All Comments on 'Golden Discovery'

by waynefar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story! I was fortunate enough to be reading with a full bladder...and yes, just as she released her piss over him I released mine. My piss soaking my panties with my hand held tight against my mound. I came seconds later. I'm still laying here in my piss soaked bed, with my hand inside my piss and cum soaked panties gently stroking my sensitive kitty. Please write more. Next time I want to read it in the park wearing my black yoga pants and let my piss run down my legs and puddle beneath me...thank you Wayne!

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Beautiful story with a moral

You never know what wonderful discoveries may be in store for you if you share all your kinky fetishes and desires with your mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FYI

Women can NOT urinate when they are very sexually aroused, even if they really need to. If a woman pees during sex, she's pretending to be turned on or she has a bladder control problem.

There's no such word as "spitted" unless you mean a piece of meat on a stick over a grill. You must put a comma before someone's name in dialogue. Please look up the meaning of "charisma."

waynefarwaynefarover 8 years agoAuthor
Charisma has different meanings according to context.

Thanks for the comments thus far. Appreciated. To anon. regarding the meaning of "charisma", it is this meaning:

charisma

kəˈrɪzmə/Submit

noun

1.

compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

"he has tremendous charisma and stage presence"

synonyms: charm, presence, aura, personality, force of personality, strength of character, individuality; More

...which in the context is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
marriage

Oh the dreams of so many men in your well wrighten story. Hope you will wright more soon. Thank you for all your time, effort and excellent work.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Hot,and Wet.

This story was a real pisser! Liked that she'd be opening up to other kinky sex beyond water sports too. Just hope that "fucking other men" question she asked doesn't cum up! She needs to be his own private slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOLDEN DISCOVERY

THIS JUST LEFT ME BREATHLESS!!!!!! BOY DO I REMEMBER THE TIMES!!!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 7 years ago
Please Write More

Very hot and sexy. My upbringing was the same as Wayne described and it also took me a while to get to really enjoy a variety of sex. Well written, totally believable and very hot (some would say kinky). I really hope that you find the time to write more stories.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
Golden Discovery

I love when people piss all over each other. Love seeing a woman wearing a garter belt and sheer nylon stockings being pissed on all over her body including her hairy cunt and armpits. Uncut cocks with anteater foreskins make it even better.

A woman sitting on a mans cock and pissing while being fucked is also an awesome sight. Pee running out all over his lower body while he is filling her vagina with warm creamy semen. Nice.

Keep writing. I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best

Absolutely the best, hottest story that had just about all my fetishes! I’m usually receiving all that juice in my fantasy!! ck

raven0420raven0420over 4 years ago
ooh yes

best story i have read on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Super story brought back some happy memories to me keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The harlot I love and i both ove pee games

we drink each other and give each other loving showers. I also love licking her sweaty underarms after a workout. But it all started with her leaking while I was eating her pussy one night. I couldn't get enough, and after she tasted mine, neither could she. It's been a deliciously wet time ever since.

I love that woman, and thankfully, she loves me too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ABSOLUTELY 1 OF THE BEST STORIES ON THIS SITE. Wish you would write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous