Good King Wenceslas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

Another moan escaped her lips and she moved slightly. It was the first time she had moved since being brought into the castle. The King felt his heart leap and his cock surge, his happiness and excitement making him smile. He knew it was only a matter of time before she would eventually open her eyes, and he wanted to be the first thing she would see when she awoke. The whiteness of her skin slowly turned to a pale pink, her cheeks becoming more rosy as the warmth returned to her. He pulled her tightly to him, slowly stroking her cheeks feeling the warmth return to her once lifeless body.

Still fully aware of his arousal, he sat with the hardness of his erect cock pressing the insides of his clothes and against the woman he held. He looked at her face as her eyelids fluttered slightly. "Wake up," he whispered. "Wake up."

Her eyelids partially opened as she turned her head and moaned. Resting his finger on her cheek, he turned her face back towards him. He was determined to look into her eyes as she regained consciousness. The King held her head as she slowly opened her eyes again. It took a few seconds for her to realize that she was completely unaware of her surroundings. Kicking and squirming, she tried to free herself of the blankets and this stranger's firm hold of her. Her efforts to unravel herself were fruitless. Her whole body wriggled and fought to be free.

"Be still," the King said quietly. "I will not hurt you. You are safe, and more important you are out of the cold and snow now." His soothing voice made her relax and his hold on her eased. Almost as quickly as she awakened, her eyes closed. With a long sigh, her body went completely limp once again. The King held her against his body and he closed his eyes, content that she was now out of danger and also he had seen the intense fire in her eyes and a little of the spirit she possessed.

The King sat patiently, his manhood rock hard, aching and twitching as he thought about this beautiful woman he had found in the snow. He wanted more than anything to unwrap her body from the blankets and to undress her, to fuck her until he was finished with her, to use her body for his own selfish wants and needs. His desire for her was increasing with every breath she took. The King closed his eyes and again thought about how her body would look completely naked. He wanted her. He was on the verge of removing her clothes and fucking her until she regained consciousness, and to hell with her feelings. After all, as King, he had the opportunity and will to take anything and anyone he wanted at any time.

His breathing quickened as the King noticed small beads of perspiration forming on his beauty's forehead. He quickly unwrapped one of the blankets and cast it aside. With the blanket gone, he could more easily make out the form of her body. He opened up the front of the next blanket and could see the roundness of her breasts rising and falling as she breathed. Once again, he felt his cock aching for release from their confinement, straining in his pants. Leaning his head closer, he kissed her forehead, his eyes never leaving her rising and falling mounds. He smiled as he imagined his lips kissing her breasts. He thought how soft her skin must be, how delightful it would be to suckle her nipples and feel them harden in his mouth, to sink his teeth into them and hear her whimper from the combined pain and pleasure.

The King slipped one hand under the edge of the blanket and rested it on her stomach, moving it from side to side. He watched her face as his hand crept up her body, reaching the underside of her breasts. Pausing for a moment, he thought of what he was doing, and grinned mischievously to himself. As much as he loved a woman to react to his touch, having the chance to see and feel her was so incredibly appealing.

Releasing her from his arms, the King stood and walked to the door, locking it. Returning to the woman still sleeping on the blankets, the King knelt down beside her, unwrapping the remaining blankets. He took a few seconds to look her over. He could so very easily see the shape of her body barely covered in her thin and worn clothes. Again he felt his aching cock straining against his clothes. Moving over her, he straddled her body. She looked so small beneath him.

Taking a knife off the table nearby, he lifted the hem of her blouse and sliced upwards, the thin fabric falling to her sides. The King inhaled deeply as he saw the shadow of her nipples and areolas through her thin white chemise. Her breasts were much larger then he had imagined and reached out, cupping them both, his thumbs grazing over her already hard nipples. His soon to be conquest lay under his large frame, a quiet moan escaping her full red lips. Again taking his knife, he sliced through the thin white fabric, exposing the pale flesh of this beauty which lay beneath him.

He marveled at the sight of her, fully exposed from the waist up, sleeping and unaware of the pleasures and rapture she would soon experience. The King took a hold of her firm breasts, and they were indeed a handful. The King dug his fingers into the firm flesh, rolling and twisting her hard nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. Releasing his hold of one of her breasts, the King opened his pants, taking out his rock hard cock. A drop of precum had already covered the tip of his cock. He leaned forward and rubbed his cock over her breasts, slapping it on her hard nipples. The King loved to see his manhood bouncing up and down on her mounds, and he chuckled to himself. He was going to enjoy seeing it sliding between them, her pretty little mouth licking the tip as he pushed it up and down between them.

The King groaned loudly as he wanted to prolong his cuming. He wanted to save that pleasure for her delightful little pussy. He thought how exquisite it would be for him to take her virginity, and hoped it was still intact. "Oh yes," the King said to himself. "It is going to be such a pleasure having you all to myself, my love."

The King took a hold of her breasts with both hands again, his cock resting on her stomach. Not letting go of her breasts, the King slid backwards. He bent over, lowering his head to just above her. Releasing his hold of one of her round globes, he sucked the freed nipple into his mouth. The hardness of this beauty's nipple between his lips caused his cock to jerk. He licked and sucked it, gently at first, but increasing in voracity and greed.

Suddenly, he felt her body tense, and heard a loud gasp. Lifting his head, her nipple popped away from between his lips. He was greeted by a smack of her hand on the side of his head and a scream. Lunging to cover her mouth with one hand, he grabbed the one smacking at him and held it firmly with the other. "Sshhhh," the King uttered. "There's nothing to be frightened of...I will not harm you." He looked into her eyes, as they filled with fear. She wriggled, trying to free herself, but that in its self was hopeless. She was no match for him, and she knew it. "Will you remain silent?" She nodded. "Will you scream again?" She shook her head. "Now when I let go of you, you must promise you will not try to escape." Again she nodded.

Removing his hand from her mouth, her eyes stayed locked in a stare with his. Gently stroking her hair and trailing a fingertip down her cheek, the King smiled "You are so incredibly beautiful. I have to know more about you, but for right now..." His words trailed off as he lowered himself onto her, kissing her deeply. His tongue traced the outline of her lips, eventually pushing between them. She slowly opened her mouth wider, inviting him to explore her mouth deeper. He felt her body beneath him as she pushed her chest upwards, her firm breasts pressing harder against his chest. His erection was throbbing painfully and he ground his hips against her. His hands moved up and down her sides, feeling the roundness of her breasts being crushed from the weight of his body.

His lips never left her skin as he kissed her cheeks, down and all around her neck. She was amazed at the gentleness of his ways and responded by tilting her head back, offering her neck completely to him, and moaning quietly. Sliding down her body, the King kissed and nibbled her neck, slowly working his way down. Trailing his tongue over her skin, he heard her gasp as he took one nipple into his mouth. Gently squeezing her breast, he curled his tongue around her nipple, closing his teeth on it. When he felt her hands on his head, her fingers running through his hair, he knew she was his. The King smiled to himself as he moved to her other breast, treating her other nipple to the same sensations.

Lifting his head, he looked at her face. She smiled innocently, and blushed, her cheeks turning a bright red. "You are so beautiful. It is going to be such a pleasure..." the King whispered, his words trailing off as he looked her up and down.

"Thank you my Lord...oh, I mean...Thank you, your majesty," she replied quietly.

Her acknowledgement of his regal title made him smile. "So you know who I am and where you are?"

"Yes, your majesty. I know who you are...but I am unsure of where I am," she replied quietly. "I am..."

Her words were interrupted by a "Ssshhhh" and a kiss on the lips. This time the kiss wasn't as gentle and passionate. The King's intensity and urgency to take her was so very evident. Pushing a hand between their bodies, the King slipped it inside the waist of her skirt, and down between her legs. The few petticoats she wore were as thin and flimsy as her chemise and all it took a swift flick of the wrist to rip them from her body. Her whole body tensed and she tried to turn away from his kiss. Positioning one knee between her legs, the King forcefully spread them. She whimpered into his mouth, but to no avail.

With the weight of his body, his strength and power, she was helpless. She quickly realized the futility of trying to resist him, and reluctantly gave way to her increasing desire. The tension from her body subsided as the King slipped a finger between her moist folds. She had never felt a man's touch there, and she knew that she had a duty to do as the King asked, whether she wanted to or not. She trembled as his fingers explored her wetness, lightly stroking and caressing her.

The King lifted his head from hers, breaking their kiss and looking into her eyes. Although it felt as if she was yielding to him, he could still see the fire within her. Pushing her legs slightly wider apart, his fingers made their way to her clit. He watched her face carefully as his ministrations brought forth numerous gasps and moans. It took only a few caresses of her swelling bud for her hips to start rising and falling in rhythm with his hand. The King gently pinched and squeezed her clit before using only his forefinger to rub it quickly, gradually applying more pressure to it. His beauty writhed and squirmed beneath him, her gasps and moans becoming louder. Her entire body shuddered as she felt her first ever orgasm moving through her entire body. The King watched her face as her eyes rolled, her mouth opened and closed as she moaned and her entire body trembled from his touch.

He waited and watched as her orgasm swept over her. Allowing her time to catch her breath, he rolled to one side, gently caressed her body. He slowly took in every inch of her body with his eyes. Her round full breasts, rising and falling quickly, her flat stomach leading downwards to a thin blonde bush, her thighs a creamy pale white. Taken in by her stunning beauty he removed his hand from her body, placing it on the waistband of his pants and quickly pulling them down. Taking off his shirt, the King lay there only for a moment before moving atop her. Feeling the heat radiating from his body, she opened her eyes to see her naked King poised above her.

She blushed as his eyes literally burned into hers. Pushing her legs wider with his, he pressed his throbbing cock to her virgin hole. Taking a hold of his shaft, he rubbed the tip up and down, moistening it from her juices, opening her slightly to receive him. Laying on top of her, the King pushed his cock barely an inch into her tight pussy. Her entire body became rigid as the felt the increasing pressure. "Relax my beauty," the King hissed in her ear. Her whimpers continued as the King pushed deeper. Her thin virginal barrier blocking him from entering her further. Looking into her eyes, he thrust deeper, breaking through her hymen, making her cry out in sudden pain.

Clutching onto her king, the woman rescued from a potentially cold wintry death, now lay with the one man everyone adored. Tears of pain and joy combined and trickled from her eyes. Slowly and rhythmically, the King slid in and out of his beauty's tight pussy. His cock was already throbbing and it took all his control not to explode deep into her. He nuzzled her neck, kissed her passionately, and caressed her body as he drove deeply into her. Her body soon began to respond to him, her kisses becoming wild and frenzied, her hands roaming his chiseled and muscular body, her hips lifting upwards to meet his deep and powerful thrusts.

The King moaned loudly as he drove harder inside her pussy. Her virginal tunnel now his. Pushing himself up onto his hands, the King rocked back onto his knees, tucking them beneath him. Wrapping one arm around her body, he swiftly lifted her up, bringing her down onto him, his cock buried balls deep within her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, the mysterious woman whom he found outside in the snow, now bounced up and down on his manhood as if she had been doing it for years. She folded her arms around the neck of her King and kissed him passionately, her tongue pushing into his mouth, her tongue searching for his. The King held her tightly against his body, marveling at the sensations this woman was giving and receiving. Her beauty had definitely captured his eye, and now everything about her was capturing his heart.

Sliding his hands up to her shoulders, he pulled her down onto his throbbing cock one last time, holding her still. His cock erupted filling her with his seed. Her own body shuddered in response to the hot throbbing sensations deep inside her. Both the King and his beauty held onto each other tightly, their breathing rapid, the hands caressing and stroking one another.

Cradling her, the King rolled forward and layed her gently onto the blankets on the floor, his body resting on hers. "You are truly my gift," the King whispered into her ear as he placed soft gentle kisses on her face. She opened her mouth to speak, but the King placed his finger over her lips. "Do not speak," he commanded. Sliding up her body, the King crawled above her, his cock sticky and wet from their combined cum. "Clean me," he commanded. She was puzzled, and looked up inquisitively. "Clean me!" the King repeated.

Never before had she seen a man's cock, let alone so close. She looked at it, unsure of what to do. "I won't say it again," the King said quietly. Looking around for a cloth, she turned her attention away for a second. "No...clean me with your mouth. You will get used to serving me...and without question or hesitation," he said. Closing her eyes, the King's latest conquest stuck her tongue outwards just a little and touched it to the underside of his cock. She salty and stickiness caught her by surprise and she grimaced at the taste.

"Again!" the King commanded. She took a deep breath and licked a couple of inches of his flaccid cock. Taking a nervous hold of it, she lifted it and lapped at his cock with her tongue. The King chuckled while she quickly licked and cleaned his cock until it was wet from her saliva. "Very good. Now, just remember this...I will take you whenever and wherever I please, and you will always thank me afterwards," the King instructed.

"Yes, my Lord. Thank you my Lord," she whispered.

Without saying anything, the King moved off her, positioning himself down next to her. Soon after, the King drifted to sleep, his body molded behind hers, his arms still holding her close to him. Her eyes scanning the banquet hall, she saw the table covered with an abundance of food and drink, the large Christmas tree in the corner decorated so lavishly and surrounded by baskets and toys, the numerous candles with pools of wax at their bases. She closed her eyes and nestled back against the King's body, feeling his arms wrapping tightly around her again. Eventually, she closed her eyes and feel into a deep slumber.

The King awoke a few hours later to see his beauty curled up on her side, her back towards him. He reached down and rubbed his rock hard cock, contemplating how he would take her next. After feeling how she reacted to him previously, the King ached to feel her gentle and still nervous caress. He touched his hand to her back. Her skin was as soft as silk and he gently moved it up and down her spine. Still sleeping, she straightened out her body, arching her back and moaned. Oh, how he loved her quiet little moan. Taking a hold of her arm he rolled her over to her back, and her arms fell away from her body, her large breasts standing proudly from her body, the nipples hard and beckoning.

Not wanting to miss another opportunity to suckle her breasts, the King leaned over taking one nipple into his mouth, the other beneath his palm. Her nipples felt exquisite in his mouth, firm and fleshy. The way she arched her back in subconscious response to him, made his cock throb to be inside her again. He knew it was only going to be a matter of time before his beauty would be begging him to enter her, wanting to feel his manhood buried so deeply inside her. Closing his teeth gently around her nipple, his hand grazed down her body, his fingers playing with her thin blonde hair and slowly parting her moistened folds.

Opening her mouth, a soft moan came from her, but she still slept. The King's hand worked slowly down between her lean thighs reaching her wet pussy. Pushing only a fingertip inside her, he felt a dribble of the seed he deposited in her earlier, leak from her tiny slit. He smiled to himself as thought that it would be so perfect if she was to already be nurturing and growing his child in her womb. His Christmas wish would become true. Nothing else could compare to the immense joy he felt at that moment.

Continuing his manual penetration, he felt her hips begin to rise and fall with the movement of his hand. Taking a glance at her, the King smiled as she was responding to him in her sleep. Letting go of her nipple in his mouth and removing his finger, the King quietly moved between her legs, pushing them apart gently. Scooping her ass into his hands, he lifted her upwards. As of yet, the King hadn't taken a look at her backside, and he smiled as the handfuls he was holding were firm, but with just the right amount of suppleness.

Lowering himself, the King pulled his beauty to him, trailing his tongue along the inside of her thighs, starting from her knee and slowly working upwards. As her neared her soaked pussy, he inhaled deeply. Her scent, and the last remnants of his, was intoxicating. Extending his tongue, he pushed it between the swollen folds concealing her clit. Her body squirmed from his tongue, as he pushed upwards, finding her nub, flicking at it quickly. Another moan came from her mouth, and shortly thereafter a gasp. The King knew that once more with his tongue, and she would awaken finding his head buried between her legs, experiencing the most intense pleasure she could possibly imagine.

With more pressure, he licked upwards. As she moaned and gasped louder, her entire body jerked with pleasure and shock, all rolled into one. The King sucked her tiny clit into his mouth, his lips covering nearly all of her pussy. His tongue danced up and down, side to side, around it in little circles until he felt it swelling, getting larger and harder. He moaned satisfactorily as felt her body responding to him. She squealed with delight as her entire lower body resonated from his moans. Sliding his tongue downwards between her swollen folds, he pushed his hardened tongue into her pussy. Her body jerked and spasmed at the unfamiliar intrusion. She rested her hands on his head, feeling how he moved up and down, her fingers becoming entwined in his soft blonde hair.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers