Good Family Relations...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandJ
JoandJ
100 Followers

'Yes', I said, 'we should work out a way to keep it the secret between the four of us. Of course, when your daughter is at home, we'll only swap in different rooms when we are with you. The risk would be to great to be all in one bedroom. But if we have the chance, let's do what we like. What we shouldn't do, is having sex other than in the bedroom. Might we have some fun in the woods together, there of course is no limit. And for sleeping, it's more comfortable in pairs, like later on this evening, and having a quicky in the morning.

Everyone was OK with this point of view, so we went over to some practical arrangements for the next morning, preparing the table for breakfast, making an appointment for the time to have it. When all that was arranged, we went upstairs. Mark and I collected our stuff before kissing good night and going to our 'own' room: 'What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom.' I stated.

Sylvia responded: 'And whatever happens outdoors, is to stay there too!'

Once in our room, we undressed and went to bed. Mark said: 'I wonder what exactly Sylvia meant ... I mean where our common secret has to stay.'

'Anyway, I know where this should go,' I answered, taking Marks dick in my hand: 'I need some magic fluid from this magic stick before we go to sleep. Come on, Mark, we don't have all night; we have to get up early!'

JoandJ
JoandJ
100 Followers
12