All Comments on 'Golf Championship'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very wow

You are one of the best authors here. I love everyone of your stories. This one is great. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yeah right......

that would never happen in real life.......weak

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

That was a fantastic story, as are all of yours. Thanks for many orgasms!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Technicality

She left him strip her, fondle her, rammed a dildo up her pussy in front of him (and his friends), begged him to fuck her and then tried to suck his cock. Technically, she didn't commit adultery, but (a) that was down to him keeping his word, and (b) I doubt Rob would quite see it that way. Exhibitionism is one level of sexual expression, fucking yourself in front of a crowd of strangers another, particularly if you're doing it behind your husband's back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Another great story...and your scenes with the dildo don't disappoint...I was dying to see Beth masturbate for everyone...and you really delivered. Very well written.

yankinenglandyankinenglandover 11 years ago
Second Round!

I just read both stories again, some months after the first reading. They are both incredibly erotic - and exciting even the second time around! There is something so deliciously naughty about them! Wish there were more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There is no mystery

"I had never heard of man who had a naked woman in his arms and didn't fuck her, but he didn't."

This pretty much defines what I hate so much about English speaking world attitude towards nudity.

There no mystery, that man was probably East European or North European immigrant.

Nude nun still is a nun, and whore in nun's outfit still a whore.

Whenever any discrepancy between behaviour and outfit exist, behaviour defines the attitude, not the outfit. Nudity as such does not imply any consent to more open communication in any form, even more touching.

Where I live, twenty five years ago when I went to highschool, skinny dipping was still pretty much default choice outside urban areas. Btw, at the same time society was way more dismissal against open sexuality. Yup, skinny dipping was normal, public kissing outrageous. Nudity outside approved contexts also, of course. But contexts where nonsexual nudity was allowed and expected existed. They still do, but are severely diminished under pressure of diminishing privacy, cameras everywhere, and the dominance of English speaking media, Facebook rules, etc.

Proud hosts of real batch houses (not to be confused with recreational drinking places) still prohibit use of clothing within those facilities. Should note immediately that extramarital sex is generally prohibited there also, although documental evidence of that status won't be asked, it just that couples should be declared beforehand, as that is supposed to be spiritual experience unimpeded by any worries about looks or social status. It can, and in certain cases will include sexuality, but that is everyone's personal business.

Now, my sister's teenage daughters wear bikinis when we back then wouldn't wear anything at all. The (not) funny thing, they refer to wearing bikinis as being nude, and behave in bikinis exactly as we behaved nude back then, one generation prior. Frankly, there is no real difference between bikinis and nudity indeed, except the irritation that little cloch apply to everyone including the wearer. But now the real nudity has moved to some state beyond just nudity, something such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, extra marital sex with no losers, no humiliated husband, no nasty bitch, if only reality was the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous