Golden Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, may I have a word with you please?" Ms Tasha sincerely asked me, while still standing at the stage.

"Ummm su-sure Ms Tasha." I responded in urgency, as I was in a terrible situation here just now. Tammy had just played with me during class, causing me to cream & completely soak the inside of my underwear. My pants were still unzipped & it would look immediately suspicious, if I tried to zip them back up. And now my teacher who definitely saw something was going on, wants to speak with me after class... on top of it, Tammy is STILL HERE. God my luck just couldn't get any more terrible, I'm completely screwed aren't I?

"Tammy would you go close and lock the doors please?" Ms Tasha says to Tammy. Coming from off of the stage, and is now walking over towards me.

"Sure thing sis." Tammy says back to Ms Tasha, finally getting up leaving her cellphone on the seating desk, and is starts walking over to the entrance doors. I can't help but take a look at her butt as she's walking. She's wearing a white belly shirt some tight form-fitting blue jeans. Her curvy athletic butt swishing from side to side as she walks, her glowing red hair still in a pony tail shifting around, she truly is an attractive older student... but why would she mess with me, the way that she did just now?

Wait did Tammy just say "Sis"? So they really are related. It's no wonder they look so identical in the face, Ms Tasha is actually Tammy's older sister. I can't believe it, that just made the situation 10 times worst. Tammy probably told Ms Tasha EVERYTHING that happened yesterday, Ms Tasha probably knows I drank her little sisters piss. Starting to shiver with nervous embarrassment, Ms Tasha has finally made her way over to me.

"There. All locked". Tammy states from off in the distance.

"Excellent, now we need to talk to you about something Dan." Ms Tasha smiles at me, reaching and picking up Tammy's cell phone from the desk. I look over at Tammy again who is smiling at me, I can't even imagine if I'm going to get in trouble right now.

"Now will you go and dim the lights for me Sis?" Ms Tasha turns and calls over to Tammy, she then turns back at me administering me a devious glance with a smile. I still can't even zip up my pants, my teacher is now standing right in FRONT of me.

"Sure thing Tasha." Tammy responds back, and then starts walking over to where the lights for the lecture hall is. I notice the lights start to go dark in the room, but the light from the large screen on the stage, and all of the monitors spread throughout the room, makes it easy to still clearly see Ms Tasha smiling wickedly, as she's starting down at me now.

"I'd like to ask you something Dan, what are your thoughts on the class discussion today?" Ms Tasha says to me. I can hear Tammy giggle, as she's walking back over to us.

"M-me... I really um..." is all I can get out, as Ms Tasha holds a sexy absolutely piercing stare into my eyes. Wow Ms Tasha really is beautiful, even more so up close. Those huge breasts of hers just bounce around a bit, every time she moves even the slightest. They're even bigger than Samantha's size 40D cups, I'm trying not to stare.

"You never did answer the question I asked you in class Dan, What do you think a man's role should be in the bedroom." Ms Tasha asks me seductively, then raising up Tammy's phone to search for something on it. She presses the phone once again, as Tammy has made her way over to us. I then hear some sounds coming from the phone, which sounds like a video is being played on it. Ms Tasha looking at the screen giving a devilish smile.

I hear the sound of a large BURP coming from the phone, like somebody choked on something earlier. I then hear the words of people talking, coming from the video Tammy & Ms Tasha are watching...

"What was that Danny? Why did you just burp? Did you just drink something?"

"What did you just drink And be honest?"

"I ju-... I drank your pee Cindy."

"Again. What did you just drink down Danny?"

"I drank your pee Cindy. I drank the piss that you just gave me."

"Did it taste good? Do you like the way your girlfriend's pee pee tastes Danny?"

"It tasted great Cindy! I LOVED how your piss tastes!"

My confession caused Tammy & Ms Tasha to burst out giggling a bit smiling. Oh my god... oh my god, oh my god. Tammy actually RECORDED that part? She recorded me accepting that I drank Cindy's hot piss yesterday, she even caught me confessing to Cindy that I loved the way it tasted. My life is over. It's bad enough that Tammy knows and she caught me, she made me swallow down her super acidic piss so she wouldn't say anything, but she ended up telling Ms Tasha who happens to be her own sister. I don't know what to do. I look down in shame & slight arousal, hearing that wonderful moment happen all over again. Ms Tasha turns Tammy's cellphone, and shows me the screen. There I am from behind on my knees with my face between Cindy's legs, she's keeping her phone pointed at me recording at the same time, I look so incredibly happy having just drank Cindy warm urine at that moment.

"Is this what makes you happy Danny?" Ms Tasha says down to me. Wait did she just call me "Danny"? She's never addressed me like that before. Damn it, why is this happening to me?

"Do you like serving women using your tongue, and making sure that they're completely happy from it?" Ms Tasha asks me directly. I can't saying anything in response. I'm completely lost in the moment, afraid I'll say something to make myself look even lower. I look down to the ground wishing I weren't getting aroused from this. My cock has started to slightly fill up once again. Tammy & Ms Tasha are expecting an answer from me, I have to answer the question, they have complete control at the moment.

"My sister asked you a question Danny. Now be good and answer it honestly. Do you like serving women with you mouth?" Tammy says looking down on me while smiling. I'm trying to fight getting fully erect sitting here. The darkness of the room with the glow from all of the screens on in the room, almost seem to be making Tammy & Ms Tasha shine like two beautiful angels in front of me.

"Yes..." I sigh as I give my response to them. I admit it openly to them, as well as admitting it to myself. I really do enjoy having my face between a woman's legs. But when Samantha, Cindy, and Tammy each urinated in my mouth, that was the happiest moments I've ever experienced. Immense shame starts to kick in, I just told these two older women I actually love servicing women's pussies with my mouth.

"My my that won't do Danny. It's almost as if you're ashamed to admit what you like. I need you to say it again." Ms Tasha directs me. I swallow the saliva in my mouth, that I nervously built up. I wish this wasn't happening to me, why did I have to be the one who likes doing that so much. I can feel my face starting to turn red from the embarrassment, I give Ms Tasha my response once again.

"Y-yes I like it Ms Tasha." I tell her in a lowered voice.

"You know I could see Tammy playing with you dick during my class. Are you going to apologize for that?" Ms Tasha asked me directly.

My arousal instantly took over me. My cock stood up at full length once again. I'm positive I can't hide it as both girls are standing so close. They can obviously see it, I'll be in such big trouble if I make either of them upset.

"Stand up for us Danny." Tammy orders me to do. Knowing it's just no use at all to resist them any further, in complete shame I stand up with my cock fully erect, still inside my underwear that are completely wet with cum from earlier. Both of them giggle at me, I start to look downward with guilt.

"Now tell us both Danny. And be respectful to us. Tell us how much you love having your face between a woman's legs." Ms Tasha commands me gently. Both girls are staring at me, awaiting my response. Standing there with my dick fully standing out to both of them, I tell them both from the bottom of my heart.

"It's my favorite thing in the world. It's where I'd rather be all the time. Having my face between a woman's legs, servicing her pussy with my mouth, I love it. It's what I love to do the most. It's where I belong. I would eat a girls pussy anytime any place that she wanted, it tastes sooo good." I tell Ms Tasha, with my cock throbbing in my underwear in front of both of them. Both girls burst out giggling, because of my response & my erection.

"Thank you for finally being honest Danny, I'm glad I recorded that." Ms Tasha smiles at me lovingly. I stand there in shock and embarrassment, completely forgetting Ms Tasha was holding Tammy's phone. She was recording my answers the entire time. Now there is more evidence out there, that I am a pussy eater. Accepting my position in the situation, I just stand there in silence. Both women are smiling at me, then proceed to reach out grabbing one of my hands each.

"Come with us Danny." Ms Tasha tells me, with a warm loving voice.

"You need to learn your place." Tammy says right after her laughing.

Both girl pull me by my hands, leading me up onto the lecture hall stage. We finally get over towards the center, and both girls let go of my hands. Ms Tasha walked over to where her desk was, Tammy stood in front of staring into my eyes. I didn't know what was going on, or what they were planning on doing to me. I could clearly see all of us on all of the monitor, up on the stage with the cameras focused on us.

"Stay." was all that Tammy said to me for the moment, I dared not to disobey her, I froze where I was standing as not to move an inch. All of a sudden I saw an image pop up on all the screens. Oh my god... it was the picture that SAMANTHA had taken of me, the picture after she had rode and soaked my face. Did Cindy show this picture to Tammy too? Do they even know that, that's my SISTERS cum spread totally across my face & my mouth?

"Come over to me Danny." Ms Tasha beckons me over from her desk. She is sitting down in her chair, looking at me with a hungry smile. I walk over to her completely filled with shame. How did these two get that photo? What were they going to do with it? Is my life here at school over now?

"Get on your knees now Danny." Ms Tasha commanded, I obeyed her instantly dropping down onto one knee. Looking up at my teacher. Tasha had followed me over to the desk as well, and stood off to the right side of me.

"You know better than that. You are supposed to always get down on BOTH of them Danny, Cindy taught you better than that. Now apologize for that mistake." Tammy beamed at me. It's true Cindy had told me before, I am always supposed to get down on both of my knees, when a woman's pussy needs to be serviced.

"I-I'm sorry Ms Tasha." I say to my teacher, regretting forgetting what Cindy had taught me.

"And what are you sorry for?" Ms Tasha asked me lovingly, maintaining her normal warm loving smile.

"I'm... sorry I only got down on one knee. I am supposed to always get down on both, when a woman commands me to." I respond. I look downward to the ground in shame for forgetting something so important.

"That's better. That's a good boy." Tammy says giggling from the situation that's happening. I look back up at Ms Tasha, who is keeping her gaze fixated on me the entire time. My erection stays just as stiff as ever, why am I enjoying being controlled like this?

"Lift my skirt up for me Danny." Ms Tasha commands. I instantly reach my hands out, and grab the bottom of Ms Tasha's long skirt. I start to lift it up, raising it past her knees, then to her thighs. The smell I'm starting to sense is incredible between Ms Tasha's legs but strong. I finally raise her skirt up to her crotch region, and what do I discover... Ms Tasha isn't even wearing any panties underneath. My jaw falls open when I see she's not wearing any underwear, this teacher who is so elegant, so fair, isn't even wearing panties underneath her skirt. Ms Tasha pussy hair is much darker than Tammy's, just like her hair it is a dark crimson in color.

"Are you surprised Danny? Do you like what you see? My sister's never really liked wearing underwear." Tammy states to me from my side. My gaze is fixed onto Ms Tasha's beautiful pussy. The shape of her lips, the size of her clit, the smell coming from between her legs, and still loving the amount of wonderful crimson red hair she has covering up her vagina. I lick my lips out of instinct admiring my teachers pussy, Ms Tasha then puts her closest leg up onto her desk, giving her an even better view, as her pussy opens up more from this position.

"Danny, what do you want to do with it? Tell me honestly." Ms Tasha says to me sternly. Keeping her eyes focused on me, expecting a quick obedient response.

"P-...Pleas-" Is the only thing that escapes my lips, before Ms Tasha retorts to me in dissatisfaction.

"You need to tell me what you really want Danny, or else I'm not going to let you eat it. You need to speak clear & honestly, when you want to service a woman, or else she may not let you. You don't want that happening do you?" Ms Tasha addresses me more directly. I instantly perk up off of her words, and speak to her more clearly.

"Ms Tasha your pussy looks wonderful today, may I have a taste of it please." I look up at her in a pleading way, hoping I was being good now, and she'd finally let me be able to eat it. She smiles back to me, and reaches down to my head with both of her hands, and holds it still as if she wants to hear be beg.

"Say it again, and be more respectful to her this time. You're really lucky to be able to eat a girl's pussy. You need to appreciate being down on your knees to do so, it's an honor to be able to make a girl's pussy happy whenever she needs it. And don't forget what I told you earlier, I really need to pee & I'm still holding it in. You're going to drink it when I feel like pissing it out. Now tell my sister how much drinking a girls piss, and you'd better be honest & respectful." Tammy says to me in a disciplinary voice. I choke a bit from the embarrassment of Tammy's words, but what she said was absolutely true. I do need to learn to accept my place, and appreciate it anytime a woman honors me, by letting me clean her pussy or ass with my mouth, and swallowing it anytime she has to let the piss out of her vagina.

"Ms Tasha... I am so grateful to be able to be down on my knees in front of you. Your pussy is absolutely beautiful in every single way. It's smell is perfect, and I love it's thick musky aroma. It would be an honor to drink up all of your wonderful different pussy liquids that come out. If your cum starts to spill, I'll gladly swallow it for you. if you ever need to pee, I'll gladly swallow it all down for you. Does it needs to be serviced right now? My mouth is yours anytime for your or Tammy's own personal use." I say to her smiling, trying to be as respectful as possible.

"Mmmmm such a naughty boy." Ms Tasha says down to me, pulling my head into her warm, musky, heavy fragrant vagina. I moan out in sheer pleasure, the moment I feel the hairs from her pussy rubbing against my cheeks & lips. I have my face between my teachers legs right in the classroom, as her sister watches, as I accept my place & my role. I'm so happy now. I start to open my mouth and Ms Tasha slowly pushes as much of her pussy into my hungry waiting mouth.

"Such a naughty boy, get it all in there." Ms Tasha swoons. Looking down at my face right between her legs, I start to close my eyes so I can start to focus, on pleasing her vagina.

"Ah-ah-ahhh! no more closing your eyes. You need to learn to always keep them open when your serving a girl's pussy or ass. Always look up to her if possible, unless she tells you otherwise, and you'd better always show a girl's pussy respect. You are lucky to be able to have a girl's pussy in your mouth, you'd better always remember that each time that you're eating it. " Tammy says down to me.

"Yes ma'am" I respond to Tammy, keeping my mouth full with Ms Tasha's pussy. My teacher just holds my head in place, unable to move it, I simply use my tongue to caress her clitoris a bit. Maintaining eye contact on Ms Tasha's face, watching her smile back down towards me, my tongue periodically moves downward to the crack of her pussy, to clean up any juices that may have leaked out due to her arousal. Ms Tasha will not let me move my head at all, she only wants me to use my tongue, no motion from my head at all. My cock is throbbing so much it almost hurts inside of my underwear. But I am grateful to be down on both of my knees, it is my place to eat pussy anyway the woman demands, and Ms Tasha is guiding me in the way she wants hers eaten.

"That is good for right now Danny, stand back up for me. Walk over the middle of the stage for us." Ms Tasha tells me to do. Without a word I obediently pull my head back, causing Ms Tasha's pussy to escape my sucking lips, and her wet pussy cum to spill out onto my chin a little. I dutifully stand up, and walk quietly over toward the center of the stage, and stand there being absolutely quiet. I notice the hall cameras then switch on once again, showing me standing there right in the center. Ms Tasha and Tammy walking over to each side of me.

"Strip for us Danny. Take off all your clothes." Ms Tasha says to me softly. Without a word of resistance, I begin removing my shirt, my pants, my underwear, my socks, and my shoes. I then toss them off of the stage.

"Down where you belong again Danny." Tammy says to me stern yet playfully. I instantly get down on both of my knees, remembering my place, putting both my hands onto my thighs. I look up to both of these beautiful young women, and await further instruction. Tammy steps in front of me mere inches from my face. She wiggles her hips a bit, and unbuttons & then pulls the zipper down of her blue jeans. She is wearing white panties. She pulls her panties over to the side holding them there, looking down on me with an evil, yet playfully dominant smile. Showing me the fiery red color of the pubic hairs on her pussy, Tammy's vagina looks absolutely delicious right in front of my face. Just as scrumptious looking as Ms Tasha's was before, My mouth starts to water & hang open from the beautiful sight Tammy is showing me. She then points at her pussy with her other hand, directing me to pay full attention to it.

"Now what is this Danny?" Tammy says firmly to me, looking down at me on my knees.*

"That is your pussy." I obediently answer, speaking clearly like a schoolboy in class for Tammy and Ms Tasha to hear.

"Again, and be more respectful this time. Keep your eyes on it when you answer. You need to pay FULL attention to a woman's pussy, when she's generous enough to show it to you. " Tammy says, maintaining her instructional position.

"That is your wonderful magnificent pussy. It is the most important thing in the world. I am so lucky that you have it in my face right now. Thank you for being so generous by unzipping your pants in front of me, allowing me to even look at something that is so deserving to be worshiped." I say, looking at Tammy's beautiful pussy as if nothing in the entire universe is as important.

"That's a good boy, you'd better always be polite. I've told you before, show FULL respect towards woman's pussies everyday from now on. Or else she might take it away from you, and you won't be allowed to have the honor, of eating it until she's satisfied." Tammy said. Her words sent a streak of fear right into my heart. I don't want any girl to take her pussy away from me. It's my duty to be able to eat it good, and make her pussy happy. I can't live without it, I can't live without being able to service a girls pussy whenever she needs. Tammy then proceeded to walks forward more so. The hairs from her pussy are pressing right into my nose.