Good Bye Husband Hello Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps we should get rid of these?" She undid the belt and began easing the zip down. They were slowly pulled down and I raised my bottom off the bed to help her remove them completely. I lay before her clad merely in my white transparent panties through which I knew my pubic shadow was clearly on view.

"Oh Michy you are gorgeous" she muttered as her hand, idly almost, trailed across my panties touching me right where the hair begins. It may have been an involuntary caress by her but to me the affect was electrifying for, for the first time, the sheer enormity of what I was about to do, have sex one on one with another woman hit me. And my God did I want her!

Sensing my need, or more to the point as she explained afterwards with a smile, my total capitulation, she plunged on now totally confident of my intentions and willingness. And quite rightly so.

In the next few hours I experienced so many new things and sensations and came so many times that my recall of it all is fuzzy. The entire lovemaking session that went on well into the night and restarted in the morning seems to have merged into one memory of sheer bliss, amazing tenderness and incredible excitement. It was as though I had one continual orgasm that rose to crescendos, subsided a little and then soared to even higher levels. It was like being on a roller coaster when you go so steeply down or around that you think that it's impossible for it to go steeper or tighter only for it to then immediately do so.

Girchen started this by kneeling beside me and, whilst staring deep into my eyes, she slowly rolled her panties down over her tummy gradually revealing the soft patch of dark down at the base. I found this to be such a turn on that, without thinking but to her evident pleasure, I did the same and pushed my own panties off lifting my bottom from the bed as I did so.

And then we started what was probably the most exciting single sexual escapade that I have ever experienced.

Lying there on the bed totally naked in another woman's arms just hours after Erik had left was both thrilling and exciting. My mind was reeling from the sexual pleasure and the sheer incongruity of leaping from my marital bed into a woman's arms in such a short time.

But then, when Girchen resumed her passionate advances towards me, all such thoughts were banished from my mind and the absolute pursuit of pleasure and satisfaction took me over.

The first amazing feeling was being naked in another woman's arms. Although I had experienced it before that had been with a man or men present, this wasn't for it was just Girchen and me. I guess the physical part of it was the same, or similar, it was the emotional side of what was going on that made the difference. This was grown up ladies stuff. The softness and curves of her body against mine felt so different to that of a man as was, of course, the absence of the hardness that presses so enticingly into a girl's stomach. But the gentleness and the knowingness with which she approached me was the most surprising thing. It seemed as though she could anticipate my every need. When I wanted a tender embrace or a soft caress her hands gently stroked my breasts or softly rubbed the lips of my vulva. As my passion rose and more urgency was required so her arms would hold me tighter, her fingers would press into my flesh, she would pinch my nipples and squeeze joyingly, painfully the softness of my boobs. As I needed relief from the wonderful torment of feelings she built up in me she knew just the moment to plunge her fingers rigid with penetrative probing deep into my insides.

She knew when to bring me off and when to hold me right on the edge. When to kiss me lovingly and treat me with tenderness and when to be rough and act as though I was a whore! Her technique was perfect, at least to my inexperienced opinion. She touched my clitoris with just the right amount of pressure rubbing alongside it from front to back as opposed to right on top as most men do. She stroked me around the outside of my lips rather than poking her fingers roughly inside thus giving me so much more pleasure than normally received from a man's, inevitable but nonetheless, unfortunate fumblings. And she knew just when I was ready to move from one stage of lesbian lovemaking to the next.

Our earlier efforts, needed though they had been to initiate me, palled into insignificance against what we moved onto during that most fantastic first night of my separation.

Girchen loved all, and I do mean all, of my body in ways that it had never been loved before. There didn't seem to be a part of me that she didn't touch and caress and from which both she and I didn't gain sexual pleasure. From stroking my hair and touching my eyebrows and eyelids when my eyes were closed to rubbing the soles of my feet. From caressing the crown of my head and stroking gently on my neck at the base of my hairline to massaging my calf and buttock muscles. She rubbed her body against mine and dangled her nipples against my breasts. Her pubis mound was ground against mine and the lips of her pussy were pressed against the cheeks of my bottom. She intertwined her legs with mine so that the lips of our cunts were pressed together and she ran her erect and hardened nipple up and down the soaked, pink crack.

She used her mouth on me so wonderfully it was though I had never been loved orally before. Again she just seemed to know when I wanted gentleness and when more urgency was required. When it was appropriate to drive her tongue inside and when gently lapping motions around the outside were what I needed. She used her lips, teeth, tongue and mouth on every part of me. My face, chest, breasts, tummy and legs. And of course between my legs but not concentrated just on the front entrance. Equally adept at arousing incredible sensations from my labia and vulva as she was at stimulating my anus she loved me everywhere. Her magical mouth visited me on my clit, my cunt and my arse and each of them received it with joy and such pleasure.

And she spoke a lot as we made love.

"Your tits are amazing Michy."

"You smell so gorgeous."

"Your arse is perfect and I simply love your cunt."

"I am going to fuck you so much."

The combination of what we were doing, the newness of being alone with a female lover, the sensations she was giving me and the words she was using combined to have me almost permanently cumming. In the right circumstances I love hearing and talking dirty. And having her face between my raised open legs with her tongue licking me were exactly the right circumstances and her whispering. "You have such a delicious cunt" were exactly the right words.

Responding to her, following her lead and returning some of the wonderful favours she had bestowed on me just seemed so natural and necessary. Her nipples in my mouth, my tongue licking her breasts and chewing the rubbery tips. My fingers finding and lovingly stroking her velvety wetness. Slipping them in and running them around the moistened, pink slash between her legs. Anointing and arousing her clitoris. All these actions I did without bidding but with enormous gratitude and fulsome response from her.

And then when her parted legs with her most womanly of places so beautifully on view was right before my eyes to kiss it seemed just the most perfectly natural thing in the world. I had licked cunt before, but this seemed so different. The taste and smell of her was like an aphrodisiac and encouraged me to plunge on lapping at this fountain of sexuality. I gobbled greedily, I imagine, as second by second I gained new sensations and received new experiences. The feel of her lips on my tongue, the squirming of her body as I pleasured her, the sensation of my mouth engulfing her clitoris and sucking it between my teeth as she had done to me all were new, powerful and wonderful.

When I made her cum I felt marvellous. I revelled in the writhing of her body, the gritted teeth, the tightly closed eyes, the panting breath and the gasping. I gloried in cuddling her as she roared up to a wonderful crescendo of feelings. I felt such tenderness and love as I held her close as she soared over the peak and settled into that wonderfully warm time of immediate post orgasm, a feeling in women that no man seems to understand.

How often we dozed off only to wake again and resume I have no idea. How many times we made love and how many times each of us climaxed is an equal mystery. All I know is that it was light and the birds were singing when we finally slept in each other's arms bringing my first night as a separated woman to a wonderful and totally satisfying climax and end.

12