Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean..." He grabbed Sarah's hair, pulling it a little, the hint of pain clearing out the pleasure of him being inside her. Some part of her said it shouldn't feel so good having a guy in your ass, but that's all she felt, pleasure. There had been pressure at his entering but the lube had done its job and the virgin couldn't decide if she liked vaginal more or anal. Because the Pressure that might have hurt was also rocking her world at the moment. The hair pull focused her, "You gonna pay the price every time these two mess around?"

"Please! Please say yes Sarah!" Colbie once more whispering but she might as well have just said it, everyone heard.

"Yes! I... I'll take you for any excuse Shawn! I'll be you and Colbie's sex toy or consolation prize, or whatever!" Shawn and Colbie smiled at each other over that, Sarah was embarrassed about her earnestness, almost felt bad for Marco but he was standing there smiling, stroking himself with some of her sister's lube.

"She's so hot! I want to keep her! Can we keep her Shawn?" Colbie asked.

"I..."

"Please Shawn? Can you keep me?" Sarah heard herself asking, her voice was always a hint girly but it was locked there now, not just because of the dick in her ass.

"I...

"I like her so much!" His girl slid up next to him, petting his chest, wrapping her arms around him, whispering but everyone heard. "She's got the tastiest pussy and all she wants to do is make us happy."

"You and her ass are making me so happy right now." Holding his girlfriend against him aware of her nipples rubbing against his chest while he was INSIDE another woman. Sarah almost screamed, yeah she REALLY liked anal, Shawn drawing out of her a couple inches had her collapsing forward, nodding her head, screaming again as he entered her. "Babe? Like a thruple?"

"Oooh! Yes!"

"Serious? You're asking me that right now? While... You mean that? You, me, and Sarah Perkins?"

"Sarah 'Big Tits' Perkins!" Marco unconsciously clarified.

"I've always liked her, you've always liked her, now that you're IN her don't you want to keep her?" Shawn couldn't seem to believe his luck, Colbie was thinking of the guiltfree Sarah sex she would be having if he agreed. "She'll be our summer vacation girlfriend."

"Yes!"

"Yes?" Sarah asked, Shawn nodding to... Well both his girlfriends, some whispering part of her head said this would make leaving worse but she didn't care.

"Yes! Me and you and him." Colbie said, dropping next to Sarah to kiss her, she clearly was thinking of the first two more than third.

"Okay." Colbie giggled and kissed her at her compliance, Sarah breaking it after a second.

"What?"

"I... I don't want to sound like a b-word or anything but... Your... OUR boyfriend's dick feels so good in my assyhole right now, and... I really need him to pound me!" Knowing she was blushing but having him relatively motionless inside her was torture.

"Shawn, you heard her! Fuck her assyhole while your friend eats me out." Colbie ventured, Sarah was sure if he reacted wrong she would have clarified "girlfriend!" instead of "friend" and made Sarah do it.

"Uh..." Marco sounding reluctant.

"It's been a couple days," Shawn told him, Sarah getting closer and closer to give in to the urge to start fucking herself on him the longer NOTHING happened.

Shawn not even flinching at the idea and hearing that Marco's reluctance was over. "Oh! Okay."

"Okay?" Colbie was pushed Marco's way by her own boyfriend, then grabbed up by the latin boy who dragged her to himself like he was a zombie, only he was hungry for pussy not brains. All three watched as Colbie's panties were removed the rest of the way, then her legs spread. Sarah getting one leg, Marco stared at his friend's girl's pussy, that was clearly a treasure he had often thought about. "OH YES!"

He took a long lick from fourchette to clitoris, circled back down. Latching on to the hooded organ that Sarah had earlier licked. Colbie's other leg went up onto his shoulder, unintentionally turning herself so they could see most of what Marco was doing. Which turned into background noise as Shawn drew out of her again, Sarah's whole world becoming that pressure feeling that logically she knew shouldn't pleasure her as much as it was. It was all pleasure though. Just like him sliding back in was, the pressure going away, leaving behind a hint of it and just the relief of it being inside her.

"This ass is like nothing else! Nothing else!" Shawn told her, or the heavens, when he had about thirty seconds of fucking it in.

"I love it! I love your big hot dick in there!" Loved his hands rubbing over her big butt like it was sexy, his eyes finding Colbie only briefly, she was background to him too. Him going Out had her eyes rolling up, back In had her snapping forward clutching Colbie's leg, gasping and moaning into the soft flesh. "Shawn... Harder!"

"Yes! Oh god yes!" He had been holding back for her, so sweet! So kind! He was so hot and she had always thought she was so not but he clearly cared for her.

He dialed it up another notch, winning more moans of pleasure from Sarah but... "Shawn... Harder!"

"Yes, yes harder!" He agreed, grabbing her by the shoulders and giving it to her as hard as her booty needed.

"YES! LIKE THAT!" It was heaven, she couldn't believe how much she loved anal. Felt a bit bad because she liked... like that it was just him and her, Colbie AND Marco had been a little too much, for her first time at least. "OH MY GOD YESSY YES! LIKE THAT! FUCK MY ASSY LIKE THAT!"

Sarah was okay with it, thinking about what she had about being glad to just have Shawn to herself. She had to get used to the idea that it was NOT her and Shawn. That it Colbie too. Colbie yanked her leg away to put it over Marco's other shoulder, then shifted so she could grab Sarah's head and pull it into her tits. Sarah, despite what she had thought, was happy to suck on what she thought was tit perfection, Colbie's large (not just because she was relatively tiny) tits with those ideal areolas and seeming artist rendered nipples.

"NNnmmmm! I'm... I'm gonna come!" Colbie announced even though her body language had been screaming that was about to happen for half a minute now. Marco let out a cocky noise that was muffled from the Colbie leglock he was in. "Sarah! Shawn! Marco's going to make me come on his tongue!"

"Do it! Come! We'll come together! I'll come on Shawn's dick... IN MY ASS! You come on his BEST friend's tongue!"

"YES! YES!" Colbie kissed her, but barely enough to get their tongues together before it happened.

"You fucking serious?" Shawn asked, very sure it was impossible to give a woman an orgasm from anal, but Sarah wasn't faking it.

She snapped her head up away from Colbie, screaming at the ceiling. Her entire body quavering that Shawn just had to grab hold of her, hug her tightly, to keep himself inside her. They fell forward, luckily Marco had dragged Colbie away, she was dangling from him like a sex necklace. He was mostly staring down at her, smiling with adorable pride, taking a lick here and there to keep her orgasm going, but mostly just letting her ride it out. (Well, dangle it out.) Sarah needed it, reaching around behind herself to hug Shawn back, keeping him inside her ass where she needed him, humping forward into the mattress to bolster her own orgasm because she didn't have anybody to lick her. The pressure of the bed on her clit just enough, that dick in her ass dialing up her senses all the way to make it so.

Sarah yipped, looking up to see her sister standing there, blinking and looking between Marco and the dangling participant and Shawn and Sarah on the bed. "What the actual fork?"

"Meredith?" Marco asked, dropping Colbie like it was his wife who'd entered instead of Sarah's sister.

"What the hell! Sarah! Sarah you've got four people in your bed." Sarah was so come drunk that she was more worried about who the extra person was, taking a long time to realize Meredith was counting her. The warning bells in her head sounded like a problem for somebody else, another Sarah to care about, nothing to be worried about, not with Colbie crawling up against her and Shawn deep inside her. "Marco? Are you having an orgy with my SISTER?"

"What? Who? Org-a-me?" He had his hands up like he was being arrested, shook his head.

"I can see your dick! It's hard and huge!" She pointed as if he might not know, even though he'd been trying to shift to make it less obvious, as if that was possible.

"That, uh...."

"IS THAT MY LUBE!" Meredith screamed in embarrassment, running in, grabbing it from the nightstand. "Oh my god! I can't believe you Sarah! Marco this... Oh my god I'm so embarrassed!"

"There's only three people in my bed." Sarah answered after her sister was gone.

"I guess we better..."

"Shawn! What are you doing?" Actually shoving her ass back at him when he started pulling away, but too late because he got far enough that it popped out of her. "Shawn! My Assyhole isn't done yet!" Rubbing her butt at him, it ran through her crack, as she tried to get it back in. "I need it still!"

"I..."

"Shawn! She needs you to finish fucking her ass!" Colbie agreed hoarsely.

"I need it! Please!" Shawn's eyes rolling up at the pleasure of her booty fucking his length.

"But..."

"I got this." Marco said, at first to himself and then to them, well to Shawn as Colbie and Sarah were still fairly out of it. "You... Finish up here."

"This is..." But stopped since Marco was gone, out the door in a confident stride. Or maybe because Colbie had grabbed his cock, aimed it, and he'd slide right back into Sarah's asshole. "Oooh fuck!"

"OH YES! That's what I need Shawn! What my assyhole needs!"

"Fuck her assyhole Shawn! Fuck our girlfriend's assyhole and let Marco take care of her sister."

Meredith was irrelevant to anything compared to what Shawn was doing to her. He thrust her down onto the bed, she was on her tummy and not hands and knees, but once he was back in. He was back in! One arm holding himself up he ran the other up her sweaty lube slick back, arms, turning her face so he could see her. Sarah smiling back at him, unable to believe how amazing it felt. Somehow placing himself so he could hold her butt open with thumbs inside the cheeks, while still thrusting away at her.

"Oh god! Oh god! Let... God this ass! God, I'm glad... Fucking hell this ass! This ass!" He started pounding down into her so the bed, which had never had this kind of treatment told Sarah there would have been no sneaking boys in over the years. It squeaked loudly, Sarah reaching back and grabbing her own cheeks, pulling them open more because she needed Shawn in deeper. He instantly pinned his hands between the sheets and her tits, fucked her hard and fast. While groping her giant tits. "Colbie! This girl's ass is... I'm gonna cum in SARAH PERKINS' ASSHOLE!"

"Do it! Do it babe! Do it!" Colbie was... Well she wasn't exactly lively but she was starting to come too.

"UH!" Sarah almost stopped her girlfriend, who did a southern version of what Shawn was doing, pinning her hand between Sarah and the sheets. Only on Sarah's pussy. She didn't need it but... It felt too good to stop, even better was Colbie laying atop her lower back, sliding down so she had the best view without being in Shawn's pistoning zone. "Me too! SHAWN! ME TOO!"

"No fucking way!" But this time there was clitoral help, it wasn't just an anal orgasm, mainly his balls went tight so there was no going through the science just then.

"Come in her butt and on my face! Shawn!" Colbie begged him when he really started hammering into Sarah, whose eyes popped open at his full on onslaught.

"Yes! HER..! OH GOD YES!"

"OH GOD!" Sarah cried, feeling Shawn erupt as she hadn't felt Marco, she was disappointed by that but if that was her only 'first time' disappointment then she thought she was in good shape still. Shawn had taken in literally, he dropped a load into Sarah's asshole, pulled out, and gave one to Colbie. The dark haired beauty purred happily over the gift, Shawn angled and entered the asshole before it had any time to close, just in time to shoot another blast inside her. "YESSY!" At the feeling of more stuff in her. "My." He didn't aim so well this time, a good amount of what he tried to give his first girlfriend sprayed over Sarah's cheeks. "ASSY..." Then he was back in, "HOLE!"

She thought she pretty much blacked out again at that point. Long enough for Shawn to finish his orgasm, staying in her the last half dozen pumps, then dropping to his side at her side, sweaty and panting. Coming to a little, feeling Colbie still half atop her, only both hands were on her booty now and it was clear the other girl was at the tail end (Pun!) of cleaning all her (THEIR!) boyfriend's cum from Sarah's cheeks... And maybe more.

"Colbie! I... Uh!" As indeed Colbie licked too close to the hole, trying to get to it, and for once it was too much for Sarah.

"Okay. Sorry. Okay." Colbie crawled overtop her rolled her onto her back, then reached over to pull Shawn to them, to her! She was in the middle of one of the hottest couples in school! "Cuddle time? You said we have until five."

"I..." It was four forty-nine.

"Your parents don't get home at five though, right?" Colbie's breath was all cummy, Sarah's body tried really hard to get turned on by that, but she was too ragged.

"Not until after six." They got out at six, mom went and picked dad up, there was plenty of cuddle time.

"Good, you just looked so freaked out."

"It... It's... All... Gone in sixty minutes." Colbie glancing at the clock again, mostly just doing the math in her head, when they arrived just at four until now.

"Yeah." The beautiful woman agreed, amused.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Our girlfriend was a full fledged virgin not even an hour ago." Colbie told him, Sarah wanted to be mortified but Shawn rose up.

"Really?"

"Yes." She admitted, realizing it was going to be very difficult not to spill too much information with that handsome face looking at you, just like she couldn't be upset at the gorgeous Colbie for blabbing her deepest darkest secrets.

"How does that even happen?" His eyes unfocused with his bafflement so he didn't see her blush. Or smile as he went on, "A girl as hot as you making it all the way until eighteen! Senior year!" Shawn Malone had just said and truly thought that her, SARAH NERD ALERT PERKINS, was a shock to be a virgin so long. "You know what this means?" Colbie and Sarah saw his wicked smile go over his handsome face, it made Sarah's body try to get all turned on again. "We're going to have to make up for all that lost time."

"That's what I said!" Colbie giggled.

"You gonna fuck my assyhole more?"

"YES! Not right now, that assyhole drained me like... But... yeah more, way more." It was all she wanted to hear. Yet, he made it better, "Also your pussy."

"And her mouth," Colbie added to Shawn's agreement the two of them snuggling up against her.

"For sure that mouth."

"And her hands." Shawn not sounding so eager about that suggestion from Colbie, Sarah made note that he wasn't very keen on hand-jobs.

"Those tits!" Which he DID sound eager for.

"Oh god I want to watch you fuck her titties! That sounds so hot!" Colbie as delighted by the idea as her boyfriend.

"Right?" And they fist-bumped over her! Over the idea of him ramming his dick in between Sarah's boobs.

"Think you could fuck both our titties?" Colbie asked dreamily.

"It would be my honor to die trying."

"I want to eat your cum from Colbie's pussy." Sarah said as soon as the idea occurred to her, the image of it coming into her head as she drifted near sleep.

"We all want that." Colbie punctuating that with a giggle and a kiss.

The clock said it was almost twenty minutes later when Shawn stirred, waking her from her light doze. On the ceiling she imagined her Checklist, behind the hot boy who was smiling at her, tenderly (LOVINGLY!) stroking her cheek once he saw she was awake. While she smiled back and before they kissed quietly to not wake Colbie, she saw two more things checked off. "Cuddle with Lover" and "Sleep (Not the Euphemism) With Lover". Those still technically happening in under sixty minutes, just went past. There really wasn't much left.

"Your phone has been going off almost this entire time," Shawn said, handing it to her when it went off again.

"It's probably Lucy asking me how it went with Brick." She blushed at saying the name of her 'first' crush, Shawn showing a hint of jealousy by how his lips pursed.

"You gonna tell her, even though she'll tell your parents?" Sarah already nodding her head before she heard how he ended it.

"She's not like that, not really. It just happened one time and she gets blamed for things she didn't even know about, much less told anybody about." Sarah defended her friend, thinking... Was that why she was a virgin? Being friends with the girl everyone in the school thought of as a tattletale? She tried to dismiss it but it nagged at her, Lucy had told that one time and at least other but not even Lucy knew that Sarah knew about that. "We can trust her. She won't tell on me."

"I'm trying to sleep!" Colbie waking up, checking the clock, really waking up. "Dang it! I gotta go babysit."

"Yeah, and I don't want your dad to find the three of us in bed together. And I'm pretty sure I heard Marco banging your sister..." For a second all Sarah could think about was the fact that it sounded like Shawn had been up almost the entire time. Watching her (And Colbie) sleep, it frightened her but also made her feel so many things, like how stupidly romantic it was. "We really can't be here to let your parents find both their daughters lounging around post sex." Shawn saying it while getting up from the bed, tossing them their clothes as he looked for his own. "Both..."

"My sister? No!" Not only did she not believe that but she was suddenly horrified that she knew who would tell her parents about what had happened, her goody-two-shoes older sister! "She saw us..."

"Yeah, but Marco said he had it."

"You think that is the manager he has a crush on?" Colbie asked her boyfriend, lethargically getting dressed, but still ahead of Sarah, neither seeming to see how freaked out she was.

"Maybe. Is your sister a short girl?"

"Who usually puts her hair in two ponytails?"

"Is a manager at Comet Cafe?"

"And always smells of cotton candy?"

Sarah nodded her head, as the couple rapid fire threw things out that Marco had clearly told them about his crush. They were all indeed descriptions of her sister but she still wanted to shake her head. It just couldn't be her sister! Not that she wasn't cute but she was such a snoot, no way fun loving Marco could have a crush on Meredith.

"Must be her then, crazy huh?" Colbie seemed surprised.

"Yeah, he never said she was related to Sarah Perkins." Saying it in that way they had earlier, she was about to ask what it was about but Colbie laughed.

"He didn't know. No way he knew."

"Probably not, it's all for the best though."

"So he'll have somebody to fuck while you have both of us?" Colbie asked, a hint judgy but not angry about it.

"Yup," Shawn answered honestly. "Got it in one."

"Let's go find them," Sneering (cutely) like she was upset by it, before taking his hand and then Sarah's once she got dressed, leading them (awkwardly) down the hall.

"Oh, sorry!" Marco had heard them coming, stood with a couch cushion to not only hide his nakedness behind but Sarah's sister's nakedness as well.

"Sarah!" The younger sister had 'What are you Sarah-ing me for when you did the guy I did!' but her sister squealed IN DELIGHT! "We're going out! Marco and I are going out! He wanted to ask me ever since he turned eighteen BUT WAS SCARED I'D SAY NO!" Meredith sounded intoxicated but Sarah knew what it was, come drunk. She squirmed up off the couch to hide behind her 'boyfriend'. "ME! No! To him!" Distractedly inhaling deeply of him and clinging protectively to Marco, hiding her nakedness but Sarah was sure Colbie and Shawn had seen. Neither looked disgusted, but why would they, Sarah had always known her sister was the prettier of them. Prettier but too snooty to capitalize on it. "I had such a bad weird bad crazy day..." A dazed look on her face as she thought about it. "And then I came home too..." Motioning vaguely to the three of them holding hands still. "But now it's the best day of my life!"

1...345678