Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as I predicted the future I was hopeful that Richy could compensate.

+++

The next cliff ahead was New Year's Eve. Another rough tide to deal with.

I was in a dull mood during the day and felt not much like having a party, but it was the last day of the year and there was no way I was staying at home. Therefore, I had the idea that an intense dialogue with Mary Jane could cheer me up. I prepared what was needed to have a nice warm bath with a glass of champagne and a spliff worthy this special occasion.

I bobbed up and down in the hot water and having champagne while talking to Mrs. Jane indeed cheered me up. As I left the tub, I was stoned like a hippy. Up for no good and down for whatever. I dolled up and fluffed my hair with spray and glitter. I did not spare on eye shadow or mascara and transferred my eyes into searchlights. Red lips completed the deed.

A short Spencer jacket with rolled up sleeves over a purple top with a deep cutout and a tight black trouser should do it for this eve. I thought my dressing would not take too much attention away from my eyes. I turned around and found Mary Jane sharing my opinion. Dressed to kill and ready to go!

I called a cab due to the icy winds sweeping through the streets and let him drive me to the 'Base'. I wanted to meet the New Year with my friends and Richy foremost. I arrived and found the place already crowded. So it took me awhile to get through to the bar where Richy did his job already. As he saw me, he came directly to me and welcomed me with a whistle.

"Good evening. You're way too early Miss. The beauty competition is next week," he announced dry as a bone, as if he did not know me.

I bend over the bar and gave him a hug. "It's just me, Chris," I told him secretly, "Thanks for the flattery. How you're doing?"

"Great my dear," he smiled broadly.

Did he say 'my dear'?

I was wondering what had cheered him up that much, as I got a hug from behind and someone folded me blind with the hands. "Guess who," a dark voice called at me.

"No idea," I said honestly.

I heard a bright laugh and as I turned I saw Rose's smiling face. "Surprise!"

"Yeah, that's for sure. What are you doing here?"

"Richy invited me," she nodded over the bar to his direction where he was pushing some beers over to a company of studs.

I quirked an eyebrow: "Ah, is that so?"

Rose's smile froze. She nodded earnest: "Yes, it is. You're not happy with it, as it seems?"

"Depends. You haven't forgotten our talk about that, have you?"

She looked me directly in the eyes. "No, of course not."

She looked at Richy and I saw the glance she was sending to him. Even I - as shitfaced as I already was - could see through her pupils how the butterflies were dancing down her belly.

"Oh my goodness. You got really hooked," I chuckled.

She turned back on me and nodded avidly: "Yes, really. I can't hide it. I was just afraid how you'd take it."

I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "I wish the best for you both from the bottom of my heart. That's how I take it. Although there's something I'll really miss."

She smirked happily sighed relieved. "Yeah, me too... probably, but I think it's something serious with him. It feels like and I'm sure it's worth it. He's really a good guy. I feel perfect being with him."

"Can't blame you on that. Guess we'd have a drink on you, shouldn't we?"

Rose agreed and Richy had no objections either. So I added two more Tequila shots to my account with them. I decided to have a look around and let the fresh love on their own.

I danced for a while and felt the need for a drink afterwards. I stood in a queue as the bar was really under siege. The woman before me got two glasses of champagne and turned with them quite hastily, almost pouring them over me.

"Wow, easy," I slipped out of her path.

She looked to me and I saw into the greenest eyes I had ever seen.

"I'm sorry," she smiled apologizing. "Did you catch something?"

She spoke with a noticeable accent and was seemingly from somewhere more southward. Tanned skin, full lips and black long curls all over her shoulders. Her nice rack was almost touching my chest and somehow her sudden closeness made my heart go faster. She wore a sweet exotic scent which helped to get me excited about her.

"Not worth mentioning," I wiped few drops from my sleeve.

"Would you allow me to ask what you would like to drink? I think I should compensate for that," she said still smiling while her eyes were drilling into mine far longer than needed.

"If you insist... I'd have the same as you," I answered without avoiding her glance.

"Fine," she turned to get another glass for me and I saw her back again. I could not help to let my glance wandering along her from head to toe. She was a rather voluptuous woman with all the curves at the right places and her royal blue party dress did not even try to hide it. Probably a bit too much of bling for my taste.

"Would you like to give us company?" she asked as she turned around again and gave me a glass champagne.

She nodded towards a table where another girl was waiting for her, keeping the table. She looked very alike. Same long black curls and similar cut of the face. She seemed slightly older and was even more curvy than the girl by my side.

"I'd love to," I agreed. "I'm Chris."

"Nice to meet you Chris. I'm Melba. And this is my cousin Helena."

"Sounds Greek?"

She nodded: "Yes indeed. Nice guess. We're visiting friends for the New Year but we should have put it the other way around as it is terribly cold here."

"Hell yes, it is," I approved her statement.

As we reached the table, Melba introduced me to her cousin. Helena had a long estimating glance at me. Eventually she smiled and welcomed me friendly. We had a sip of champagne to our meeting and it was not hard to get into a nice chat with them. I got to know that they plan to change for another party later on but they were about the opinion that it would be no need to get there early. So they were about to meet the New Year at this place.

Shortly before midnight we went out to have a look at the fireworks and to welcome the year with a glass of champagne. We stood in front of the building and were slightly shivering as the bells of the churches around started to ring and hell broke loose. In between the explosions and bursting rockets which illuminated the skies above, Melba and Helena clinked their glasses and shared an inspiring kiss.

They did not peck their lips but sucked their kisses with unconcealed passion. Mary Jane got rather envious and so did I. But not for very long. They turned on me and our glasses clinked.

"Happy New Year," we cheered.

I had not closed my mouth from cheering as Melba brushed my lips and I felt her tongue barging between my lips. I got giddy and it was not due to the vast amounts of alcohol I had already consumed nor Mary Jane's fault. At least this was not the only reason. It was the thrill of her tongue dancing with mine, her delicious scent and her firm rack pushing at me.

As she broke the kiss I had only enough time to breathe again, as Helena took her place - and invaded my mouth with her tongue. Her scent was way sweeter but not less delicious or arousing. Her kiss was more demanding though and she was not afraid to slip one hand under my coat and cup my boob. She thumbed my nipple unabashed.

I could not help but to touch her the same way. Her breasts were heavy and swaying even in spite of her bra. I felt them melting into my hand and following the pressure of my fingers smooth and softly. I felt my knees getting wobbly and I had to break the kiss.

Helena was well aware how her kiss did affect me as her cunning smile showed. This time I felt like I was the fly caught in a spider's web. But if being absorbed by a spider felt as good as this?

Hell yes, go ahead.

I cocked my neck and aimed for Melba's lips again. There was no excuse like a Happy New Year's cheer anymore and we both knew it. She did not pull back but kissed me again.

My hand slipped over her dress as hers did. We kissed passionately and fondled our breasts. A scene which Helena observed with hungry eyes. I felt Melba's boobs not as large and much firmer than Helena's. I felt that her nipple was rock hard. Maybe because of the cold but more likely because I was tweaking it relentlessly.

Helena changed a deep glance with Melba. Then she asked me: "Well, we'll go to the other party soon. Would you like to join us?"

"With pleasure," horny Mary Jane answered before I had a chance to think it over.

"Great," Melba smiled. "Let's move then?"

"Yeah sure," I agreed. The idea to make out with them was more than tempting.

We went down to the Base again to get our things and I wanted to say bye to Richy and Rose.

"Seriously?" Richy asked as I told him I would leave for another party.

"Why not?"

"Hmm, dunno? Maybe because one of the girls was stripping you with her eyes while the other one was devouring you with neck and crop? You look pretty shitfaced already. Just saying."

"So what? Maybe this is just what I want?" I frowned.

"I don't doubt it. As you intended anyway to make out with anyone not at the trees at count three since quite a while, right?"

"You're gonna moralize now? Bore off!"

"Once one's reputation is ruined, one can live unconcerned," he grinned. "Nah, perish the thought. I just care for you, that's all."

"You suck sometimes. As I already care, you may skip it for now. I mean, no need to worry, okay? It'll be just a nice party certainly." I looked for Rose but could not catch her sight "Give my best to Rose."

Richy shrugged "Certainly. I'll tell her. Take care."

I reached out over the bar and stroke his arm. "Thank you", I mouthed him and went of as I thought the girls might get impatient. They were awaiting me at the door already awaiting a cab.

Because the spliff already eased up, I had one of the cookies on my way, Mary Jane and I had done for special occasions. This evening was meant for many things, but staying sober was definitely not among them, as far as I was concerned.

Helena's and Melba's devouring eyes met me as I met them and they took me in the middle as we went out. I had to swallow hard, not only because the cooky was quite dry. We had to wait awhile for a cab.

Finally, the cab arrived and we were happy to get inside as it was warm inside. We squeezed ourselves inside the rear and I doubt it was by chance that I got the seat in the middle. Helena told the address which was somewhere west end of town where many of the houses had large gardens and lawns in front.

As soon as the cabbie started and was watching along the way, Helena picked up our main topic again. She kissed along my neck and I felt her hand slipping under my cloth. She went directly for my breasts and petted them through the thin fabric of my top. As she noticed, that my nipples stood hard she cooed delightedly and tweaked them.

Melba was not to be outdone. She turned on me and kissed me lewdly. She sucked my bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled it tenderly while brushing it with her tongue. Being subject of the ministrations of this two hot girls made my pulse react. If it was their plan to get me horny - and I bet it was - they did an awfully good job. Melba's hand slid along my thighs and stroke over my crotch. I was happy I had chosen trousers because I was certain else she would have finger-fucked me right there. There was no more need for me to get horny. I already was!

I rested my hand on Melba's knee but not for long. Soon after I slid up over her silky skin and my hand vanished under her dress aiming for her muliebrity. Her slip had soaked up her juices and was that wet, that one could have wrung it out. I pushed a finger against the fabric and slid along her cleavage presenting her a nice camel toe. Melba started to tremble slightly. She was apparently very sensual and I was certain she would rocket sky-high, if she once got ignited.

Helena pinched my nipple hard as she felt deprived. So I followed her slightly aching but nonetheless arousing demand and turned on her. As I slid under her dress, I found out that she did not care about wearing a panty at all. My fingers touched her hairy mound and were crawling through her thatch until I found her pussy in between. I felt her petals peeped far out through her puffy outer lips. Her soft tissues felt slippery and flapped to and fro under my caressing finger tip.

I did not have to force as my finger slid into her steamy innermost with ease. Her snatch was hungry and sucked my finger deeper. I curled my finger inside her tight canal which let her lust bleed over my palm. She moaned low and cocked her head down to bite my neck. Until she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away. "Shit, we're almost there," she whispered ambiguously with a throaty voice.

"Pity," I whispered and licked my finger which was slick from her juice. She had a strong musky scent and tasted really tangy and arousing.

"Really," she grinned tellingly.

The cabbie stopped in front of a high building and we got off. Helena opened the door and we entered a huge hall, paved with polished granite. On the other side we took the elevator and Melba pressed the button for the highest floor. The doors had not completely shut as Melba sled her hand under Helena's dress and continued where I had stopped inside the cab.

I observed them making out, kissing vividly, sucking their lips like starving. Helena pushed her hips against Melba's hand, fucking the finger deep into her greedy snatch. I could smell the prurience steaming out of her and bedewing Melba's hand.

As Melba arched down, she showed me her round voluptuous butt. I stood behind her and embraced her, reaching out for her boobs. The sweet weight of her breast filled my hands and I squeezed them. Melba moaned lecherously going harder on Helena as the bell of the elevator's door sounded and it went open.

Again we had to interrupt the fun while we had to leave the lift. This stop and go of our game had risen my arousal sky-high and the devouring glances of the two girls showed clearly I was not the only one with a determined mindset.

Helena took my hand and dragged me along the corridor. She opened a door and we entered into a hall where we could hear music from far. She crossed the hall heading towards another door, dragging me behind her and one step behind me Melba followed. We entered a library with tall shelves, a desk and deep leather chairs.

As Melba closed the door behind us, Helena turned and wrapped her arms around me cupping my buttocks. I moaned and she silenced me with a kiss. She held me tight so I could feel her big boobs melting against my chest. Her kiss took my breath and her hands were squeezing my butt firmly.

Melba took my coat and jacket off from behind and threw it together with hers over the next chair. I felt her kisses all over my neck. Same time I took Helena's coat of and threw it over the same chair which had been chosen to be our wardrobe. My fingers searched for her zipper and as soon they found it I unzipped her dress and pulled it over her shoulders. The dress rustled along her body and fell down to the floor. I saw her red lace bra was hardly able to cover her voluptuous breasts. Same time Melba pulled my top out of my trouser and dragged it over my head.

I looked down and saw Helena's black bush rising underneath her navel, pointing invitingly between her legs. I slid my hand between her thighs and caressed along her fleshy wet pussy lips. She moaned and opened her legs farther to give me better access.

"Don't go too far," Melba said unbuttoning my trousers and pulling it down together with my panty. "'I'll be back in a minute."

She left the room and Helena and I were all of a sudden alone. I took her bra away and saw her huge boobs sagging. They were crowned by large brown areolas in the center of which her perky nipples stood stiff. The cookie unfolded its effect smoothly and drove me additionally. I got really horny with this voluptuous girl in front of me. I cupped her boobs and went down on them giving them longs licks in turns.

"Uhhh," Helena cooed and enjoyed my tenderness throwing her head to the back.

I sucked her nipples harder and deeper between my lips and my tongue flipped all over her puckered buds which rose her excitement. She lewdly rubbed her pussy against my leg. I was aroused myself so much. This girl had really huge tits and they felt great in my hands and on my lips. Besides her perfume was arousing and the scent of her soaking pussy which wet my thigh added a lot of sex into her fragrance that fondled my nostrils.

"I was sure we would have fun with you. You suck my tits even better than Melba... and she bloody well knows how to suck 'em", she appreciated my ministrations.

She pushed me farther and made me sit on the desk. "But now I want to taste you, hun. I wanted to since we were in the cab. Sit on the desk and let me see your pussy."

I did not hesitate at all. I was horny as fuck my and minge was itching since long. Nothing I would have liked more than her proposal to eat me out. "Yes, just don't hold back," I invited her.

She sank on her knees and I saw her black curls slipping between my legs. I felt her slick tongue tip quavering at my butt hole before she gave me a long lick through my crack, dividing my petals deeply until she found my clit.

"Fuck yesss," I hissed. Her tongue felt so good on me.

She sucked and licked greedily going down on my clit without remorse. I closed my eyes and gave myself to the pleasures she evoked. My goodness, how horny I was!

I grabbed a handful of her curls and leaned on my other hand at the desk. I pressed her deeper into my crotch and started grinding against her face.

She moaned deep inside my pussy but did not pull back. On the contrary she sucked and licked even wilder. My juice and her saliva blended and rinsed between my buttocks. My whole crotch was drenched but it did not prevent me from grinding against her again and again. I started to tremble as I felt she would get me off soon and I did not wish for anything else at this moment.

As soon as she had vanished, Melba returned to us. I saw how she looked at us and her grin told a lot. Her eyes hung on the bush of dense curls between my legs and my humping against Helena's face as she ate me out with throaty moans.

"Fuck you," she complained. "I said, don't go too far."

Neither Helena nor me did feel the urge to respond or to interrupt what we were busy with. But Melba was about to take 'fuck you' literally. She had armed herself with a strapon and knelt behind Helena, aiming the dildo at her snatch.

"That's what happens when you don't listen to me," she told Helena and darted deep between her lush pussy lips.

Helena howled between my legs but I did not allow her to stop at me. My grip at her head was firm and after the first surprise of the thick dildo pushing into her pussy she continued slurping my juice dutifully.

Melba and I glanced at each other over Helena's squirming back with eager eyes. She held Helena's hips in an iron grip and jabbed her pussy without mercy while she smirked at me: "Does this slut eat you well? I want to know if she deserves to be fucked like this, you know? Does she poke her slutty tongue deep enough into your quim, mhhh? Yeah, I guess. You look like you're gonna cum each moment." Then she addressed Helena: "Very good bitch, eat her out while I fuck you!"

My answer was only a nodding as it happened as Melba had foreseen. I spasmed as I was struck by a fierce orgasm. I yelled my joy out loud and Melba's dirty talk fueled my fire additionally. As I closed my eyes the fireworks continued behind my eyelids and through my whole body. I squirmed and was shaken all over as the hot surge of joy overwhelmed me.