All Comments on 'Good Morning'

by Spankee70

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

Definitely a quick read. Needs more detail; describe yourself and try to stretch the story a little more. Not bad, but there's room for a lot of improvements. I, personally, have a fantasy of fucking a prissy white woman from behind while having her throw out some raunchy and racial words.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When my wife and I started dating I knew that she had been with about four black men before settling down with me. Our sex life was great but I knew she still longed to feel a big black cock fucking her and I finally divulged that I also fantasized about watching her being fucked by one or more men with big black cocks. She asked me if I would ever consider letting her do this and I told her that I would and that I had already talked to one of my long time friends and asked him if he would like to fuck her. When I told her that he had said yes, that he would be honored, I thought she was going to pass out.

A few nights later, while I sat in the large wing back chair in our bedroom I watched Tyrone fuck my wife and heard her scream through several orgasms until he flooded her needy cunt with his cum. Since that night, Tyrone comes to visit us at least once a month and there has been a couple times that he has brought his 22 year old son to help him in pleasing my horny wife.

I know most white men will think I am weak and don't love my wife, but let me assure you, that I love her enough to enjoy watching a live sex show in my own bedroom and not finding out that she is running around behind my back. I know she is getting enough black cock now with my approval and our marriage couldn't be stronger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous