Golfing, with Side Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Shelly and Janet's room, with the door locked behind them, the three stood between the beds, silently, waiting for someone to take any sort of initiative.

Finally Jeff broke the tension. "Well, Ladies, since I am your hireling for the nonce, and since I've been lavishly and properly paid for my services..." Janet giggled, flushed. Shelly reached for Janet's hand, squeezed it hard. "Anyhow, it seems to me that if I'm the current, hired "expert", then I should lead and you two should follow... Not just slavishly, of course, since it is YOUR event... we should expect lots of midcourse corrections, and we must have perfect freedom to suggest entirely new directions... or to cancel ideas entirely. As either of you wish. After all, my newly-assumed duty is to see to you two beautiful ladies' pleasure, nothing less. Jeff the sudden gigolo! If I do my job properly, then eventually both of you should get to where you can't even breathe, and ultimately you'll order me to stop. Probably serially, however! Shall we begin?"

They looked at one another and grinned: fine with them! Shelly waited for Janet. Finally Janet managed to say "What's first?"

Jeff grinned and asked, "Shall you undress me, or shall I do myself for you? Or shall you two beautiful ladies go first!? I'll be more than happy to do the honors. Your choice."

Instinctive choreography - Shelly and Janet moved simultaneously. Together, they stripped him, eagerly, greatly interested to see what they had "hired". A nice chest, very sparsely populated with soft golden hair. Almost no fat beneath smooth, well-cared for skin – no Mister Macho sun damage, no tattoos, no scars. Reasonable abs, even... especially considering that he was definitely significantly older than themselves. Very nice legs, too – runner's legs. His underwear came down and his solid-looking butt came into view as his erection popped up as if for inspection. Shelly 'Oohed' and reached to touch, but he stopped her and said "Later, ladies... for the moment, it's ME on THEE, not the reverse..."

His turn now, and in a trice he had them both approaching naked, very Venus-on-the-half-shell, pink with combined embarrassment and excitement, clothing puddled about their feet. The panties came off next-to-last, and he murmured astonishment and pleasure at the two shaved vees... at which Shelly winked knowingly at Janet, a silent "Told you so!", and Janet flushed redder yet. It was odd how she felt a completely different sort of nudity without her crotch-fur, very different from just lacking clothes. No hiding anything at all now. Her blush reached all the way from hairline to navel. He turned them around gently, fingertips dragging delicately over their fabric-encased breasts, leaving little trails that by reason and right ought to glow but did not.

Somehow in the process both bras magically disappeared... he was good with snaps and elastic. All four tits were hard as rocks, nipples up and at the ready. And both bellies, Janet's more so than Shelly's, were churning warmly.

The unspoken question, 'What next?' didn't remain unanswered for long. Jeff patted the mattress, and had them lie prone, side by side. He stood between their feet where they overhung the edge, reached forward, and gently laid a hand on the small of each back, and began a long, thoroughly sensual parallel massage. He could feel the two bodies relaxing beneath his touch, and the ladies felt their unspoken edge of undefined worry dissipate rapidly. Jeff moved his hands slowly down the two bodies, making little comments on the way, not comparing, just noticing, praising, not effusive but genuinely appreciative. They could tell, no hype, no bull. It felt wonderful to be appreciated for what they were.

Solid butts, very different overall shapes to them, delightfully different, so he observed and described. Glistening micro-hairs coated the bases of their backs, running smoothly into butt-cracks in streamlined rivulets. His fingertips and palms caressed buttocks, then thigh-backs and knees. Gently, knowingly, increasingly intimately, soles of feet, insides of knees, up the crevices of thighs still pressed together, but he made no attempt to delve more than superficially into the crosses of buttocks-bottoms and butt-cracks, not being pushy in the least. Considerate. Erotic. His pace implying more to come, probably soon.

Shelly made the ladies' only sound: "Mmmmmmm! Nice!" Janet nodded in silent agreement. God, but she was enjoying this business of being in pure receiver mode!

Then Jeff turned them over, side by side. Janet went pink again as her eyes met Jeff's, but his expression of utter delight and intense enjoyment melted her unease. He pulled them towards the edge so their feet dangled to the floor. "Beautiful!" was all he said as he studied his charges.

At first, the ladies shifted slightly to avoid actually touching one another, but Jeff noticed it and said gently "I don't know and don't care whether you two are lovers..." They both reddened, and Shelly said "Nope..." Jeff kept on. "But if I'm going to do both of you together, you're just going to have to touch and rub and otherwise bump into one another, so how about both of you just accept and enjoy the contact? I'm not interested in any lesbian action, not on my account, and especially not if that's not your own taste... but extra body-contact is just plain NICE! Okay?"

Janet nodded, and said "You can lay us out however you think will work best." With that, she took Shelly's hand. Shelly squeezed, giggled, and kept silent. Jeff smiled, shifted them until they were touching full-length, and then crossed their adjacent legs over one another, spreading both pairs so that he could, for the first time, see deeply into their crotches. Both women flushed at this extreme, intimate exposure, and at his murmured "Such a gorgeous view! And how different you are from one another! Such a treat for me to have two of my favorite objects in the entire universe, to play with at the same time! God Almighty, but I do love women's bodies, and especially PUSSIES! You two are beautiful... the prettiest boobs, and navels, and bellies, and pussies. What an incredible treat!"

He leaned forward, spreading his arms wide so they straddled both of their chests, one of his calves between each pair of legs, his erection swaying above them like some erotic sword of Damocles. He noticed them watching it, waggled his butt from side to side, waving the shaft about, and they looked at one another and giggled. Then he did a very slow-motion pushup that brought his face over their chests. Slowly, deliberately, he worked their nipples, moving deliberately from left to right, sucking, kneading, nibbling, holding on and tugging, back and forth, over the undersides of every boob, washing through each armpit, until Janet sighed deeply and muttered aloud to Shelly "Damn good choice, girl... a man who actually seems to understand tits! How unbelievable is that?"

Working southerly, exploring with lips and tongue and the tip of nose and fingers every square inch of skin twixt undercurve of boob and navel... and still he hadn't sent any fingertips to explore between their legs. No urgency at all, most unusual, so much appreciated, but it was painfully, breathlessly obvious where he was headed. Both women were aquiver, wondering how long he would prolong the trip, precisely what he might do when he got there. He teased: raised himself up and gazed at their pussies, left, right, back again. Described aloud what he saw, a first for each of them: one narrow vee, large-lipped, with a pronounced pubic mound, neither inner lips nor clit visible, protective. The other radically different, wide-veed, with low, narrow outer lips swollen and standing open to reveal equally-swollen dark-red inners, each woman with a seriously-erect button of clit, engorged, ready for attention.

He complimented them on their shaves, and volunteered to be their barber should they wish, which made them both giggle. His hands went up to their breasts, cupped and fondled. Ran his tongue and lips along one belly's sweeping scar, almost making love to it, then across the same path on the unmarked belly beside it. They waited, eager.

His breath was extraordinarily erotic when it hit first one clit, then the other. His hands left their work on tits, and just before his face disappeared between their legs, alternating from one to the other, fingers always keeping the momentarily un-lipped and untongued party busy and amused, he whispered "Eyes are nice... why don't you both put pillows under your heads so you can watch... and believe me, I DO take special orders..."

They did as suggested, and found that watching the top of his head, and getting an occasional glimpse of his eyes over their naked pubes, was arousing far beyond what tongue and fingers alone could bring. It was the intimacy and sharing brought on by that contact that was the special thing. Shelly wrapped her arm around Janet's shoulders and snuggled, their on-side boobs flowing gently to butt together.

His mouth was good. Very, very good. An oral symphony of the highest caliber. Janet's long celibacy caught up with her and she came first, in a thunderous spasm that enveloped her completely, wracked her into an arch and took her to another universe for several tens of seconds. Jeff's deeply embedded fingers pressed hard, knowingly, found her special mystery-spot, and helped hold her suspended, on and on and on, impossibly intense, impossibly drawn-out. Nothing like it ever, anywhere, with anyone, wonderful beyond breathing or thought. When finally Janet could breathe again and had dropped back onto the mattress, the fingers continued to hold her interest.

Then, beside her, moments later, Shelly's universe ran in perfect parallel.

Face glistening from their mixed secretions, he smiled at them across their bellies: "You know, you have totally different flavors! I've always known that every woman tastes different, but this is my first side-by-side comparative tasting." They giggled. He kept on: "Like fine wines! Two vintners, two wineries, but the same vintage. More or less, anyhow." As Shelly slowly finished he turn, settled and began to breathe properly again, his face again dipped towards Janet's crotch and she accepted with open greediness, wrapped her legs around his head, and tried to suck his face up inside her pussy.

Shelly studied with delight the amazing and unexpected intensity of Janet's response, then very gently and considerately disengaged herself, pulled aside and sat there as a spectator. Janet HAD to be needier than Shelly herself, so let her rip! Besides, Shelly had analyzed Jeff's actions so far and knew for a certainty that he was able to fulfill her needs, and that there was no hurry whatever... plus, it was so much FUN to be a close-up voyeur. She watched – and was sure she had never, ever, encountered a man who either so enjoyed what he was doing, or who so clearly knew how to seek out and respond to the peculiar needs of the woman he was eating... for Jeff's treatment of Janet was totally different from how he had handled Shelly. She shivered slightly as she wondered what else was in store for them? Probably everything they might want, maybe more.

Shelly watched as Janet's color changed repeatedly. Finally she tapped Jeff on the shoulder and whispered hoarsely, as if trying to keep Janet from hearing, "I believe, Jeff, that she's ready for you now!" Jeff nodded, slid forward between Janet's upraised legs and settled himself at her entrance, then thought better of it and rolled them both over so she straddled him, with his cockhead gently socketed in her opening. He looked up at her surprised face, and set his hands on her hips, inviting, not insisting.

Janet took one deep breath, said "Damn RIGHT!" Then, with great relish, she savored every millimeter, every wiggle and nuance, every subtle and every solid movement as she slowly engulfed him to the balls. His cock bottomed solidly against her cervix. She used the shaft as a ladle, stirring her boiling innards. On and on and on. Was this man NEVER going to come? she wondered. Not worried, just curious. She was sure that he could take care of himself in that department: it was stunningly obvious that he was absolutely serious in his determination to take care of THEM first - and thoroughly. She was entranced. She rocked, slid, thrust, wiggled. Together, they found the right spot repeatedly, and she exploded over and over, often as not triggered by his fingertips on her nipples, just short of too-strong, nice nice nice!

Then it was Shelly changing from voyeur to participant. "Girlfriend, it's just plain immoral to let a resource like this here talented mouth go to waste..." She moved to straddle Jeff's face. Enjoying herself mightily atop Jeff's solidity, Janet wondered how he was able to breathe with his nose buried between Shelly's down-pressing cheeks, with his mouth totally obscured by pussy, then resolved that it was HIS problem, therefore HE should handle it. She never thought about it again.

Close in front of her, Shelly was now coming repeatedly, eyes closed, face and tits and belly straining, flushed, sweating mightily from the exertion. It triggered Janet's own finale. Finally, Shelly rolled off Jeff's face and lay there beside the pair as Janet gradually subsided and lay gasping atop him, slowly and luxuriously wiping her nipples back and forth across his chest, enjoying the touch of his hairs and especially of his small, hard, useless nipples as they stroked her much more useful set. Men were so deprived, she thought to herself – too bloody damned bad for THEM! Advantage females, once again.

Despite her recent intense string of oral-gasms, Shelly was tiring of being the infinitely-patient "good-guy." She tapped Jeff's shoulder and asked "You haven't come yet, have you?"

Jeff shook his head, and said "Nope... no reason to, lots of reasons NOT to... coming is too easy and way too final, and I get most of my enjoyment from the journey, not the finishing!"

Shelly nodded. "That, Sir Gigolo, is a noble sentiment... and far too rarely expressed, much less acted upon. Janet, I do believe it's my turn now. Especially because Jeff hasn't come yet, which is just about unbelievable!" Jeff rolled over onto an elbow, and Shelly settled herself face-down on the bed in front of him with her knees widespread, face and chest on a pillow, bottom in the air like a cat in heat, begging. Her entire split was shining wetly, both sets of her pussy lips were swollen and inflamed, her anal pucker fully on display. Just the scenery itself, no action yet, was astoundingly erotic, something Janet would never have expected. Despite having just been thoroughly fucked and having had minutes worth of climaxes, she was urgently and immediately ready to re-start. But she'd have to wait a little while... that is, if Jeff really could continue. He was a phenom, this man! Hell, thought Janet, if I'm going to be a voyeur, at least I'm going to get the best possible view! She scooted to where she could see everything clearly.

"Could I persuade you to do my bottom for me? Nothing fancy, just a nice thorough fucking. I doubt that I've ever been so hot, and it really, truly is MY TURN, dammit!" – so declared Shelly from her pillow. Janet's insides did another double somersault – all she knew of anal was hearsay - she had never tried it. Although she'd listened to girlfriends describe it over the years, some enthusiastically, others much less so. The enthusiasts, however, were lavish in their praises, and she'd been curious as a result.

Jeff murmured his agreement, moved to squat closely behind Shelly, a high, uncomfortable-looking squat. But very sexy. He let Shelly position the tip of his cock at her opening, turned to Janet and said "Hand me the slippery, please." She passed the bottle, and he applied a dollop to Shelly's fingers, told her it was her job to be sure things were lubed to her specifications. Face still buried in the pillow, she reached back and lovingly stroked the slippery onto the entire length of cock, smeared a bit more over her pucker, then dropped the bottle, letting her arms lie on the mattress beside her, extended towards her feet, palms up.

Shelly sighed deeply into the pillow as Jeff leaned forward slightly and applied pressure. It looked to be an unlikely project, this obvious misapplication of a nice solid erection – but under the pressure, Janet could see Shelly's buttocks, muscles and skin responding. Shelly sighed again, and her body sagged, as if her spine had liquefied and her muscles had suddenly lost all their tone. It was extraordinarily erotic, an incredibly submissive and self-subjugating touch, and just watching it made the hairs on Janet's nape stand and prickle – not to mention adding squirts of juice to her already flowing pussy. Shelly's invitation and permission were total.

Jeff clearly understood: he pressed forward lightly, but not far. Janet watched, fascinated, as the swollen cockhead pushed only hard enough to slightly depress the surrounding buttock-meat and skin. There he stopped. The dimple deepened steadily until of a sudden, silently but with a definite visual 'plop', the head disappeared. Shelly gasped slightly, and her fingers clenched momentarily, then relaxed as she sagged even more, clearly expecting and actively welcoming further penetration, an expectation with an air of demand. Although Janet had time to think to herself that there must now be coming a strong, quick, almost forceful full-scale entry, things turned out quite differently.

She watched Jeff's hands slide down Shelly's back to knead her shoulders and upper spine. To both women's surprise, Jeff held motionless. For a few odd seconds, the whole tableau was frozen, nobody moving, a snapshot. Suddenly Janet understood: Shelly would have to go beyond submission and invitation, wouldn't she? Shelly understood her own role - leader! She extended and expanded the moment, somehow lengthening her body backwards slowly, slowly, just the hips, until inch by inch the rigid, motionless, glistening shaft disappeared fully inside her. It was SHE who engulfed Jeff, not Jeff who penetrated her. Janet squirmed at the combination of passivity and action. That engulfment was the ultimate in submission, wasn't it? Or perhaps, the ultimate in control? Who, if anyone, is in charge of this event? A delicate speculation, indeed!

Shelly slid forward again, exposing the cockshaft, while Jeff remained taut, powerful, motionless, Janet watched her friend's tissues cling to his shaft like the lips of a child working on a cheap extra-thick candy cane. Three long, steady strokes, all movement from Shelly, Jeff rigidly immobile behind her, a warm, living dildo. Janet studied the tendons of Jeff's thighs and calves and feet: they were popping out with the effort of supporting himself thus. Now his hands moved forward, slid down into armpits and beyond to cup Shelly's shoulders from beneath. Shelly was trapped totally in this embrace, unable to move even if she wanted to - which she didn't!

The very idea of being so tightly held, so powerfully and intimately, made Janet tingle all over. She wondered if something very much like this was a part of her own immediate future? She hoped so... and also felt a flash of unease approaching fear at the idea. Good GOD!

Now Shelly's buttocks rose once more, and finally, as if that were a signal for action, Jeff began to move. As he stroked long and slow and solidly into her bottom, his face and neck and arms began to show the strain of the position. Janet was fascinated. His color began to change, and she watched his balls pull up taut and flat on either side of the long, engorged cock-root, watched his color and skin-texture change in waves as he steadily worked himself into and out of Shelly's obviously-loosening bottom. How long, Oh Lord, could this man keep this up? For that matter, how long could Shelly take this much stimulation? Shelly was making incoherent but very appreciative noises, her face in the pillow. Her color was changing by the moment, running steadily up the scale of pinks towards a brilliant red.