Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No river too deep, no mountain too steep, and no traffic light too red, Milady," he presented his card to her smirking, "Call me and I'll be at your service any time."

He jumped out again and opened us the doors. He bowed down as he wished us ladies a pleasant time and drove away. Sasha giggled while I took a deep breath looking at the red neon light letters over the door to the restaurant.

"Sasha, you're nuts. This is the freaking 'Chez Alphonse'. More stars than the skies, uh? We'll end up washing dishes for a month or two."

She took my hand and pecked my cheek carefully not to leave lipstick: "Warm greetings from the Nguyen clan. They are happy for us and congratulate for our anniversary. They wish us all the best and are happy to invite us for this evening. No worries."

I nodded slightly and said with a low voice: "I'm moved. They are so great."

"I agree," Sasha smiled happily and dragged me into the restaurant. We were led to the table Sasha had reserved and I could feel the eyes following us on the way. Yeah, we looked great together, no doubt.

Sasha had to translate the menu for me as it was solely in french. She chaffed me that it would cost me some help on her maths in exchange. As I agreed chuckling she made it through the menu until I chose my soup and seafood thereafter.

The place was wonderful, Sasha was wonderful, the cuisine was wonderful and I was moved to tears by this romantic evening. Simply too good to be true. I was afraid to wake up each moment. But I did not, the graceful face opposite of me was as well real as the unearthly halo it wore from the candle light. We were two angels together and I flew high as a kite. I could not have been happier.

After our desert, having a glass of champagne together, I took the envelope out of my handbag and gave it to her. She looked at me with a surprised smile, asking 'for me?' without a word. I nodded and she opened it. As she found the cards for the concert, she was close to freaking out. I could not be happier. To see her so touched and happy about my present, made my heart glow out of joy.

'I love you', she mouthed me and we let our glasses clink

We left as the restaurant was already about to close quite late. Sasha had given the cabbie's card to the waiter and we were already awaited by him outside.

"I hope your ladyship has had a pleasant evening", he welcomed us opening the doors for us and reviving the acting Sasha had seemingly enjoyed and I did too. He was charming and nice and showed perfect manners as well as good humor. I was curious if he was full-time cabbie or one of the students and we got to know that he was at the medical school of our University.

"So the only one able to help in case of a heart attack is most prone to it himself?" Sasha chuffed him cheekily.

"Exactly Milady," he answered amused and I heard his open laugh which sounded really pleasant.

Eventually we were back home again but instead of going up Sasha told me to follow her to the yard. She led me to the tarpaulin which covered my bike. "Have a look," she said. I uncovered my Guzzi but did not notice anything. I looked at her with uncertainty written all over my face.

"Tire back," she grinned. Then I saw that my worn out tire was replaced by a brand new one.

"Fuck Sasha, how did you manage that without me knowing?"

She shrugged without a word and I embraced her pecking her cheek. "Thank you so much!"

We went up to our flat and as I closed the door I asked not without ulterior motive if she needed an alarm clock to be set.

"Screw it," she said and kissed me giving a shit about messing up our makeups or not. We went to my bedroom and undressed each other impatiently.

Our anniversary ended up as a mess of sweating bodies between the sheets doing the rabbit thing all over again until we could not do anything more but to lay down and wear a silly grin on our faces. Silly as we agreed giggling that the term 'fuck the brains out' Sasha used before made perfect sense.

I felt perfectly happy lying next to her. While she embraced me, it felt like flying. My life has changed in so many aspects I could not believe myself. Standing in the slower row before a cash point could not bother me. No bureaucratic nerd asking for this or that cross on a paper could spoil my mood. All these everyday discomforts like your favorite dish being sold out at the canteen did not touch me. They had been thorns on my ways but now they did not harm my feet since now I was flying high above them.

But it was so much more than that. I was no longer feeling like the unwanted appendix of a dysfunctional family. Someone was loving me, caring for me and doing everything to make me feel happier and to fly higher. Someone made me feel needed instead of being refused and made my existence worthwhile.

The awesome sex we had, was just the cream on our cherry cake. Indeed, it was the whole package which graced my being with serene weightlessness. I was an aeronaut and could barely remind how smothering life could be, if condemned to feel gravity and to walk above earth. From above the clouds all adversities seemed to be null and void. If I had no reason to wear a happy silly grin on my face, who else than?

+++

Some weeks later I was spending the Saturday on the couch in our living room poking my nose into a book. It was more like a folio to be precise. In between I scribbled down some notes as Sasha entered the flat.

She had been out during the night as she had done before two or three times during our relation. Heading for banana, as she named it. I did not mind as I knew that she liked the 'real thing' from time to time. It seemed strange but I really did not mind it. If she needed it to be happy, I was all for it. It had never come to my mind that a cock would be seriously competitive and therefore I had no objections. Even more as if I would ever feel the need I would also not have to hold back. Though the chance for this I considered pretty low.

Sasha came to the living room at let herself fall next to me at the sofa. She pecked me and asked: "How you're doing?"

Rolling my eyes in despair I showed her the cover of the book I was reading. An educational book about organic chemistry.

"Oh fuck, that desperate?" she smirked and leaned her head at my shoulder.

"Worse. Exam in two weeks," I shrugged and closed the book.

"Do I bother?" she asked pitiful.

"No, I guess I'm done with it for today. As you were out, I have made good progress. And how about you?"

"I'm fine. No wonder, I had a more pleasant time than you," she answered pointing at the book on my lap.

I sighed and put the book aside: "Yeah, I can imagine. How was your fruit salad?"

"Better than average," she smirked, "I guess even you would like this brand."

"Is that so?" I quirked a brow.

She nodded convinced. "Yep, I'll bet on this. I think I should introduce you to each other."

"Oh cool," I said ironically, "Can't wait for it."

Sasha looked at me for a while nagging her lower lip. "So you're chickening out now?"

As I did not get what she had in mind I asked her. "What do you mean?"

"Get your brain fixed, hun. Your memory lasts from 12 o'clock to noon, hm? Handsome E.T. - Mr. Perfect. Is the fog lifting now?"

"You'd really been serious as I can see," I reminded her idea about a threesome. "I thought it was more like an idée fixe of yours."

"Sure it was. Like so many others you seemed to enjoy like no others," she laughed. "Different time, same Chris. You object and after you're into it you can't get enough, right?"

"In a way, right - yes, I admit. But this time I'm really not that certain."

She pecked me laughing. "Everything normal, you are never certain about my - how did you call it - idée fixe? No worries, I won't push you into anything, okay? I mean, did I ever? You'll have a look at him and if you agree, fine. If not, also fine. Maybe another time, may be another one, who knows? Only if you're really okay with it. Just have a look, that's all I'm asking for. Deal?"

I shrugged and considered I had not much to lose. Nothing in fact. "Deal."

"Great," she settled that topic. "How about picking a slice of pizza on our way to work? I guess we should get prepared betimes?"

"Oh, I nearly forgot. I skipped my shift today. Richy took it over."

"No way. You let me go on my own into this mess of pleasure-seeking vampires down the 'Base'? Why?"

I fondled my book. "For the sake of science I sacrifice everything. Besides, you'll be in good hands as the queen of pleasure-seeking vampires," I chuffed.

"Without you it will be something close to work instead having a party. But I understand it's for a higher course, so you're dismissed - for this night. Just don't make it a habit," she smirked and kissed me softly. "I'm gonna get prepared."

"Hail to the queen," I send her off and took my book back on my lap.

An hour later Sasha returned to say bye. I told her to tell my greetings and kiss Richy from me and she left the flat. I was not too sad about it, because with Sasha around I had a lot of things in my mind but none of them had any connections to organic chemistry.

I studied for another while and made good progress. In fact, I got along twice the stuff I had scheduled for this evening and was quite satisfied with it. As Sunday was ahead I thought about I could afford a break and spend the Sunday with Sasha. Perhaps riding my bike somewhere, if she would like to. This idea made me smile happily as I finally went to bed.

+++

I went to the kitchen the next morning to get a good cup of black coffee. My mood was not very good as Sasha was quite noisy as she came home. I slipped into my morning coat as I rushed out of my room. Everything seemed to be still quiet and I heard no noise from her room.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw a six-pack beer on the table. Or the remains. Three of the bottles were emptied and still stood there. I was not very amused about this welcome. I loaded the coffee machine and cleaned up. Meanwhile, the machine filled the room with the regular slurping of pumping water and the nice smell of fresh coffee eased my temper.

The first sip on the cup reconciled me and I was about to take a seat at the table and to prepare me toast. I was interrupted as the door opened and Sasha stepped inside the kitchen. She wore a meaningful smile on her face which looked through her tousled hair. Besides her smile she wore only her panties.

Her perky boobs stared at me. Her buds tended to look a bit arrogantly upwards. Nothing I had not seen before but always a very inspiring view.

I thought about how hard they could get if they pucker, rising from her breasts like rough tiny raspberries. Her scanty slip barely covered her mound. Her long slim legs brought her step by step closer to the table. She looked incredibly beautiful as disheveled as she stood there and I was thinking about shifting the bike ride for later and make out with her right now.

What I had not expected, though, was the guy who followed her. Tall, slim, tanned and quite athletic. His shoulder-long brown hair was not less tousled as I could see and he did not wear more than she did. Just a slip. His mound was indeed more preeminent. More a hill than a mound to be honest. My surprise kept me from saying anything and I sat there with my cup in my hands. Probably with my mouth hanging slightly ajar. I am happy I did not see my expression. It would have made me laugh I guess.

"Oops," Sasha giggled, "you're already up. And how cool, coffee is ready. Oh, this is Manuel."

I was sure I have seen this face before. Then the scales fell from my eyes as I remembered our anniversary. "The cabbie," I murmured.

She took two cups from the cupboard and filled them with coffee while Manuel grinned at me with embarrassment. It appeared as if he was not prepared to face me here already. Or still.

"Hm, Hi Milady," was his short greeting, "I'll be right back."

Maybe I had stared at his hill a bit too concerned. He turned on his heels and left. Sasha grinned, carried the cups to our table and sat near me.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked with a compelling smile.

I shook my head. "No more than usual. I should have known as I found the beers," I chuffed though I was not pleased by the fact she brought her banana home.

Sasha smiled. She licked with her tip of the tongue over her stiff upper lip and moaned. It seemed to me as if she had not had more sleep than I but with a much more fulfilling reason.

"I'll dress up," I let her know my most recent decision. In addition, it was a perfect excuse to get my thoughts straight and to adapt to this situation. "Take your time here, I'll occupy the bathroom for a while."

Sasha nodded and waved at me, "Okay. I guess we will need some time. I'm hungry like a wolf."

"I can imagine," I answered and shook my head smirking.

"Oh, don't be so jealous," she grinned.

I left the kitchen but not without showing her my stiff middle finger. She spilled some coffee laughing.

I rushed into my room to catch some cloth and vanished in the bathroom to have a shower and dress myself up. Jealous? I? Surely not!, I ensured myself.

After a while I heard the door slam. I let the water run and tested the temperature before I slipped under the shower. It was hot and fondled my skin. I enjoyed the stream splashing on me. The foam, the lovely smell of my shower gel, the heat of the water. It refreshed me and lifted my mood substantially. I enjoyed my hands sliding over my soapy skin. I was tempted to let them find a place between my thighs as I thought about Sasha's appearance at our kitchen.

It became even more refreshing as I pulled the lever to cold. An icy surge washed my fatigue and my thoughts away which had driven in a very distinctive direction as I tried to imagine how Sasha's night had been. How could it be different as Sasha just had been waving her perky globes in front of me? She was so utterly sexy. I reminded myself that it had been already some time ago. Too much time indeed as far as I was concerned. And I had to admit to myself that Manuel and his hilltop had been somehow arousing too.

I toweled my goosebumps away and tried to get my thoughts set to a less risque topic.

The doorbell rang, while I was applying lotion to myself from top to bottom. I urged up, curious who could it be. I slipped into a tight jeans which underlined my figure and the tank top Sasha once had presented me. This one with the printing: "I am a bad girl. But I'm good at it." This sentence fitted Sasha like a glove.

I had to giggle while I looked into the mirror and brushed my long dark blond hair. I took a last look. Satisfied with myself I left the bathroom for the kitchen.

Sasha had dressed my morning coat and Manuel was also in a much more presentable condition as before with bright linen trousers and a suiting beige shirt. As I entered he stood up and grabbed a bunch of flowers. He must have bought them while I took a shower.

"I apologize," he smiled at me and gave me the flowers. "I shouldn't have met you this way. Sasha just didn't warn me."

I was obviously flattered. I wouldn't have guessed this gesture. This guy with this winning smile and a body like Michelangelo's David showed in addition charming manners of a real gentleman. He was not only pretending during our cab ride as I could see now. I adore good manners. Though a fool might find rudeness sexy, it is not the path to seduce me. His gesture made me even forget that this banana had disturbed the sacred intimacy of our home.

Sasha may have some flaws but a lack of taste? Surely not.

Sasha rose to get a vase for the flowers and twinkled at me. I overcame my surprise. What else could I do than to act like a lady? So I decided to exaggerate it and dropped a curtsy.

I answered with a smile, "Thank you, Sir Manuel. That would not have been necessary. How kind of you." Now it was on him to be surprised and we both laughed. Sasha seemed to be pleased by this laughter which blew the remaining awkwardness away and took the flowers to arrange them in the vase. She placed the bouquet on the table and we took our seats around to have breakfast together.

It was a nice time. Both took care not to make me feel like a third wheel. Manuel showed a likable kind of humor in between and I found his comments quite entertaining. Sasha stuck to her titillating kind of humor which she managed as usual with delicate overtone and ambiguity. She could be such a cute minx.

I challenged her from time to time, misunderstood her deliberately and was letting her remarks appear even more spicy. So we really had fun and some good laughs together. It was mentioned that Manuel could take his father's yacht and so spontaneously the plan was made up to have a boat trip later.

I love boats so I was as keen as mustard. A boat trip looked even more adventurous to me than riding my bike. We quickly packed some things and left for the sea. On our way to the coast I was curious why he drove a cab. Obviously his family was not desperately poor so I saw no need for it. He answered that he felt like he should work for his living instead to sponge off his parents.

Another point for him, as I judged it. He was handsome, no way to deny this fact. And he was really a nice and responsible guy with honorable attitudes. So far pretty close to handsome E.T. - Mr. Perfect indeed.

+++

One hour later we were on board of a nice motor-yacht heading along the shore. Sasha and I were dressed in bikinis and shared a towel sitting next to each other on the upper deck leaning at the windshield. The wind in our hairs made them wave like flags. Behind the windshield stood Manuel and steered the yacht which made a good speed. From time to time the ship's bow dipped into a higher wave and the salty fresh spray reached our feet.

Sasha leaned her neck further backwards and stretched her arms alluringly towards Manuel. He did not deny her invitation and while steering with one hand he leaned over the windshield and started to kiss her. I could see how greedily she swallowed his tongue, wrapping her own around his. He almost began to fuck her mouth with his tongue.

I tried not to stare, but I could not resist. Her body bent like a crossbow, her moaning and the steamy kiss they shared was a scene I could not fight to watch. Her tummy tight as a drum skin, her breast flattened on her stretched chest. The fabric of her bikini was not thick enough to hide her buds which tried to poke holes into the thin textile. This scene was so darn sexy.

I had no time to feel jealous. Or like the third wheel. Sasha broke the kiss and turned her face towards me. I immediately felt her tongue-tip knocking at my lips and I opened them willingly. We let our tongues dance passionately and I felt her hand cupping my breast. Her fingers sank into my flesh pushing my breast up and caressing it. I felt how my pulse get faster. Her hand went in my neck as she sucked my kiss like starving. I was not sure if I heard the engine humming or if it was my blood running through my veins.

Now it was up to Manuel to stare. And out of the corner of my eye I could see he did until Sasha broke up our kiss too.

Her hand was still at my breast and she pinched my nipple gently through the bikini which was not suited to lower my temper. So I did not object much her hand in my neck which turned my head towards Manuel. Why should I? He was really a very likable and handsome guy. I liked him from first sight and what he did and said so far made me even like him more. Moreover, Sasha was obviously into the game, so I did not mind picking up my cards and play along. Did I not say, that I would hug a hedgehog if it would be for her.

He hesitated.

But Sasha intervened with a sonorous whisper filled with amatory overtone, "What are you waiting for? A mistletoe? Go, kiss her!"