All Comments on '"Good Boy"'

by Obe189

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 6 years ago

so hot! i can just imagine being andy and sucking her toes like a good little boy. i would be her little foot slave cuck boy

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Good story

She was a little easy on him, maybe she should be a little more demanding of him in the future and make him work a little harder.before he gets to cum. I'm a secret submissive man and I would love to find a dominant woman to serve once or twice a week when she was in the mood. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DEFINITELY EROTIC. REASONABLY REALISTIC. FIVE STAR STUFF.

Deep down I am submissive.

I am married.

However whenever i am facing a person of authority i experience a strong desire to be doninated by that person, a man or a woman.

If that person is a man i also fatisize he is fucking my wife in front of my while i am serving them drinks.

My favorite fantasy is to submit to a statuesque & rubenesque woman who first hand spanks me OTK & then dominates me the way she feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

really enjoy it,jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But not nearly enough cock teasing before he eats her and she blows him.

Needed lots of hand edging, with him brought close a number of times -- with each time described in full -- before oral starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, too bad it has been a long time since this was published. I would have hoped that they would have carried on to more humiliation and degradation for him. Perhaps, a train of girls to tempt his cock to staying hard without cumming. Maybe give him a viagra to help him stay hard for hours and the girls (and maybe some guys) suck him but not letting him cum. He should be blindfolded while some of the girls and guys play with his cock as he becomes more and more crazed until he cums without permission. Then the fun begins as he is whipped until he passes out from the pain. After his beating he is put in a tub and pissed on. After that he is given a loving bath and given great aftercare so that he is ready to do it all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Previous commentor is one sick puppy.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This was good , but way to short…to many possibilities to end this quickly. This easily could have been a much longer tale envolving their relationship journey from friends to lovers to married D/s partners with lots of context and action. Could have been great, but is still enjoyable as is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous