All Comments on 'Golf-India-Romeo-Lima Ch. 06'

by AC_Pandorra

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
CoffeeNClovesCoffeeNCloves11 months ago

It is a credit to you as an excellent storyteller that we, as your fans, can actually develop feelings about your characters.

I, for one, actually feel more sympathetic for Chris.

It was Sasha that persued her and convinced Chris that it was a special, and unique, coming together of two people that were committed to each other.

Despite Chris being so wary of being involved in such a serious relationship, it was Sasha that decided she still needed male intimacy, which is where Chris made the mistake of accepting Sasha seeking male intimacy for her own selfish needs, clearly demonstrating the disparity of Chris being dedicated to a committed lesbian relationship but Sasha taking for granted Chris' love for her and seeking out her own bisexual needs. Then Sasha even convinced Chris to also engage in a bisexual coupling with Manuel. Chris went through with that to please Sasha, and not truly of her own volition.

Chris was honest with her from their initial meeting, that she was a lesbian, having no interest in anything bisexual. Only after they settled into a comfortable rhythm, did Sasha feel compelled to then also seek male intimacy for her own bisexual needs. Sadly, by now, Chris was so infatuated/in love with Sasha, she was not able to see the potential of Sasha becoming so intimately involved with Manuel.

After almost a year together, in which Chris felt they were committed to each other, how could Sasha not see the possibility of Chris becoming uncomfortable with bringing Manuel more actively into what was suppose to be their special relationship.

Clearly Sasha expected Chris to accept the changing environment and showed just how little she really knew about her insecurities from past failed relationships.

I feel Sasha was responsible for Chris' self destructive path since it started so soon after Sasha brought Chris to Manuel. Why she never made the connection between her actions and Chris' change in personality is a mystery to me.

After all of my rambling I am still, and will continue to be, a great admirer of you as a talented storyteller.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

CNC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous