All Comments on 'Going with the Flow'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyed the lust these women displayed. Great writing. Thanks. Certainly worth the 5* rating.

pjebpjebover 7 years ago
I loved it

This is perhaps the best description of the feelings of two young women who are together for the first time. The gradual build up and description of the feelings during the encounter---the teasing during and after the meal---the walking to the tent and almost being discovered---all so eloquently described; I felt like I was a bird in a tree watching it all unfold. Please do continue writing.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
vwey good

I really loved this story,and I hope it wins

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

This has been the most sensually erotic story i've read here on Literotica in quite a while. I loved the naughtiness of devouring of each other's pussies in front of an audience. Made my pussy wet and tingly i just had to touch myself. 5 stars. Yum yum.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Very well written

This story has such a smooth, natural flow, and it's dripping with sensuality.

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 7 years ago
Objection!

The "right to roam" is technically not a law, it's mentioned in others and referenced in our(swedish) constitution but they never bothered to specify what it entails.. yes, they were quite drunk when they wrote it. There's really nothing like waking up in the morning to find drunk germans next to your house, "Oh for fu.. again?".

Great story, needs a part 2.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
very well written

this is what erotic writing is about, great story, the seduction and the erotica.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Perfect example that an excellent lesbian short can be written by a straight dude. 5 stars. Really sensual, well crafted, sophisticated & fun. The descriptions of scenery & characters were vivid, & the protagonists wonderfully developed in a well crafted short.

My only complaint was it being over before I wanted it to be finished. I'd have loved to spend another dozen more pages immersed in your story. Thank you, tomlitilia.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I love a good love story! Thanks for a very erotic one.

tomlitiliatomlitiliaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everybody for the nice comments, here and via PM. My aim was to avoid making overly obvious that this lesbian story was written by a man, so glad that it worked!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

Bravo! This is a very fun read, thank you, I really enjoyed this ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh yes not enough stars in the sky to over rate the stars I give you! Absolutely GREAT!!!

I was so wet my pussy was drenched! Thank you for writing such a warm, yet sexually exciting wonderful story!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous