All Comments on 'Good Intentions'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

i very rarely ever post a comment but this one is worth posting on. a very nice story i love the love and passion keep on righting i look forward to reading more from you

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 11 years ago
Very good

I usually like your stories a lot because you have a much more sophisticated and interesting way of getting a brother and sister together than most authors and the emotions and characters in your stories feel a lot more real as well and if anything this story is either your best yet or very close to it. Both characters are so likeable and the natural progression in going from just siblings into lovers felt much much more believeable than most authors do.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 11 years ago
Great!

I'm a huge Xarth fan. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

Bit about boy frind spoilt it More detail on thier 1st time would have made it better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done

Well done, yet again. It is an absolute pleasure reading your tales. Great grammar and very good use of english.

Thanks

Len

renfrew_elitrenfrew_elitabout 11 years ago
A great read

Like anon I rarely post comments here for good or bad but yours was such an enjoyable story. I've often said that it's rare to find any character depth in erotic literature and here you've done a great job of imbuing these characters with depth. You have a talent for story-telling that is refreshing to find in his genre. It's truly a rare treat to read something that isn't filled with cliché, over-endowed men and the like. I look forward to reading more of your work and hope that you continue to contribute, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time developing, but worth it

You said it would be a while getting to the erotic part and, since I had just read a great erotic love story in erotic couplings called, The Beach Nut which, also had a similarly long build up in the sexual plot, I enjoyed reading your background part as much as the relatively short time you spent telling about their actual sexual intimacies. I wondered a bit about how that boyfriend of hers fit into this but, it didn't take away from the main story too much. Just thought it was a curious spin to have it in here. It was a nice story though and, since it involved true love between the two of them, that made it even better to me. Thumbs up from here.

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Great read and one of the more realistic ones out there

Thanks for sharing your story, that was fantastic. Most stories on incest, while there's nothing wrong with it, are so unbelievable (hehe...unless you subscribe to Hustler) and it's very refreshing to read one that makes sense. I really hope you continue the story with these two, while he may think he can handle any problems that come their way, it would be very interesting to see how they tackle them down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story was great

I loved that you actually took the time to develop a relationship

rosegardenerrosegardenerabout 11 years ago
Very Well Done

I didn't have privacy to enjoy your story to the fullest, but it was really a great story, well told. I appreciate the effort you went to, in order to bring us the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was sweet; I enjoyed it, both the relationship and the sexual part. Thank you.

mila_22mila_22about 11 years ago
Great story:D

Your stories are always the best. I always look forward to a new one.

ansdguyansdguyabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story telling.

I can only endorse what others have said about your excellent story and your considerable writing skills.

Thank you!

tristansparrowtristansparrowabout 11 years ago
LOVELY!

Well done!

Very realistic situation and believable characterisation. This is so often how such relationships evolve. There is no finer love on earth.

I know a beautiful girl named Anya, and she's 20 now. I imagined her in this starring role!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful dialogue, development, vocabulary,psychological insight. A master piece.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you

That was one of the best stories I have read, depth and characters well written.

It's rare to see erotica writers take such care, of the story..

Ghost31486Ghost31486about 11 years ago
Awesome

It was was an awesomely written story from beginning to end. My sister and I can relate to this in fact. :-) Anyway...would be even more interesting to see a sequel to this, perhaps they decide to have a child together...just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
meh

I like the story but he tension was a bit low.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Good Intentions

What is the narrators (first person), Brother's name? Could not find on first read, nor scanning twice more; Anya being the sister..

The romancing was so exquisite and erotically beautiful--monumental and stupenduous! And the love story, from their realization up to their "first time" together! And the problem? The actual sex act, the penetration, the consummation, the climax of their sexually coupling, was JUST GLOSSED OVER!! The writer wrote the story, so the "gloss over" was intentional. The story was beautifully expressed, smoothly rolling off the pages, with details and descriptions so vividly that visuals were as if the images appeared in Cinemascope, VistaVision and 3-D rolled into one! An awesome production; every aspect is top-drawer--EXCEPT for the GLOSSING over of their Consummation of their love.

The story is celestially, heavenly and so sensually stimulating with compassion, and committment, and devotion, and dedication! Write more of this style, genre and feeling and readers will flock to your stories as bees are drawn to honey.

AS TO A SEQUEL,, they've now graduated and now comes the confession of their love to their parents and their intention to have at least several children. Brother should propose to Anya with a nice engagement ring after a very lovely dinner on a cruise or exotic beach, Anya changes her last name legally to her mother's maiden name, and they get married in Rhode Island. Anya is impregnanted, has a boy and girl twins and maybe one or two more children afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yay!

I thought you've lost your touch in writing good stories after the last story you posted, but after this I would never doubt you anymore! This story was amazing and realistic. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best incest story

This is the best incest story I've ever read. I can say, perhaps not the hottest, but really the best. The characters were solid, the pacing was good, and it really was the most believable incest story I've ever read.

Excellent job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
meh? my ass

Great story the ending could not have been better. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

...the way you developed characters, the way they fell in love....just beautiful!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Is there any chance for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not good

you started good but screwed it up after he took her skirt off at his place. if he was so uncomfortable like you said he sure wouldn't have kept texting her and sure wouldn't have allowed her to come to his place. he deffinetly wouldn't have gone to the party and sure wouldn't have gone up to her appartment maybe in a few years but not that fast. if anything it would have made more sense for him to move out of the area or out of state possibly without telling her. all in all it needs a total rewrite to keep it some what believable as is it sounds like an episode of the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

A good story with a very good build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

The absolute best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Very well done. I do think it's possible to continue this story for a couple a more chapters.

prashant1225prashant1225almost 11 years ago
Just shy of brilliant! Great work!

I really enjoy your work and I encourage you to keep writing and developing your gift. The story would have been really compelling if you highlighted the internal turmoil she must have gone through to decide to break things off w her boyfriend. The building tension to a confrontation with the bf, would have been a perfect Segway into tge climax when bro n sis get together. There also could have been a little more resistance by both siblings. This would have made the story more emotionally charged when they came together. It was a great story. If you work on the emotional buildup. And make the characters grow throughout the story. And make them make tough choices in finally choosing to be together, then I have no doubt that you will one day pen one of the best bro/sis stories on this site.

XarthXarthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Good thought

Unless there never really was a boyfriend....

Haven't figured that one out yet, and maybe it's better if I never do.

Cheers

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Classic...

Really good.

Sounds natural too. The silent awkward moments with conflicting feelings were gr8.

Really touched m heart.... I feel the same for my Sis.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
well done

you tend to write a lot of these type stories-they are all different too-nicely written with likable characters and good sex situations, with varying sex scenes-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree with not good

it went down hill from the time he took her skirt off on. it seems as said by nt good he would avoid and ignore her to the point of possibly moving away. since you never said what he did for a living it is hard to say how easy it would be for him to move away. he sure wouldn't go to the party or up to her appartment that just goes against human nature. all in all it died on the second page it was just mindless words after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The read is just effortless

and the detail is magnificent. I laughed, I experienced their emotions and most of all I was excited and not having to deal with over-the-top descriptions and course language. My only complaint is that it wasn't a thousand pages long.

Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story. Well done.

Excellent story. Well done.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
It would be nice

to know who these people were. It is hard for me to appreciate the relationship when knowing so little about the people in it. Perhaps a next chapter with some personal information while they grow together as a couple?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well Written

One if the beat I have read

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 10 years ago
Excellent

A really good story to read. I love the way you focus on the emotions of siblings and how you slowly build things up. Stories like this are about the people rather than just the sex and I think that makes them so real. Keep writing - you are one of the very best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your writing is very enjoyable

I think you have excellent writing skills in the way you start and then progress through your stories. You take us through the struggles with their emotions and slowly show how they become closer with small steps. I really enjoy the way you build up to the final steps that bring them together. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

Very well written....I loved it! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful.

Brilliant, eloquent writing. The best I've read yet.

Would make an excellent short film. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best erotic stories I've ever read! Vocabulary, pacing, characterization, humor---all brilliant. I've loved a number of your stories, and right now I can't think of one that's better than this one. The characters are absolutely believable and absolutely adorable. I think I'm a pretty picky reader (old teacher), and I can't suggest one thing to change that could improve this! Kudos!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I actually just finished rereading it. I love the buildup, the little hints that grow into something inevitable. Super story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

....ok, only on page two, but.... What brother anywhere in the civilized world (well at least in the english speaking world) hasn't seen his sister in her bra and panties hundreds to thousands of times? ...and what brother hasent seen her naked accidentally and/or intentionally at LEAST dozens of times? ESPECIALLY after she started getting curvy?? I mean really! Im sure the story will go great, but missing out on a little credibility here, ya know? Hell, most brothers and sisters dont have a problem parading around in underwear in front of each other! Nobody in my families ever cared!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

aYup, turned out pretty damned good! I love how neither one of them had a seriously big problem with the whole idea in general. Usually in these stories the author writes the guy in as being pretty fucking lame and whiny about the issue, like that would really happen in real life, lol! ...this is how it really goes...

'Um, brother... Ya wanna come over here and fuck your cute hottie sister senseless?' "Um, I dunno... Lemme think about it. (Door locked, check. House empty for hours, check. Phone handy to catch calls and texts from parents, check. Pregnancy prevention covered, check.) ....yeah, sure sis, lets get you nekked! You're not gonna go acting strange on me afterwards, right? Just checking. Oh, and if we're doing this you realize its not gonna be a one time thing, right? ...and I'm still gonna want to fuck your girlfriends when they sleep over on the weekends, you're gonna hook me up, right? I know what you girls get up to in there at night, I do spy, ya know'!"

I love how they moved in together, this always seemed like the easiest solution to me for the problem but so many authors don't even go there! Just seems natural that parents and friends wouldn't think twice about it, especially if they get along well. ...and if they live far away from the parents its easy enough to fake dating other people but not having long relationships with any of them!

Friends wouldn't be too hard, I never dated inside my friends circle to begin with and never really discussed who I was dating with my friends. Honestly I never seemed to care much about who my friends were dating/fucking unless they happened to be at my friends house when I visited them, and then usually only long enough to lust after one or shake my head at one, heh. :). Ive always been private about my social life anyways, the only girl my parents ever knew about was the one that I wound up marrying (and we shacked up for like ten years before that, lol;).

The apartments sounded huge!!

I'm glad they left the bf out of the picture, that put a bad taste in my mouth as soon as that bit was introduced and I wasnt looking forward to reading about it!

...all in all a great story!! (Besides the unrealistic puritan clothing modesty between the two of them;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG BRAVO, bravo

Good Lord Xarth, why couldn't my brother love me like that.. This storey was so damn good, clear, clever and quite masterfully written. This tale drew me in so effectively that I thought I was part of their lives. I love the way you put your thoughts on paper. I see I'm going to be busy reading all your other work. Thanks so much for this. They're right thou, it should be a movie or a book. Much Respect XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Such a precious story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Very nice progressive build-up to a beautifully erotic ending. Made me feel like I was in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow yet again you ace it.

What most writers miss in Brother and Sister romance is that the emotions were always there.Its only when you reach maturity that you realise that you cannot bare to be apart.I used to ache for her to come home and I found out later she felt the same.We used to sleep together from about 16 and mom and dad were always sting us down and giving us long talks about it being inappropriate.It made absolutely no difference.Nothing sexual ever took place it was just innocent love and closeness.We told our parents we were in love with each other when we were 18 and I found out she loved me as I did her.We had not been intermate other than kissing.The emotions are so strong that the incest element is only something others are concerned about.We never ever considered what we were doing was in any way wrong it was about our undying bond.We never talked about it being wrong.Parents and family were appalled.So what!You write fantastic stories but need to cover the emotions not the inappropriateness p.However you are far closer to the fact than any other author we have ever read.We are addicted to you stories.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why aren't there more stories like these?

Xarth, great job! I mean... You've really captured the emotion, the build, the reluctance ( love the reluctance ) and savored the beautiful erotica. I mean most stories have crude accounts of sad sex, but you've got the right idea. I mean, if the relationship is not being explored, why bother to tag it as sibling? Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Talk Talk Talk

Too much talk and too little action

trueincesttale1trueincesttale1almost 8 years ago
EPIC

I love this guys writing style. He captures the emotion between the two characters unlike many other writers on this site. Me personally i like the stories that have a pretty slow build up to reveal the characters and this guy aced it. This was An epic write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like a boss!

That's how you write a story man! amazing!

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. One thing that I found good about it was that it went some way to deal with the emotional conflict that siblings must feel when they realise their feelings for each other are more that just familial. It makes a story more real rather than, as a lot of authors write, that siblings 'wake up one morning' and realise they are in love with each other and the story starts from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're starting to annoy me, Xarth

It bugs me that your stories are so good I open them without reading the description or anything if I see your username attached to it.

As grievances go, I'm pretty much okay with this one.

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
you have some strong moral code

i liked the moral code of your characters. i thought they are gonna have sex in her place. but she did not let him touch her till she broke up with her boyfriend. doing things in the right way. i like it.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
King of the slow build

Every single one of your stories seems to build slowly and steadily towards the climax, pardon the pun, and I fucking love it. Even the one page of Kaylee somehow seems like a huge amount of slow burn and I have no clue how you do it. Keep it up, Xarth. You're definitely the uncontested King (unless it's Queen, I have no idea which it is) of this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrific

As with Forever and Ever, you do this sort of thing extremely well. It’s also highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
least favorite

1st off, I would like to start off by saying Xarth is my all time favorite bro-sis romance incest writer. I have read most of his stories, yes, even humorous ones. If I happened to have come across 'Terribly Silly Incest' before reading any other stories from Xarth, then I would have dismissed the story after 1/2 the first page. But because I knew Xarth was the author, I read on and had good laugh and enjoyed it in a silly way.

Now on to my thoughts about this story. Just as Xarth mentioned in his comment. Sister could have made up the story about having bf to seduce her brother. Or she really did have bf. Either way, I am not big fan of a seduction by main characters employing one of our least liked emotions such as jealousy. of course, it was very subtle but it was there and it was the big part of this story. I was kind of surprised as I thought this was not Xarth's MO. I never felt negative emotions from his other stories. Perhaps, Xarth was going through emotional turmoil when he wrote this...

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 4 years ago
I really like your writing

I saw you as the author and it was automatic click. I was looking for random good stories. I rather liked the way the sex was treated. It was about the love making and not the orgasm. With the slow boil of the relationship it is a natural end. If brother and sister just decide to fuck randomly, no big explosion would be missed. The sister didn't need the god of love, she needed one particular guy after she made her mind up. Time to browse through your stories again.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 everyone has different tastes

For me this was about perfect. I liked the slow build up. I liked the romance. They di not go on dates but they spent quality alone time together that moved the story along in a manner I liked.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Xarth...

Your stories are all so good but the big problem I have is theyre all short stories or once off stories aka there are no sequels to continue the tales... please consider doing sequels for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The relationship evolves through uncertainty, resistance and guilt in a way that almost makes it believable. nice work!!

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Very good.

This is not porn. It's a romantic story about a love affair. How it begins and develops. It's a great story.

You are a true master.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the perfect story for me, I loved the build up the tribulation and finally the realization of it! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always, Xarth, you have done a superb job of describing the evolution of a brother-sister relationship into one of true lovers, without losing the sense of two siblings who know each other very well and enjoy the teasing that normally exists between siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much more detail of their feeling as he cums deep up inside her is need other wise a greet story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written as always. Thank you Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Xart is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are one of these girls going to end up pregnant, and how are the siblings going to handle the situation when it happens? Come on, Xarth, story after story your couples are having unprotected sex! A pregnancy is inevitable. Get to it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your dialog is so natural and believable.... The characters are always so three dimensional, warm, likable and believable.... Bridges the happy between reality and fantasy so well. One of my very favorite authors here. Probably the most prolific off really good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

most of your stories are very good ,but alas they are long due to your have needless and meaningless banter between brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story ,loved how the brother & sister love grew each time they were together, very sexy & very HOT . Makes me wish I had a sister!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot horny believable. Wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn that was compelling stuff. I felt like I was reading an excerpt from someone's life as they went back over how things were from just before their relationship got started, up until the point where they finally consummated it. It was pretty awesome. I do wish it was longer and showed a bit of what happened next. I prefer stories that are more complete in that sense, but I cannot fault this one otherwise. Well except for maybe the whole boyfriend bit; could have done without that.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Goddammit. This kinda made me cry. I really wish it was longer. I'm dying for a good long b/s love story like this. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...