Good Morning India Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evident that Kyrhan would make full use of his offered wife. Each time he used one or another hole, he plugged carefully the hole he had just used. When he could no more get a hard-on, he drew her to the wharf and made her enter a small open cabin to protect her from the blazing sun. He placed her back on the plate. This time he used a big carrot as a bit locked in place with electric cables. The carrot was too big for her to cut it with her teeth. He added rope restraints to forbid her to stand or to move at all and a blindfold. Kyrhan changed the menu card to -Kira stuffed with radishes Ð do not take out the bit - replace the radishes and restraints if undone Ð use at will this evening - serve cold for breakfast tomorrow-. The waiters were tested regularly for HIV and other venereal disease, so he was sure she would be safe. He added a note to the waiters telling them to eat themselves the meal prepared for him and his wife.

The team of waiters (two men and one woman) discovered Kira when they arrived to serve dinner. Kyrhan was sleeping in his bedroom with a -do not disturb- sign on the door. The waiters decided to follow Kyrhan s orders. The two men decided to take Kira as they fancied. Her ass, cunt and mouth were then repeatedly filled with their sperm. The woman forced Kira to lick her cunt and her clit until her jaws ached. Before going back to the mainland, they tied Kira directly to the wharf floor as the sun had set down. They had fed her and she had drunk a lot.

The temperature dropped during the night down to around 25 Celsius, rather warm but chilly compared to the 40¡ during the afternoon. It rained somewhat, as often under the Equator and Kira s plate filled slowly with water. Around 2 AM, her bladder requested to be emptied. She could not stand up nor call for help. She tried to hold it but lost that battle and peed in the plate, the pee splashing all over her as her pee hole was stuffed. She remained in that smelling stew until the waiters came back to serve the breakfast. They discussed what to do with her.

The one that prevailed had the most nasty imagination. They untied her and cleaned her in the sea. Then the woman placed a tube terminated with a funnel deep in her throat. She poured the content of the plate in the funnel, forcing her to drink it all, somewhat more than half a gallon of the disgusting drink and to keep it.

They tied Kira back on her plate. Her ankles and wrist were cuffed tightly. She was placed on her belly. They cut a broom and placed the point in her mouth and the other part in her anus, pushing it deep on both sides. There was a support at both extremities to keep both parts aligned. Even at short distance, Kira really looked like a spit roasted woman. The analogy was even more complete when her body was decorated with pickles and a big boning knife was placed beside her. Plates were presented with steak knives as if she was to be the main dish. As Kyrhan had ordered her served cold, they filled her cunt with ice cubes and pushed in a half bottle of Alsace French wine. The bottle was long and slim. It went in nearly completely. Kira felt very cold but the waiters did not let her wait too long before knocking at the door.

Kyrhan went out and saw Kira trussed as a cooked piece of meat. He made several photographs of her and the details before noticing the bottom of the bottle protruding from her dripping cunt. He pulled the bottle out. The last ice cubes fell on the serving plate. Kyrhan applauded their ingenuity. He served himself a glass of cold wine and found it perfectly chilled. He announced that he would often use that chilling facility when he was alone or in small company.

Kira was still trembling with cold as her internal temperature may have dropped somewhat. Kyrhan told the waiter to hang her by the wrists to a roof beam and take out the carrot that bitted her but put on a leg spreader to give him full access to her quim and her arse hole. When he had finished his breakfast, he whipped her with his belt from her neck to her thighs, then he used a short whip he called a pussy whip to chastise her cunt and ass hole. She screamed a lot and tears were running on her face and her body.

When only sobs could be heard, he untied her carefully and took her himself to their bed.

- Next time, you will not tease me so much, pet!

- Master, I knew that you would punish me quite hard but I did it for your enjoyment.

- And I enjoyed it a lot, my pet.

Kira just thought that for some unknown reason, she loved to tease Kyrhan although she knew perfectly that he would punish her in some painful way and she never tried to tease Dan who would treat her much more leniently. She wondered whether she was a masochist at heart? There was a possibility to discover it : obtain that Dan punishes her without mercy. She placed it on her agenda.

Kira noted that her husband was sporting a raging hard on. Maybe he really enjoyed punishing her. She felt it was her duty of submissive wife to help him gain release even if he had gotten this hard on while whipping her severely.

When they returned to Delhi, Kira asked Kyrhan to stay at the family palace. She felt it was her wife duty to preserve it. Kyrhan would commute as often as he could and the city was at convenient distance to allow them to attend parties. In just two weeks, she had the main yard cleaned, the fallen stones piled in a corner, the vegetation cleared and she could organize her first party. It was a major success and many guests lauded the beauty, the intelligence and the tact of the new Princess as well as her permanent care for the well being of her guests.

A journalist asked her how he was to name her in his paper. She chose to be called Mrs Kira Chowdhury, Princess Singh to point out that she was just her husband s consort. That choice was in line with her overt humility and her reputation grew even more. She occasionally found a portrait of herself on the walls of houses she was visiting. She was somewhat annoyed by such an adulation. She was welcoming the pause that would be afforded by her travel back to France at the end of the month.

There was also a problem she had not expected. She had planned to go back to France, being two months pregnant, remain six months there and come back to deliver Kyrhan s babies but she found now very difficult to stay away from her second husband for such a long time. The problem was that she missed Dan, her first husband, too. Kira desperately looked for a solution. She did not want to disadvantage any of them. She finally thought that the best system was to alternate one month in India and six weeks in France as she would stay longer in India for the delivery and for the second breeding Kyrhan was already planning. That way, both her husbands would be kept happy, Kyrhan would not be left alone too long and she would still often see the baby she had had with Dan.

Kira would be able to oversee the work at the palace. Kyrhan had definitively agreed to transform the palace into a hotel, just keeping the aisle of the former Maharani apartments for himself with its secluded courtyard.

Kyrhan wanted to organize some kinky event for Kira before her departure. The problem was that Kira was now widely known and she would be recognized immediately especially if they were seen together. He had once invited very close friends as he was sure there would be no gossip but he wanted a new experience for his wife. A phone call from one of his in laws provided a clue to his problem. One of his grand nephew was eighteen and still was a virgin. His mother had tried to discover his problem : the guy was clearly not gay. Whenever he met a girl wearing sexy garments, the young man was clearly very interested. He had hung on his bedroom walls a few portraits of recent cinema stars. and two of Kira in her red wedding saree and in a glamorous yellow saree in her husband s palace that had been published on magazines.

Kyrhan informed his wife that he wanted that she met him in his palace office at seven PM to have dinner with two guests the week later, just two days before her scheduled departure. He gave her no more information and she did not ask. If he thought that could have helped, he would have provided all the information she wanted. He just told her to wear something sexy. She had chosen as usual with such recommendations a Lycra choli and a saree in silk veil : flimsy and elegant.

Kyrhan presented her a young man. He was handsome, quite virile but unusually shy. He nearly fell from his chair when he met her. From that instant, his eyes remained glued to her. It was very disturbing but the young man was so gentle and well mannered that she did not object.

- Pritan, would you be kind enough to call for your young cousin.

- Yes, my uncle..

- Kira, we are alone for a few minutes. Pritan is so clumsy with girls he is still a virgin. I would like you to educate him, to seduce him, to make him lose his virginity at last. Remember that he keeps several photos of you in saree. So it will probably not be a very difficult task for you. Will you try to help me?

Kira took just afew seconds to ponder before nodding her ascent. Pritan came back at that moment, drawing behind him a beaming Ranu. They hugged and kissed one another tenderly. If Pritan had not been there, they would have kissed on the lips as usual.

- Ranu! How come you are here in India? I thought that you would remain in France.

- Uncle Kyrhan told me that as my belly would not show really until two months, I could come and visit my parents. I will remain her about one month and then I will fly back to France for the rest of my pregnancy.

- When are you due?

- Beginning of August, the same as you, Uncle told me. Both have been likely been sired on the night of your wedding or the day after.

- How is Dan?

- In very good health as I have often prepared him vegetarian dishes and he exercised vigorously daily. But he is yearning to see his wife.

Kira blushed deeply when she heard the news from Ranu but she had presented it so cleverly that only Kyrhan and Kira could have understood the meaning of her sentences.

Khyran placed Kira with Pritan on her right side and Ranu in front of him near himself. He dismissed the servants and proposed the women would serve food to their neighbors. Pritan was in heaven when he understood that he would be served food and wine by the woman of his dreams. When he complimented Kira for anything, she thanked him with a peck on the cheek. His eyes glistened suddenly and he offered praises for her saree, her lack of shoes and eventually her own beauty. When a peck landed on his lips, Pritan froze and watched fearfully Kyrhan, sure he would be infuriated against him. But the prince was quietly joking with Ranu. Pritan noted that his hand on Ranu s side was out of view and when Ranu made him laugh, he would kiss her on the lips.

Kira did not seem offended that puzzled even more Pritan. He knew she had lived many years in Europe. Maybe she had kept their less conservative way of life. He saw suddenly the hand of Kyrhan, emerging from under Ranu s saree. He made her suck his fingers as if they had been soiled. Both of them laughed and kissed once more but this time the kiss lingered and obviously their tongues were participating actively to the kiss. Pritan was disoriented and it got worse when suddenly, Kira kissed him the same way. No. Not here, in front of her husband. He froze once more.

- Do not fear anything, my great nephew. I have been informed that you are still a virgin. Kira knows that you keep portraits of her. She volunteered to help you get rid completely of your virginity.

- Completely?

- Yes I expect that you will use tonight her three holes at least once and honor each one with a load of sperm or several, if you have the stamina.

- But, uncle.

- Yes, my dear nephew?

- She is known to be so pious, so prim and proper. She is not a wanton slut.

- She is a true Indian wife. She is ready to do anything I ask from her with no reserves. That is her only motto.

- So I can fuck her here, in front of you.

- Yes you can and Ranu and myself we will watch you to testify you are no more a virgin. My only condition is that you will never disclose to anyone whatever she will do with you. Is that provision accepted by you, my very lucky nephew.

- For sure, Uncle. I would have given an arm for such an opportunity.

- It will not be necessary. Just follow Kira s instructions and try your best to satisfy her. When you will have spent yourself in her three holes, you will retire to a bedroom with her and enjoy her for the rest of the night!

- A night with the Princess!!! Oh thank you uncle!!! How can I ever redeem you?

- First by keeping the silence about it then by working hard to obtain a good job and if maybe you get lucky marrying a beautiful woman, you could share her with me some day.

- I will, I swear it.

- For the time being, just take care of the jewel I am offering you for the night?

- OK, listen to me, now, Pritan. First you will take off your clothes. No do not rip them off, take them off and fold them neatly on this chair. Oh, you are rather well endowed. My husband is somewhat bigger than you but about the same length. My maid told me that they come in different lengths and sizes and the pleasure is always different.

- Oh, princess, it s so good. You are frigging my prick.

- Just to make you hard. Let me suck it now. You will drop your first payload in my mouth.

- Ohhh, princess, it's so good.

- When you will have taken my three holes, I will teach you how to pleasure a woman with your mouth, your finger or your cock. You will be ready to service appropriately any woman on earth.

- Any woman : You, Ranu, my sister, my mother!!!

- Your mother or sister, technically possible but quite risky!!

While Kira taught Pritan how to behave, Kyrhan and Ranu had watched intently the other couple. When the pairing progressed smoothly, they began to rummage among one another clothes. Breasts were fondled, tits were squeezed while both of the spectators squealed in delight. The sounds of love reverberated in the room until dawn.

12