All Comments on 'Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 17'

by HiddenDevil_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent again

I been reading this series for several months now and can't wait for every installment to come out.

This was another excellent story. I love stroking it to these stories. Each one has made me come at least twice. I picture myself as on of the strangers. During the first read I usually come when Trish really starts to lose it. A few days later I read it again and try to hold off until the last part of the story to blow come all over my chest.

While waiting for more installments I just go back and read some of the early ones and come and come.

Thanks Hidden Devil. You've made me come more than any other author.

e_colby04e_colby04over 14 years ago
Another excellent submission

Thank you for another great story!!! I have had a hard time finding authors work that I truly enjoy and recently have only come to the site just to check for a new submission from my number one author!!

I know it's hard to keep the stories fresh and entertaining and thats another reason that I enjoy your work so much. Despite being based in some similar situations, the subtle points of the story keep things very fresh and keep my attention. You have an excellent way of conveying the emotions of the girls in the story especially Trisha's NEED for Dan and his control over her that is a joy to read. I have read the stories in this chain more then every other piece of work on literotica put together. Very rarely do i read a submission more then once and yet i find myself going back and rereading all 17 chapters again and again...

Thank you very much for the joy that these stories bring to me and for your dedication to your devoted fans!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another Stunning Masterpiece!

Absolutely amazing! What a hot, sultry story. Please write more, this is just so hot! Soo....HOTT! Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

For one of the hottest gangbang scenes on lit. I was edging all through that, pausing occasionally as the pressure built too high. Left me breathless and I know I will come back to this chapter again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous