Golfing, with Side Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly's hand scrabbled about, found the vibrator, got it turned on, applied it. The touch clearly brought her to the absolute brink of orgasm, and then she held herself there, waiting. Each anal cock-stroke made her pussy lips open and close, exposing the dark opening hidden within the deepening pink of her inner lips. Janet could actually hear the lips making tiny squish-squish noises. Jeff reached for Janet's hand, caught her eye, squeezed her hand into a long point and said "Make a hand like this. Lube, lots of it, over the whole hand. Then we're going to put your hand inside her pussy and you're going to help us both finish!" Janet gaped at the idea, and whispered loudly to Shelly "Shelly... what should I do...?"

Shelly's muffled reply was clear. "It's Jeff's call, Dearie! I'm out of the command loop here. Do as he tells you – he's the driver now! You can't hurt me, love. Think of what's come OUT – your hand will be nothing compared to THAT!"

Jeff helped place Janet's hand, guided her coned fingers into place, pressed them forward. Janet studied her own sensations. Warm, firm-gripping, quite delicious, unexpectedly elastic. Perhaps her hand would fit, per Shelly's opinion? It became a high-priority thing to make it so. Much much smaller than a baby's head, although going the other way... it should fit, shouldn't it, with some care? Of course it would - just go EASY - patience was the watchword! She pressed forward, turning, moving in perfect time with Jeff's thrusts, feeling Shelly actually moving back to meet each penetration, passivity gone by the board. Millimeter by millimeter, between their efforts, the hand gained. Her fingers now deep inside could feel the surge and retreat of the shaft, and through these thinnest of tissues she could detect details - feel the rim of the head going past, dragging over the pulps of her fingertips. On her wrist, the cock-root and its attendant balls, brushing past on its in-out cycle, little ballsac-hairs tickling the back of her wrist and arm.

Jeff whispered through his concentration, "Janet, press IN while I'm coming OUT... it'll work better that way." She understood, complied. Then, abruptly, her whole hand was inside and she was spreading her fingers slightly in the gripping heat and moisture, cupping the shaft in her fingers as it slid, pressing harder and harder as she became more certain of herself.

With a high, thin wail Shelly came, her vaginal walls tenting up around Janet's hand, allowing it freedom to roam. Above her, Jeff drove himself deeper yet in one final gasping thrust, and stopped, buried. Right in Janet's face, his testicles contracted and throbbed. She could see the gouts of sperm as surface bumps pulsing down the big vein, watch the quiver and shake of his whole bottom straining for release, feel the boluses pass beneath her fingertips where they lay wrapped solidly around his cockshaft. Shelly's pussy was trying to cut her hand off at the wrist now, and Jeff's anus was pulsing in time with his climax as he wound down slowly, each subsequent throb and jerk less intense than the last. Then, with a loud gasp, he resumed breathing, and Janet realized that she, too, had been holding her breath. Slowly they collapsed into a tangled, panting heap.

Janet was the first to extract herself: it took work, actual effort, to overcome the grip of Shelly's cunt muscles on her hand. The hand finally came free and exited with a long slippery sliding sound. Behind it, Shelly's pussy gaped briefly open, all pink and red inside. Slowly the lips closed, and Jeff slid from her bottom, hardon softening rapidly, wet and gleaming.

The girls lay beside Jeff as he recovered his wind, and alternated long, slow kisses with them. Shortly Janet sat up and studied his deflated cock. It lay there, hanging sideways, damp and shriveled and innocuous looking. She poked gently at it with a finger, ran her fingertips through his neatly-trimmed bush: she had never seen a man who took any care whatever of that area, and it fascinated her. Her examinations caught Shelly's attention: she sat up on the other side of Jeff and together they fondled and inspected. Janet's hand cupped the ball-sack, so soft and limp, so utterly changed from a few moments ago. She fondled gently, and Jeff sighed.

Shelly picked up his cock between thumb and forefinger, wobbled it back and forth, and said "God, what an amazing change this thing goes through. I hope you're not completely finished, Jeff, because I'm certain that Janet could use another goodly dose... couldn't you, Dear? Maybe me also, but perhaps a bit later. Who can say?"

Janet smiled and nodded, and said "I think so. If Jeff can be gotten up for it, that is..."

Jeff sighed again and told them "Oh, never fear, ladies, there's life in the old boy yet... plenty of it. But it'll be a few minutes. Heck, ladies, we may just have to TALK or something, meanwhile!"

Janet let herself voice a concern that had been nagging her, holding the flaccid instrument in her fingers and studying it closely. "How come it's so CLEAN? I mean, after all, this cock of yours HAS just spent fifteen or twenty minutes in... well, in a VERY strange place!"

Shelly looked at her friend, shook her head and sighed. "Janet, don't you know how that thing, a rectum, works? Most of the time there is NOTHING in the rectum, which is where all the sex action takes place. Nothing at all, until just before you have to go to the bathroom, Dear. Nothing. The space in there is just a final holding area. And it is VERY carefully designed to empty itself squeaky clean. Of course, there are none of the vagina's nifty little lubrication-cells to speak of, so outside lube is a wonderful idea, but cleanliness isn't usually a problem. Is it Jeff?" Jeff agreed. Shelly grinned, and told Janet "Of course, if a person were worried about it, you could always make a preliminary enema part of the game, I suppose... but I've never needed it!" Janet reddened brightly: what a concept!

Jeff sat up: Janet shoved him back down onto the bed. "Don't let him up!" she commanded, suddenly in charge. The mouse was roaring! She hopped from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. Shelly and Jeff studied one another, and shrugged at the same moment, grinning. Janet returned with towel, razor, and shaving foam. Shelly clapped her hands in delight, Jeff had a look of misgiving on his face, and Janet told them "Sauce for the goose. Now that I've tried it, I really LIKE being clean shaved down there, and I see no reason whatever that it should be confined to one gender. Care to help me, Shelly Dear?"

Together they managed to shave him baby-butt smooth: it was different, perhaps more difficult, than shaving themselves, what with the way things kept moving about, and textures and turgidity kept changing. But they managed. Jeff's cock seemed to greatly appreciate their ministrations, for shortly they had in their hands a thoroughly renewed, heavy-veined, plum-topped column, arising from a naked, exquisitely-shorn plain. A warm washcloth finished the job.

They fondled, Jeff enjoyed. Then Shelly said "Janet, I believe we're not quite done here. Let's have him roll over and assume the butt-fuck position I was in. Then we can finish the job completely! Let's shave his crack, the whole damned thing!" Janet was delighted, and said so. Jeff said not a word, but moved to assume the position, balls and cock swaying beneath his belly. As Janet spread the foam from the backside of his scrotum to the top of his split, she tapped him on the shoulder and said "I assume there's nobody at home who is going to get upset about this change? After all, when we finish here, it's going to be pretty obvious that you didn't do the shave yourself... and I don't think anyone will believe you got it done at a regular barber-shop!"

Jeff muttered into the pillow that there was nobody who would object. Janet wondered silently whether that meant that there was nobody at all, or just nobody who would be upset - but couldn't bring herself to ask.

Whisk, rinse, whisk... carefully, carefully. A long furrow of clean-shaven skin appeared, with a delightfully taut, crenellated pucker dead-center like a closed mysterious eye. A final rinse and dry. They knelt there and studied their handiwork. Janet twanged his reborn erection, grinned. Shelly muttered "Goddamned teenager at heart, ain't he?! I think he's about ready for you again, dear."

Then abruptly Shelly leaned forward and drove her tongue deep into Jeff's bottom, making him squeal with delight. She retreated, looked at Janet's shocked face, and told her "Sauce for the goose again. It sounds like we have here a man who isn't afraid of his bottom giving him some pleasure. Right, Jeff?" Jeff nodded silently. Shelly picked up Janet's hand, sucked briefly on its middle finger to wet it, and pressed it against the pucker. Janet looked at Shelly, almost panicked, but Shelly just pressed harder and said "Inside you go! It's nice in there! Go ahead... I don't believe Jeff is going to object, are you Jeff?"

Jeff just shook his head silently against the pillow, and pushed back determinedly against the pressure. In it went, smoothly, no fuss. Jeff groaned, sagged just as had Shelly before him when he'd entered her bottom. Janet was intrigued, enthralled. It was warm, smooth, no – HOT, tight. Incredibly intimate. She explored, found by accident the prostate-bulge, and jumped at Jeff's reaction when she fondled it. A sudden surge of power went through her when she found that she could cause that reaction over and over again, rather like the working of a man's tongue on her clit.

Janet explored to her heart's content, then Shelly handed her the littlest dildo, already lubed. Janet goggled, took the toy, and mouthed "Really!?" Shelly just nodded, grinning. Janet removed her finger, pressed the head of the dildo against the opening, waited. Jeff heaved himself backwards, she met his movement with the required resistance, and the shaft slid in, balls-deep. All Jeff did was groan, obviously in pleasure. Together, one hand each on the toy's balls, they fucked him with it. Slowly, lovingly. His hanging cock swelled and hardened even more – Janet was amazed, but Shelly just smiled at her friend's expression.

Together, they pulled the toy out, and watched the pink insides of his rectum disappear from view as the sphincter closed slowly. Janet whispered "Jeez, I'm horny... I never would have thought that doing this sort of stuff would do that to me!"

Shelly announced quietly "Jeff, Janet here says she's horny again, for reasons utterly beyond me. I think she's got a major virginity left, and I think she's been inspired by your and my little bout of bottom-fucking."

Janet looked at Shelly with a bit of alarm, leavened with desire and curiosity and something close to enthusiasm. The positives definitely outweighed her trepidation. Shelly saw that balance quite clearly, and continued softly, "I'm going to suggest that you relieve her of that burden. But gently, gently, gently! Remember – she needs gentling, not breaking, right? I want her to enjoy herself as much as I did. Okay?"

Jeff raised himself slightly, turned his faced towards them, and said "My pleasure entirely..." Then he laughed. "Nope, that's dead wrong... it'll be YOUR pleasure, primarily. I'm honored to help. Ready?" The last was directed straight at Janet, who flushed and managed a single, silent nod.

Shelly patted her on the shoulder, said "Good girl!" and then leaned down to flick a tongue across both of Janet's nipples. They were taut, ready, hypersensitive. Janet certainly HOPED Jeff would cup her breasts in his palms the way he'd handled Shelly: her nipples would like that! And if he didn't do it voluntarily, she would by golly order him into action. Her Gigolo, her instructions.

Jeff rose fully to his knees, cock once again taut and competent-looking. He looked at Janet, and Janet nodded again, as if for the record, confirming her decision, her belly shivering internally. Jeff and Shelly put her into Shelly's knee-chest position. Janet was churning inside, dripping wet between the legs, totally turned on. Her tits against the sheet were as hard as she had ever known them, and more sensitive. Rubbing them against the sheets was something between agony and purest ecstasy. She could feel every hair on her back, she thought, her senses hyper-acute. So horny, so READY she was! And it was the exposure that was doing it, the release of self into this insanely vulnerable position. Wide open to her best friend and this complete stranger! She must be crazy.

After an agonizing, tantalizing wait, there was the coolness of slippery against her anal pucker. She shivered violently as someone's finger slipped inside and explored. Whose was it? She couldn't tell, didn't ask, just enjoyed the sensations, which were all very positive - unexpectedly nice, unexpectedly strong. A deep breath, and she let herself sag deeper into the sensations. They flowed, shimmied, it was ridiculous that her bottom should be so sensitive, and even more odd that she should be getting so hot from such touches.

The finger probed, rotated, found her G-spot, pressed, and she gasped loudly. Then the finger was gone, leaving her deeply empty, needy. That neediness surprised her: she wanted to be refilled, and urgently - NOW, please! Janet slipped the mini-vibrator into her hand and whispered "Start it up, baby! It's all yours, now!"

The buzz filled her mind. Somewhere back behind her, deep in the crack between her widespread buttocks there was a pressure building, her bottom was opening slowly, Jeff was being super careful, so gentle, so strong, so utterly determined but patient, patient. She felt her muscles open, the head slide inside, it was a very definite and separate sensation, quite identifiable, completely brand new. It was –- odd. Luscious. Pressure, filling, hot, stretching. Unique, definitely 'wrong-way' but that wasn't a bad thing at all. A sense of violation (was it violation, if one had agreed to it?), overlain with the purely erotic. Then she realized precisely what Shelly had done and why, and imitated her, not consciously but simply by letting her body do what it thought best. The body was acting independently of her mind, wasn't it? That, she thought, was probably as it should be. Body knows, follow it. Give it free rein. Jeff was waiting. Her move. She sagged downwards, releasing herself, discovered that she really, truly wanted to be FILLED. She pressed tentatively backwards. And engulfed Jeff completely in one long, ecstatic movement.

He didn't bottom out! She expected him to bump into something, the way every cock (And, Dearie, how many was that, anyhow? Four? What a PIKER she was!) had always bottomed out against her cervix, but no... there was no upper end to this receptacle, nothing in the way of absolutely maximal entry, and she LIKED that! Astounding! Such depth, such heat. She pressed HARD backwards, until he was deeper inside her body than anyone had ever gone, pressed even harder, willing him to fill her more completely yet, until her buttocks and his belly were practically welded.

Then, as he began to stroke her, she started to come. It was unlike any climax she'd ever experienced, the intensity, the colors, the music in her head, a feeling of being transformed into lava, the way her whole body seemed to pull itself inside and flow back into the bottom of her groin as if every single cell wanted to be personally involved. "GOOD GOD!" she managed to say, once, between waves. Jeff's hands cupped her breasts exactly as she'd hoped, and somehow, impossibly, with that touch the overall intensity ratcheted up a notch. What would it be like when finally he came? Or would she even be able to tell when it happened? Didn't matter. Jeff would have to look after himself now. She was on the biggest sexual roll of her life, and not about to stop or slow.

Behind them sat Shelly, abandoned for the moment. But she wasn't bored or lonely, she was studying up close the juncture of these two bodies, enjoying watching. Janet was coming in an ongoing torrent now, groaning deeply into her pillow. Jeff was approaching his own crisis, legs straining, neck and back turning cerise then crimson, his balls flattened up against his crotch. She leaned forward, drove her tongue against his anus, felt him shiver in appreciation. Shelly made a decision, reached for the lube, slickened all the fingers of both hands. She could participate, couldn't she? She pointed the fingers of her left hand, pressed them against Janet's pussy, twisted and rotated, felt Janet pressing hard back against her, very willing and eager, not protesting or pulling away at all. Good girl! Suddenly the whole hand was inside, rotating, twisting, the fingers found and cupped Jeff's sliding cock. So this was what it had felt like inside her own body not so very long ago? Nice! Nice from both sides – now she knew!

Shelly's other hand's middle and index fingers slid effortlessly into his bottom: she felt for the prostate, found it, massaged between firmly and HARD. Jeff howled his pleasure, and came immediately in great sobbing, gushing spurts. A Woody Allen movie scene flashed across her mind-screen, made her giggle. What, indeed, would the poor little sperm do in there? Shelly was astounded at the differences in sensations on her two hands. Inside Janet, with her vagina all tented up and expanded in intense climax, her fingers, her whole hand, seemed utterly lost, the only real contact was the ring of muscles circling her wrist.

But inside Jeff's ass, her fingers were solidly and lovingly trapped, his sphincter was trying to cut off the circulation, but his entire rectum was in deep spasm and her fingers were in total, loving contact with him, fingertip to large knuckles, as he came. She thought to herself as she studied the difference: "No wonder guys like to buttfuck so much! It just has to feel different, maybe better. In a pussy, if they do their job perfectly, their reward is to lose all contact just when they probably need it the most! A design flaw for certain, as much so as men's limited climax-capacity. Who'd have thought it!"

They collapsed into a tangle heap of sweaty limbs and labored breathing. Cats in a pile. Warmth and contact were all that counted, not gender. Interesting. Wonderful. Down in the middle of the pile, there was a long, gentle fart. Janet giggled: the source was obvious. Into the heap, she muttered "GOD! You two really did pump me full of air. I wonder, will my bottom ever work right again?"

Jeff kissed her: Shelly sighed and said "Not to worry dear. I've got years of experience that says it'll work just fine. But believe me, you are going to TINGLE nicely for a while. Enjoyed yourself in this little exercise, did you? Was Jeff gentle enough for you?"

Janet sighed and wriggled among the limbs, and said "Oh, yeah! On both counts. Thank you both. Nicely done... very nicely done. I wonder if I have any virginities remaining?"

By morning they had re-established their three-spoon, with Jeff on the outside, his arms around both women. Shelly was the interior of the sandwich. Jeff was the first to stir, and his little movements brought the ladies around, slowly, reluctantly. The three snuggled collectively for several minutes, totally silent, before Jeff really stirred and finally pulled free of them and stood up. He moved to the other side of the bed, where the women could see him, and stood there looking down at them where they lay together, still deep in drowsy spooning.

He shook his head at them and whispered "Beautiful!" Then he almost giggled, looked down at himself and stroked his newly-shaven crotch. His cock was half-inflated, and Janet reached out a no-longer-shy hand to stroke it with a fingertip. Jeff muttered "Damned unruly thing, he is!" Janet just smiled. Jeff waved his cock in the air, being cute, and Shelly said "Gently! That's an important member of our group. Treat him with more respect!"