All Comments on 'Good Bye Husband Hello Lover'

by danishmichaela

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Sexual Healing ?

My inner-Puritan shudders at going from ( dissolving ) marital bed to significant lover in such short order. Shouldn't there be a time of reflection & solitude before launching into involvement on that order ?

The exposition on Scandinavian mores & the narrator's personal history set the stage up very well for an extended courtship & seduction. Then I think of my foundered relationship & how nice it would have to have a Girchen to turn to in the aftermath. It all seemed to work out in the end. Food for thought- an upbeat read, I thank the author.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Absolutely delicious story Michy. Loved hearing about your first steps into lesbianism. Keep writing Darling. xxxx

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 11 years ago
Great writing !!

I can't believe that this story has only received 2 comments so far.

If you really like the story, then take a few moments to tell the author how you feel about their efforts.

You have a real talent with words that make the reader a part of the action.

I am a guy, but I like to read lesbian stories by women authors. Their stories seem to show much more depth of the characters.

This was a story full of compassion & I loved it.

Now, I have to read all you other stories.

Sole Brother Jeff

Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Absolutely fabulous exposure of sensual feelings

Michy you are a wonderful writer. The manner in which you are able to express the closeness and soaring pleasures that a woman can bring about in another woman is a true talent.

As a man, you make me envious of the depth of feelings that a woman can bring about in another woman, that apparently we simply can't make happen. However, what a tremendous joy it is to keep trying.

;-))

A beautiful expression of pure pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous