Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"Can't do that for too long - I'll get too excited; I'll come too quickly," he said as he continued to fuck me steadily and smoothly, "Let's just let this one build up slowly."

"Oh Steve yes, let's do that," I breathed, "I can shut my eyes and feel every movement - I can feel every little ridge and vein on your cock; I can feel the rim of your knob against my... Oh, ahhhh - against my G-spot again, you darling!"

My body was shivering all over but not from cold - just from tension, delicious tension.

Steve seemed to be remarkably knowledgeable about how to excite my body but there was no way that I'd bother to find out how; all I wanted to do was to enjoy his powerful cock as it slid in and out of my vagina.

For a while now we just fucked steadily and as we did so we both used our hands to explore the other person's body - mine holding and squeezing Steve's muscular buttocks, his gluteus maximus, then sliding up and down his smooth but firm back while Steve's hand traced wicked lines over my tits, up the side of my neck and over my lips until I was purring with pleasure.

Each exploration seemed to be that little bit more sexy, more erotic and then, every so often something would send a lightning-fast zing through us both and cause us to fuck that bit harder, faster and more intensely.

'This is how fucking should be,' I thought to myself as I thrust my hips up once more to meet my son's own lengthy thrusts, 'Perfect, and when I come it's going to be absolutely mind-shattering!'

The speed had picked up now; we were still fucking steadily but there was a bit of urgency in the air it seemed. Steve was beginning to breathe more quickly and I realised that both he and I were now bathed in sweat. We'd probably been all sweaty for ages and I'm sure that the warmth of the environment was behind that but our physical efforts and our emotional arousal were heating us even more - but it was all part of a good fuck and was imperative somehow.

"Getting close again mum," warned Steve after a while, "Is it ok; are you going to come with me?"

While I wasn't actually on the brink of an orgasm I knew that it would be quite easy to find that tiny bit of extra stimulus to pop me over the top and I smiled back at Steve.

"Come when you're ready," I replied, my breath jerked from me by Steve's harder thrusts, "I'll catch up."

"Ok - I'll let you know," he said quickly, all his efforts now concentrated in his hips and cock, "I can feel it building up; getting closer now."

I felt my vagina respond to Steve's extra effort, clamping more tightly around his penis, working to suck the spunk from his balls and my hips were now rolling and jerking almost urgently as I tried to make sure that I wouldn't miss the climax of our love-making.

Oh sure, I'd come, that was almost guaranteed but if I could come just as Steve did then it would be perfection. I concentrated on my own body now, letting vivid imaginary pictures of my son's cock flooding my vagina fill my mind until I knew that my orgasm was just one moment away...

"Getting close," repeated Steve, his voice suddenly squeaky with tension, "Nearly there mum, nearly there."

"Yes darling, come on then, do it - let it go," I gasped as I felt his urgency pushing me closer to my own orgasm, "I want you, in me. Oh God, in me!"

If Steve didn't erupt in the next few seconds then I'd be coming first, I now realised but Steve was right on the brink too. His hips were simply hammering his cock into my greedy cunt; an action that was no longer of his control because his penis had, in effect, taken over and was sending him ever-increasing stimulations. For that matter his penis was doing the same to me and suddenly I felt the first big contractions of my inner muscles as my orgasm arrived.

"Stevie, Stevie, I'm coming!" I gasped quickly, "Don't stop!"

"Can't stop!" he grunted in reply, "Here it comes mum - here it comes!"

With a flurry of raking nails, gasping breaths, flying drops of sweat, cries of passion and slaps of flesh we both hit the top at the same instant.

'Perfection!' was my last cohesive thought before everything exploded.

"Oh God - yesss, yesss," I cried as my legs crossed behind Steve's buttocks to pull him deeper into me, "Keep going, keep going!"

Steve was all muscle now; every sinew was straining as he plunged his penis into my sopping, grasping, happy hole; as his penis spat boiling clouds of spunk into my vagina again. I swear I could feel his spunk entering my very womb - most certainly it was filling me just as I'd ever wanted it to.

"Fuck mum, oh fuck!" panted Steve, "Yeahh, oh fuck yeahh!"

His body had been quivering as his penis ejaculated his fluid but now his hips had lost their powerful thrusting action and as his orgasm continued emptying his spunk into me, all that he had left were small shudders and quick uncontrolled mini-thrusts.

On my side of the orgasm it was more than enough for me; all I wanted now was that slow unwinding; that gentle drift back to normality and Steve's small movements were enough for that.

"Bloody hell," he now managed to say as he let his body rest on mine, "Oh mum, you were bloody fantastic!"

"You weren't so bad yourself," I replied, "Stay where you are though darling, let me feel you in there. Mmmmm, you still feel so big in me, I can still feel the shape of your helmet."

I squeezed my vaginal muscles and Steve's eyes opened wide.

"Stop it, you'll get me going again!" he said as he jerked his penis in response, "I'm too hot now though, don't think I could do it again right now!"

We laughed together then kissed, a hot panting kiss that so perfectly described the afterglow.

"No way - not again...not right now anyway. And yeah, I'm dripping too," I said as I realised just how much sweat we were producing, "We'd better have that shower soon."

"In a minute mum," said Steve, "I don't want to move - I just want to lie here and feel you; feel how nice it is to be inside you like I am."

I said nothing because I'd been thinking much the same and anyway, Steve now continued.

"We're son and mother and we're not supposed to be doing this, are we?" he said, "And yet it felt so perfect, so natural."

He paused as he smiled broadly at me and actually blushed.

"And you're bloody gorgeous too," he added, "Scuse me if I'm blunt, but you were a bloody good fuck!"

"Do you know what," I replied, "I was thinking just the same; thinking what a lovely big strong cock you'd got and how you'd put it everywhere that turned me on and how you'd been so sexy!"

Steve smiled self-consciously again as I spoke and I blew a kiss at him.

"It's true - we make a super couple," I concluded, "A super wet couple though. Come on - let's shower."

Steve chuckled as he slowly lifted from above me, not that he'd really been heavy on me and there came that few seconds as my vagina became empty, vacated by that tube of delightful flesh that had brought me so much pleasure. I felt it spasm briefly, clutching at nothing - then I clamped my hand over my pussy as I realised that the spasm was a contraction and that any excess contents would be expelled.

"Quick - I'd better get in that shower - I'm going to leak like hell," I said as I clambered off the bed and headed across the room, "Oh yuck, it's started running down my thigh already!"

Inside me however there was a certain pleasure as I stepped into the shower cubicle.

It seemed to have been a long time since a man's spunk had overflowed from my pussy and now the sensation was actually quite erotic, if somewhat messy. My thoughts also strayed to the thought of incriminating stains on the bed and carpet; certain things can be explained but not that!

But then my thoughts were interrupted as Steve reached around me and turned the shower on, the cool but not chilly water suddenly cascading from above.

"Jeeez!" I exclaimed as water ran all over my face, "I would have started my shower warmer than that!"

"Nah - it's not that cold," replied Steve, his hands at my waist, "Anyway, I'll soon warm you up if you want me to!"

Still gently aglow from my wonderful orgasms I smiled over my shoulder at him and pushed my ass at him too, feeling his still large penis sliding in my cleft.

"I bet you could," I said, "But I'm here to clean up, not have sex."

"Ohhh," moaned Steve theatrically, "Could just do with another..."

"No you don't," I interrupted him, "Not tonight - you've had enough."

Truthfully it was I who had had enough because I was just plain out of practice and I was now feeling a bit tender inside. I certainly hadn't expected the sexual activity that we'd just enjoyed but it had been so good and so right and...what?

'So right, did I say?' my mind queried, 'Utterly wrong - and here you are now having a shower with your son!'

"Oh hell, Steve, Steve, what the hell are you doing in here?" I spluttered as reality suddenly hit me, "I'm your mother - I'm having a shower - get out!"

But Steve didn't move one step - instead he just broke out laughing.

"MuuuM!" he sighed, his tone falling and rising, "We've just had a fucking fantastic time together, naked on the bed, screwing hard and now you're all worried about us showering together!"

His hands slid slowly over my abdomen, then downwards to caress my sex, then upwards to hold my breasts and I felt my ass pushing back again at his groin. His cock already felt a lot bigger and stiffer!

"Would you prefer it if we fucked in here instead of showered? Would that be better?" he asked and as he did so his cock, now remarkably hard, squirmed between the cheeks of my ass.

Another one of those all-over shivers hit me, it's ripples twisting my pussy's interior wickedly as his words sank in.

He was right - we'd fucked like no mother and son should ever do, so to share a shower with my son was hardly worse. It was just that although I'd shared a shower with a man before, this was different and another instance of our incestual activity. I was never going to get to heaven at this rate!

Then the reality sank in. We'd already done the deed and broken the metaphorical ribbon across the winning line so we might as well just get on with enjoying it now.

We were in a strangers house in a strange country - where else but to begin our strangely shared life? We were a million miles from anyone who knew us so who'd find out? And we had a whole month ahead of us too...loads of time to make the most of it!

As those thoughts filtered into my brain I felt myself relaxing and as Steve's hands gently scrubbed my back I began to almost purr with contentment. Languidly I twisted around and brought my soapy hands to his cheeks to pull his face to mine; then I kissed him warmly and wetly.

"I love you Stevie darling, you're so good to me," I breathed as my tits rubbed against his firm chest, "Let's get cleaned up in here and then let's get back to bed."

"Ok mum, ummm, which side?" asked Steve.

I smiled back at him and kissed his lips again.

"The dry side and thank heavens we're sharing a bed tonight," I sighed, feeling his erection press against my abdomen, "I might even let you use that thing again!"

Sure, I was a bit tender but I knew that I could accommodate him and my tenderness would only serve to raise my orgasm that much quicker.

It didn't take long for us to get washed off and dried down and then I led him by the hand to the bed then turned to face him, my hands soon finding and holding his lovely hard penis.

"Be gentle this time," I asked, "I think I could just manage a nice sleep-inducing orgasm."

Once in bed it took no time at all before we met in the middle - then moved to avoid the wet evidence of our earlier action and after a brief bit of exploration Steve's cock was once again sliding into my vagina so deliciously.

I felt like sighing with pleasure as he slid his rigid cock in and out of my well lubricated hole, his actions smooth and easy as I'd requested. I was so content now that even though orgasmic twinges and waves of contractions swept through me I was all but unaware of them.

The journey, the food, the wine, the ambience - and the sex of course, had all combined to nearly exhaust me - and for that matter I now realised that Steve's movements were all but non-existent. He, like me was obviously drifting off contentedly to sleep.

I don't know how long we slept but perhaps the discovery of another body next to mine woke me and I sat up with a start. Where were we? What was Steve doing in my bed? Oh fuck, yes! I remembered it all now and realised too that I needed a drink. Not necessarily alcohol but something to cool me down a bit. I eased myself to the edge of the bed to fetch some water, then realised that Steve had come awake too.

"Hi mum," he whispered, "What's up?"

"Thirsty," I said as I opened the fridge, "Damn."

It was empty and I remembered now that we'd drunk the contents earlier - just a small bottle of wine for me and a couple of cans for Steve.

I found my gown and pulled it over my naked body.

"I'll pop down to the kitchen, there's bound to be some more chilled stuff there," I said, "What d'you fancy?"

"Water, beer, wine, don't mind," he said as he started to sit up, "Will you be ok?"

"Yes, sure, I'll be fine," I said as I beckoned him to stay in bed, "I won't be long."

On quiet bare feet I padded through the moonlit house until I found the kitchen and I was just about to step inside when I heard a noise. I froze as I located the source - it was upstairs where Kim and Chad's bedrooms were and I frowned as I wondered what it was. And then it came again, a rhythmic thumping of something heavy - along with gasps and cries of what just had to be pleasure.

I stayed still and listened as the sounds intensified and rose to a crescendo just as the cries too became wails of orgasmic delight.

Quickly I shot into the kitchen, found and opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle and two beers and shot back towards our annex, my heart pounding wildly, my pussy liquidly pulsating.

What box of delights had I opened?

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers