Golden Keeper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed, and licked, and nibbled all over the area nestled between her shapely thighs but he never touched her throbbing love-button.

"Please, Grant," she almost screamed.

"Please, what, Charamaine?"

May wanted to rip out his hair on purpose now. She didn't know what she wanted. She had no idea.

"More, Grant, more!" She was on the verge of something epic and her whole body was shivering under its effects.

She felt Grant give a small chuckle but the reverberations against her flesh caused her muscles to clench even tighter, the coil in her stomach so tight it was almost painful, every single nerve ending in her body was on fire.

He decided then to pull her engorged clit into his mouth and suck… hard.

May had no idea how long her orgasm lasted; her body was still shaking with after tremors. She had no idea that she could achieve a release of such an earth-shattering magnitude. She had no idea how loud she screamed; she hoped she didn't alert anyone else. She had no idea if she could even speak now, let alone move. And she had no idea how in the world she was going to repay him.

May's body felt weak now. Her arms and legs were completely limp, and she could barely find the energy to twist her lips in a perfectly sated smile. She tried to lift her hand to pull him up to her but she couldn't. But somehow, he knew, and he crawled up her satisfied body.

She looked at him from underneath heavy eyelids, suddenly tired. His lips were stretched into a wide, cocky grin; ear to ear. If she could, she would laugh but instead she just sighed. Apparently her mute state made him think something was wrong. His eyes were suddenly filled with anxiety as he looked down her face, still flushed and glistening from her previous release.

"Chara, baby, what's wrong? I'm so sorry… if I-" Grant couldn't seem to find the words to say and his mouth settled into a ridiculously kissable pout. May didn't resist and lifted her head just enough to kiss his lips lightly then she sighed and dropped back down.

"I," she started, "am in utter bliss… absolutely perfect." She yawned cutely then added, "You've just worn me out is all."

Grant smiled hugely again, scooped her up into his arms and scooted them up to the pillows. He lay down on his back and pulled her down onto him; one of her legs intertwined with his.

___

He knew his wolf wouldn't be satisfied with this for long, but for now, pleasing her was more than enough. He willed with all his might for his erection so subside, as it was becoming extremely painful in the confines of his jeans. Grant sighed after his attempts were unsuccessful. He looked down at Charamaine and found her to be asleep; her eyes were flickering underneath her pale eyelids. He bent his head down to kiss each one and she snuggled closer to him, subconsciously seeking more of his warmth. He held back a groan when he felt her naked breasts press intimately against his bare chest, and he figured a cold shower would be in order. Grant started to rise but was stopped when the sleeping beauty beside him threw her arm possessively over his torso and silently commanded him to stay.

Grant sighed quietly and rested his head comfortably back on the pillow. He stroked her fragile wings with tenderness despite his size. He closed his eyes and let her scent and feeling envelop him and pull him down into a peaceful slumber… but not before pulling the covers over them—mostly her—incase they had some nagging visitors which, Grant was afraid, would come by shortly.

___

He was startled awake when the door opened to the bedroom opened and footsteps were heard. Normally he could've heard the intruder from the moment they set foot on the front steps, but he was so wrapped up in his dreams of the sleeping woman in his arms he was caught off guard. He knew the unwelcome visitor wasn't there to do harm as they would have done so already but still he felt ashamed at putting Charamaine in danger. Grant let out a large, vicious growl that would've sent lesser men scurrying but the unknown person just made a 'hmph' sound and tapped their foot on the floor by the bed. Not wanting the annoying noise to wake Charamaine, Grant sighed and opened one eye. For the love of the moon…"Yes, Madeline?" he asked, uncomfortable under her scrutinizing stare yet too sleepy to feel as embarrassed as he should, being caught in such a compromising situation by a woman he thought of as his own mother sometimes.

"Don't take that tone with me, boy," she said, and Grant smiled sheepishly. She took one glance at Charamaine's state of undress, cocked an eyebrow and put her hand on her hip. "You just couldn't keep it in your pants for a couple of hours, could you?" she scolded.

"Actually, Mads, I'm still wearin' my slacks." As he pointed this out he pulled down the covers enough for her to see this to be true but still keep Charamaine covered.

"Right," Madeline said, "and who's to say you didn't just put them on? Regardless, I guess it really isn't any of my business…"

"You're right about that last part," he said and smiled warmly at her.

Madeline just glared at him then asked in all her motherly glory, "Does she need anything?"

"No, mom," he joked, "but I do need you to get Jase away from Finn for a while. I have a favor to ask of him for Charamaine."

"My poor Finn…" she sighed, "I don't much like him, that Jase… mmm, nope."

"You just say that because Finn is your son."

"True, true… 'guess so." Madeline thought for a moment then spoke again, "Alright, I'll tell Jase to meet you in the Dining Hall before dinner, that alright with you?"

"Thanks, Mads. Tell Monty I said 'hey.'" Grant tried not to laugh at that.

Madeline just smiled then vanished.

"You can open your eyes now, my little possum," he said to Charamaine.

She opened her eyes and huffed then her face turned a lovely shade of pink. But she said nothing and just cuddled up to him. He stroked her hair back away from her face and kissed her forehead.

"Dinner will be soon, love." He told her, "Do you want to go to the Hall to eat or would you like food to be brought here?"

"No, no," she amended quickly, "I'm tired of laying around." She lifted her head up and smiled up at him then gave him a small kiss. Grant fought the urge to pull her into his arms again and let her go.

"I'll have Rage bring you one of her things to wear," Grant said while looking longingly at her figure draped in the bed sheets. I should probably change those… I don't think Madeline will appreciate it… "Unless, of course, you want to wear one of my shirts again," he joked, although he silently wished she would.

She blushed again when she said, "Oh… Amira's things will be fine, thank you."

Grant laughed, "You'd better not let her hear you call her that though… at least to her face…"

Charamaine looked down and played with a piece of the sheet. "How will they fit?" she asked him. To emphasize her point she fanned her wings out behind her.

"Easy," he told her while going to the window and hollering out Amira's name knowing she would hear, "holes." He looked back over his shoulder and smiled at her.

___

"Is this what you did before… to your shirt?" May asked him as they strolled to the Dining Hall at a leisurely pace.

"Yep," he said and looked down at her with a crooked smile.

Her heart faltered a bit and she hoped he didn't notice. Clearing her throat she started again, "So now what?" She was afraid to hear his answer but she prepared herself for the worst. After all, who would want to spend their lives with a winged freak of nature? Lives? She though to herself, who would want to spend any time with me? May steeled herself and waited.

Grant paused before answering… seeming to think his words over carefully. "Now… now I have someone go and find Emmett, those women, your mother and Kita, and bring them here to you because you're staying with me for a little while."

May was stunned that he remembered and that he still wanted her around but… being a little self conscious she refused to believe him… so she didn't respond. After a moment of her muteness she felt Grant looking at her but she wouldn't looks up at him. He pulled them to a stop right when the Hall became visible.

"Chara, honey, why don't you believe me?" he asked her. She looked up into his sorrow-filled eyes and she felt bad now, ashamed, for hurting him.

"I… It's not you, it's me," she said and they both laughed. "Okay," she started again, "that was cliché, but really… I just don't think you'll want some… some… freak… like me wandering around your camp or whatever you have here," she waved her arms around, gesturing to the foliage and cabins that surrounded her then looked to the ground. "Not to mention I don't want to have to keep stealing people's clothes," she mumbled.

"Seriously, Charamaine? Do you honestly think you're a freak?" he asked her, and then added quietly, "You're so beautiful." She could tell he meant it and her heart swelled. "You don't see it, but everyone else does… even Finn… and he's gay." He joked then clasped her hand in his. He brought it up so it was visible to both of them and said, "Look. You're so perfect." He twisted their wrists together so he could show her how perfect they fit together. He let their arms drop but held onto her hand a kept walking. May closed her eyes as they walked and leaned on his shoulder as they walked the rest of the distance, knowing that he'd never let her fall.

12