Good Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

I ran.

My new BMW started right up, I pulled out of there and headed for my condo. Inside, I was packing some things, getting ready to get the fuck out of there.

Yeah, I know. Nuts, right? I was busted and busted good. Just then, the door slammed open. I let them put the handcuffs on me.

+++

$40,000 was 10% of the bail, I think if the charge was murder it would have been less. I just happened to have that much saved up.

I walked out and got in my car and headed home some 10 days later.

I knew I was all right financially for awhile, I had done some saving up money, the condo and the new vehicle were about my only real splurges.

Still, it wouldn't be long and I would be broke since now of course there was no income, and the lawyer I had mostly had his hand out.

I was sitting there pouting about my bad luck, thinking of some way to blame everyone else for what happened. There wasn't any way.

Someone knocked on my door, checking through the peephole there stood Janine.

I opened the door, she was all fixed up, I had never seen her in anything but her scrubs before.

"I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am, in fact, we all are. You were doing a really good job." She told me, which I admit sort of floored me.

"I never wanted to ever hurt anyone." I told her.

"I know. You never did, either. You are a good Doctor!"

"I wasn't a Doctor, never was. I just wanted a job."

But Janine made me feel better, she ended up staying all day and we made ourselves some dinner, then sat around and talked some more that evening.

And we got drunk. Janine also had some of that "medicine" stuff you smoke? So yeah, we got stoned to the gills, too.

And ended up in my bed!

Now Janine was maybe 180-200 pounds, I will say this. Nice firm big titties, her pussy hairless and so snug I had to fiddle with it for about 20 minutes before I could get myself worried in there.

Plus she was eager as a women can be and she got me back up three times!

Three, I say! Being a nurse, she knew how things worked. I didn't ask but she did volunteer that I was only the 2nd man she had ever been with. I believed her, too.

The extra weight did not hurt things one bit, and what may sound strange is that she was the first one in my bed since I became a...well...a Doctor.

The thing about that is, I didn't want to get too close to anyone, because then they ask questions. What I did during that period was go see this very willing masseuse that worked from her home not far from town.

No one would ever believe that of course, a young good looking Doctor should have no problem at all in getting laid.

Yes, of course, but I was also somewhat paranoid, my plan was save up for a few years, then split and go back to being me again.

But now it didn't matter any more, so in short order Janine was my room mate, she still had her job of course as my case worked it's way through the legal system.

+++

"At least you didn't kill anyone, and the surprise here is so many of your co-workers back you up?" The old Judge told me at sentencing.

He found me guilty, of course he did since I pled "No Lo Contender" , which is guilty with an explanation. My explanation? I needed a job.

My expensive lawyer turned out to be worth every cent.

A full dozen of my former patients had testified, plus Janine of course. Also every single nurse that worked in the office, and two of the other Doctors. Their praise for me was high, that floored me. One lady told the judge that I had saved her life, caught the tiny lump in her left breast very early. The old man that I figured out was Lactose intolerant, something everyone else had missed showed up. His praise for me was very high.

There was the client with a stomach rash, and a side ache. On the internet, I found an obscure case of a growth on the Pancreas, ordered some tests. Darned if that didn't turn out to be correct. Then the man that ran the tire shop, I felt the pulse in his belly, sent him in for an ultrasound. The Aneurism they found might have killed him without the emergency surgery. He told the judge that he would use me as his Doctor even if I worked from a garage at home.

I mean, I had tried to do a good job, help, but the truth is, I was still a fraud.

I was standing there hanging my head in shame, knowing I was going to prison.

"My sentence here is going to be different, Mr. Moore. I am sentencing you to 60 months, suspended on the condition that you attend medical school AND graduate! That will take at least seven years, if you are not licensed by then, it's jail! If you drop out, fail any classes, my sentence goes into effect. Got it?"

I looked up in surprise.

"These people say you were a good Doctor, and yet you aren't even one? OK, so go become one! Only the lord knows how good you might be with a real education!" He banged his gavel and that was it. There was a round of applause in the courtroom.

OK. I did cry a little bit in relief.

+++

Fast forward six years later. Yep, I did it in six. I drove a fork truck to help pay the costs, got a government loan, and... My roommate Janine helped me also. She was down to 130 pounds by then, something about regular exercise seems to help get the weight off.

All of my grades were "A's" except for one class, that was a "B". I took that class a second time, got the "A."

+++

Once again, I am William Moore. It is amazing how things can change. I managed to graduate, not a Doctor yet, a Registered Nurse Practitioner.

That's actually pretty close.

I did have to go before the judge again, he looked at my grades, my degree. He asked me if I was going to go on to get my full medical degree, I nodded.

"OK. Case dismissed, sentence voided. Good luck to you, Mr. Moore." He grinned at me, banged his gavel.

+++

Janine? A few days ago I was looking at her closely, she was toweling off fresh out of the shower. Her 180 pounds or so somehow became 130, part of that was a fairly good health diet and part of it was all of that exercise we get. She is wonderful and she loves me.

No, we don't go to any gym, no need. We do that at home, and I will say the kind of exercises we do sure tighten up a person's body.

Next year I start graduate school, with plans to go ahead and get my final degree.

This might sound weird but I am working as a nurse, you would never guess where?

Yes, in that very same clinic I worked at for two long years.

They were tickled when I took the $45K they offered, hell, I would have taken minimum wage.

Janine isn't my assistant any more, instead it is an older lady named Maxine. Janine took some time off, she has a big belly again. I bought her a ring as soon as I knew, and asked her the question, dang near got myself flattened when she piled into me bawling and stuff.

My work? Yep, boils, colds, flu, rashes. Broken bones, no end to it all. A few housewives, stuff like that. Same thing I did before when I wasn't supposed to, I do now and it's legal.

I guess am a GOOD Doctor, everyone says so.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12