Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy…fuck…Jesus…fuck!" Mr. Braun couldn't seem to string together a sentence as he gasped for breath, and he reached down to press Britney's head into his hips, shoving her lips against his balls. The head cheerleader slurped and drooled at his meat, and Trisha watched in awe as Britney's tongue flicked out from beneath Mr. Braun's throbbing rod, and began to lightly lick at his balls, making him twitch as she caressed the soft flesh. Finally, with a slobbery squelch and a loud gasp, Britney pulled her head off of Mr. Braun's dick, breathing hard. Trisha remembered her own choking, gasping attempts at deepthroating Mr. Braun, how it had cut off her breathing entirely. She was astonished at how easily Britney was doing it. Mr. Braun's hands were still resting on Britney's head, his cock coated and dribbling with the head cheerleader's drool. He wheezed as he tried to recover, and Britney smirked up at him.

"Like that, huh?" She reached up with one hand and began to stroke his slick meat.

"Uh…fuuuck…..yeah…." Mr. Braun closed his eyes and kept moaning as Britney jacked him off with one hand. The head cheerleader took the chance to glance over at Trisha, slack-jawed, still standing, frozen. Britney laughed at Trisha's reaction, and it seemed to jolt the girl out of her daze. Trisha closed her mouth and lowered her eyes, blushing.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, hun," Britney told Trisha, grinning. Then, she stood up and walked back over to the bench. A moment later, Britney was on her hands and knees on the bench, her naked ass and her pink, still-soaked pussy raised in the air.

"Come on, buddy," she said, turning her head back to smile and wink at him. "Make me scream."

Mr. Braun rushed forward, placing his hands on Britney's round ass, positioning himself behind her. With Trisha, he always took his time, relishing the moment, but now he seemed too eager to control himself. With a single motion, he plunged his throbbing tool into Britney's cunt, and the force of it sent the head cheerleader's body sprawling forward, before she bucked back against him and let out a loud yell.

"FUCK yeah! Fuck me!" Britney stretched out her arms and planted her hands on the far end of the bench, pushing against it for leverage and jamming herself into Mr. Braun's hips. The teacher was grunting and groaning now, his hands firm on Britney's hips, plowing into her with all his might. Each of his hard thrusts were so powerful; and they were thrusts that Trisha knew so well; that she had felt herself, countless time, powering into her own teenage cunt. Now, as she watched Mr. Braun subject Britney to the same treatment, she was amazed by the fierceness of his fucking. His face was fixed in an animalistic sneer, his gaze focused on Britney's, round, taut ass, wiggling with the force of his dick plunging in and out of her twat. His hands were buried deep in Britney's asscheeks, yanking them toward him, forcing the head cheerleader's stunning, slender body to engulf his cock.

"That's it, baby! Oh fuck, yeah!" Britney's cries were mixed with Mr. Braun's moans and the fleshy slap of his balls smacking against her pussy. The head cheerleader's back was rigid and arched, her ass raised to give Mr. Braun better access to her twat. Her head was turned and she was watching him piston into her, her long hair flopping with the force of his thrusts. Her eyes were wild and excited, her pouty lips parted as she wailed.

"Yes! Yes! Just like that!" It occurred to Trisha, as she watched Britney throw and buck herself against Mr. Braun's shaft, that the head cheerleader might be faking her pleasure, simply for Mr. Braun's enjoyment. But she couldn't be sure: Britney was so convincing, with her body stiff and squirming against him, her eyes bright, her cheeks flushed. And either way, it seemed to have worked on Mr. Braun. Trisha's teacher was throwing his entire weight into fucking the head cheerleader, his hips jamming back and forth like a machine, his entire shaft disappearing into Britney's cunt. The force of each thrust rocked the cheerleader across the bench, but she would always catch herself and buck back against him, and the slam! of their hips colliding reverberated through the empty locker room.

"Ahhh…fuuuuck…" Mr. Braun groaned as he pumped into her, sweat now dripping down his face. Britney grinned back at him and let out a loud moan of her own. The head cheerleader had started out kneeling on the bench, but now she rearranged herself, straddling the bench and planting both feet on the floor. She kept her hands placed on the far end of the bench and had her knees sharply bent; now, she was leaning into Mr. Braun, putting the entire weight of her body into bucking against his cock, pushing with her legs and her arms, fucking with all her might. Mr. Braun responded by bending over her, grabbing her by the shoulders, helping Britney jam her body into his cock with even more force, letting her impale herself on his meat. Britney's head was hanging, her hair spilling over the bench, her entire body thrown into fucking the teacher, and she let out a loud scream.

"Yes!!! Oh fuck yes!!!" She was leaning all of her body into Mr. Braun's hips, her legs straining and her ass sticking out far behind her. With each thrust, Trisha was almost certain that she would topple over, but she kept her balance, powering her ass deep against the teacher, and his dick speared into her, thick and hard, piercing and stretching her dripping pussy. The power of their fucking was so strong that Trisha could see it rippling through Mr. Braun's thigh muscles and Britney's slender legs.

All of a sudden, Trisha realized it. This is my fantasy…she thought. It was always the same, whenever she masturbated, the same fantasy that she played over and over in her head: some random stranger, fucking her, in some random room, in some random encounter. No matter what, that image never failed to get her off. It was the fantasy that she had played through her mind when she masturbated with Britney's dildo two weeks ago…and now, Britney was re-enacting that fantasy in real life for her, recklessly and wildly fucking a teacher that she had just met. A stranger and a girl, fucking in a room, not even knowing each other or what they're doing there…just a random, dirty, nasty fuck. Britney doesn't even know who Mr. Braun is. And yet, here she was, yelling out slutty words as she slammed her body against his dick, not even caring that Trisha was still there, watching.

Absentmindedly, one of Trisha's hands pressed through the fabric of her jeans, against her crotch, and the cheerleader gasped as she realized that she was soaking wet. It was wrong, it was so wrong, but…watching them fuck had turned her on. Just like my fantasy…she said to herself, over and over, and her pussy was aching now, wet and tender, desperately crying out to be touched.

Britney had raised her head, and Trisha could see now that her eyes were closed, her mouth slackened and open as she moaned her pleasure, her body powering into Mr. Braun's hips, her pussy swollen and filled with Mr. Braun's shaft. Trisha's hand snuck to the zipper of her jeans, and without even thinking, the cheerleader undid the button and yanked the zipper down. Now, she slipped her hand down her jeans, under her panties, her body flushing with anticipation as her fingertips slowly snaked down the smooth skin of her crotch. Ohh…ohh…right…there!

Trisha's entire body went rigid as her fingers parted her wet pussy lips, gently massaging them. Standing off to the side against the lockers, Trisha now slightly spread her legs, burying her hand deeper into her panties, kneading her eager flesh. She was barely even aware of what she was doing; all she could think about was Britney and Mr. Braun, and the way they so closely matched her wildest fantasies, and the eager, unquenchable fire that was slowly spreading through her pussy.

And so Trisha didn't notice when Britney, panting and red in the face, turned her head to see the JV cheerleader standing to the side, her eyes glazed, her legs spread and stiff, her hand gently grinding against her crotch. Mr. Braun had forgotten about Trisha now; he was focused only on plunging into Britney's soft, tender twat. But Britney carefully watched, with a curious glint in her eyes, as Trisha continued to gently rock and moan

Trisha's eyes were closed now, and although she was still listening to Britney's squeals and the loud slaps of their fucking, she was off in her own world. She was biting down gently on her lower lip, her hand working away at her own pussy. Her face was overcome with pleasure, but it was mixed with a kind of tense reluctance. Britney recognized it immediately; Trisha was ashamed of it, and she resisted it, but in the end, the girl couldn't help but give in to her own desperate horniness. The head cheerleader grinned and watched Trisha timidly masturbate only for a moment longer. Then, she turned her head back to Mr. Braun and let out a scream, even louder than before.

"Come on, baby! I want your cum! Cum for me, baby!"

Trisha's eyes flew open, and she saw them still bucking furiously, Britney's entire body bent and rigid as she plowed herself into Mr. Braun. Britney's words raced through her, exciting and thrilling her, and her fingers dug deeper into her own twat, kneading into her aching flesh. Her screams just grew louder…is she about to cum?

Just then, Trisha thought she caught a flicker in Britney's eyes; the head cheerleader had glanced over at her. Did she just…look at me? Trisha's mouth widened in shock. She was acutely aware of what she was doing, now that someone else's attention was focused on her, but it didn't even matter; she couldn't stand it any longer. Her pussy was drenched and aching, and she plowed her hand even further into her panties. Her fingers were slippery with her wetness, sliding up and down and across the ridges of her twat, burrowing into the soft, tender crease of her cunt, sending tiny shockwaves of pleasure racing through her body. For an instant, each wave seemed to relax her body, to free her from the desperate, wild lust she felt radiating through her. But the next instant, the need, the ache, it all returned, and Trisha could only rub her hand even harder against her soaked pussy.

"Oh FUCK yeah! Pound that pussy! Pound it hard!" Britney was screaming so loud now, her frenzied voice echoing across the rows of lockers, her chest heaving. Incredibly, she sped up her wild bucking, throwing her body back and forth, plowing her dripping twat against Mr. Braun's dick. Her hair and her tits flailed, and Trisha thought she saw, once more, the head cheerleader's eyes flicker over in her direction. It was almost as if Britney was gauging Trisha's reactions, as if she was putting on a show for Trisha's benefit.

"YEAH! FUCK ME!" Britney kept screaming, and as she thrashed and fucked, she reached a hand backwards, and with a stinging SMACK, spanked her own ass, her fingers spread wide, clutching at her own jiggling buttcheek. She did it one more time: SMACK! Already, Trisha could see the bright red handprint forming on the head cheerleader's ass. For some reason, Britney's move turned on her on even more, and the JV cheerleader couldn't help digging her other hand down her panties, fitting a second set of fingers among the first, this time gently tweaking the swollen button of her clit. She was breathing hard now, as she watched. Britney's entire body was sharply arched and her ass was still stuck out, powering into Mr. Braun's dick as she continued to spank herself. Mr. Braun was now drenched in sweat, and from the crazed look on his face, he wouldn't last much longer against Britney's wild fucking.

SMACK! Another hard spank. "Come on, buddy! FUCK me!" SMACK! "Fuck that tight little pussy!"

SMACK! "Ughhh…okay...I'm gonna…oh God…"

Just as with Trisha, Mr. Braun pistoned his hips deep into Britney's, burying his throbbing dick in her twat, ready to shoot his load deep inside of her. His hands were tight on her now-bright red ass. But the head cheerleader was faster than him. She wriggled out of his grasp, and leaned her body forward at the same time as she reached back and grabbed his exposed cock with one hand. Mr. Braun didn't even have time to be shocked, because his climax had already started. As Britney jacked him off, his cum shot forth, flying through the air and splattering across Britney's swollen ass, gooey white against bright, fleshy red. His seed kept coming, spurting as his cock throbbed, thick ropes of cum that stretched across the entire globe of Britney's butt, slowly beginning to dribble down the backs of her thighs. Finally, when Mr. Braun seemed to be out of cum, Britney gently squeezed the tip of his dick with her thumb and her forefinger, milking it, wiping the extra cum off and catching it in her fingertips. Then, she raised her arm back up in the air.

SMACK! Once more, Britney spanked herself. This time, though, the sound was not only hard and snapping; it included a wet squelch, as the head cheerleader's hand slapped the cum that was coating her. Trisha's eyes widened as she stared. Britney raised her hand for another spank, and Trisha could see that her teacher's seed had been splattered all over Britney's backside; what were once fat lines of spunk were now a sticky, gooey mess. Again, with a wet SMACK, Britney spanked herself, and this time, she smeared her hand across her bright red ass, spreading the white spunk everywhere. Some of it stuck to her fingertips as she caressed her hoisted butt; more of it dribbled down her generous curves, coating her in a thin, glistening film of cum.

Trisha didn't even know it, but both of her hands were working furiously now as she watched, one rubbing frenziedly at her pussy lips, sliding the fingertips in and out of her tender twat, the other massaging her clit with equal fervor, back and forth and up and down. As one, her entire body was straining against the pleasure radiating through her pussy; her legs and arms were painfully rigid, her feet sharply curved as she raised herself onto her tip-toes. She was panting now, slack-jawed, as she watched Britney oil her ass with Mr. Braun's seed. Wow…

Trisha glanced at Britney's face; she wanted to see the head cheerleader's expression as she played with Mr. Braun's juices. But she received a huge shock. Britney was starting right at her; her eyes focused on her body as she masturbated, her face fixed in a curious, slightly amused expression. For a long moment, the two cheerleaders were frozen, watching each other, Trisha's hands still buried in her panties, Britney's hands still caressing her cum-coated butt. Finally, Trisha tore her eyes away, and though she kept her fingertips buried in her soaked pussy, she stopped her frantic rubbing. At last, her shame seemed to have risen once more, overtaking her lust.

Britney stood up then, and her gorgeous, flushed body stretched out in front of Trisha as she walked forward. Her ass was still bright red and glistening with Mr. Braun's seed. The head cheerleader stopped in front of Trisha, looking down at her, still looking partially curious and partially amused. Finally, she licked her lips, grinned, and leaned down to whisper.

"You're pretty hard to read, Trisha. You're not what I expected."

Trisha blinked at her. She doesn't understand why I would try to get out of having sex with Mr. Braun, and then would get off at watching him fuck someone else. She opened her mouth to respond, but nothing came out. Come to think of it…why DID I get off watching them have sex?

But she didn't have time to come up with an answer. Mr. Braun, who had sank to the floor of the locker room in his exhaustion, had suddenly stood up, his finger to his lips.

"Did you hear that?" he whispered. The three of them froze where they were, listening intently. After a moment, Trisha heard it. Footsteps. They were faint and distant, but they were unmistakable.

"Someone's coming!" she gasped, softly. Britney quickly shushed her.

A voice called out. "Hello? Is someone here?" It was the principal!

"Shit!" Britney whispered, and in a blur, she had disappeared around the corner, grabbing the camera off the bench and sprinting into one of the locker room's bathroom stalls. She was distinctly unconcerned with her clothes and dildo on the floor, but for some reason, she didn't want to be seen with the camera.

More footsteps. "Hello? I thought I heard something."

Still in shock, still with both hands buried in her jeans, Trisha turned to see Mr. Braun wrenching open the window, climbing through it with surprising agility.

"Wait, Mr…."

"Trisha!" The principal was standing at the end of the aisle, looking completely shocked. He could still see the figure of Mr. Braun, but the teacher was facing away from him, running across the field, fleeing the scene. Britney had also hidden herself well, and so it was only Trisha, alone, her jeans still unbuttoned, standing in the middle of the scene. The two piles of clothes and the fat, long sex toy on the floor were unmistakable.

"Principal Johnson, I…I…"

"Trisha, I…I can't believe this! That man…you and…he were…"

"Principal, no…please…"

"Let's go, Trisha. Right now. Put your clothes on. We're going to my office."

Trisha obeyed him, her lip trembling, her entire body weak with terror. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flicker of feet moving behind one of the bathroom stall doors. She could tell the principal, she realized. Britney was trapped in one of the stalls, she could rat her out, get them both into trouble. But could she really do that, after Britney had helped her out?

"Well, Trisha? What are you waiting for?

Trisha looked up. "…No…n-nothing, Principal Johnson. I'm sorry." She hastily buttoned up her jeans, and followed the principal out of the locker room, without a word.

12