Golf Course View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I couldn't even touch myself in fear of cumming too soon. I watched in awe as Maria pleasured her lady friend over and over again. I got an occasional glance and smile from my Angel as she went about her business, which made heart beat in my temples and my cock throb. Finally the pace of her finger fucking slowed, almost to a halt and she leaned down over the naked woman and kissed her slowly and sensually.

I began stroking myself again as the red head wrapped her arms around Maria and pulled her closer. Maria straddled the woman again and brought her pussy lips up to the other woman's mouth. I saw her tongue lash out Maria's clit as she lowered her pussy on to her face. Maria was on her knees looking straight at me. The red head had abandoned the clit and was now fucking Maria with her tongue. Her head moved up and down as licked the juices out of her cunt. Maria reached down with one of her hands and started rubbing circles around her clit. Her moaning was light but audible. She took turns looking down at the pale woman licking her and looking back at me as I started stroking myself with more speed.

Maria licked her lips and smiled at me as she winked. Her whole body moved like a snake as she rode the other woman's face. The core of her body tensed and relaxed as she did so. Her body was perfect, nothing on her looked famished nor plump, just supple curves and contours. Her tits lightly bounced as she rocked her body back and forth. Maria leaned her head back and picked up her rhythm. I followed her lead and did the same. Her moans built in intensity. She became louder and louder as she fucked her friends face. Her breathing and noises became erratic, I watched her muscles clench as she let out a long moan as her body began to tremble.

She opened her eyes and looked right at me, her awareness of my presence once again heightened my excitement and I lost control. I came harder than I ever had in my life. Rope after rope left my spasming cock as Maria watched wide eyed while trying to catch her breath.

When I finished I looked at Maria and smiled, she smiled back. I pulled up my pants and hid as best as I could back in the bushes. Maria lifted herself and slithered back down her friend's body as they embraced in a beautiful and elongated kiss. I sat and watched them for a minute or two while they came down from their sexual high. Maria stood up and helped the red head to her feet, they gave each other a short hug, and gathered their clothing that was scattered about. Maria picked up the blanket as well as the walked back in the house. She glanced in my direction as she slid the door closed and the music became muffled and inaudible.

The only thing that was left outside by the two women was their wine glasses, which reminded me I had brought a couple of beers out with me. I grabbed one and cracked it open. I sat there and looked through the glass doors into Maria's house, the ladies were sitting on the couch and just about out of my view. I took this as a good opportunity to make my way back to my place and worked my way back through the shadows.

I felt sinful but nonetheless satisfied. I went inside and finished my beer and then drank another. I turned on the tv trying to shake the night's events from my mind. I kept picturing the two women in lust and desire and felt my cock stir a little with each thought. After about an hour of watching the day's sports high lights I heard the music next door shut off and the door open and shut. Now usually I would get up and run to the window to catch a peek but instead I just sat there and listened intently. I nearly jumped out of my skin when there was a knock on the front door.

I stood and approached the door slowly feeling like a high school kid at the prom, sweaty palms and racing pulse. When I got to the front door I swallowed hard and cleared my throat but when I opened it no one was there. I looked around obviously perplexed at this new and strange development in my evening. Right as when I was about to close the door I looked down and saw a piece of paper with a pair of white panties laying on top of it. As I picked them up I realized the paper was a note, it read as follows . . .

Jake,

Tonight was wildly fun and extremely erotic. Trisha still has no idea about your prying eyes. I am picking her up next Saturday at 8:00. Let your self into my place around 7:00, I will leave the back sliding door unlocked. That is if you want to see some more. I hope you enjoy the gift I left with this note. Hope to see you next week.

X's & O's,

Maria

To be continued...

12