Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you horny bitch. You cum really wildly, wow. This is just the beginning. We will fuck till we pass out, I promise you. Just wait until I've finished this bitch off. Then I will give your pussy a real slow, deep, long-lasting fuck, you know?" she panted at me while she pushed deep inside Helena's snatch.

Finally, I released Helena's head and slipped down from the desk. I had just cum but I was not less horny than before. Moreover, more. I laid down on my back in front of Helena and pulled her head down to me. Her face was coated from my juice. Her cheeks, nose and lips showed glossy trails of my excitement as I had painted her face with my pussy.

I kissed Helena and licked her face clean while she panted harder and harder getting fucked. As I was done with her face, I slipped further between her arms until her tits were just above my mouth. They were quaking with each of Melba's thrusts and her nipples were so stiff, one could hang a coat on them.

I cocked my head and sucked her nipple and cupped the other globe with my hand squeezing it firmly. My free arm reached out above me and I went directly down at her hairy mound. I found the forest divided by the jabbing dildo and slid my fingers between her steamy petals until I found her clit. Her pearl was not to be overseen as it had a decent size and seemed rather swollen. Helena was a hell of a sex fiend, howling like a mad dog as we stimulated her crotch so vividly.

I rubbed her clit ferociously. To and fro my finger rushed over her slick flesh as Melba did not pause but fucked her ever faster, deeper, stronger. I could hear her lap slapping against Helena's voluptuous buttocks.

"Yes, suck her tits and rub her pussy. We'll do her good together, you see? She'll freak out every moment, I can feel it," Melba gasped strained, pounding Helena vigorously.

Helena's body was squirming due to the overload of stimulation. She came with a long scream and I felt how her pussy flooded.

Flooded?

No, she was squirting and my arm was suddenly wet all over up to the elbow. Her tits nearly choked me as her arms broke in and she fell upon me. I turned my head and snaked out from her voluptuous weight. She helped me and rolled on her back with a moony smile of fulfillment in her face, as Melba pulled out of her cooch.

Melba knelt still and the dildo was pointing in my direction glossy and slick from Helena's fluids. She grinned with a pleased expression of self-confidence. "Told you so, bitch. Don't go too far," she hissed.

She looked a while at Helena who was still writhing her womanly body in the aftermath of her orgasm. Then she turned on me. "Why did you leave the desk?" She smirked, "I'd managed this myself easily."

While I stood up, she did the same. I had, for the first time, a close view at her. She was really curvy while far less voluptuous. Her boobs were awesome. I felt envy how awesome. The size, that you could barely cup them with one hand and nonetheless firm and perky. Her dark nearly brown areolas were about the size that they would just fit inside a circle between my thumb and index finger and her nipples were like jellybeans. Puckered and hard and pointing at me.

"Sorry, I could not resist," I grinned back at her.

"Understandable," she showed herself forgiving. "But if you now would sit back where you belong to, I would appreciate it."

"If you ask that kindly," I chuckled and did what she expected.

As I sat, she came between my legs, the swaying long dildo pointed at me. She laid it at my mound and bent over to kiss me. Her kiss was delicious. Full of desire and promising heaven on earth. I reached out for her breasts and tried how hard her nipples really were, while she rubbed the shaft of the dick between my thighs.

She made me moan. I felt the head of the dick sliding along my crack and slipping between my petals with ease. It was still lubed from Helena's snatch and I was myself dripping like an ewer. Slowly she entered inside me just a fraction of an inch.

"Uhh, how does that feel," Melba asked with a lewd voice. "I think you'd beg for more, won't you?"

I nodded and she gave me a very little more of the dildo's length. By far not enough to please me. "Shit, you wanna drive me insane or fuck me instead," I wanted to know about her intentions.

"We'll see," she hissed at my cheek licking it. "We're about to have a party, ain't we? I mean, this was what you were looking for coming here with us? This is just meant to be a warm up."

She slowly filled me further until she had shoved the whole dildo up into my snatch. It felt so good to be filled like that and all I wanted her to do was starting to move. To pull it out and push it in again. Rubbing against my tight slick walls, fondling my womb and giving me the same pleasure Helena had just had.

Helena stood up and sat beside me at the desk, looking at the dildo that united Melba with my innermost. "Shit, yes! I nearly forgot," she cooed.

I had no idea what they were talking about and frankly spoken I gave a shit about it. I was only thinking about what I would have to do, to make Melba start to fuck me at last.

She grinned towards Helena and started to move her hips. Agonizingly slow backwards and the same slow forward. I could feel the rim of the cock-head sliding along each ripple of my muscular tube which engulfed the cock so tightly.

Melba gave me some nice strokes but just to get me to the point where I would burn Rome up in flames like Nero, if that would be what she needed to finally make me cum. Then she pulled out completely.

"Oh no, don't do that," I protested with widened eyes as I felt empty and abandoned all of a sudden, but I only met her wicked grin.

"Time to party now," she announced and Helena laughed dirtily.

They both took my hands and dragged me over to a broad two wing doors which was padded with leather. From behind I could hear dulled music and muted noises. The both girls nodded each other and each of them took a handle. Then they pulled the door open and I could see what was behind.

I saw into a large room with was occupied with probably a dozen people which were engaged in any imaginable kind of sexual intercourse. Next to the door was a redheaded girl stretched across the armrests of a chair. Her body was tensed like a crossbow between two guys who held her arms and thighs like the handles of a wheelbarrow.

Whilst one guy was pounding her minge the other one was fucking her mouth which made her gag. Nevertheless, she made no noticeable stab to escape her submissive position. Vice versa she was enjoying seemingly it.

I stood stunned as I looked further around. On a divan a couple was cuddling and kissing as they had overcome their encounter already successfully. At least the spurts all over her abdomen were giving gooey hints.

"What the fuck?" I spluttered surprised while Mary Jane was clapping her hands, perfectly ready to participate.

Melba slapped my butt with a cheeky grin. "I'm comin' up so you better get this party started," she sang first line of Pink's song.

Helena meanwhile was helping me to take a decision as she was fondling my breasts and licking around my nipples. Some voice inside my head told me to leave but faced a strong opposition and was finally muted from Mary Jane's excited cheers on one side and on the other the joyful feeling Helena's tongue evoked.

I surrendered to the slight pull on my hand at Melba led me towards a divan which was not yet occupied. She motioned me to take a place there while she undid her strapon and dropped it within reach while Helena sank down near me.

Melba was conducting the event and filled the space between us. We were lined up to a triangle offering our crotches to one girl while facing the mound of the other. Melba did not hesitate but went down on Helena immediately and opened her own thighs wide for me.

Melba's bare mound revealed her puffy lips in all their beauty to my eyes. They were slick all over and I took her offer with pleasure. Carefully I tasted her and brushed my lips along her groove. She tasted moreish and I plowed her deeply with my tongue. Her frail lips were giving space willingly and I probed the entrance to her canal with circling tongue-tip. She was tight and juicy and I darted into her with greed for more.

Helena was not less engaged at me. I felt her tongue and slips all over, licking and plowing my snatch that it was unbearably pleasurable. She sucked my petals and my clit deep between her full lips and released it with a smack just to suck it in again. In between she whirled her tongue around my pearl. My lap filled quickly with warm seething joy and I moaned deeply into Melba's steaming depth. These girls were driving me crazy; if I was not already.

As Melba had not yet found relief she was the first to come. I felt her adductors tighten and my head was clamped between her legs. Her muscles were trembling against my head but I did not feel like allowing her the slightest retreat. I reached around her hips, grabbed her buttocks and forced my mouth back to her pouring cooch.

Her whole body was rocking as I feasted on her and send shock-waves through her body. As her dam broke she got off like a rocket and squirmed and arched her rigid body like electrified, but my grip was like a vise and I did not allow her to escape my greedily slurping mouth as I was determined to get each drop of what she had to offer. Only after she rolled aside with a deep sigh, I went easy on her.

As Melba had broken our circle and was deeply panting, Helena gave me a long lick along my crack as goodbye. "I'll have a look for something more substantial," she said and held her fist close to her mouth. While she motioned her fist up and down towards her mouth she poked her tongue against the cheek making it look like giving a blow job to an invisible cock. I nodded slightly disappointed as my itching was by no means eased.

My eyes followed her as she moved along the room. Helena had no problems finding what she was looking for. She sat down on the armrest of a chair where a man was resting and her hand slid along his belly heading for his cock. She started to stroke it tenderly and I could see how it was starting to rise again to former glory. As it was half hardened, Helena knelt down and started to suck. Somehow this view turned me on as I saw her head going up and down and I had a good look at her butt and her hairy mound peeping through her thighs, soppy from Melba's saliva and her own juice.

My hand found its way between my thighs and I started to finger myself, eager to scratch my itch while Helena had managed to get his cock back to full strength. She stood up and mounted the lad face to face. I could hear him sigh as his dick slid deep into her moist heat. She started to ride him, showing me her butt going up and down like the stock exchange. The lucky guy went silent as he got busy with her enormous rack bouncing up and down in front of his face.

"Will you waste it?" I heard Melba slightly annoyed.

I turned my head towards her and saw her on all fours crawling to me. Her bushy black curls were tousled and her green eyes piercing into mine. A panther has chosen me for a prey and was taking a taste of me. She cocked her head and kissed my shin, her body ducked close to the ground. Her tongue licked along my leg, across my knee and went farther along my thigh. She bit my naughty hand away and had a taste of my pouring cooch before she continued to travel on. Along my belly, teasing my navel, and further on to my breastbone. She left a wet trail all over me and made me shiver with anticipation.

As she reached the hilltop of my boob and sucked my bud so vigorously that it was slightly painful but added to my desire nevertheless. I felt her boobs whetting over me as she went on licking along my neck, chin lips - and then she finally kissed me. Her tongue wrestled mine furiously and her demanding kiss took my breath away. She knew how to blaze a fire and I willingly opened my thighs for her hand which were heading for my pussy.

She ended the kiss and looked at me. Her fingers continued tenderly the same game she had forbidden for mine. "You taste like my pussy, Hun," she asserted with a bold smile. "Did you like to lick it, push your tongue deep inside, uh? I guess you enjoyed making me cum, am I right? Oh yes, you did, sweetie, didn't you? You gave me a hell of a frenzy and now it's pay-day. You're awaiting a little reward, uh? Do you?"

I nodded with widened eyes. Her fingers at my snatch, her smoky voice, her hard bud poking into the soft flesh of my side-boob, the closeness of her hot body - she let me melt like wax in her hand.

"I'll explore you, sweetie and if I find your buttons you'll tell me, mmh?" she cooed.

I nodded again and opened my legs farther as she slid two digits inside me.

"Uh, my goodness. Your pussy can't await it. It's sucking me in. I could see it in your eyes. Really, you threw out sparks of passion. I can pick up the scent of lewdness and you smell very intense my dear," she whispered.

Her fingers were curling inside me. Her tips aimed at my abdomen and curiously felt for the shape of each tiny ripple inside me. Then she found my spot. I sighed and nodded at her with rolling eyes.

"Uh, check it out! Guess we found something, no?" she smirked at me and began to intensify her engagement.

It was wonderful. As if she was playing with the endings of my nerves directly. She pushed hot flashes of delight under my skin with each touch she gave to my spot. I moaned deeply and she closed my mouth with a kiss. I bent my legs and pressed my heels into the ground to be able to rise my hips. I needed to thrust myself against her hand in order to squeeze more pleasure out of her digits caressing the sensible depth of my snatch.

She left my lips again. "Hm, as I said," she felt confirmed. "You fuck my hand like there is no tomorrow. That's how it should be. Give yourself down to pleasure, sweetie."

I circled my hips, thrust against her while she curled her fingers and pushed them against my wall. I could feel a monster wave rise out of the surf, ready to break down upon me.

"Hnn-grrr-phff!" I pressed through my gritted teeth.

"Really?" She grinned and pressed her palm against my mound in order to stimulate my clit in addition. My body arched and there was not a single muscle not tensed to the max as I fell over the ledge. The wave broke and flashes of joy rushed along my spine filling me with blazing, consuming flames of excitement. I moaned loud. I was rocked and shaken around as the waves surged through me until I could not hold my body for longer and broke down on my back again.

Melba was smiling at me and showed herself caring while I was left floating in the aftermath of the tsunami-like orgasm she had given me. She left her digits inside me and gave my pussy something to clench upon until the last convulsion would be gone. Tenderly she kissed the salty drops between my boobs away and covered my strained body with hers. Like a hen she gave me warmth and I felt incredibly well under her soothing care.

"You nearly killed me," I whispered low.

"Thank God only nearly," she replied back with a contented chuckle.

I opened my eyes and saw the redhead and her lover watching us making out. She was fingering her pussy and he was stroking his cock. Obviously they had enjoyed our performance and had become inspired themselves.

Melba noticed that I had landed and regained control. She pulled her fingers slowly out of me and licked them clean from my liquid. Then she reached out for the strapon and waved it over my head.

"I wonder if you'd mind wearing this for me?" she asked with her green devouring eyes meeting mine.

Though I felt exhausted, I did not mind being supportive. I could imagine how she felt and how much she must be striving for a release of her own tension now. Together we tightened the strapon to my waist and as the dildo pointed at the ceiling in all its finery, Melba mounted me. Slowly she impaled onto the dildo up to the hilt and snaked her hips and rubbed her wet mound at me.

"Uhhh yes," she moaned and started to rise and lower her body in a slow rhythm while we were still observed by the couple. I did not care to be observed. I cared only about the sex-steaming body now bouncing on me and reached out for her marvelous bobs. I squeezed them and teased her buds as she fucked herself on me.

Melba motioned the guy who had his dick in a firm grip, giving it strokes. He followed her invitation and Melba replaced his hand with hers. Then she tilted her head and with the same rhythm she got up and down on me, she let his dick slip in and out her tight engulfing lips.

The lad was all for it and gasped along with the rhythm of Melba's moves while the redhead could not tear her eyes apart from this scene, rubbing her snatch lewdly. Melba's rhythm got faster and the panting of the guy louder. She sucked him hard and I watched how she went down on his dick. His cock was swollen to its limit and wet from her saliva. She swallowed him deep and gagged from the thrusts.

"Wow-aah, fuck," the guy roared suddenly and Melba let his dick slip to wank him off.

It was a thermonuclear cumplosion as he came and the thick gooey fallout was raining all over me. His fat spurts hit my belly and boobs, neck and face. Several hot shots rained down on me. Melba licked his cock clean as he was done. Then she turned towards me and cleaned me up from his cum what I rewarded with deep thrusts to her minge. As Melba finished the job roughly she dismounted and got on her knees turning towards the red haired girl which had remained unattended and was apparently in a pitiful state of unfulfilled need.

Melba lured the girl and she followed. She sat down at the divan and Melba went down on her crotch which was appreciated by the redhead as her happy sighs revealed. Melba squirmed her butt towards me and reached one hand out for her pussy. Her fingers opened her blossom and I had a perfect view at her pink. I did not need another hint and knelt behind her. I grabbed the dildo, aimed at her entrance and slit her into her pussy again up to the hilt.

The redhead looked at me with misty eyes which clearly showed how much she liked being eaten by Melba. She nibbled her lips to suppress her moans which seemed a bit ridiculous as this room had heard already a lot of excited noises during this New Year. May be more of them than other rooms between mounting and demolition. But somehow it looked cute, how she tried to keep calm.

I held Melba tight around her waist and gave her a devoted pounding while I observed the face of the redhead becoming more and more strained. It turned me on to watch her and my rhythm sped up from adagietto to allegro.

It was almost at same time as the both girls went over the top. The red head fell on her back and she panted loud against the ceiling, curling her toes, while the body between my hands was shaken and squirmed and pushed against my lap. I darted inside with some long fast and forceful jabs and could hear the slaps of my lap against her ass, before Melba sank down on her front with a long sigh.

I followed her down and took care not to slip out of her snatch. I caressed and cuddled her with the same tenderness, as she had done with me. I covered her and fondled her side, kissed her neck and cheek and held the cock buried deep inside her. A happy satisfied smile graced her full lips as she laid heaving deep breath with closed eyes.

"Oh yeah, Chris. That was really good," she whispered with smoky voice. "That's the kind of party I adore."

I kissed her and got a taste of the redheads pussy from her lips. The redhead laid still stunned breathing heavily while her lover was cuddling her caring.

I paid attention to Melba and we cuddled for a while until I eventually pulled the cock out of her. She turned around and we embraced each other, caressing along our backbones and sharing sweet kisses.