."

"But what?"

"I want Frank in my pussy.. I want it so bad."

Sandra laughed. "Such a shameless hussy. All right. We'll leave it up to him. Do a good job now, and maybe he'll have pity on you."

Giving me the sexiest, sultriest look imaginable, Carol dropped to her knees. Her eyes stayed on mine as one hand closed on me through my pants, and the other tugged at my belt.

The next six hours can only be described as a BDSM orgy. Sandra and I used Carol in every way we could think of, making her cum again and again. And I enlisted her in helping me pleasure Sandra in equal measure. As for me, I quickly ran out of orgasms, but nevertheless enjoyed every minute.

After that initial scene where Sandra dominated Carol, I took over as the boss and directed both women, pushing the limits of my imagination and their tolerance. It was a power trip to end all power trips. I was addicted.

Carol finally had to leave to tend to her kids, and I was left to spend my second night with Sandra. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder as we watched late night TV, and I dozed a while. At about midnight I woke her.

"Let's go to bed," I said. "I have to go to work tomorrow."

"Me too," she sighed. "You mean 'go to bed' like 'go to sleep', or 'go to bed' like you are ready to fuck me again?"

I laughed. "To sleep. You and your friend have drained me dry. But tomorrow morning..."

"Oh goodie. Will I see you tomorrow night?"

"Maybe, if I feel like it. I call the shots, right?"

"Yes sir."

"I seem to remember you have a big meeting tomorrow, with that handsome dude who undressed you with his eyes."

"Oh goodness. I had forgotten all about him. That was my imagination running wild. After meeting you I don't need to live in my imagination anymore."

"What if he pursues you?"

She laughed. "As much as I would like to make you jealous, I will cut him off. You are more than enough for me to handle."

"Good. If there is going to be another man in our future, I will be the one to invite him."

"Ohh... you mean you might share me with another man?"

"I might. Would you like that?"

"Only if you wanted it and you were present. Then it could be exciting."

"One Dom at a time, right?"

"Right."

"I like your attitude. If I were to come over after work tomorrow what would you do for me?"

"I would cook you a great dinner, and then if you agreed we would flip a coin to see who was going to be in charge the rest of the evening."

"And if I didn't agree?"

"Then you would be in charge by default. I would do anything you ordered me to do... anything."

As I look back on it, that statement established the pattern for the way Sandra and I continue to relate to each other. We "go with the flow", trading off control and enjoying life to the fullest. Carol keeps looking for Mr. Right, but getting what she needs from us every week or so. My kids love Sandra and we have many adventures together.

It has been five months now, and we grow closer every day. We are building on the foundation of open, honest, uninhibited sex of the type we both like, and gradually adding other layers to our relationship. The future looks bright.