Good Bye Promise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will do babe." Tyler adjusted himself above me, his grin smeared once again across his face, his emerald eyes darkened and staring intently at me. Tyler brought his hips back as far as he could with the head of his dick still at my entance, and slammed into me hard and deep. I could feel my breath get knocked out of me, my heart automatically sent into an intense frenzy. Hot tears formed in my eyes. I pulled Tyler into me, digging my nails into his back and wrapping my legs around him.

"F..... fuck," was all that would escape from my mouth as I tried to regain my lost breath.

The groan that escaped from Tyler, however, sent little tingles throughout my entire body. "Ah shit, Colee." The grip that my legs had on his body tightened as Tyler stayed where he was for a little while longer. Then slowly Tyler began to move back and forth, going as deep as he could and only coming out a little bit. The feeling of being completely full was almost overwhelming. I dug my nails even deeper into Tyler as he began to pick up speed, bringing his hips back farther with each thrust. The frustrated grunts and groans from Tyler that seemed to echo in the room were the only thing that I could hear.

My hands scratched up Tyler's body until I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him closer to me, his breathing quickened and stressed in my ear.

"Tyler...." I gasped out. I began to move my hips in unison with his, to which Tyler grunted in satisfaction and approval.

Tyler sat up, holding his weight entirely on his right arm, still pumping in and out of me. Our eyes met, and for a moment I felt like I as taken out of reality, just swimming in the emerald pools that were Tyler's mesmerizing eyes. I reached out my hand, rubbing it up and down his torso. I bit my lip and dug my head into the pillow, moaning out loud. I chanced to look back up again at Tyler, whose attention was still focused on me. He was biting his lip, his face twisting into various looks of pain and pleasure, but his eyes were still watching me.

I gasped at this new position. "Mmm, Tyler. Faster. Faster. Please", I managed to gasp out.

"Faster?" Tyler grunted out.

"Mhmm."

I felt Tyler grab my hips with each of his hands. "Okay, babe." I grabbed at the pillows that were surrounding my head and moaned out loud as Tyler pumped into me as fast and as hard as he could. Tyler's grunts and growls become more pronounced, like primal instincts were kicking in. I arched my back, welcoming even more of Tyler into me. "Oh god Colette, I don't know how much longer...."

"Tyler, stop." I reluctantly said. Tyler's thrusts began to slow down, he took his hands off of my hips.

"What?", he questioned through his heavy breathing.

"I don't want you to come just yet", I answered him. Tyler's thrusts stopped all together. He bent down to kiss me and wrap his arms around me, all the while his dick still buried deep inside of me. Tyler began to move down on my body, his dick slowly moving out of me as well. He got to my breasts, kissing each of them all over. Tyler took my left nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around its hardness and biting down on it every now and then. Tyler's hand began to massage my right breast pinching at my nipples. Everything that Tyler was doing to me elicited soft, satisfied moans. I ran my hand through his dark hair, wincing at the pleasurable pain that Tyler inflicted upon me when he would bite down on my nipples or squeeze them just a little too hard.

"Mm, Tyler. Get on your back," I moaned out. Tyler gave each of my nipples one last reluctant lick and looked up at me. He crawled up my body and looked down at me longingly then kissed me again. His kisses went from my mouth and ended up spilling out onto my neck. I scratched my nails down the right side of his body and giggled.

"Tyler... you aren't listening..." I said. Tyler trailed the kisses from my neck back to my mouth and gave me one last kiss on the lips before laying on his back. I traced shapes on his torso.

"Have you calmed down yet, cowboy?"

Tyler looked at me, his eyes sparkling. "I think so. We'll have to see." Tyler grabbed his manhood in his hand.

"Well?", Tyler said, grabbing my chin with his free hand. I smiled at him. I swung my leg over Tyler to straddle him. Tyler still held himself, holding onto my left hip with his free hand as I began to slowly lower myself onto him. I quickly sucked in air when I felt Tyler's head at my entrance, to which Tyler bit his lip. As I lowered myself even more on Tyler, I let out a moan that was thick with need. His grip on my hip increased and I threw back my head when Tyler was completely inside of me once again. Tyler's other hand connected itself once again to my other hip as I sat there for a moment, adjusted to how much fuller I felt straddling Tyler. I rested my hands on his chest to help keep my balance, although Tyler holding onto me was enough balance already.

I bit my lip as I put my weight on my knees and began to bounce on Tyler's dick. Tyler let out an anguished groan and lightly dug his nails into my skin. Tyler's left hand left my hip, trailing up my body and cupping one of my breasts. I began to rock back and forth on Tyler, my hands still on Tyler's chest. I steadily began to pick up speed. We moaned and groaned in unison. I bent down and began to suck and lick Tyler's neck, resting my body weight on him. The hand that was cupping my breast trailed down my body, finding my ass and giving it a rough, firm smack. I moaned into Tyler's neck, one of my hands finding his hair, my fingers twirling in it. I brought my face up to his and brought our lips together. Our tongues met and danced with each other's and we bit at each other's lips. I began to trace Tyler's lips with my tongue as his other hand found my ass as well. I was still rocking back and forth on him, steadily building myself up to an explosive orgasm.

"Hold on tight Colee..." I heard Tyler mumble.

"Wha..." I began to say, but Tyler grabbed me tight and began to thrust his hips up. I gasped out loud and dug my head into the pillow. Tyler's thrusts became harder and quicker, his grunts and groans becoming deeper and more common. I was letting out whiny moans as small tears began to form in my eyes. Tyler's hold on me tightened and my head began to feel strange. I found Tyler's shoulder and bit down, tasting the saltiness of his skin. Tyler let out an angry groan and fucked me harder.

"Come on Colee...." Tyler gasped.

I bit down harder on Tyler's shoulder as I felt tingles begin to go throughout my entire body. I screamed, still biting down hard on Tyler's shoulder and felt a familiar, though more intense, flow of release go through my body. I felt weak, limp. I let out tiny gasps, just laying there on top of Tyler who was still pumping in and out of me, bringing himself to his orgasm. Tyler roughly thrust into me a few more times,which I could only respond to with soft whimpers, before he roughly groaned and I felt him shoot his seed inside of me.

Tyler's hand grabbed my hair as we both lay there, completely drained and totally drained. I buried my head into his neck, enjoying the moment that we were having together. "Colette", Tyler interrupted the silence that was around us.

I mumbled out an almost inaudible, "Hm?"

"I fucking love you."

I laughed and sat up a little bit. "Are you sure you didn't mean, 'I love fucking you?'"

Tyler laughed and rubbed his hands up and down my body. "Well, that's okay, I guess. But no. I definitely meant that I love you. I fucking love love love you. I'm in love with you."

"Worth the wait?"

He nodded his head. "I would have waited a thousand years for that."

I smiled. "A thousand? Really? So I guess that means we don't have to do this again any time soon?" Tyler turned to the side, exiting out of me, eliciting a slight moan from me. We were now laying on the bed facing each other.

"Hm, I hope not."

I brought my hand to his face, cupping it. I admired him, the perfection that I saw nearly everyday but didn't ever appreciate as much as I did now. "Tyler, I fucking love you too." Tyler smiled at me, grabbing me in his arms and pulling me closer to him. Tyler kissed me with the same want and need as he did before, holding me close. I kissed him back with the same intensity, making sure he knew that I meant what I had said.

We had stopped and lay there, my head resting on his chest, his arm around me. After a few minutes, Tyler's voice broke into the silence.

"So, Colee?"

"Hm?" I had moved my head to look up at him.

"You up for another round?" I laughed and began to run my hand up and down his torso for what seemed like the hundredth time that night, let alone the millionth time during our relationship. I moved up and kissed Tyler on his cheek.

"Always..." I responded. Tyler laughed and grabbed me, putting me on my back...

--------------------

Sorry for the kind of cliff hanger-like ending. I admit, it was completely intentional!

12