Golden Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's true. I couldn't be happier that I choked on these girls urine again. This is the absolute best moment in my life. If Cindy or Samantha were here, I'd let them give all of their piss to me too. My mouth is nearly full, I have to swallow down the piss I just choked up, I can't be disrespectful to Tammy's pussy by spitting it out, I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. I tilt my head up only slightly, giving her piss stream more access to my throat. I am able to take even larger gulps, making louder wet noises that cause both girls to giggle at my skill.

"That's it Danny, that's how you drink our wonderful piss. It would be dishonorable, for you to spit any of it out." Ms Tasha coaches me. She is absolutely right, I'm not giving up any of Tammy's wonderful piss. I'm going to gulp down mouthful after mouthful of her wonderful urine. Tammy urgent piss flow continued in my mouth, her stream hasn't diminished yet as she's been holding it in for hours. I am here to the rescue though, she doesn't need a bathroom, all she needs is my mouth, and her piss will instantly be swallowed.

"Ahhhhh god, that feels so good. Keep swallowing Danny, and honor my pussy." Tammy states more calm. Her urine stream stops for a moment, then squirts a few more times, before starting up again. Her playful antics turned me on so much, she seems to really enjoy pissing in my mouth. I had almost forgotten that I was on the stage here at school, but I'm being seen by the cameras in the lecture hall, I don't care though the only thing that matters is Tammy's and Ms Tasha's pussies.

Tammy's piss fills the lower half of my jaws, I swallow it down as her piss stream continues to give me more in my mouth for me to swallow. It felt as if my mouth was swimming in urine, I couldn't even count how many gulps of fresh urine Ms Tasha's pussy had given me. I felt Tammy's piss flow start to slow down in it's pace, I nursed down some of the former stream of Tammy's wonderful piss. Tammy's stream turning into drops now, I hear Ms Tasha give me a command.

"Finish up Tammy then stand off to the side." Ms Tasha tells her younger sister.

"You got it sis." Tammy says to her, wiggling her hips, making sure to let it all out into my mouth.

"Don't swallow that last bit this time Danny. Instead just stay there." Ms Tasha gives me the command. Tammy steps off of my mouth, and moves over the the side. I can see the main camera for the stage is pointing right at me. I don't know what's going on, but I do not resist or become embarrassed.

"Now open you mouth, and gargle my sister piss Danny." Ms Tasha instructs me to do. I tilt my head back a little, open my mouth and start gargling loudly on Tammy's urine liquid. Both girls are laughing off to the side of me, but I know that I am pleasing them. I keep gargling it looking up at the camera, as acidic as Tammy's piss is the bubbles start to grow only more dense.

"Keep gargling it Danny. Try to make it foam in your mouth." Tammy giggles. I gargle even harder on her piss, making sure as not to spill it. I continue to mix it with my tongue and my breath, until her piss has turned into a dense foam of urine inside of my mouth.

"Now get up Danny and go over to the podium. Keep Tammy's piss in your mouth the entire time." Ms Tasha directs me. I get up from the center of the stage, and walk directly over to the podium without resistant, facing the camera once again.

"Now... slowly, really slowly swallow down my piss Danny." Tammy says towards me. I struggle to swallow down the hot foamy piss, I am harboring in my mouth. The microphone catches it, as the sounds of me attempting without much success to drink down Tammy's liquid. After three attempts I get down my first swallow. I close my eyes and keep attempting it, the foamy urine is thick, but I manage to get down another swallow. I force my throat to accept the mixed up piss, that Tammy has given me. I swallow it down knowing there is still half left, I feel the foam sliding down my throat. I put my hand to my lips and swallow more of the foam. My throat doesn't want to accept the rich thick pissy foam, but my heart wants nothing more than to greedily take every drop. Without shame I am able to get down the rest of the bubbly liquid. It is much harder than to swallow piss with it's foamy like that.

"Good boy... Good boy... what did you just drink down?" Ms Tasha asks me. Looking over at me with a loving smile.

"I just drank down the piss of Tammy and Ms Tasha." I say looking at the camera.

"And where did that piss come from?" Tammy says towards me smiling playfully.

"Piss that just came warm and fresh from their vagina's." I say confidently, never losing eye contact with the lecture hall camera.

"Does a girl's pee pee taste good Danny?" Ms Tasha questions me, maintaining her beautiful demeanor.

"A girl's pee pee is absolutely precious. It is a good boy's responsibility, to swallow it down without question. It is an honor to be able to do so, and it is a responsibility that should be taken very seriously." I state.

"What about a girls ass? Are you supposed to take care of that too?" Tammy asks me looking concerned.

"A girl's ass is just as special as her pussy. It deserved to be cleaned by a man using his tongue, understanding how precious a girl's butt hole is. It is warm, it is tasty, and it always deserves respect." I say boldly looking right into the camera.

"And what about respect?" Ms Tasha asks with a serious expression on her face.

"A girl's pussy and her asshole deserves absolute respect at all times. If a man is fortunate enough to get either one in his face or his mouth, he has the DUTY to show his undivided attention, love, and servitude to it, anytime that it needs. Morning, noon, or night it does not matter. A woman's pussy & ass hole are the most important things in the world, and it is an honor to be able to service them." I say with the utmost confidence.

Tammy and Ms Tasha look at each other with satisfaction. I have been properly trained, no longer ashamed to be able to service a girl's pussy. Today was the best I've ever had here at the University. I know from now on, I will no longer object my responsibility to clean a woman's vagina.