Golf Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed me my clothes from the bag, first my socks, then the bra, then the shirt. I dressed slowly, letting the other caddies stare at my bare ass. Then he took out the underpants, smiled and put them back in the bag. He handed me my shorts and I slipped them on.

"Get your golf shoes on and meet me at the driving range."

I turned and walked out, not looking at the young men who had just seen me naked. I hurried to the woman's locker room, ignoring the curious looks of the people who had seen me earlier in a dress. The feeling of being naked under my shorts was exquisite torture. I wanted to yank them down and masturbate. I didn't.

I met him at the driving range and hit balls, calming myself as best I could. When I finished and handed him my five iron he smiled at me.

"Mrs. Johnson, you are lovely."

Remembering how much of Mrs. Johnson he had seen earlier, I flushed.

"And, you are beautiful when you blush."

I blushed harder and my face was burning. We walked to the first tee. Like yesterday I was flustered and took a bogey. He talked to me and calmed me on the way to the second tee. I parred. I was one over at the turn, two under for the championship. At the tenth he started reading my putts and explained what he was doing for each one. I made two longish putts for par and then on the sixteenth I birdied. Then I birdied the seventeenth and eighteenth to finish five under and leading by two strokes. I was ecstatic again and had forgotten my earlier exposure and frustration. Forgotten until he spoke to me again.

"See you at the caddie house."

I almost stopped walking and blushed again. He smiled at me. He headed to put away my clubs; I walked into the bar. Today I had three stiff drinks and was a little tipsy when I walked back to the caddie house. As I went back to what I was now thinking of as "my corner", I realized that the crowd of caddies was getting larger. Obviously they had talked about the shameless woman who was stripping for them. I felt weak and warm, really warm. He had me stand with my back to them as he told me to remove my shoes and socks, then my shorts. He made me bend over to pick them up so my pussy was exposed again. Then he turned me, so they could see my bush and a hint of pussy to remove my shirt and bra. He made sure they saw all of me, just didn't make me open my legs and my lips for them. After I put my stockings, heels and dress on, in that order, we left to smiles. I was becoming less embarrassed and somewhat enjoying letting them see what they couldn't have. Something I was very willing to let him have.

We got in his car and stopped for beer again. I remembered what had happened last night and shivered. When we drove off again, he looked at me.

"Warm?"

"Ah, yes."

It was getting dark. I think I knew what he was leading up to. He said nothing, just looked at me. I was excited from my strip and feeling very naughty. I leaned forward, unzipped, and pushed my dress down, to my waist, past my hips, down my legs to the floor. He smiled and held out his hand. I pulled it off my feet and handed it to him. He just smiled and tossed my dress in the back seat. I rode home naked and he made me walk to my house naked. It was completely dark when we got to my house, so I wasn't too much of basket case as I stepped out of his car.

Once inside, with the beer in the fridge, he led me upstairs. He searched through my closet for a long slinky dress. Then he asked for my underwear drawer. Embarrassed I told him where it was. He looked through it and took out a transparent bra and a pair of thong panties. Instead of keeping me naked, as I had expected, he had me dress. We sat around, waiting.

Around nine o'clock the doorbell rang again. He nodded to the door and I walked over and opened it. I counted eleven caddies this evening as my face heated. I stood stupidly by the door. He stood up and moved the coffee table to the side.

"Stereo?"

I pointed to the stereo. He walked over and put in a CD. He walked over and took my hand, leading me to the center of the living room. All the guys were facing me. He left me there as the music came on and went to the kitchen to get beer for everyone. I just stood with my face down, embarrassed.

After he had sat down he looked at me.

"Mrs. Johnson?"

I looked up and at him.

"Can you dance?"

I nodded, blushing.

"Do you know what kind of dance I mean?"

I felt my face heat. He wanted me to strip! I stood rooted to the spot.

"You can, Mrs. Johnson, I am sure you'll be fantastic."

I wanted to do it for him, not all the others watching, but they weren't leaving. I focused on my caddie and began to sway to the music. The others were there, but weren't there for me. It was only him. I slowly unzipped my dress and let the top slide off my shoulders. My transparent bra came into sight, with my erect nipples sticking out like pegs. All of a sudden I was so horny. I danced around letting my breasts jiggle. I danced up to him and turned my back. He knew what I wanted and unfastened my bra. I held it up and danced back to the center of the room, knowing that all eyes were on me. I let the bra fall, exposing my breasts and then tossed it behind me. My dress was still around my hips. I slowly pushed it down to puddle around my ankles. I stepped out of and bent, letting my naked breasts sway for him, for them. I danced more, showing my thonged ass for him, for them. Then I pushed my underpants down and stepped out of them. I turned my back to him, to them, spread my feet apart and bent to pick it up. I showed everything I had to him, to them.

My pussy had to be glistening, I was so wet. Every eye was focused on me. I danced more, feeling my breasts jiggle and sway. Each movement made me hotter and hotter. He kept me dancing through the entire CD. I was sweating, I was leaking noticeably. My nipples were hard as pebbles. He stood up and had me stand back and moved the coffee table back. Then he left me standing in heels and hose in front of his friends. I heard the door open and close. He came back and busied himself at the coffee table, not letting me see. When he moved I gasped.

Sticking up from the coffee table was a realistic dildo, it's suction cup base stuck to the table.

"Still frustrated, Mrs. Johnson?"

I stared at the thing in horror and lust. He couldn't mean for me to, he couldn't! He took my hand and led me to the table, then with a hand on my bare ass, helped me up onto it. I was standing over it, scarlet red. He sat down and smiled at me and my insides melted. I was so hot.

I looked around at all of them. They knew I was married, they knew I wasn't a virgin. They all wanted me to do this. I looked at each face, faces filled with lust for me. I came to his and he nodded. I sniffled and a tear leaked out of my right eye. I squatted and grasped it. I looked at him, rubbed the tip over my lips and sank down on it. I groaned when it penetrated me. I sank down further until I was stuffed, then I started. I drove my hips up and down on the dildo, fucking myself in front of them. Their beer was forgotten as they watched the married slut fucking herself in front of them. I had closed my eyes as I bounced up and down, feeling that dildo plugging my pussy. It seemed forever, but probably wasn't that long when I orgasmed. I clutched my breasts and squeezed them. I moaned and whimpered as the orgasm blew through me. I threw my head back; my mouth open, panting and drove down one last time, sinking it deep inside me.

When I stopped shuddering and opened my eyes they were all grinning at me. I felt like I had run miles and miles. I was embarrassed, humiliated. I was hot and wet and still horny.

"Stay there."

I squatted, letting them see me with the dildo up me. He came back with a beer for me.

"Drink it."

I did. It took some time, but I got it down. I hadn't had anything to eat and it went right to my head. The others dashed into the kitchen to get beer too. When they were all back, he nodded at me. I was still excited, still embarrassed, but I began to rise and fall on the dildo again. This time I leaned back on my arms and cocked my legs apart, letting my ass rise and fall, so they could see it. My breasts slumped to each side and jiggled and bounced as I fucked myself again for them. My pussy was so wet and so open and my juices rolled down the dildo. My nipples hurt they were so hard. I was ashamed, I was excited, I was humiliated, I was so ready to be fucked it didn't take long before I orgasmed again. I shuddered and jerked, whimpering, my eyes closed, sweat soaking my hair. Sweat running down between my breasts, my juices trickling between my ass cheeks. I finally slumped back, the dildo still in me as my pussy clenched around it.

"Time to go guys."

I blearily opened my eyes to see the others getting up, staring at my body, my breasts, my pussy and I blushed deeply. They walked out and left me alone with him. I heard the door close and he bent over me helping me sit and then lifting me up. I blushed as I heard the wet sucking noise as the dildo pulled out of me. He got a towel and wiped the sweat off my body, making me shiver as he touched me. He even wiped between my legs, almost making me swoon. He sat me on the couch on the towel and took the dildo and washed it off, but not before smelling it, smelling me on it. He smiled. He returned and stuck it on the table again. I couldn't do it again, I was exhausted. He came and stood me up, holding me by my bare ass. He bent his head and this time sucked gently on each nipple. I let my head fall back and whimpered with lust as he nursed on me. Then he left my nipples and kissed my lips. I hung onto him until he moved my arms from around his neck. I wanted him, I wanted him to stay, to stay and fuck me, to let me suck him.

He smiled and I melted.

"Tomorrow at eleven, Mrs. Johnson."

Then he nodded at the dildo and left. I stood, naked except for heels and hose, exhausted and still frustrated. I wanted him so bad. I staggered upstairs, showered and collapsed on my bed. I woke up at ten and hurriedly showered again. I made coffee and sat on the couch, staring at that dildo. I started to shiver and get wet. I knew what he expected. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. Then I got on the table naked and squatted over it. I placed it at my pussy and sank down on it. It felt so big. And I squatted there until I heard the doorbell.

"It's open."

He came through the door and smiled at seeing me naked and impaled on the dildo, for him, just for him. He sat on the couch and watched me pump my ass up and down, fucking myself for him. He watched and I did it and for once I didn't blush. I humped myself until I came, crying and whimpering as he watched me once more. When I was done he had me shower again. Then he dressed me; he did, in bra, panties, shirt and shorts. He let me put on my shoes and socks. Then we drove to the club in silence. I walked into the club and put on my golf shoes and hit a bucket of balls. He watched and corrected a few things. We went out and I played well, just nothing would drop for me, but I was so far ahead I won the championship. After I putted out on eighteen he looked at me.

"Take as much time as you want, Mrs. Johnson. I'll wait for you."

I went into the clubhouse and graciously accepted congratulations, talked with friends and passersby and had some drinks. It was getting dark when I walked out to his car. He smiled as I got in. As soon as we were out of the club drive, I started to strip and didn't stop until I was naked for him, for my caddie, my teacher. I leaned back against the car door and opened my legs for him and let him see my breasts and pussy. He pulled into my driveway and I got out naked and walked to my house. I entered and he followed with my clothes. I took my clothes and tossed them on the floor. Then I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Fuck me?"

"We said no sex, Mrs. Johnson."

"Please...."

"No, Mrs. Johnson, I promised."

"Then let me suck you."

I dropped to my knees and fumbled with his belt. He pulled me back up. I looked at him and began to cry. He held me.

"This isn't fair."

He kissed my forehead.

"Enjoy what you have."

"And what is that?"

"Do you like being naked in front of people, strangers?"

I nodded.

"Especially you."

"Maybe we can do it again sometime."

I nodded, trying to stop crying. I wiped my nose and eyes. Then I took one of his hands and placed it on my left breast. The other I put on my pussy. I lowered my head to his shoulder and sniffling let him feel me. He felt me until my hips moved, and then he pulled back. He smiled at me, kissed my nipples again and then my lips and left me.

Now most of you would like this if he had pushed me down and mouth fucked me, then fucked my pussy and ass and come in my face. But it didn't happen like that. He taught me about myself and golf, made me into a more sexual woman and left me to enjoy it with my husband. I had never heard of man who had a naked woman in his arms and didn't fuck her, but he didn't. He didn't make me an adulterer. But he gave me something else

And over the next two years, when my husband had to go out of town on business, at least one day while he was gone my caddie came over. He didn't have to ask, I undressed for him, stripped naked. Sometimes he would ask me to use the dildo; sometimes I just waited on him naked. After he stopped caddying, he would always come to watch me play in the club championship. I got goosebumps every time I saw him. My nipples would stick up and out and I could feel my pussy get wet. After a few years, he left town. I still miss him, but I have some wonderful memories. Those dreams of him and what he did to me, or what I did for him, well, let's just say that my husband has reaped the rewards, many times over.

And I am now a three-time club champion!

12