All Comments on 'Gone Fishing with Family'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Totally off of the chart for being erotic.

Loved the thought of him fucking all four females, and having access to their bodies all of the time.

When they go back home sis and mom will be sharing him, and they can keep him all to themselves.

Thanks for the great story, and I'm glad that it was posted all in one posting rather than chapters. I think it made for a better read.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 13 years ago
Lucky fellow!

Absolutely delightful to read about this young man and his female relatives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
couldn't finish

i stopped on page one when he was blackmailing his aunt BLACKMAIL IS NEVER GOOD OR SEXY it just ruined the story total waste of time

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
One of the best. More, please!

There has to be a sequel. Now that Father and Uncle have been cuckolded by a superior cocksman, the mature women won't be satisfied by second-best and the older men are sure to notice. The parents are sure to notice that their daughters are taking an unhealthy interest in the young stud. Consequences? I need to know! Come on D,D. At least think about it.

5/5

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Back at you all

Rich, Paul, and Rafman, thanks for the kind words! When I 'finished' this one, I knew there might be a continuation for it somewhere down the road. Don't know when or IF it will materialize. I have quite a few story lines churning around inside my mental cauldron and I'm not sure it can handle another one. We shall see.

To anonymous blackmail hater.....to each their own. Just remember, it is a FICTIONAL STORY and I did say not to try it at home! Just hope you didn't slam it with a "1" without reading it!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
once again i find that i am not the only

son/nephew with an outsized 10" cock who is still a virgin because the girls i date are afraid of my cock's size. luckily, my slut aunt relieved me of the burden of being a virgin stud by being overcome with lust at the sight of my prodigious appendage and fucking/sucking me till my teenage hardon was softened. then my sister and cousin were equally compelled to lose their virginity because of my manly studliness. lastly my mother was seduced by my rock hard diamond cutter that drilled into her relentlessly to bring her the best love making of her life. now we are sex romping with regularity while my dad and uncle have to settle for sloppy seconds and sometimes thirds...

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
What's the problem?

It's a story,a fictional story. Jesus.

Dawg,I want more, much more. I wouldn't be opposed to 6 LIT pages for each of the rest of the 12 days left.

What's the possibility of that?

lokisnakelokisnakealmost 13 years ago
grammar much?

Me, I'm John, almost 20, 6'3", 205 pounds, a college football and track star. I'm in a rather non-traditional family situation. It's not that my 37 year old mom, Jen, is bad; and my 39 year old dad, Carl, is fine too. Hell, even my 18 years old sister, Kelly, is hot, if you like ditsy blonds.

= non-sensical tripe

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
What a story!

Thanks dawg you sure do suprise me every time. What a story, man you are the best. Thanks for sharing,and keep'em comin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So damn hot.

There are no words. I got so overheated had to open the window and turn on a fan. Thank you so much. Please write more I beg of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You did it again...

Hot, erotic, sexy, hot, fucking sexy, overheated, did it mention hot?

I have read nearly all your stories and love every last one of them. Please DO NOT STOP WRITING FOR US!

p.s. my favorite is still your Family Matters series though... I've read it twice now :)

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
GONE FISHING FOR CRITICISM

The above comment that identified some of your writing as "non-sensical tripe" is so off the mark. As you have John state "I'm in a rather non-traditional family situation". He then goes on the explain important characteristics of his immediate family and then in the following two paragraphs explains his aunt and uncles' family and its unique interrelatedness with his own. This information is extremely critical to the story as it evolves.

Keep up your great writing as usual and I look forward to several more wonderfully mind "engaging" and "blowing" chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gone fishing

Liked it when u getting together with MOM and AUNTIE Now there's a good story

MoheekoMoheekoalmost 13 years ago
Great writing

the length is good for a chapter as the story feels unfinished to me but, other than that, you're a great writer, keep up the good work!

rock6752rock6752almost 13 years ago
Please, do tell more

There is more to tell in this story. Are the 2 husbands going to do anything other than fish on this trip? I think that one daughter needs to seduce her father and get more people involved in the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
double damn

YOU ARE GREAT YOU HAVE TO WRITE A PREQUEL ON THE PARENTS AS WELL AS ADD AN ADDITIONAL TO THIS STORY BECAUSE THE WIVES SHOULD FIND THEY ARE PREGNANT AND IT IS NOT THEIR RESPECTIVE HUSBANDS LOL... AND THEN LET THE YEARS PASS AND THE COUSINS/SISTER BECOME PREGANT AND NOT BY THEIR RESPECTIVE HUSBANDS BUT THE COUSIN/BROTHER

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Work

An absolute pleasure to read as always. One thing I've noticed in some of your stories and I don't get it - the girls are virgins but are on the pill, what for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

b.c. pills can be used to regulate periods. the kids should stay together as a 3way with the parents go ahead. but the parents and kids should no longer be involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT BAD, NOT BAD AT ALL.

WILL THIS STORY GO ON, AFTER THEY ALL GET HOME. I HOPE SO, MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please finish

It is a great strory. but please for the love of god please finish the story you still have 12 more days there and what will happen when they get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

how many fake accounts or relatives does this writer have it's the only way he could get so many rave reviews on a too long subpar story. give honest reviews so the hacks will either improve or go away this doesn't even deserve a 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stop hating

Fuck all the haters. You're a great writer. Don't ever stop writing. Please continue the the story.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 11 years ago

If you are going to post a comment and it's negative at least give the man an email to retort. Great story,would love to hear about more of the trip.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A LONG STORY, BUT IT'S WORTH THE READ.IT'S ALL IN THE FAMILY AT CAMP......................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fuck all the negative reviews from these dumbass. Please continue. Can't wait for the rest.

Mr WolfMr Wolfalmost 11 years ago
Its Called FICTION!!!

I have to laugh at all the negative comments, this is a fiction site...hello the clue is in the word FICTION. The author even tells you its fantasy at the beginning so please less of the negative and understand what it is you're reading.

Good fun story and would like to see a sequel.

5*

Regard

Mr Wolf

PS This is not the author with a 'fake' account check me out on the Lit forums if you don't believe me. :-)

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

I know its just a story but I loved it. Why oh why did I never find a guy who knew how to use it. Sure big is good but if he don't know how to use it, it doesn't mater. I never found one who could come close to this. Please let me find one.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 10 years ago
Great story

Wow, this guy just screwed all the females in his family and they want more! I'd love to see a story like taking place on a guy's 18th birthday. 6 out of 5

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I am an old pervert that loves your descriptions of sex with relatives, especially mom/son.

This last couple of descriptions of our hero with his mom was really good. I know it is a story but you make some of these "newbies" or semi-literate writers lower their head in shame. Jessum Crowe is a female writer that really does some good mother/son and occasionally a mother/daughter piece. I do not believe that she writes as good as you do on these particular sex scenes but she is good. YOU are one of the best, thank you for writing, DD.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 10 years ago

Awsome story! I hope you continue it. Would love to see the whole family in one big hot orgy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story I've ever read on this site

PLEASE do some more chapters!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

enjoyed it alot although not fond of moms doing it with other than husband and son was quite hot keep up the great writing

sonfermumsonfermumover 9 years ago
Loved this story.

I've seen a few stories where the cock actually goes past the cervix and to me it's like a pussy inside a pussy. Very fucking hot.

Would love to see a followup story where where the kids join their parents in an all out orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

I think your story is good as is, but some more would be better. I don't think having the whole family orgy thing would be good. I'd say that some more coverage of the activities in the 'children's cabin' would be fun, and a little background on how the 'folks' got started individually and then together would be most entertaining. A little more on how the 'family' fishing trip first happened, and did they ever get Kelly some condoms (maybe female condoms as she is the only one here who needs them) so that she can participate fully also? I'm thinking in follow-up chapters the fathers should remain ignorant of their new participant and just be happy all the women (and especially the teenage girls) are so happy and contented. It isn't often that teenagers enjoy family gatherings so the dads should be really pleased. Yeah, there is more to write about here. Good job!

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
NICE !!

Your stories are very well written but I have noticed that some of your other stories are all written on the same lines and I noticed two of them had the same name in them. If your going to write about threesomes and more, change them up a little. You do write some awesom stories. Thank you

WD

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
great story but stoed to soon

Need to add the dads and find something for his sister so she can have more fun with out the worry of having a little one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sooo

did anyone get a supprise a few months later like in knocked up?

good story have read it before in my favorites

do you have a follow up story for this one

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Terrific story!!!!!! Great writing style set the scene really well. Love to see the entire family get together for a vacation finale - granted dad & uncle may just feel left out! LOL

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Time for a serious rash of swelling to go around

Well Dawg do I even need to say it you know how I am .But here we go anyway I say they all take to swelling up, pills aren't perfect once again it's the code of the west.Of course I'm not even from the west but the deep south.Don't hold it against me it's the code of the south as well.Write one more for my old departed grandpappy the white mule the old goat was packing a dangerous tool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story why not continue it

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Great Story Only 1 Gripe

Loved the story, loved the tension and then the relief. My only gripe is that because you made this a stand-alone that it ended too quickly. I love my stories long with lots of build up, yours obviously had that ... but I guess it was getting long in terms of a standalone and I think this needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I reject your reality and substitute my own! (Gotta love Mythbusters!;)

""

Mom is an awesome 34D-22-34 (I checked the tags) and Aunt Ely is about 34B-24-36.

""

...there are ass tags? Rofl. ...oh, ignore me auntie, just digging through your undies, nothing to see here, move along, move along! Lol!

""

my dad and uncle always arm wrestled to see who paid the dock hand to clean our catch.

""

Hell, id have paid to have someone to pay to clean the fish at our lake cabin!

""

Every time my date/girl friend would finally get to my massive 10 inch shaft and feel its 7 ½ inch circumference, they jerked their hand, etc. back in shock and wanted to go home, end of date!

""

Wups! I see we've traversed off to never-never land already! I dont mind parking reality, but come on!! Ruin it before we've even gotten started!

Hell. A coke can is 8-1/2" around.

""

"Won't help, I saw her fucking Uncle Ron too." I had her attention so I continued, "If you insist on not doing this, then I'll just go find Mel and talk to her about all of this shit going on!"

"You can't, she's still a virgin!" Ely cried out. "Please leave her out of this."

""

What does her daughter being a virgin have to do with anything?

""

I couldn't believe she had my cock that far into her mouth as her lips were stretched to the max.

""

She didn't. Remember, an inch smaller than a coke can, no way shes getting it in her mouth!

""

Oh, John, your cum is so damned tasty! I love sucking your cock. Tell me you'll let me suck you any time you want it! Please?!"

""

So from 'no way in hell' to 'gimmie gimmie gimmie' in thirty seconds? Rofl! What, is it vodka laced chocolate cake flavor? Lol.

""

No problem you cock sucking bitch. But, we still have to fuck! So you're going to suck me till I'm hard again, then I'm going to assume the position my dad was in and you are going to fuck me, you are going to fuck me till I can't stay up any more."

""

....and he turns into a douche! Story sure is sliding downhill fast! At least he doesnt keep up with the potty mouth.

""

Ohhhhh, shit John, you're sooooooooooo so biggggggggg. Oh god, fuck me John, oh goddddddddddddddddddddd fuck meeeeeeeee!"

""

Ummmm... If you're going to stretch out a word, pick letters that you can actually say that way! If you can't say it and sound it out, dont spell it that way!!

""

My thumb found her hard clit and I massaged it gently.

""

Puualease!! Virgin boy getting his first piece of pussy and you think he would even bother to look for her clit, assuming his brain was functioning well enough to think about it? Haha

""

Holy fucking shit, John, are you sure you were a virgin? You handle your cock like a real pro! Have you cum yet? Oh my god, don't stop, I love what you are doing to me! Ooooh yeah, like that. God yeah, keep doing that, god you are soooooo big and you fill me so damned good. Oh please, baby, I want your cum! Come on John, fuck your Aunt with that huge cock of yours and wash my insides with your sperm!"

""

Holy shit!! Does she ever shut up?!? Rofl!! ...and John boy fucking like he's been at it for years and not blowing his load in a couple of minutes, lol.

""

Sweet jeezuz, I've never seen any cum pour out of me like that! Do you cum in quarts or gallons?"

""

He cums the same amount as everyone else, its called movie theatrics! ;)

""

Several minutes passed quietly as we both recuperated from our love making.

""

Ahem, I think the description is a bit off there, lol.

""

Euw, what is that smell? Oh my God, it's cum! What were you two doing? Oh my god, John!"

""

You've gotta love how shit gets stretched into the unbelievable! Yeah, cum has a smell, when its still hot and if you're like less than a foot from it and youre breathing in hard, lol. But outside? With a breeze and your dick behind clothes and most of it gone? Not a chance! If people could smell cum on someone who just shot a load Ive have been busted a few thousand times when I was younger, rofl!

""

Pulling my cock down till it was level with the floor she then leaned forward slightly and sucked in the first few inches of my cock and gently, very gently sucked my shaft.

""

So, can all the women in the family dislocate their jaw? Lol.

""

Then she pulled back slightly, took a breath, and slammed forward taking my cock into her throat.

""

So, short little virgin 98 pound sister is deep throating a dick almost as big as a coke can. Riiiiight. Sigh. ...and then she pops her cherry on that thing and in moments is feeling good? Rofl!!! The story should have begun by saying "check all reality at the door!" Lol!

""

jerked and swallowed as I pumped at least 8 huge globs of cum into her mouth.

""

(Rolling eyes!)

""

Then I accidentally pulled out just a little too far, and as I tried to aim my cock at her pussy my aim was a bit low and I slammed my pussy juice coated cock straight into her tight puckered asshole.

""

Rofl, he'd be driving her ass to the hospital for stitches cause that would definitely fuck her up in a bad way! She sure wouldnt be all giddy saying how great it felt! Lol. Lubed up or not, you just don't ram something almost as big as a cokecan up someones ass and they're enjoying it ten seconds later, much less at all, lol.

""

We rolled over and she just started moving her hips above me as she began again fucking me with her ass. Man was she tight!

""

Im thinking with a dick that big pretty much anything you fuck is gonna be tight, and it wont matter if they have good muscle tone or not, lol.

""

It took her more like three minutes before she moved on me (her ass had never stopped twitching around my shaft) and when she did, it was to pull off of my cock and then remount me with my cock inside her pussy.

""

Ewww!! Can you say naSty?! Hope she brought plenty of douche, or better yet a big enema bottle, soap and peroxide and who knows what else, plus a lot of antibiotics!!

""

and I started pumping 8 hard full ropes of cum into her insatiable cunt.

""

He sure is a fan of those magical eight shots. Eight my dyin' ass, rofl!!

""

She started moaning in time with my spurts, "Ooof, umph, ungh, OH, umph, ooof..." then she collapsed onto my chest.

""

...it sounds like my 16 pound cat is stomping on her stomach! ;)

""

Kelly was kissing each of us as she fondled my balls with one hand and played with Mel's breasts with her other hand.

""

Now that would be really hot, another girl getting handsy with the both of you while you have sex!

""

Do my ass John! Fuck my ass like you did Aunt Ely's!" She lifted clear of my cockhead, tilted her hips a little and placed my tip at the entrance to her anus. Kelly pushed down as her sphincter muscles relaxed to allow my cock to enter her.

""

Riiiiiight. Tiny little girl taking a monster cock up her virgin ass with no stretching, no bottle of real lube, and as soon as he's in shes begging for it hard. Suuuure! Rofl. (Facepalm;)

...and its awfully convenient that none of the parents show up with all this screaming going on in their cabin! Hehehe.

""

John, just what is going on around here?" I gave her a puzzled look and she wasn't going to let it drop. This time more emphatically she asked "Why are your aunt and the girls giving you such strange looks?"

""

...well we all knew it was coming eventually, lol. I was just curious how it was going to happen! I was betting on her catching him fucking one of the girls, or possibly aunt telling her about it, hehe.

""

Then I pushed into her hard again and I felt her cervix reluctantly open up and my cock head slid into her inner sanctum. The pleasure my cock felt was unbearable and we both cried out in exquisite joy.

""

She might be crying out something with you forcing your dick past her cervix, joy aint it though, lol!!

-------

Well, all the fun story poking and prodding at the 'set reality aside' stuff, the story really was a LOT of fun to read!! ;). Very entertaining, hehehe! I think the most entertaining bit was that the men were too busy out fishing all day long to actually have any clue as to what was going on! They need to sell whatever insulation they used on those cabins to the last few apartment complexes I lived in before I bought a house! Lol ;)

Thanks for writing the fun story!!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Mike2501 "reject your reality"

Nice of you to write a novel in commenting on my short story! Hope you aren't still tired. Will I waste my time reading all the little nit-picky things you found to gripe about here? Fuck no!

'Why?' you ask. First, you have never offered up any of you own works that we might finally bask in the glow of perfection! Second, the amount of storage spaced used for your comments (I have never seen a constructive comment from you to any of the many stories I have read here) must exceed that used for my stories by at least 3 times!

You are nothing but whiny no talent punk who lives to cut apart every author's efforts on this site. That's you 'right', but surely there must be a different site out there which has authors who can meet your exacting standards!

As for me, this comment by you will remain here so I can look at it for laughs. Any other comments of yours will be deleted as soon as I see them, which is MY right!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I support your stance against Mike2501

He's an annoying, no-talent, skinny little troll-twerp who seems to have no life other than dribbling his snot over every author on this site, pontificating over every error (as he in his deep-shit almighty omniscience sees it) as though a Federal crime has been committed; like death, taxes, and syphillis, he's always going to be here, your decision to delete his low-grade sniggerings is the correct one, I do it as a matter of course, good, bad or indifferent. I have no problem with the way you write, and judging by the votes and comments you get, neither does a large swathe of the I/T reading population here; keep going and trample this troll whenever you can!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Fear the size of me!

It gets old quickly to see yet another story where the protagonist bemoans his cartoonishly large penis size, and how it sends potential girlfriends fleeing in fear (hell, the author writes him huge enough that it would make many porn actresses run screaming). Though it seems like the females that get on with it have no trouble at all, they must all routinely masturbate with large coke bottles

I don't expect erotica to be completely realistic, but please don't make it so bad that it breaks my SoD.

I don't know if the author fails at connecting numbers to the real world, or if he looks at porn and thinks, it's neat, but I really wish those dicks were bigger.

coleakridgecoleakridgeabout 8 years ago
Colossal fucktards…

The writer has the disclaimer at the beginning of the story that it is fantasy. He knows it's not real! Why don't you trolling fucktard faggots pay attention to that part as much as you do the parts your bitching about?! Seriously, WTF is wrong with it? If it was scifi and an alien with a freak cock, there would be no issue, so why is it a problem? That being said, yes the long drawn out orgasms should have different letters dragged out, but…really, that is the ONLY problem with the story, or any of his writing, so piss off, losers. Troll fucks like y'all should do the world a favor, pull your lip over your head and swallow! And yes, I know that's physically impossible, but it was funny when WM said it in GOM, many years ago, and it makes my point that we'd all be better off without you. Hell, if you treat everyone like that, your family probably hates you as well as you obviously hate yourself to anonymously belittle someone's creativity that is obviously highly rated and fun to read judging by the comments of intelligent people and not sniveling little asshats such as yourselves.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to coleakridge about the collosal fucktards

Your comments in support of me versus the two comments prior to yours were most appreciated! I'm glad that you understand the difference between a fantasy world and reality. Obviously Ib_Says and the world famous Anonymous have no clue about the difference.

Now regarding Ib_Says and his/her comments. As I read your critique I wondered just how I should have written my story, so I decided to learn from a master writer...YOU! Imagine my surprise when I checked your submission page and found it doesn't exist! Please, in the name of all that is unholy, write some stories and post them so that I might be enlightened by you! Oh yeah, sorry, that's just too much like work for you.

To the Anonymous from 3-7-2016, your words really touched me due to your screaming! (Yes, I know I use caps a small amount of the time but not for the entire story.) Makes me wonder if your poor fingers are still hoarse or if they have recovered. I don't really care, but it does cross the mind. You must really have a problem reading stories by Jallen944 and Spacer X, to name just two. Anyway, since you don't like my submissions, read something else! I can think of several stories with a glorious 1* rating for you to immerse yourself in.

Good riddance.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Terrific Finish

Having mother and son ending your five points story matched with how your descriptive narrative gave this incestuous read a perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Colossal fucktards…

A disclaimer that appears AFTER opening a story mean absolutely nothing. Too little, too late.

daswizarddaswizardover 7 years ago
RE: re: Colossal fucktards…

The disclaimer has to be at the beginning of the story -- it helps the squeamish and sensitive readers avoid reading the f'ing thing.

Would you prefer a pop-up disclaimer that asks "I wanna read" or "Run away" and takes you to a "safe space"?

Stop trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 Thumbs Up

I loved it, it is just too short, how about finishing off the last 12 days? Kudos to you on the great story line, there is nothing better than the unconditional love you get from family. I look forward to more from you.

IrfonIrfonover 7 years ago
Still the same...

.....wonderful writing DD !!

Keep on writing please ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh oh oh o h. O. H.

Story is about. Oh. Oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Worthless read behavior of characters is unrealistic, conversations look stupid, and sex lokks like this "I stick my fabulous 15 inch cock into incestuous cunt qnd then oh oh oh oh oh"

The score is too high for this...

courtjester369courtjester369about 7 years ago
Loved it

Wishing it was longer hopefully another installment is coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable

The author lost me as soon as the main character claimed to have a 10 inch cock that was 71/2 inches in circumference. After that, it was all downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Both mom aunt aunt then sister and cousin keeping things in family.hope you g them and get them pregnant.my goal was to get my mom aunt and sister pregnant and I succeed they end up being pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More parts please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good to hear you're feeling better!

Nice if you start writing again - always liked your great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar Seeding

Went off to see the world in army then on leave home was shocked first up to have cousin 3yrs older than me jump in my be starker, then come home 6 months later to find her that much pregnant and sis opts for midnight tumble this went on for 4 years with mum, two aunts, two cousins and sis all bearing what they say are mine and my cousin and sis are on their next round. Demobbed now and told welcome to our club we formed before your first home leave. Well hung no going by open army showers just nice size they say. Love my very high paid techno job that take me around world and coming home to who the clan says is next and seeing kids grow with a family, have swore my kids are to grow untouched and gain careers. Mum heads the club and now formed a profit toy making business all family involved with rug rats around their feet or one in the oven. Have never heard one bad or angry word I accept who comes by allotment to bed. All our income is pooled that covers costs. Happy Family.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago

More of this great story please

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
The cock circumference is bullshit......

No man on this planet has a 7.5 inch round dick.

That would litterally be impossible to fuck any woman with.

The thickest on record is 6.5 and that still can't fit inside a Human Female pussy.

That bothered the hell out of me.

Get your measurments right or don't submit the story.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oh really

To erebustitan43,

You sir, need to pay attention! My story references a dick that is 7 1/2 inches in circumference! You make it seem like I meant its diameter! I think not!

According to my tape measure, a can of Coors is roughly 7 7/8 inches in circumference, while a can of Miller Ultra is 7 1/8 inches in circumference. Both of those measurements, while above average, are both in the realm of possibility.

You also stated that, I quote, "The thickest on record is 6.5 (inches)" which again seems to indicate its diameter.

So, I think it is you who should get his measurements right or stop commenting on what you clearly do not understand.

dezurtdawg

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Part 2 or more?

Great story!!!! Love to see more chapters....

jtw0978jtw0978over 4 years ago

Did you tell the others about it and did you do a 4way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
as with others

my difficulty with so many of these stories is the vastly improbable dimensions of cocks especially deep throating 10 inches which would place it somewhere in the stomach --- and the average pussy is at best 9 inches deep

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story was trash

I agree with the trolls, everything they said. I also laughed hysterically when you called the one guy a talentless troll trashing "real" authors. Hahaha it's literotica dude, about the farthest place you can be from a real author. Appreciate the laughs though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

More please. The ladies need babies.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

nice enough story. not my favorite of yours but nice enough.

Personally had a problem with the personality change of him.

One Moment he's blackmailing his aunt, the next he's the best most loving guy in the world, etc.

that flippity floppity I thought was irritating.

anyways nice story

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
More PLZ!

Great story. Keep going. We need all the women together with John and some more cum swapping. Girl licking each other. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story would have been great if it would have been continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone needs to finish school

'You also stated that, I quote, "The thickest on record is 6.5 (inches)" which again seems to indicate its diameter.'

If you think anyone had a dick that is is 6.5 inches across (that's what diameter means), then you must be getting fucked by a well hung whale!

Even the guy in the story was ridiculous. 7.5 inches around. That translates to 2.4 inches across, or 0.2 inches less than a coke cans thickness. (Maths, the benefits of finishing school). Fair enough, an experienced woman could take that, (some much more), but a virgin? Maybe a virgin horse.

XacksonXacksonabout 3 years ago

Agree with last anon. I had to Google the size from inch to centimetre so I could get a rough idea and Good GODS his size is just short of gigantic, I’m all for fictional characters to have fictional dick sizes and all, but you gotta fit a realm of believable, you don’t just whip out 2 coke cans and change stuck together and just start shoving it in places that it just won’t fit without serious damage on both sides.

Size truely is not everything as too big is bad.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

What a shame you didn’t continue on with this great story. There’s so much more to this story...but still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

IssueforthIssueforthabout 3 years ago
Late to comment.

Just want to say , a few too many 'buts'. Otherwise good fiction and fun!!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a great tale.

Ignore the criticism of impotent men with micro dicks who not only didn't fuck virgins, but also didn't bring women to orgasm.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**5** Stars, as usual for your stories.

Having read a number of them, I have finally figured out the only part I REALLY DO NOT LIKE...

It is not the minor grammatical errors, misuse of words, the small things that detract from being able to concentrate on the action...

It is your focus on using Godcs name in vain...almost like you are challenging The Creator to focus on you. I cannot help but think that your doing this is a STRONG REBELLION against God, and you want to drag the rest of us with you!

Yes, I am saying this...as a Christian I am offended by your language..I will not read any more of your stories, because of the disrespect...

Same for other authors who act this way...I acknowledge how HYPOCRITICAL this sounds, it is part of my human weakness that I read these stories, and ENJOY THEM!

Not a judgment, that I leave in the hands of The Divine One...☝ ☝...He will judge me more severely, and I accept His judgment...

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars+++. You are wack-o, warped, nuts, demented. Just like me because I love your story (stories). Just keep writing more.

As one reader commented, there should be additional chapters to this story. But I am satisfied just the same. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was good story.....but then what happened???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I prefer much better the Eva series as I prefer the stories about a henhouse with only one "cock". The fathers' involvement kind of ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars and couldn’t fi ish reading. All those comments about how big it is supposed to be. Like a 14 year old wrote it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the total exaggerations we’re necessary then i wouldn’t mind, but when overdone it does detract from the story.

It’s like almost every sexual video the women always wear high heeled & red lipstick. It gets so regular that it’s a turn off.

And can’t your characters say anything but Christian names when they’re cumming? Got to be like everyone else?

And having the man fuck into her womb is ridiculous as far as I know. After 2 babies I tried once. The cervix is a mighty strong muscle. Just try to work a finger into it’s opening & you’ll soon find out just how strong it is. Again, ridiculous exaggerations that don’t add to the story but detract.

4 stars.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Hahaha, another great tale, I'm glad that you're so creative. This had been good material to keep me happy for a little while, lolol. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Myself I like Paul Harvey want to hear the rest of the story. What happened next? Who does he fuck next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author, are you 16 years old. Stop with the giant dicks already. Are you a female who wants to play with a big dick or are you just plain stupid. This is the last story of your that I read, they are plain foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story, but I think the language could be better. I don't know many people using swear words when talking to each other before or after having sex. It's sounds like you can only use swear words even when you talk normally, clean up your use of the f-word etc. We can all swear with the best of you, but not every second word. Respect the people you have sex with and use proper English when in conversation with you talk as it sounds like your a very uneducated individual with limited vocabulary skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good length here. Six pages are much better than split stories - you always know you have each chapter in the right order.

Strongly disagree about the swearing. When it comes to love and lust, swearing is most certainly appropriate. There are times for making love, times for coupling, times for sex and times for a downright good fucking! All things taboo so often fall in the latter category.

Thanks for this one. It certainly holds your attention.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely great story. If the naysayers can't handle your work then don't worry about them. They can write their own. Read several of your stories and each one is as good as the last. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok story but big mistake. A penis cannot enter a cervix so check a woman's anatomy before making stupid claims.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594199 months ago

What can one say that hasn't been said yet?

Hhmmmnmm.........

You got fans singing for MORE, MORE, MORE. 🙈🙉🙊

BiologoBiologo6 months ago

You wrote, “ We were rocking together, my cock deep inside her cervix…”

Anatomically impossible.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Fun, sexy, thank you.

Madhatter2023Madhatter20235 months ago

I hope there will be more for this story, it was an awesome read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous