Good Little Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess opened her eyes. Something was shimmering in the moonlight. She looked in its direction. Justin pounded his cock into her.

"Arrrg," Justin groaned.

Princess focused on the object. It was metallic. They were metal fangs, the ones she had pricked her finger with. She had left them on the window sill.

"Grrererer," a low growl came from Justin's throat.

Princess felt Justin's cheek brush against her own. She felt his warm lips on her skin. His lips trailed down her neck.

"Aaaaaah," she screamed.

A sharp pain ran down her neck. She felt Justin's cock burry deep into her pussy.

She shuttered at the dizzying sensation. Her eyes remained on the metal object on the window sill. She was coming. She felt Justin burst inside of her, his arms wrapped tightly around her body.

Oohh, ooh!"

She came, violently and loud.

Justin's throbbing cock filled her pussy. Her skin tingled. There was pain rushing down from her neck, covering the rest of her body. Her harms desperately rose to swat away the pain. Her body ached. Her skin was on fire. She felt Justin's face next to her. Justin was still there; his cock was still inside of her. Her hand brushed his cheek. His lips remained on her neck.

*-*-*-*

Princess heard something crash behind her. A cool breeze ran across her back.

"Justin?"

There was emptiness in the room. The flames had extinguished. The warmth was gone.

"Justin?" she called again.

Princess turned around. Her body still ached. Justin was on the floor. He lay still. His eyes shut tight. He looked to be dreaming.

Princess looked down at her blood stained finger in the darkness. The bleeding had stopped. She remembered the pain running through her body. She placed her fingers on her neck, where she had felt Justin had entered her. There were two small bumps.

She crawled over to him. He did not move. She placed her hand on his face, and her finger pulled his dry lips apart. He had no fangs, just teeth.

"Justin, wake up!"

Princess shook his body. He opened his eyes.

He sat up.

Princess, what--- what happened?"

End

12