Good King Wenceslas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

"Ohhh..." she moaned, unable and unsure of what else to say or do. She watched as the King devoured her, making her body tingle and quiver. Her curiosity was quickly overcome by the incredible sensations she was feeling, and she raised her hips up higher. The King moaned louder as he slipped his tongue in and out of her. He loved how she curled his hair around her fingers, occasionally tugging at it when he tongued her in a certain way. Moving one hand from her curvatious backside, the pulled the protective hood back from her clit, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

She squirmed at his touch, almost pulling away from him. The feelings were those she was completely unaccustomed to, but the King held her close. He was determined to make her feel the intensity of her orgasm again. Her hands clenched handfuls of his hair as her body stiffened, her legs becoming rigid. Her back arched and her entire body shuddered uncontrollably as waves of pleasure swept through her. The King didn't let up. He just continued his oral onslaught, making her writhe and moan, keeping her from coming down from her euphoric state for as long as possible.

The King watched as she jerked and spasmed, her moans turning to cries, her inexperienced body practically unable to endure the intensity of the pleasures he was giving her. Suddenly, her entire body went limp. Her hands fell from his head, her body slumping downwards. Gently laying her down, the King moved over her trembling body, kissing her passionately. "My treasured and naïve love," he whispered.

"Oh, my Lord," she gasped, "I am so ashamed."

"Ssshhhh," the King whispered. "There is nothing to be ashamed of. Your reaction was perfectly natural." Her face blushed and she turned away from him. Turning her head back to look at him, the King said sternly, "don't turn away from me, I want you to see the pleasure you have brought me."

"Yes, my Lord. Forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive," the King replied with a soft smile and a gentle kiss.

Folding her arms around the King's neck, she pulled him down onto her. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she looked into his eyes. "My Lord," she whispered. She felt the end of his rock hard shaft pushing against her again. "Yessss," she moaned as she anticipated him entering her. Smiling at her, the King reached around himself and unwrapped her legs from his waist. He forced his arms beneath her and quickly rolled over. The speed in which he rolled over almost flung her body off of him, but he managed to steady her. She looked down at the King, giggling. He stared at her, pushing her to an upright sitting position, admiring every part of her. Resting his hands on her hips, he lifted her up, holding her above his throbbing cock for only an instant before slowly lowering her onto him.

The King immediately felt her body tense as she was again taking him deep into her. Wanting to please her King, she lowered her hands, bracing herself on his chest. She closed her eyes as she pushed herself down further, desperate to accommodate his cock. Sliding his hands up her body, he began to massage her breasts, gently manipulating her nipples, making them hard and pointy. "You are so beautiful," the King said quietly.

Not replying verbally, she blushed a little at the same time. She leaned over and kissed him, her breasts crushed against his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. The King began to lift his hips up and down. His cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. She moaned into his mouth, the pain and pleasure of such deep penetration almost too much to take. Her desire to stop the pain was quickly eradicated by her lust for more pleasure. She pushed back to him, taking more of his cock deeper inside her. Suddenly she pulled away, leaning back and sitting upright atop the King's cock. She rocked her hips back and forth, her head falling back, her eyes closed as she rode him. Her body was shuddering and gyrating as she moved to and fro, her hands resting on her thighs, using them for leverage. The King layed beneath his beauty and watched her, captivated and completely mesmerized.

Closing his eyes for just a second, the King felt his cock throbbing in anticipation of filling her once again with his seed. He heard her cry out and opened his eyes to see her flailing about like a flag in the breeze. Her pussy was clamping tightly around his manhood, squeezing it, starting to milk him of his precious cum. The King thrust his hips upwards as he unleashed himself into her, both their bodies wracked with ecstasy.

Slumping down onto the King, she gasped for air. "Th...Thank you, my Lord," she stammered. She kissed his shoulders and chest, her hands moving over him. With her breathing returning to normal, her body lay motionless on his.

Waiting for a few minutes to make sure she was completely asleep, the King lifted her off his body, wrapping her in a blanket as she slept. Gathering his clothes, he redressed and walked towards the window. Smiling to himself, the King peered outside the window, marveling at the luminescent glow from the nearly full moon reflecting off the snow. Looking over at the candles almost completely burnt out, the King realized his Christmas Eve had now become Christmas Day. He walked to the fireplace, tossing a few logs on the flames, and glancing back towards the damsel he rescued from the snow.

This Christmas would be one he would never forget.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers