Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"What's up Stevie," I asked, "You'll be ok, won't you?"

"Yeah mum, definitely!" he said suddenly smiling broadly, "Be a real laugh to see you first thing in the morning, all crumpled and dozy and half awake!"

"Huh! What about you then?" I replied, light-heartedly, "You and your morning wood, eh!"

"Muuum, you're not supposed to know about that!" he said, reddening considerably but instead of answering I merely hugged him quickly then pushed him away again.

"Every boy's like that first thing in the morning," Kim said as she put her hand on Steve's arm, "Your mum's just teasing you Steve."

She hugged him too, then looked at me.

"Chad's just the same," she said, "Aren't you darling?"

I glanced at Chad but his face only showed love for his mum and little else - then Kim spoke to me again.

"Ooh, your son's so nice and firm," she said, "Lots of good muscles - I do like that."

Any further words were cut short as Chad, who'd been relatively quiet until now stuck his oar in.

"Hey you lot, come and see the rest of the place," he said and he took my hand and pulled me through the door and back towards the main house.

Willingly I followed him as he showed off the big kitchen, the cool and graceful lounge and another beautifully appointed downstairs bath and shower room before he led me up the stairs.

"We've got our own bathroom up here," he said as we stood on the landing, a space that opened out onto a first floor veranda, "And there's three bedrooms too."

We moved down the hallway.

"The spare room's over there," he continued, "And this is my room."

A very laddish room was revealed, the walls plastered with big bright posters of cars and half-naked females, before he pulled the door shut again.

"Ah, sorry about the err, the sheilas," he said, his cheeks red, "Umm and this is mum's room."

He threw open the door to the bedroom, a room full of soft pastel colours and fitted furniture.

"Nice, isn't it?" he said, "Mum loves it - especially now that dad's gone."

It was indeed a delightful room but my mind had blanked out his words as, having scanned around the room I focussed on one thing. The bed was still unmade and had obviously been slept in on both sides!

I only had time for an opened mouth gaze before Kim pushed past me and attacked the bed, shaking the duvet energetically, plumping up the pillows and straightening everything quickly.

"Damn, forgot to make it this morning; so many other things to do what with you coming," she said, "It's not like me to leave a mess, I do so hate an untidy room."

And then she was all calm again as she led us back downstairs, chattering inanely as she guided us to the lounge.

"Nice cool drink everyone?" she asked and before I knew it there was a large glass with a deliciously fruity concoction in it in my hand.

It was cold and rattled with ice cubes and had a kick that I didn't expect.

"There's a good belt of vodka in that," said Kim, "Thought you might need a bit of a boost after that journey. Should set you up for the day too."

After a few sips of our drinks Kim led us outside to some chairs and a table on the paved area by the pool. Steve and I explored and admired the pool and surrounds briefly, then joined Kim and Chad in the chairs with our drinks.

The sun was hot - feeling far stronger than I'd ever known it and already I could feel trickles of sweat running down between my breasts. My blouse felt thick and heavy and, had I been alone I'd have discarded it but instead I undid all but one button. Steve and I soon moved into the shade of a big umbrella but the temperature was still hot. Moving helped somewhat but now, with my son right beside me I became very aware that a considerable extent of my frontage was on show. For a few moments I just didn't know what to do but then I realised that Kim too was revealing quite a bit of flesh so I soon calmed down. The boys would have to get used to all the exposure, I realised.

I still felt overdressed though; my Northern Hemisphere clothes were far too heavy for Australian conditions. I really felt that I wanted to strip off completely and dive into the pool but I resisted the temptation for now - it wasn't quite the thing to do on our first day here!

"So what d'you reckon?" asked Kim, "Good enough for you?"

"Wonderful," I mused, "It's going to be perfect. Mind you I'd hoped that we'd be nearer the sea, you know, for surfing and all that."

"No worries, it's not far away," replied Kim, "But quite honestly I doubt you'll need the sea - the pool's yours to enjoy and it's nowhere near as crowded as the beach is."

"Fair comment," I answered, "But I'd still like to get down there occasionally."

"Oh, we'll make it whenever you want to," Kim said, "Chad can drive so he can always take you down there if I'm too busy."

Instead of answering I lifted my glass to salute her, an action that immediately brought Chad to my side with a refill.

I smiled up at him and his answering smile and wink told me that he approved of me. He was certainly interested and as I saw his eyes take in my partially exposed breasts I felt a tightening inside me. Deep in my abdomen a spasm made me instantly think of sex and strong youthful male bodies and my own eyes roamed quickly over Chad's body, focussing automatically on the generous bulge at his groin. I had to shake my head quickly to return my mind to my surrounds and to my son and Kim.

"What about you Steve?" Kim asked at that moment.

"Everything I like's right here," he said, leaning back in his recliner, his own shirt now removed, "Comfort, sunshine, some booze, a pool - and two pretty ladies."

Chad laughed with him and raised his glass.

"Bloody right," he said, "Especially the ladies!"

Instantly a shiver of excitement passed through me as I realised that Kim and I were the centre of attention and my inner conscience returned quickly to the waking dream of Chad's firm body pressed against mine.

Of course I'd always had a thing for a younger man - I loved the thought of their stamina and their firm muscles. I'd only ever managed to be bedded by a couple of such lads in my entire life but right now, with the manly presence of these two guys close by, with the warmth of the day, with the tang of alcohol in my system and perhaps with a light case of jet lag I realised that I was just in the mood for some horizontal exercise.

Then I had to shake my head again as I suddenly realised that I was superimposing Steve's face on the man in my daydream - my own son was quite obviously of interest to my wicked mind. Well of course he would be; he was just as manly as Chad and had all the right attributes, son or not and in my present state of mind, even he would make for a perfect fuck!

I chuckled to myself at my evil thought; an action that turned all heads towards me but I just told them that I was just exalting at being here and so escaped any further questions.

But nothing further happened; instead we all kind of just let things drift past us, idling the afternoon away beside the pool as we chattered and got to know each other better.

And then it was heading towards dinner time and Kim disappeared into the kitchen along with Chad, leaving Steve and me on our own.

"All ok?" I asked as we slid our chairs even closer together and Steve smiled.

"I'm with you aren't I?" he said, "So of course I'm ok."

And then he nudged my elbow, almost causing me to spill my drink.

"Hey, sharing a room eh?" he smirked, "That's going to be fun!"

"Why - I'm sure we'll manage," I said, my brow furrowing.

"I was just thinking that we'll have to be careful, won't we?" he continued, "I guess you won't be wearing much to bed, what with the warmth and all that, so I'll have to get used to seeing bits of you that I haven't seen much of before!"

"Hah!" I laughed, noticing my breasts bulging prominently, "What about you? I can cover my bits easily enough but that thing of yours doesn't cover so easily, does it?"

I laughed again as Kim's words echoed in my brain.

"So what about that erection that you get every morning!" I asked teasingly, "Perhaps I'll get an eyeful too!"

"Shut up mum," Steve said, "I can't help it!"

He was laughing lightly but he was also blushing now and I adverted my eyes to spare his embarrassment.

It was at that moment that I happened to glance downwards and immediately I realised that Steve's penis was at least well aroused, if not entirely hard. It was raising a long ridge on one leg of his trousers and son or not, it looked incredibly inviting.

I felt that my eyes had become locked onto the sight just as a sudden and wicked flutter stirred my stomach in an incredibly erotic manner and I gasped unintentionally.

"Hey Stevie, put it away," I hissed, "You're showing off."

Steve's eyes fell quickly and his hand followed, hiding his arousal from me.

"Oh fu...oh, sorry mum," said Steve, "Dunno why that happened. I'll go and..."

"No, no, don't bother," I interrupted quickly, putting a soothing hand on Steve's arm, "There's only you and me here now - just relax and it'll probably go down."

But his penis was obviously in no hurry to deflate and my eyes kept straying to the sight but it seemed that my glances weren't helping him.

"Stop looking mum," said Steve quietly, "You're only making it worse!"

I chuckled and squeezed Steve's arm, suddenly feeling quite aroused myself.

"Am I?" I teased him, "Oh dear, you are going to have troubles then when we get ready for bed then."

His penis was still a big sausage in his trousers and looked incredibly inviting...

"Oh Christ, yes I guess so," said Steve, "What am I going to do then?"

"I don't know yet - but hey, speaking of beds, did you notice what I saw when we toured the house?" I said quietly and Steve looked at me intently.

"What was that mum?" he asked, his eyebrows lifting.

"Kim's bed," I said, "Two people had slept in it. You don't think that Kim and Chad are - umm - doing things together, do you?"

"Yeah, I did notice that too mum," said Steve, frowning, "Didn't think much of it at the time, but now that you mention it it's got me thinking too."

As he spoke I saw his penis jerk (as much as a penis encased in a trouser leg can) and Steve's hand quickly covered his bulge but not before another shudder of excitement had made my pussy pulsate and tighten. The imagined scenario was far from revolting, not only to me but to Steve as well, it seemed.

It was going to be hard, very hard, to resist the lure of the flesh, this coming few weeks.

Before we'd had time to explore our thoughts there was a yell from the doorway and Chad was calling us in for our meal and as we stood up Steve and I both turned towards the door but both turned towards each other too. With a firm impact we came together, the air briefly being squashed from my lungs.

"Ahhh! Damn! Sorry!" we both said as we recovered but as we'd met both Steve's arms and mine had lifted and held us together instinctively.

And as our close embrace caused my eyes to open wide I felt my breasts being squashed against Steve's firm chest, but even more noticeable was that his extended penis was pressed firmly against my stomach.

Another sudden lurch of excitement churned my insides as the wickedness of the contact shook my brain but instead of pushing myself away I found my hips rolling briefly as if trying to get his stiffness to touch my own genitals. Not only that, I felt my nipples hardening as my arousal spread through my body. I shivered all over, an action that also revealed to me that even my pussy felt not just hot but excited too. I felt so aroused and sexy that in different circumstances I swear that I'd have just pulled the man with me down to the ground for a quick shag!

And then, to cap it all, Steve kissed me softly on my quivering lips.

"Thank you mum," he said, his body pressing against mine, "This is going to be a holiday to remember."

I felt my own body responding, pressing against his bulging genitals, before I came to my senses.

"Ooh Steve, stop it," I gasped as I finally pushed us apart.

"I didn't do anything," said Steve, "It was you. I didn't mean to get in your way. I'm not complaining though mum; that was nice!"

"It might have been nice, but I told you before, put it away, they'll see," I hissed at Steve, "That thing of yours is getting quite out of hand."

"Well, stop teasing me then," said Steve and I was about to reply but Steve was walking away now, heading indoors and slipping his shirt back on and my words died before they were spoken.

'I haven't been teasing him, have I?' I wondered as I looked down at my generously exposed breasts just as caught up with Steve, 'Then again so what - it's been fun if I have! He's turned into quite a hunk, hasn't he? I wonder how far I can tease him?'

But instead of interacting sexually we were soon dining, a fresh and tasty salad with steak which was followed by a selection of fruit and cheese, all washed down with cool sweet wine. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious, the food and drink perfectly chilled, beautifully prepared and served and even the banter around the table remained light-hearted and easy. It was a perfect meal and a wonderful start to our holiday.

And then it was bedtime - our first night in our new bedroom together. With my current state of arousal it was a daunting prospect simply because I knew that I was going to want sex; I was going to need to play with myself tonight and that I'd somehow have to control my usual cries of abandonment in case Steve heard me. Everything seemed to have been building up inside me deliciously - the ambience, the conversation, the food and drink, the warmth and the closeness of hunky young men were all causing me to feel so very sexy and so very much in need. Oh damn, I'd definitely have to play with myself before I slept tonight...but how, with my son lying right next to me?

We said our goodnights to Kim and Chad and headed to our annex, my pussy almost oozing as I walked now and my heart was pounding as I opened our door. Steve was right with me as we stepped into the annex I think it was his presence that sent my imagination wild. I could see the scenario in my mind - Steve catching me as some guy pounded my pussy or catching me as I stimulated myself. I shuddered as I walked across the annex to the bedroom and I'd just stepped into the room, with Steve apparently close behind me when it hit me and I stopped still with a jerk as reality sank in. At that moment I heard the metallic click as the bedroom door shut behind us and a second later Steve walked right into me.

"Uhhh!" he grunted as his body hit mine, "Shit!"

And once again we met, only this time it was Steve behind me, bumping into me - and it was only his arms that wrapped around me that stopped me from falling on my face.

"Bloody hell!" I gasped, "You're so clumsy today - what's the matter with you?"

"I wasn't watching," said Steve in my ear, his breath unintentionally but deliciously tickling my ear lobe so erotically, "Anyway, you just suddenly stopped and..."

His flow of words stopped as he and I realised that his fingers were now splayed out across my ribs; that the sole button on my blouse had jerked undone and that his thumbs were actually pressing against the underside of my bra-clad breasts.

"Steve...," I murmured, torn between pleasure and shock, "Careful."

But instead of him letting go, his hands moved, slowly rising until they cupped my breasts; breasts that were full and tender and whose nipples were so very sensitive right now.

Instead of moving his hands away his fingers began exploring, sliding sexily over my quivering, thrilling tits.

"Don't..." I hissed, and I spun around, "Stop it!"

Instead of stopping, Steve's hands still cupped my breasts and his moving fingers were now exciting me even more.

"Oh Steve - you mustn't...!" I hissed, "You shouldn't be doing that!"

But my words had no strength and instead of pushing his hands away I found myself thrusting my breasts at him, actually encouraging him to feel me and Steve didn't need any encouragement.

In seconds he pinched my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, rolling and squeezing them so deliciously - and then, in an instant more, I felt his hand move and the slight roughness of his fingers on my breast itself as his fingers explored inside my bra. It took him very little time to find my nipple and to renew his very intimate contact with it but this time with nothing between us.

"No, no, no!" I exclaimed again, my voice weak, "You mustn't!"

"You feel lovely," Steve murmured, his fingers still exploring deliciously, "You've been teasing me all afternoon, haven't you?"

"No, no, not really," I spluttered, my words half-hearted and insincere, "It's been hot."

"Mmmm, so are you," he said softly, "Hot and sweet."

And now, neither my words nor my body were capable of stopping his wandering hands and his sexy tweaking of my nipple and no way did I want to stop him!

I sucked in a breath as one hand moved over my bra and delved inside. In seconds he was cupping one heaving breast, his gentle yet firm hand feeling just perfect against my skin while Steve gawped avidly at my breasts. A moment or two later and he was clutching me to him, holding me tightly in his arms and it was then that I realised that there was something pressing against me.

Steve's penis had risen, that was obvious, and was now pressing hard against my pussy and what was more, Steve seemed to be moving his body as if to try to make it slide between my legs while my hips seemed to be encouraging him without any help from me.

"Stop it. You're not supposed to!" I gasped as I wrenched myself from his grasp, "No, I mean, oh God no, no we can't!"

My mind was in conflict with my eager hands as they grabbed his shirt and pulled him across the room until we stood beside the bed. I was panting and out of control now - desperate for a man - any man!

Steve must have understood just how aroused I was because instead of backing off, he advanced willingly with me and somehow, seemingly with my help, he had my already unbuttoned top off and my breasts, one inside my bra, one quivering outside my bra were exposed to his gaze once more as I stood facing him beside the bed.

Not that my boobs were held in my bra for long - Steve knew exactly how to remove a bra and mine was off before my mind had even absorbed the fact. The gentle movement of air over my exposed and very, very sensitive nipples was almost more that I could absorb.

"Mum, you're bloody beautiful," breathed Steve just as his shed his own shirt.

And then he was pressed against me, pulling me close to his body, rubbing my breasts against his hard wiry chest while his hand roamed up and down my back. Every touch sent another shiver through me, another wave of lust, another assault on my resistance, not that I had much left anyway. I felt his fingers slide inside the back of my shorts and down over my quivering ass.

"Oh Steve!" I gasped, "I want you. Let me..."

My hands fell downwards, one to find his belt and the other to rest upon his massive arousal - I couldn't stop myself! I wanted this man now, entirely and utterly - on top of me and inside me even!

"Oh Steve, you feel so big," I hissed as my fingers stroked his erection.

"Mum, mum, we're not supposed to, are we?" Steve hissed, "But, oh wow!"

"So what - want you - I'm so horny!" I replied, "Please Stevie, let me!"

There was a rustle of material and a clunk as his shorts and belt hit the ground and then I was holding his cock through his thin boxer shorts, feeling the thickness and length and rigidity and the sexiness of his instrument. Steve's legs moved as he stepped out of his shorts; then my hands were pushing his boxers down his legs too, leaving Steve standing entirely naked before me. His seemingly enormous penis stood there pointing towards the ceiling, glowing in the lamp light, glistening with precum and so very, very desirable.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers