Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine too!" Sarah laughed, unable to keep the hostility up, this was her sister and... She looked so happy! And well she'd had the best orgasms of her life and was not in a relationship with SHAWN MALONE AND COLBIE MCGEE!

"We gotta go bro, kiss your new girl goodbye, get your clothes on, and let's roll." Shawn said, giving Meredith an apologetic look, double thumbs up to Marco as if none of them could see his approval.

"You gotta cuddle and cruise?" Sarah asked, turning her back with Colbie and Shawn while Marco and Meredith dressed, Shawn tossing his friend his recovered clothes.

"No!" Colbie stopped as soon as Shawn smiled and opened his mouth. "You know Marco can't do two things at once, I gotta go, I'm late. No bits!"

"I did two things at once earlier, no complaints about that." Shawn Oohed was about to turn back to his friend but Colbie tugged him.

"Nope! I hate being the responsible one, I am gonna be late. No bits!"

"Such a ball buster." Shawn was playful about it though.

"I thought I was the ball buster today." Sarah couldn't help herself.

"Stop it! Please!" Colbie giving Sarah a little shove before grabbing her and pulling her into a kiss. "You're gonna get it this weekend."

"And send it to me!" Shawn added.

Sarah stood there smiling from ear to ear as the three rushed out, a little embarrassed by it until she looked over to see her sister was doing the same damn thing. Both Perkins sisters standing there like dorks, delighted in how the day had turned out.


1...345678