Golden Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God what did I just do?" she asked rhetorically, reflecting on the anal play and noting my lack of ejaculation. "Was that wrong?"

"Oh good grief, no!" I immediately answered, "that was amazing, I just need more time to build up."

"Oh thank God! I don't know what came over me just then! It's those videos Wayne, it's like they've flicked a switch on in me."

"I'm glad! Helena you don't know how long I've fantasized about this!" stopping the reflect for a few moments. "Maybe you've been a kinky slut the whole time, just like me, but society and your parents have laid so much shit on you that is was just hidden beneath layers of that bullshit."

"Yeah you're probably right, I have had to suppress 'thoughts' for such a long time," Helena wistfully remarked, reflecting back on her life. "Well, I guess a big clue is the pee fetish I'd developed, that's pretty kinky isn't it?"

"Very kinky" I said smiling broadly, her juices still glistening on my face and chest. "It must have been very frustrating holding all that in when we had sex."

"It's actually frustrating and painful and I thought there was something wrong with me, I thought I must be disgusting... I wouldn't even let myself go when I was by myself," Helena confessed, reliving the shame she'd held onto for so many years. "Well, not until the last year or so" She added, giggling.

"Well that's all changed now Helena," I astutely observed, "and we're going to have to make up for lost time."

She looked at me lovingly, cocked her head to one side and smiled. "Have you got anymore ammunition left in that weapon of yours?" she asked, dropping her eyes to my cock.

"Sure, just got to reload babes. Let's get a drink and watch some porn."

"OK lover," she said, heading for the wine rack, indiscriminately grabbing a bottle and collecting a pitcher of water on the way to the lounge, "shock me some more".

"Ok, but I think you've seen just about everything, judging by our chat on the phone earlier." I said, as we both sat on the settee next to each other.

"Yeah but I want to find out which stuff you actually want to do with me", Helena explained as she shouldered me suggestively, rubbing her inner thighs.

"Fuck I love you!" I exclaimed.

"I love you too darling," she replied turning to look into my eyes and putting a hand on my inner thigh, "I love being your slut."

The familiar tingling came to my genitals, this is going to continue to be an interesting evening.