All Comments on 'Good Girl Ch. 02'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Progressing nicely although I have a bad feeling that you plan to include the parents (or at least the dad) in on the action. If that's true please don't, leave it a sweet sibling story and let the old guys have their own fun.

4*

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
To the previous comment:

You're worried about the siblings expanding their incestuous relationship to include their parents, or as you wrote, "...at least the dad...", but I think the author set Mom up as the more adventurous of the two. The part, near the end of this chapter, where Andrea recalls watching her mother blow her father while on a road trip, that concludes with Mom making a show of consuming her husband's cum and then winking at her? Nothing shy or demure about that. Mom also boasted about getting fucked so hard she had trouble walking the next day. THAT's a mom who's not afraid to experiment.

I don't think it's been explained (or at least, not very clearly) exactly WHY this family vacation is occurring, just that the parents were insistent. I suppose it's possible the whole thing is a set up for some sexual revelation. We'll have to keep reading to find out, won't we?

I enjoy the style, and the dialog of this storyline. Hat's off to the author. You do an excellent job suspending our disbelief with enough dialog and description to pull us in to the story, but not so much that we get bored. My only serious critique would be the brevity of each chapter. Not even two pages? I know I'd prefer at least a second page, or even more, per chapter. Please keep up the great writing. I'm genuinely curious as to where this story leads.

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago
Welcome back

I'm glad you came back. The story is hot. I love thinking of the many ways you can take this. Hope to see more soon.

irishcream44irishcream44over 8 years ago
Very glad you are back here

Good Girl has led me to read older stories. I have thoroughly enjoyed them, and the comments. Stay wet !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy Peter

Let Andrea see Peter in Hawaii minus his shirt and she can examine his muscular chest -- perhaps there is hair growing there, and a treasure trail and muscles she can touch, trace, taste? Sexy vacation!

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
The sister

Definitely knows what she wants and how to get it. I liked the concern Peter showed for Andrea. It sure helped the story line. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always some stupid dad thing

Why the hell do you idiotic writers always have to add some dad/daughter shit to a BRO/SIS story? It's like an epidemic on here. Ruined the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i like the idea of bro and sis and dad and sis and son and mom!! Great

family sex is always hot. gave you a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Good Girl Ch. 01 Previous Part
Good Girl Series Info

SIMILAR Stories