Good Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me," she said, her hand on the side of my head. Don't look away." I couldn't even focus on her. I wanted to come so bad. "Matt... .... Right... right here. Concentrate."

"Mmm... mmkay." I did my best to stay fixed on her beautiful face, on her amazing piercing eyes. I could feel we were both about to come hard.

"Okay?..." Larisa was trembling underneath me.

"Okay. Larisa..." My eyes focused on my lover's face as I tried to stop myself from spacing out in pleasure.

"OH MATT! I'm almost... ALMOST!! NOW BABY! COME... ...COME IN ME!!" yelled Larisa as she looked deep into my eyes.

"OH FUCK!" I immediately felt a huge shot of my hot cum erupt from my dick like a volcano. My sperm violently spewed into her as my body spasmed from the intense orgasm.

"OH MAAAATT! I'M COMING!! KEEP... FUUUCK... PLEEEASE!!! ...NUUUNH... KEEP FUCKING ME!!" She squeezed the back of my neck and held on to me like she got tossed overboard I was a life preserver.

I continued ramming my rod deep into her pussy as best I could as I blew my load inside her. "LARISA! UNNHHHH!" She held onto me so tightly, squeezing her legs around my body as tightly as she could, her body jerking as she came in unison with me. Spurt after spurt of my seed shot inside her. "I'm commmmming!!"

"I feeeeel it... ...shooting!!" We were both heavily panting and out of breath as our bodies gave out in exhaustion. I collapsed on top of her warm naked sweaty body, my dick still twitching inside her. She held me in her arms, my head lying face down, buried in her shoulder. Her hand stroked my sweat-drenched head as I moaned and gasped for air. "Oh... Rissss." I just lied there in her arms completely exhausted.

"Ahh. Mmm. Matthew," she said out of breath. "Mmm," she moaned. "Good boy... ...Good boy," she whispered in my ear. We just stayed there in the same position, me wrapped in her arms like a baby as she held me.

I rolled off Larisa and we passed out from exhaustion.

----------------------------------

After twenty minutes or so we both woke up. I couldn't believe what had happened. We lied there naked in each other's arms. "Hey baby," Larisa whispered as she tenderly kissed me.

"Heyyyy," I whispered back as I ran my hand over her stomach. I had the hugest smile on my face. I was as giddy as a schoolboy. I couldn't hold it in. "That... that was..."

"Incredible," she finished.

"Yeah."

"Was it everything you hoped it would be?" she asked me.

"Larisa... it was more than I had ever hoped for." I grabbed her and pulled her body close to mine. "It was perfect. Thank you so much baby."

She placed her hand on my cheek and softly kissed my lips again. "Good. I'm glad." She smiled at me. "Matt, that was the most intense sex I've ever had. It was the best I've had... ever."

"Really??? Honestly..."

"Yes Matt."I don't want to toot my own horn... but... toot toot.

"Thank you."

"No. Thank you."

It was drafty in my room and I could tell she was feeling cold. Her nipples looked like they could cut glass. I lifted the blanket and we crawled under it. "Mmm. Matt. Hold me," she said quietly. She rolled over on her side, her head resting on my arm. Draping my other arm over her side, I pulled this beautiful woman close to me, face to face, placing a kiss gently on her forehead. "Yawn."

"Go to sleep baby," I said into Larisa's ear softly.

"Okay," she yawned. Two seconds later she whispered, barely audibly, "...I love you." And then she was out.

"I love you too," I said. Then I thought, 'HA, fuck class tomorrow. Class is for virgins!' I lied there contemplating the events that occurred that night. I had sex. I had sex for the first time. I had sex for the first time with the girl of my dreams.This is sex. This is sex with a celebrity. Any questions?I couldn't even fathom what I might have done in a past life to deserve this. She even said she loved me. So there I was, holding Larisa Oleynik, an angel, in my arms, our naked bodies pressed together. Nothing could ruin this. I was so happy. For the first time in a long, long time, I was truly happy. I just hoped I would be able to make it through the night without getting up to piss because I ALWAYS go within twenty minutes before falling asleep.

----------------------------------

I woke up the next morning in a panic.I'm a giant pussy.Who was I kidding?I WAS

going to class today. I quickly and quietly got ready for my third period class. I leaned over the bed and gave Larisa a kiss on the forehead. She made some kind of noise and rolled over. I grabbed my bag and left the room. I hope this class wouldn't be long.

----------------------------------

I got back from class about an hour and a half later. I came back to my room and Larisa was up. She was actually cleaning my room. She was wearing a pair of my sleep shorts and one of my old shirts. She had her hair up in a short ponytail. She looked so girl next door. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I figured I'd tidy up your side of the room," she said as she walked over and gave me a kiss. "I had nothing else to do."

"Um. Okay, thanks. You don't have to," I said as I rubbed her shoulders.

"I know. I don't mind. How was class," she asked as she went back to making my bed.

"It was all right. We got our papers back. Other than that there was no reason to go. I hope you weren't offended waking up alone. I felt so bad the entire time that I left you here."In retrospect, it was such a dick move.I threw my bag in the corner and sat down on my neatly made bed.

"No. Don't feel bad. I understand. So how'd you do Matt?" she asked.

"I got a B+."

Larisa walked towards me. "Well then, I guess you deserve some sort of reward," she said playfully. I pulled her in between my legs and wrapped my arms around her. "What would you like?" she asked as she laid her hands on my shoulders.

"Hmmm," I said. "Well my dad always gave me two dollars for a good grade." I'm just kidding. He only gave me one dollar, but she didn't know that!

"That's no fun. What else would you like?"

"Wellll... How about you?" I asked.

"Hmm. I think we could arrange that." She leaned down and kissed me deeply. Our tongues rubbed against each other's. I stopped kissing her and we looked one other in the eyes, our heads close together, our noses rubbing against each other's. I saw a warm happy smile form on her face. I leaned backwards and pulled her down on top of me.

"Mmm." I ran my hands all over her lower back and butt, sliding them in her back pockets, pulling her groin into mine while simultaneously giving her cheeks a good squeeze.

She started kissing my neck and whispered in my ear, "See, it pays to do well in class baby."

"This is soooo much better than two dollars."

We were on my bed kissing with roaming hands for a few minutes. Eventually we slowed down. "Hey Matt. I've been wondering..." she asked.

"Wondering what Rissy?"

"I was wondering if you think of me... You know... when you take care of yourself." I wanted to tell her the truth. I really did, but I thought it would be kind of creepy if I said I busted on a print out of her face, having only met her until a few days ago. "It's okay if you do. I'm just curious."

"Well... Yeah I have."

"Really?" she questioned. "You have?"

"Yeah. I definitely have. A bunch of times."

"Oh really now. How long have you been using me?"

"SinceAlex Mack came out, pretty much. You're so beautiful. How could I not be aroused by you," I said as I caressed her cheek with my hand. "And a teenage boy has to take care of himself."

"That's true. You guys do get aroused very easily. Tell me what you do."

"What do you mean? I just rub it."Duh!

"Tell me how you get off to me. I want to know. Like how... when... where. Gimme all the details."

"Okay. Well sometimes I'd wake up and just stay in bed with morning wood..." Larisa began rubbing me through my pants until I became hard.

"So would that feel something like this then?" she asked, giving me a adorable smile.

"Haha. Yeah... Just like that. And I'd think of you. And... I'd start rubbing myself, fantasizing about what we would do if given the opportunity."

"Like what? What would we do?" she asked as she kept fondling me.

"Well... dinner... a movie. You know. Like a date."

"Haha. And you jerk off to us watching a movie Matt. Come on. Tell meeee!" she cutely and excitedly begged. "What nasty little thoughts of yours include me?"

"Well, we'd have sex. And there would be me going down on you, eating you out, making you moan my name. Sometimes you would give me a blowjob." Yeah. Let me just tell her all my private fantasies. "Sometimes back in the day, I would imagine you with other people from Nickelodeon. Melissa Joan Hart... Meredith Bishop (Annie Mack). Like I'd get to meet cast members and we end up having a threesome."

"Mmmm. That sounds nice. When else do you?" Larisa showed a look of complete intrigue. She was excited to hear more about the inner workings of my male mind.

"Well, then there's the pictures of you on the computer. I'll use those, obviously. Does it turn you on that guys think of you while they masturbate?"

"It does when YOU masturbate to me. More so than with other guys," she said as she squeezed my cock in her petite hand.

"That's good. I'm glad."

"When was the last time you thought of me?" she asked.

"The day after we met I think it was. I got off in the shower." She was still rubbing my hard cock with her hand. "What about you Larisa? Have you done it at all to me? I mean since we met?"

Larisa nodded. "Yeah, actually I have. I've had about six or seven orgasms while thinking about you." I was shocked. Maybe once or twice I could imagine. Not six or seven.

"Really? So many?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I would think about you while I was in bed... and then I would start touching myself." I copied her, touching her intimate area as she told her story.

"So would it feel sort of like this?" I asked as I gently rubbed her pussy through her pants.

"Mmm Matthew. Yeah. Something like that. Just not as good as now. I'd make myself come a few times before I got up."

"What do you use Riss? Oh and hey. Where do you sleep in Michelle's house? Do you take the floor?"

"We sleep in the same bed. Michelle's bed."Uhhh.

"But she's not there when you play with yourself, right?" I asked. That would be hot to me, but maybe weird to them.

"She is. I mean... well she's sleeping," said Larisa, trying to make it sound perfectly justified.

"That's so hot!! Haha. She never woke up?" I asked.

Larisa hesitated. "...She did. She just laughed at me and then she started getting off too. I made her horny, so she decided to join me." So there were two gorgeous sexy girls playing with their pussies in bed together. And I knew both of them. And Larisa was still rubbing me through my shorts.

"Larisa, I'm not gonna lie. I'll probably batch to that later on."

"Well you can. But only if I don't take care of you myself, right?" she laughed as she squeezed my shaft in her hand.

"No. Probably even if you do." I wasn't fibbing either.

"Haha. Okay. But back to your other question. I use my fingers. Usually, I'll use two or three on myself. I'd rub my clit and finger myself and you know, play with my tits." We were both still touching each other, making us hornier and hornier. "Mmmm Matt. That feels good."

"Larisa... I'm so horny," I confessed as I leaned in and kissed her.

At that point Michelle did the quick knock and immediately opened the door, letting herself in. "Ooo. Hanky panky!" She caught us making out on my bed, manipulating each other. "This looks like fun," she said as she threw her jacket on Lee's bed. She looked sexy as hell. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a belly shirt, showing off her naval piercing. "Mind if I join in?" she asked as she lied down on the bed with us.

"Not at all Michelle," Larisa answered as she wrapper her arms around her female friend.They masturbate together. And they're on my bed with me. And I have a boner. How are you.

"Where's Lee," I asked. We still were lying down on the bed. Michelle had wiggled her way in between us. She had started rubbing my thigh as she answered me.

"He's in the bathroom." I wish we could have all had a threesome right there. I was hoping Larisa wouldn't take offense to her friend touching me. She didn't say anything. I guess she didn't notice. However, I noticed Michelle was also rubbing Larisa's thigh as well. They both had a slightly lustful look in their eyes, like there was some kind of sexual tension between them. That's when Michelle's hand moved to my dick. I immediately became harder. Using whatever muscles I had down there, I boldly pushed my dick into her hand. Michelle squeezed my aroused cock through my pants, her hand applying pressure for a few seconds, not letting go. She looked deeply into Larisa's eyes. We were all distracted by the sound of the door. Michelle let go of my privates and sat up.

"What's up guys?" asked Lee, tossing his bag onto the bed and sitting at his desk.

"Hey," said Larisa.

"How was class?" I asked. We kept BS'ing for a little bit. He didn't suspect that anything had happened. Larisa and Michelle decide they were going to stay in our room while we went to our next class.

"Time for Media and Government," I said.

"Yeeaaah. Computers." We grabbed our stuff and said our goodbyes. I kissed Larisa before I left, noticing Michelle out of the corner of my eye. She was watching us kiss. Her nipples were poking through her shirt hardcore. She was really turned on as she watched us.Now I could at least think about fucking the two of them during class. That should pass the time.

----------------------------------

I came back to the room about half an hour later. The professor didn't show up, so all of us left. According to the semi-official rules, if the professor isn't there twenty minutes after class starts, class is technically cancelled. Anyway, I got back to find a very shocking site. Michelle was sitting at my computer. Not only did she have pictures of girls on the screen, but she was playing with herself. I saw her hand rubbing her breast and her other hand on her crotch. She didn't hear me open the door. I guess she was too focused on her alone time. I quietly closed the door so no people passing by would see her and grab her attention. I stood there in the doorway spying on her. Then I saw what she was using to get off. She had pictures of Larisa on the screen! She was using pictures I had saved from the internet.Holy shit!!! She was fingering herself to her friend using my porn stash!

I immediately got hard and my hand involuntarily moved to my dick, squeezing it through my pants. Apparently I had made some noise because Michelle frantically turned around to see who was watching her.

"MATT!?"

"Michelle... I'm sorry! ...I..." I hope she wouldn't rat me out and tell anyone I was spying on her.Snitches get stitches! That wouldn't look too good. The expression of shock on her face was soon replaced by one of relief.

"It's okay Matt." I noticed she still had a hand in her pants, working herself as she spoke to me. She noticed the hard bulge in my pants. "See anything you like?"

"Uhh... Uh..." She giggled.

"Riss was right. You're so cute when you're nervous. It's okay. Really. I was just getting some alone time. Larisa ran to the store," she explained. "Why are you back so soon?" she asked.

"The professor never showed. I figured I'd get some time with Larisa to finish what we started before, or at least some alone time of my own."Smooth. Real smooth. "Uhh..." I couldn't believe my eyes. Michelle was still rubbing her cunt as we conversed. "Michelle, do you want me to let you finish?"

"No. Stay Matt. It's okay. Seriously." She moved over to my bed. "Sit," Michelle said as she patted the bed next to her. I obeyed without hesitation, tossing my bag over to the side.

"I see we both use the same materials," I joked as I motioned to the screen.

Michelle looked at the monitor and then back at me. "Yeah. Sorry to snoop through your porn. You have some good stuff."You're god damn right I do. Except she didn't know about the hundreds of CDs I had besides the 100 plus gigs on my computer. "I don't know if Rissy told you, but we fool around from time to time with one another. We share guys too sometimes." She put her hand on my thigh. This gorgeous brunette had one hand on me, and the other in her pants. My head was going to explode.

"She told me about the other day. ...When you two got off together in bed." I was nervous. I knew I shouldn't be doing this. Larisa was my girlfriend. We loved each other. And this was her good friend. Michelle was Lee's good friend. Somehow, I couldn't get myself to escape the situation.

"Do you find that hot? Me and Riss?" she asked as her hand moved over my thigh, working her way between my legs.

"Hell yeah. That's so hot," I exclaimed instantly.

"I'm glad. So Matt, did you like what you saw?" I didn't know what to say. "Yes?" she added. "Matt... I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want me."

I was so nervous now. I knew this could only lead to trouble. Was it really worth it?Yes."You do?"

"Yeah. I saw how aroused you were when I came to visit for the first time. You couldn't take your eyes off me." She smiled, shaking her head, tossing her hair behind her.

"Yeah... I didn't mean to stare. It's just..."

"I know. And I'm flattered." Her hand moved closer to my crotch. Now I was starting to sweat. She really had me turned on and uncomfortable. I could see her tits through the cleavage in her shirt. They were right there in front of me, ready for the taking.

"Michelle. ...I don't know if we should be doing this. I mean... Larisa."

"Well how about you just watch me then? I mean you said it yourself. You came here for some relief, whether it be from Larisa or whomever. And she's not here. So, it'd be just like being at a strip club. ...And we'll see what happens from there. There's nothing wrong with that right?"

That's genius right there. She made perfect sense. "No. Nothing wrong with that at all."

"Good." She got up and locked the door. She pulled Lee's chair out from his desk and dragged it to the center of the room. She took my hand and led me to it. "Sit down."

I did as I was told. "Why the chair?"

"I just said it's like a strip club. I'm going to put on a show for you and I don't want you on a rolling desk chair. One of us could get hurt." I didn't know I was going to receive a lap dance.

"Fair enough." She went to Lee's computer and put on some music. She walked over towards me, letting her body move to the beat of "Queer" by Garbage. She stood in front of me, sexily swaying side to side, running her hands over her stomach, moving down to her pussy. Michelle rubbed herself through her unbuttoned jeans.

"Mmmm... Matt." She unzipped her jeans, slowly turning around and leaning forward, arching her back. As she stuck her ass out at me, she slid her pants down her legs. Her dark green thong was stuck in between her ass cheeks. They looked so firm. She looked behind her, seeing my hand on my crotch, holding my erect dick through my shorts. "Matt, I know it's hard. I know how bad you want this, but you can't touch yourself."

"Okay Michelle." She was right. She turned around. Giving me a wink, she stripped off her shirt, revealing her smooth tanned skin. Michelle turned around to face me, her arms crossed, concealing her breasts from my sight. She took a few small steps towards me and sat down on my lap, facing me. She took away her hands, letting me finally see her tits. "They're so beautiful. You're beautiful," I told her. I would be in so much trouble if Larisa found out what was taking place in her absence. Michelle's breasts were firm and a little bigger than Larisa's, her darkened areolas and nipples perfectly proportioned.I hated when a girl had areolas the size of pizzas.Shit's disgusting. She took her hands and put them on the back of my head, stroking the back of my neck.

1...56789...13