Good Morning India Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

- You really thought that we would cook you. You are much too gullible.

- I was so afraid that I passed out. That was horrible. Would you set me free?

- Wait. We have not completely finished.

Kira was still tied to the spit. But they had her on her belly with support brackets on the perpendicular bars. She realized they had placed her on the slicing stand. Rajiv unscrewed rapidly the front point of the spit. Her head had no more support. It did the same thing at the opposite side. Kira immediately understood what he was planning. Now her cunt, mouth and ass were totally available for anyone s use. She was about to be gangbanged and this time she would have to service twenty three men and up to eighteen women but it was a relief after the horrible fate she had expected.

After three hours of continuous fucking, Rajiv untied her and helped her to stand. She was staggering. He offered her some soap and a towel and told her to wash thoroughly from head to toe. He slapped her gently on her right buttock to make her hasten.

- Hurry up, cunt we have still a hundred miles to cover. And do not forget you re in for a caning this evening.

When she came back, fresh and clean, he presented her the bright yellow saree she had wanted to buy. It was of the highest quality silk. There were matching choli, petticoat and gold plated sandals. This superb outfit had been offered by the forty people who had taken part in the gang bang. A last surprise was offered to her : A table for two had been prepared with plates, forks, knives and crystal glasses. Rajiv explained to Dan and Kira:

- You two did not have the opportunity to taste the mutton. So we have left a roast leg just for you two. Sorry it is cold now but it should be quite good.

Rajiv and the racist lady served them with gusto. This time the woman had participated offering her clit to Kira s tongue. She had cummed repeatedly screaming unexpectedly her name.

Kira seemed really tamed this time. During the next two days, she did not visit monuments with the other tourists. She dutifully remained with Raj, doing all the usual Indian wife duties for him. She waited patiently for her caning, around 10 PM, before walking briskly to the hotel. Rajiv told her that in these areas, rape of a woman at night was not uncommon but he strictly forbade Dan to accompany her. She had the choice between spending the night with Rajiv and letting her husband alone or spending the night with her husband and risking a real rape. She had to assume her choices. Fortunately there was no rapist there when she walked to the hotel.

Kira had to endure four canings, the first of twelve the first evening, eighteen the second and two dozens the last evening before they parted definitively. When she finally left the bus and Rajiv, Kira could not refrain herself from jumping into Rajiv s arms and kissing him passionately.

- Master, thank you for the training. It was very harsh but I had no ideas of all the implications in my dreams. I will always remember you in my heart. I wish your strict training will help me with Kyrhan and Dan. I love you.

- I love you, too, Kira. Here is my small gift : a mangalsutra I am placing around your neck.

- What is this?

- It s a symbol of your wedded state as the bindi you are wearing except that small bindis like yours are just a decoration. You should also wear a toe ring. You should not put down your mangalsutra unless your husband dies or you divorce him but it s rather uncommon here, unless he beats you or leaves you to enter an ashram.

The next night was quiet for Dan and Kira. They were expected to meet Kyrhan on the next morning. They shared a very nice vegetarian dinner together. Her bottom was too sore to go to the hotel dancing hall. Dan covered her ass cheeks with a soothing cream. They fucked lovingly and slowly to prevent unnecessary pain for her.

They were both expected at Kyrhan s home. Ranu and Kyrhan seemed to have waited for them anxiously. Kyrhan instantly saw Kira was walking awkwardly. He inquired about the problem but did not appear especially overwhelmed that Rajiv had caned her several times.

- He had a very good idea. I will cane you whenever you are naughty or do not obey my orders and I would like that Dan adopts this way, too.

Kyrhan had arranged her to see his physician. The man applied a salve on her aching buttocks then gave her two shots and prescribed to take pills once every week.

- If you had lived in India, the treatment would have lasted ten years but I am afraid that as you live in Europe it will have a shorter duration.

- Why?

- I know that in Europe, you eat meat and that could change your hormonal balance but there is a benefit. Your diet will protect somewhat you from internal bleeding. In India we cannot treat a woman a second time. If you eat meat even four times a week, I think that you will still be able to conceive normally at 60.

As soon as they had returned to their house, Kyrhan dismissed Dan and Ranu.

- You are on your own. I will show Kira our familial palace. It is located one hundred miles from here. We will be back tomorrow at the end of the afternoon. I will organize a small party with two other couples of close friends. Would you like to party with us, Dan?

- My pleasure to oblige you, Prince!

Kyrhan offered Kira a silk cushion but the friction on the seat was too much for her sore bottom. She spent most of the drive, lying on her belly on the back bench with him. Kyrhan was caressing tenderly her back, avoiding to venture around her ass. It was a nice, nearly conjugal, drive for both of them.

The palace of the Singh family was huge but somewhat derelict with some walls crumbling. There were maybe two hundred rooms but a good number had to be walled up for security reasons. Even the terrace of the princess apartment was not considered safe. Kyrhan occupied just the prince s apartment and the reception rooms.

- I am afraid that the palace is somewhat derelict but I have neglected it for so long. I never came here for maybe ten years.

- Why? Some rooms are richly decorated.

- Most are but the upkeep of such a palace requires daily attention. My mother took care of everything until her death. My wife should have taken the job but I was too occupied by politics to really interest a woman.

Kira was in love with the ruined palace. She wandered in the still open halls. She always had a decorator view and she clearly imagined how she would restore the building. The guest aisles could be transformed into an hotel with the prince reception room as the lobby and the princess s aisle could become the Prince s apartment. She exposed Kyrhan her ideas.

- Why not, my dear. I could breed you here in a year and I would appreciate you deliver the babies in the palace. That would be in line with my ancestors.

- If there is no problem with the pregnancy, I will, my beloved Prince.

They slept in the Prince s official bedroom that night. The blankets were of pure white silk and the curtains were of orange silk. The room was dimly lit with candles that gave a very romantic atmosphere. They fucked four times. Kira fell asleep with Kyrhan s cock deep in her cunt. They woke up in the middle of the night. They exchanged loving kisses and she felt him hardening inside herself. She relished the fullness feeling, the loving impalment she would never try to avoid. When he filled her up, both of them went back asleep.

The next morning, Kyrhan began to instruct Kira on the religious rites of an Indian woman.

- But, I m Christian. I don t believe in your many gods.

- I don t ask you to believe in them. Just practice the rites and prayers and slowly they will permeate in your mind and change you into a more and more Indian woman. Consider it just a part of your training.

- I did not understand how Rajiv could be so brutal at one moment and so caring just a few minutes later.

- Rajiv tried to defile you but his aim was not to transform you into a street whore but to teach you the supremacy of the man on the woman. A second goal was to help you find your kama, the sexual pleasure. I think that he has obtained very good results on both objectives. You have found your pleasure in so changing conditions that you will find it quite easily with Dan or myself.

- I realized it and I thanked him a lot before leaving him.

- I will show you this evening that love even with a stranger may be very fulfilling and fun than plain fucking as Rajiv has made you experiment.

When they returned to Kyrhan s home, they were met by Ranu and Dan.

- Uncle, your guests will be here in two hours. You have just the time to take a scented hot bath and a massage before preparing you for the party.

- Perfect. Kira will massage me and you will take care of Dan as usual.

Kira remembered all the tricks Rajiv had taught her. She coated her breasts with massage oil and rubbed them against his back. At the beginning, she just caressed him with her erect nipples then she gradually increased the pressure with which she pressed herself against him. When she finished her job, her tits were very sore but Kyrhan s cock was very erect and both of them were very excited but both of them knew they had to wait for release even though Kira did not know what Khyran had intended for the night.

Her lover gave her the most see through saree she had ever worn. Even with her choli and the petticoat underneath, everyone could see clearly her nipples, her cunt or her ass cheeks whenever she walked away.

- Ladies and Gents, may I introduce to you Kira Chowdhury, my new girl friend and Dan F., the boy friend of my niece Ranu. You may meet both them often in the coming years.

The dinner was sumptuous as usual for formal meals with Kyrhan. They chatted happily and Kira discovered that the two other couples were Indian, married and very close friends of Kyrhan who seemed to trust them entirely. They seemed very modern and flirted openly with all the women present. A not very Indian way of life, in Kira s opinion.

- In honor of my new friend Dan, I decided to revive a very old event in France : The Regent who governed France in the early eighteenth century loved to organize evening parties with his friends with funny happenings. One of them caught my interest : His pastry cook prepared him two identical pastries with several different pieces of faience embedded in the pastry. There were identical pairs one in each pastry. One was divided between women, each of them finding her piece of faience and putting it on the table in front of her. The other pastry was given to the men. They toured the women to find the matching piece.

- I suppose that if you had matching pieces with women, you would be her King for the night.

- Exactly, Dilep, but I hope that you are not opposed your wife Binita would dally with any of us.

- For sure, I am a jealous man but during such a party, how could I? I will be attended by any of theser three lovely women, Kyrhan but...

- Yes, my friend?

- There is just a problem : we are four men here. One or several of us may get paired with his own wife or girl friend. In that case, we could swap the faience pieces with your, say, right male neighbor.

- Congratulations, Dilep, we know that you are our University mathematician. For your information, Binita is the very attractive CEO of one of the biggest computer company in India, Dipa is a member of the parliament and her husband Shyan is a writer, Kira is my new personal assistant and Dan is a scientist. All of you know my niece Ranu who will finish university next year.

They had to help chance as Dan had been matched initially to Ranu and Binita with her husband Dilep. So they switched. Dan found himself the King of Binita while Ranu was paired with Dilep. Kira would be paired with Shyan and Kyrhan would be the king of Dipa. All of them joked and laughed while the new couples formed. They went to a nearby hotel dancing hall. Each of them found the idea of Kyrhan together original and sexy. For example, Binita who was usually very conservative, always wearing business suits surprised herself when she asked Kira whether she could borrow a saree and choli. After several minutes of discussion and clothes changing, finally four women in rather revealing sarees left for the dancing hall. Binita and Dipa had put on a wig not to be recognized in the crowd. That seemed to help them to shed their inhibitions as the four women began to flirt quite openly with their own "King".

All of them seemed quite eager to get back to Kyrhan s house as early as midnight. None of them seemed interested to continue the discussion with the other couples and they left for the men s bedroom. All the women tried their best to please their King and give them back stamina to honor them again and again. Shyan had to fight valiantly to vanquish Kira and Dipa had some difficulties to accommodate the better endowed Kyrhan but finally, all of them found the release they were dearly expecting.

The couples of the night came for breakfast with satisfied smiles to one another. They agreed to do it again the next year.

When they left, Kyrhan and Kira retired to the house shrine to pray and practice the requested rituals. Kira was learning fast. She would be able to follow the basic rituals when alone in France.

When they got back with Dan, he listed his instructions for Kira and Dan who would leave the next morning.

- Kira would travel under the name of Kira Chowdhury and use the same ID papers whenever she went in India. If Kyrhan contacted her under the same name, she was to act as his personal assistant and his promised.

- Kira would continue to wear sarees at home. She would then eat strictly vegetarian food. When she was working at her office, she would wear standard European clothes and would be free tto eat meat or fish for lunch.

- Kira would no more wear knickers or anything covering her cunt even with the shortest skirts. Stockings or crotchless hoses were allowed.

- Kira would attend courses in English and Hindi language as well as Indian civilization. If possible, she would study three hours a day. Next year, she would be expected to speak fluently English and Hindi and go shopping or receiving guests on her own.

- Kira would build an Hindu shrine at home and practice the usual rituals. She was to travel to Paris Hindu temple to worship and make the ritual offerings.

- Kira was not to use any contraceptive, starting from the day of their departure. Dan was to impregnate her as soon as possible. She would travel back to India in exactly one year to be impregnated by Kyrhan who would do it again the next year. Kira was expected to deliver her babies in India in Kyrhan s palace. During two years, Ranu would stay with Kira and Dan. Dan would impregnate Ranu about the same time as Kyrhan would Kira. Afterwards Dan and Kira would officially be the parents of Ranu s babies to prevent gossips.

- Khyran would send Kira an allowance of one thousand Euros a month to cover costs of courses, temple offerings and shrine building.

- Dan would have to wait the plane lift off to ass fuck her. Whenever she would come back in India, Kyrhan would be the only one allowed to use or offer her back door.

- Khyran would relinquish any control he may have on Kira to Dan at the instant their plane took off.

- Khyran was planning to visit France next June or July and he expected her to wear a saree when showing him Paris.

Dan and Kira gave their complete assent : Dan shaked hands with Kyrhan and Kira kissed him with open mouth.

- Master, I swear that I will abide to all your orders!

- Pet, it s an agreement between the three of us, not an order from me. You or Dan could have told me to go to hell anytime

Dan and Khyran shared Kira all the night but Kyrhan was the only one to fuck her in the ass and he did it several times. Her bottom was quite sore when Kyrhan and Dan finally could not get a hard on. Kira was so proud of having outperformed both her husband and her master.

(To be continued)

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12