Good Guys Can Win Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back, grabbed her hip the way he did a few weeks ago, and started pumping himself. Slow strokes at first, but giving way to full speed before long.

He made it a point to explore more this time, reaching down the back of her thigh, become familiar with the softness, muscularity, and minor imperfections. He was frustrated with only having two hands.

Tom then decided to go for the gusto; bending over far to the side, he reached quickly around Candice's hip to her sex. He opted to stay outside of her panties, and easily found his way to a very warm and moist spot between her legs, which happened to be a few inches apart in this position. It felt incredible jerking himself between her very curvy ass cheeks while touching her in such a vulgar way. He wished he had two or three more hands so he could squeeze and caress each part of her.

Tom was hovering in a very enjoyable and seemingly sustainable sweet spot, when all of a sudden he noticed her left breast bouncing forward and back with the rhythm of his masturbating, and that was it. The situation was now "too sexy" and his ability to hold-out vanished. He plunged from a glorious height with a quick and unexpected orgasm; a very confused, but undeniably happy Icarus.

After some clean-up, everyone settled into their seats with a fresh Hard Core cider drink that Mark ran to get. Tom then offered to order some delivery if Candice would let them hang-out for a while, and she stayed in her T-shirt and panties.

Candice laughed in agreement, replaced her shirt, and plopped onto the couch with the TV remote. "I'll pitch-in, but can we make it Thai?" She said.