Good Guys Can Win Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then crawled back to the center of room, ignoring the temptation to emphasize the doggie-style position. She had other dirty thrills in mind.

"Sorry fellas, but this movie is one of my guilty-pleasures. I hope you don't mind." Candice explained.

She plopped-down out her stomach, rising onto her elbows, just out of footsie-range of the guys. After a minute or so she worked her legs apart, undoubtedly giving Mark and Tom a good view of what her skirt was hiding.

"That's it; you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen!" Tom proudly announced, rubbing his crotch and then taking a big swig from his bottle.

Mark laughed a little, but he was so lost in lust that any sense of humor was gone for the time being. He was leering at her, taking inventory of the lines and curves, and almost felt drunk. The others didn't seem to mind, so he went with it. In the position her elbows were in caused a very sexy dip between her shoulders, which continued into a sexy slope down to her lower back. He wanted to bury his face between her shoulder blades, smell her hair and the back of her neck, and nibble on her shoulders. Maybe later they could get into that, for now though, he had to focus on the less intimate, sexual games that were going on.

The slope of her lower back ended at a nearly straight line toward the ceiling with the impressive bump of her ass. He knew the skirt was exaggerating that bump, but he couldn't care less! Her thighs were, as Tom noted the other day, very full and shapely. Then looking up toward the skirt, her ass cheeks shot upward, and also out toward the side where her hips loomed. The thin white panty material had become lodged between her cheeks, and as a result, only covered a small portion of her butt. There was an incredible little piece of cotton real estate visible, covering her sex, just below the area where her cheeks kissed each other.

The thickness of her thighs and hips were beautifully amplified as they were pressed against the floor, and it was impossible for the guys to look away.

Candice took this pose directly from the magazine she saw. The models butt and thighs were an enticing combination, with her bottom area so vulgarly on display! Candice tried to move around a little, drawing attention and trying to elicit moans or the like. She saw Tom staring at the show, until he noticed her looking at him, then he just smiled and slowly shook his head side to side.

"What do you think, Tom? Could my ass be in a magazine?" Candice teased

He nodded and cleared his throat.

Deciding she was pushing the tease factor a little far, she pushed her arms up to full length, while keeping her lower half on the ground. This caused her cheeks to flex and squish into a different but still sexy rounded bulge, her panties at their maximum stretch.

Then Candice pushed herself up, again trying not to embellish the doggie-style pose in the process. To her, being on all fours with her ass in the air was both a very cliché and extremely powerful position. She didn't want to rely on that this early, when other sexual elements were working just fine.

Candice decided that she needed to test comfort levels again, as she ultimately wanted both guys to freely expose their bodies in front of one another. It may end up being a deal breaker, but she felt it was important for her NOT to give up on that idea, since she was willing to go very far down the road if they were willing to walk with her.

Walking in front of where Mark and Tom were seated, she said "I'm getting pretty horny. How about this, If you all will let me see your dicks again, I'll lose the skirt and give you a show. Does that sound ok?"

The guys looked at each other, and without much hesitation, both began undoing their belts and pants.

"We talked for a while after the last time," Tom chimed-in "and as weird as it may be to see each other, we don't want to mess stuff up. If you can be patient I guess, we'll get comfortable with this stuff. Well...with certain things...you know?"

Candice smiled and nodded and Mark finished pulling his pants and boxers down a few inches, fishing out his half hard member, giving it a few slow strokes. He briefly looked over to Tom, maybe confirming that he was also undressing, and then back to Candice.

Tom was undressing; in fact he pulled his pants down to about mid-thigh, and was pretty eagerly stroking his stiff 7 inches. He watched Mark stroke for a short time. To Candice, his glance toward Mark was a bit longer than Mark would have gazed in his direction, and that got the wheels in her head spinning. Tom then turned and redirected his attention and resumed cataloguing the details of her form.

An ecstatic Candice smiled widely, turned away from her audience and pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist, and started undoing the button. The guys were unable to look anywhere else, nor were they able to stifle their grunts and mumbled curses.

Candice looked over her shoulder, noticing that both of them appeared to be as hard as possible, that she smiled at them and slowly pulled the skirt down over her ass and down the floor. She bent her knees a bit on the way down, knowing how impactful it is to do the same while locking her knees, but decided to keep that little trick for future visits.

She was left standing in her panties and t-shirt with no bra. Tom and Mark were both within arms reach, openly stroking themselves. Most women may find it uncomfortable to be levered at, but it didn't seem to bother Candice. She loved that she could do something simple like standing there in her undies, making them incredibly happy and horny for a very long time. So the "leering" didn't feel like leering in this case, more like "extended appreciating".

She reminded herself to pause and enjoy how innocent this still felt. Candice reassured herself "All they're just enjoying the shape of my curvy body, as much as I care to let them....which could probably be most of the day! They're not trying to trick me into fucking them and I'm not trying to get free lawn care."

There's a rarity, and beauty, in human symbiosis.

With that rush of positive thinking, she decided to push the envelope and bend over a bit, putting her hands on her knees. That elicited a clear moan from Tom, and a "head tilting backward, and an eye-roll" from Mark. She swivelled sideways, so she could get a better view of the guys and their equipment.

Candice watched them, watching her as they stroked and rubbed themselves. They both seemed to be putting good effort into not finishing too quickly, which was unexpected and wonderful. She'd been hoping that they would ultimately learn to better control their urges, so as to help prolong sweet spots. There were quick periods of full masturbation, which were stopped abruptly, and followed by slow, more deliberate rubbing. Candice thought to bring some lotion out into the living room as soon as possible.

She continued watching them, and thought about how much she'd like to crawl over, taking Mark into her mouth, while fondling and slowly jerking Tom. She let that image burn itself into her rolodex for later, and stood up facing them.

Candice slowly took off her shirt and starts climbing onto Tom. He doesn't resist at all, enjoying the gentle bounce of her boobs, and moved his arms to the side allowing her more room to situate herself. Lowering herself down, Tom penis flinched and found its way between his belly and the front of her panties. She pressed her groin forward which caused his pole to brush against her clit. They both moaned and starred at each other, mouths open wide. Tom's hands instinctively shot right to her hips and began squeezing.

In one motion, Candice brought her left nipple to Tom's mouth and looked over her right shoulder at Mark. With a friendly smile she asking Mark to be patient; that his turn would come soon. He nodded and allowed his eyes to continue feasting on her backside.

Candice sensed herself about to boil-over, continuing over her shoulder she asked Mark if he would be okay kissing her later on if she were to make-out with Tom now.

"Yeah, we talked about that. It means we'd be moving things forward. So, we're good." Mark said after clearing the frog from his throat.

Candice smiled, nodding, and turned to Tom; "You sure?"

He nodded, and with an almost angry look, pulled her head down and quickly found her lips with his. It was a more forceful move than she had envisioned, but it very overwhelmingly came across as passion, rather than aggression. It's a fine line that Tom seemed to walk with innate skill.

Tom felt her lips widen and was kissing mainly her teeth all of a sudden; she was smiling widely. She chuckled, pulled back a bit, and quietly explained; "Sorry, I don't mean to smile. I'm just very excited for the women in your future. But for now, I'm excited for me."

With a new level of confidence, Tom fondled her breasts and ass, while desperately kissing her.

Mark was watching, while slowly massaging his member, very focused on not finishing himself off. Thankfully, Tom was keeping his eyes closed, which made the voyeurism much less awkward.

Candice's body was always easy for Mark to appreciate, but now she was mostly naked, in the throes of pretty intense foreplay. It felt like an out of body experience, watching a man very similar to himself, both physically and mentally, very confidently treating himself to the sexual abundance that just fell from the sky.

Mark felt overwhelmingly blissful, comfortable, and emboldened with what was taking place. So comfortable in fact, that he reached over to feel Candice's hip, which had been released by Tom in order to resume his breast play. This was well outside of Marks previous comfort zone, but the idea occurred to him and he didn't think Tom would mind. If fact they spoke about a range of possibilities and minor incidental contact of hands and legs may be inevitable and shouldn't become a show-stopper for them. Being that this was a seemingly once in a lifetime "show"!

Mark squeezed the full hip firmly, bringing Candice temporarily back to the surface. She looked back and down at his hand, smiled and started to rise off of Tom. There was an unvoiced agreement that it was now Marks turn, and Candice got onto her feet, climbed on him as she had Tom before, and dove-in after his tongue.

She knew he wasn't quite as aggressive as Tom, so she very happily took that role herself. Candice pulled up and away from Marks body after a few long minutes of tongues, groping, and lightly bitten lips. With a shift of her hips, her left leg raised allowing her left foot to plant itself next to Marks butt. She then reached down between their bodies, took hold of his very hard penis, and began rubbing it slowly over the panty material covering her sex. Mark took hold of her breasts and rested his head against the back of the couch.

Candice hoped that Tom could see the action very clearly from his seat, and assumed he'd have no reservations about openly enjoying the show. She was right on the money, of course.

Tom was staring as her butt gyrated in a slow circle; her hand guiding Mark from her clit and all the way back to her asshole, very slowly. She would press him into her and moan every few seconds. Tom thought Mark might blow his load and pass out, but he seemed to be calmly enjoying the best massage of his life.

Candice was lost in her own bliss, but glanced over to Tom who was very rhythmically jerking himself, while smiling at the action. She motioned for him to come over, to which he quickly stood, kicked off his pants, and stepped next to her.

Candice then brought Mark back by stroking his cheek and ear with her hand. Once his eyes focused, she said she was going to stay on top of him, while playing with Tom. Without acknowledging her words, Mark leaned forward, pressing her tits together, and taking a nipple into his mouth.

She took that as Tom saying "Sounds good to me".

Without forecasting her plan, Candice turned slightly to her left, reached her left arm around Tom's waist grabbing his ass, and with her right hand took hold of his penis.

Tom shuddered hard, and quietly cursed.

She then looked up into his eyes and pulled him into her; taking the head into her mouth. She had been picturing this for a long time, and the perfect moment crept-up unexpectedly. In her opinion, Tom seemed bold enough to enjoy a blowjob in this proximity to his friend, and hopefully Mark, who hadn't noticed just yet, would be happy fondling all of her goodies that he might not object.

Mark did notice, and wasn't completely comfortable, but didn't act. The guys had discussed this probability a few days ago, when something makes them uncomfortable the first course of action is to let things happen for a short time longer and not object right away. They both knew the other guy, and their basic intentions, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Perhaps things weren't quite as bad as they first thought; a brief over-reaction is always possible. Hopefully, Candice wouldn't hit them with something really crazy out of nowhere! So they'd let things ride for a bit, and if a short time later things were still uncomfortable, they'd tap the other guy, explain, and adjust things.

At this point, Mark wasn't prepared to see Tom getting blown so close to him, but he let it ride, and went back to the tits at hand. He couldn't get enough of kneading and pushing them together, kissing her dark red nipples, and sucking them lightly into his mouth. He stopped every now and then to gently bounce them into each other, recreating that rhythmic and heavy jiggle from before, then would resume kissing and suckling. Her moaning encouraged him to stay put and keep this sweet spot alive. Which he did, almost completely forgetting about the blow job happening about a foot from his face.

Candice used her hips to applied increased pressure onto Marks penis, which she was slowly masturbating and rubbing all over herself down there. Now she was officially dying from stimulation! Her mouth, boobs, and groin were all getting incredible treatment.

Back up top, she started very slowing with Tom's dick, taking just the head in and out several times. Her tongue did slow circles on the underside, and it occasionally shot out past her lips, along the shaft. Mark's hands had settled onto her head, lightly massaging her scalp; his pelvis slowly rocking forward and back. Candice took that as a cue, and slowly but completely took his entire length into her mouth. He gasped and gripped her hair tightly.

She held fast at the base, having to do a few swallows to stave-off the urge to gag. "Deep throating" a guy wasn't exactly new to her, and she loved being able to do it; slowly shaking her head back and forth. The whole thing seemed to be one of the top 5 male fantasies that she's aware of.

Candice was aware that too much more would likely finish Tom off, so she slowly pulled back, lightly her teeth on his shaft and she withdrew, and resumed stimulating only the tip. Tom shuddered, cursed under his breath, and looked down at her in shock.

It occurred to her that things should probably ease back down again, or else they be fucking each other with an hour, and she didn't want to risk jumping the gun. What if one of them had performance issues, which wouldn't be crazy given the circumstances, which could cause extreme embarrassment?

She decided to give Mark a taste of the "big time", similar to what Tom just received, and then calm this session down a bit.

Tom had been feverishly mauling hips, boobs, and butt; in his own little world. Candice decided that she was more than prepared for him to push right into her, being as wet as she had been in a long time, so she subtly moved her panties aside and eased herself down onto him.

"Holy fuck! I wasn't..." Mark shrieked and his eyes bolted up to hers.

She figured that he was a virgin, and was well aware of the pressure associated with being awful the first time out. She wanted to give him a quick feel of things, and she happened to be dying for a little herself.

Mark's head was reeling from the combined sensations; her naked breasts in his hands and mouth, her manipulating his erection, and now the overwhelming heat of her sex and the ease with-which her hips seemed to assist this unexpected lovemaking. He couldn't move his groin area much, but that didn't seem to mean a damn thing. Candice's hips and ass seemed to be fucking him in comfortable unison.

"Ohhh shit; I'm about to finish!" he almost shouted.

"Thanks for saying so." she said while slowly rubbing his cheek and kissing him lightly, and raising herself up and down a few more times.

Tom could tell what was happening, but could only see so much from his vantage point. He decided to stand there, rubbing his hands over Candice's shoulders and down her back a way, and just let them enjoy.

Once she felt Marks legs stiffen a bit and breathes shallow, she raised herself off of his cock, and slowly stroked it toward his stomach. He sat there breathing heavy and staring at the ceiling. A few seconds later he moaned a warning and fired several large streams onto his chest. The rest landed on his stomach and pubic area.

"Whew, I got a little caught-up in things and wanted to give all three of us a taste." Candice said, smiling.

All three were then quiet for a few seconds. Eventually, Candice worked her way to her feet, and in the process bumped her shoulder and then elbow into Toms erection. He apologized and stepped back. Looking down at Mark, Candice got an idea.

"Well, we can't leave you with that." She regarded his situation, and continued "I think we've gone about as far as we should for today. Would you mind jerking off on my ass, sort of how you did that first time we hooked-up?"

"Yeah; yeah that's great. I'm great with that." He said, nodding, with a huge smile

Candice leaned in, giving a quick kiss, and lowered herself onto her hands and knees on the couch. This left her hand and face a few inches from Marks freshly spend cock, her tits hanging freely for Marks fondling pleasure, and her panty-covered butt way up in the air for Tom's. It was a captivating sight.

Tom took a few seconds to fully appreciate the completely unexpected situation, as well as the fantastic rear-end offered for his pleasure. He did a few slow, firm strokes, and leaned down to rub Candice' thighs, and back up to her ass. Her proportions were incredible, and sure there were imperfections, but none of them mattered a bit.

While Tom was getting warmed-up, Candice settling onto her elbows, and began playing with Marks dick. He seemed far away in his thoughts, but returned with a jolt at her touch, and gave her a big smile. She asked if playing with him were ok, to which he quickly confirmed, and she continued the up-close exploration she began with their first experience in the kitchen.

She noted that his pubes were much shorter, and happily noticed that his flaccid penis looked nearly twice as long as it did before. The head was soft and warm, and now faintly carried her aroma, which made her VERY horny. She really wanted to take him into her mouth, coaxing his pole back to life, and beg Tom to fuck her hard and fast! That wasn't in the cards just yet though.

Candice was holding Marks shaft with one hand and rubbing the underside of the head with the other, when she felt Tom press the middle of his very hard shaft down onto her asshole. It was a bit shocking but very welcome. She whipped her hair out of the way and smiled back over her shoulder, shimmying her hips side to side, causing him to curse under his breath.

Tom looked down at his penis wedged between her cheeks, with the head curved up and out of the crevice. He felt like a rock star. He needed to furiously jerk off, grabbing all of her gloriously soft curves, but he fought himself for a few seconds. Pressing his shaft down onto her asshole, or at least where he thought it was. This caused his disk to bend in the middle, putting added pressure onto her. When he leaned back a few inches the head started to dip down into her most private opening. That caused her to gasp, giving him a slow "not now" side-to-side motion with her head, with a happy smirk.