Gold Coast Pleasures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and Chad met Tammy's dad and his new lover face to face at last and after animated conversations they finally said their goodbyes before they went their separate ways to their new homes, with promises to visit flowing thick and fast.

"Make sure you ring before you call in," said Tammy to her father, "We might be busy or gone out."

Her father chuckled and pulled his daughter to one side, to pull her into a close huddle.

"My darling girl," he said quietly, "I'm going to be entirely honest – I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were busy – in bed! I know exactly what's going on; I can tell just from the way you and Steve act together. You two have been in love for ages and I always used to wonder if you two got up to anything! Well, I sort of guessed you did – it was one of my fantasies."

Tammy felt her cheeks glowing brightly but her father didn't appear to be upset.

"So I was right, wasn't I?" he asked and Tammy nodded minutely.

"We didn't mean to....." she answered, "It just sort of happened...."

"Don't worry, my little sweetheart. Makes sense in a way," he admitted, "You get on well, you've got no-one else to worry about but there's only one thing."

He stopped and Tammy looked quizzically at him.

"I'm entirely jealous," he eventually said, "I'd have loved it to be me you loved, not Chad – me in your bed, not him."

"Oh dad," cried Tammy as lustful thoughts began circulating in her mind, "Why didn't you say something before?"

Her eyes crinkled as tears flowed and as her dad pulled her close to him.

"Hey, don't let it worry you," he added, "I'm just pleased to see you happy – now come on, buck up, wipe those tears away and I'll be seeing you soon."

He kissed her brow before she lifted her face and kissed him properly, suddenly feeling her body surging with sexual desire.

"I wonder," she said softly, her hips pressing her body against her father's, "I wonder what it would be like?"

"Perhaps we'd better try to find out, eh?" said her dad as they kissed again, "Let's not leave it too long though!"

"Why, what's up?" asked Tammy, somewhat alarmed but her dad just chuckled.

"The only thing that's up is that thing down there," he murmured as his aroused penis pushed back at his daughter's body, "I'm just eager to do some exploring!"

They managed to pull apart, then with final waves and words they were off, heading back to the Gold Coast and to home, Tammy waving fondly out of the window at her father.

"What's all that about?" asked Kim as she drove, "You got a bit carried away there, didn't you?"

"I just love my dad," Tammy said, suddenly realising that she could well love him sexually too, "It's going to be so good to have him so close."

Kim looked at Tammy closely and knew there was more to the story than just that but Tammy stopped her thoughts.

"I'll tell you later," she said, "It's a bit personal."

"Hope he doesn't take it personally then because he'd better not be coming down for the next few days," said Kim, her arm stretching across the seat to reach her son, "We're going to be quite busy for a while."

"Why, what have you got planned? Who are you talking about?" asked Steve, joining in at last but Kim only laughed.

"You and Chad, that's what I've got planned," said Kim, her hand now caressing her son's stiffening penis, "You've been gone for so long and we've really been too busy for fucking but now you're here we can get right down to some good old sex, can't we?"

As Chad's hips lifted to press his cock against his mother's hand, Steve saw the actions on the front seat and immediately felt his own penis filling out. He looked at his mother and as their eyes met, so did their hands. Quickly Steve pulled his mother's hand to his groin where her fingers soon found his cock and with just shorts and a tea shirt on it wasn't long before his erection was out in the open, being stroked and stimulated to an even harder stiffness while Steve's own hand soon slipped inside his mother's knickers to caress her already wet pussy.

"Hurry up mum," said Chad from the front seat, his voice tight with tension, "I want to get home soon – either that or we stop and fuck right now!"

"Can't stop on the highway," said Kim as she took her hand away, "Just be patient!"

Inside another twenty minutes they were home and five minutes later they were all arranging themselves by the pool, stripping off eagerly once again. Both ladies were soon lying on their backs, their two son's cocks well and truly embedded in their respective and welcoming holes.

"God, I've missed this," said Tammy as Steve pumped his penis steadily in and out, "I'd almost forgotten how it felt to be filled up."

"And me," said Kim, "It's been over a week for us now – oh fuck yeah, that's good – I just want to be fucked all the time!"

"Hey, what about us?" added Steve, "We've have had to do without too and for even longer!"

But their drought was at an end now; the two sets of mother and son were united in more ways than one and not far away was another cock for Tammy to explore. Her mind wandered as she remembered the solidity of her adopted father's penis as it had pressed against her body and she spasmed strongly inside.

"What's up mum, getting close already?" asked Steve, but Tammy shook her head.

"No way – you keep going," she said, "I'm not ready yet but when I am I'm going to just keep coming and coming for ever!"

It took them several days before they were sated and relaxed and then it was time to welcome Tammy's father on his first visit to the house. Tammy gave him the tour and found time to do some of her own exploring, discovering her father's penis to be quite a big as she hoped. And a few weeks later she was writhing happily on the end of her dad's powerful cock as the other's watched and enjoyed the erotic sight.

"Should have done this years ago," he grunted, as his penis erupted within his daughter's depths, "Could so easily have given young Stevie a brother or sister to play with!"

The holiday had been an unqualified success and the key to their future life. It had been the holiday of a lifetime – a break that once was only a dream; a break of just one month of sex, sun and fun that had united the four of them into a tight-knit group of lovers all happy to share and help each other.

Oh – and the surfing? Of course they'd visited the beaches; of course they'd had their thrills and spills and entertainment but if I'd told you all about that as well, then this story would never end.

But this story has been about the sex and the friendship between two pairs of incest-loving mothers and sons – along with the additional thrill of Tammy and her father – that was now able to continue long after the holiday ended.

Tammy and her son Steve had never expected their trip to become a lover's escapade but circumstances had thrust them together and love had taken over, willing aided and abetted by Kim and Chad.

It had certainly been a holiday – and now a new life – full to the brim with Gold Coast pleasures.