All Comments on 'Golden Opportunity'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
emma_raceemma_raceover 6 years ago
Wonderful

That was a really wonderful and erotic story, thank you :-)

sparktjsparktjover 6 years ago

A delightful story in my favourite genre. As someone who's had a weakness for older women since I was a teen, I relate very closely to this story. I'm in my late 50's now but love the company of women in their 60s and 70s. My 70yo lover is more highly sexed than many younger women I've met and you've captured the essence of that older libido so perfectly. Thank you for your excellent writing, do please continue in similar vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, If only every young man were to find his own Helen, there would be a lot of very satisfied young women out there. Thank you for the journey. jntiques

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Terrific!

How I wish I had met a Helen when I was his age. It would have been so much better to have learned from someone who cared rather than someone who was on the clock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How sweet it was

Helen’s name was Carol, Red hair, great boobs, and a tongue that taught me what a young man should know.

Reader24Reader24over 6 years ago
Nicely realistic

A nicely realistic story, believable, easily readable.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
This is how it should be

A curious young man or woman

and a mature mentor willing to provide "hands on" training.

BertieBlackBertieBlackover 6 years ago
Absolutely believable

Your writing skills are awesome and your story telling is superb. An older woman once told me "You can't leave a lady hanging like that." and it resounded throughout the rest of my intimate life to this point in time. The writings of female writers seem to always capture the more interesting perspective and make the story plausible. Would give you a ten on this one if available. Great story well written.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 6 years ago
Thank you so much

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I do look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Please keep writing, you have a talent that exceeds most of what I find here. Again, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
popping my cherry

the story brought back memories of my first time with lucing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great read!

I can state with 100% honesty every story I’ve read that you have written is fantastic !!!! Thank You!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
This Gives Me Flashbacks*****

Your stories are feel good reading. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago

Lucky Simon! Wish I would have found someone like Helen when I was a young puppy. It would have made things much more enjoyable for me and my future partners to have learned the ins and outs, no pun intended, from an experienced partner instead of the trial and error method. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where were you when I needed you?

To have you outline what you have here Ann, is something that you might consider as a teachable procedure to young men!.

I was bought up old school and thought that sex was for procreation purposes alone. I am in my seventies and fortunately did meet with what until recently I presumed to be a promiscuous lady. In reality I now discover that if only I was made aware as a young man of what I now know, then how different things might have been. I don't doubt the world would be quite a different place with the need for sexual violence having been removed. You are a revelation to society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh Ann, yet another jewel! You perfectly capture the innocent eagerness of a virgin lad. At the same time you draw with such credibility the portrait of an elderly woman with all of her breathtaking sexuality intact. What fun! I am an old man now but you give me coal I need to stoke the old firebox...Thanks for sharing. I hope you write from equal parts your experience and your imagination. Kalodin

TassieTykeTassieTykeover 2 years ago

Another cracker, seems like you make more than one of we old fogies young at heart again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another Ann Douglas winner!!! This rating system needs a lot more than 5 stars with stories like this one!

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 1 year ago

I really liked this story as well. Thank you Ann

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A long build up to the sex. I like your slow approach to his seduction. Every young man should be introduced to sex this way, especially the young men who have Oedipus tendencies. I hope in the next chapter she teaches him how to kiss her while she dominates him by straddling his face. To me that is his duty to thank her for giving him some experience that will also give him confidence with a wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3179 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...