Good Morning India Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ranu made Kira on her back at last. She had postponed that moment as far as she could. It was the truth instant where she could scare away her friend and could reap innumerable rewards in the future if she succeeded. Ranu kept whispering soothing and endearing words to the ears of Kira. She slipped her hand to the completely undefended clit. Kira cried as the feeling rocked her entire body. Ranu circled slowly the swollen clit with her index. She pushed her index in the gaping cunt. Love juices were seeping from her snatch. When she pulled her finger out, it was gleaming. She licked her finger clean.

- Gods, you smell divine and you taste even better.

Ranu pushed back her fingers, now there were two inside her, in Kira s cunt. Afterwards, she licked one and offered her index to Kira s lips. Ranu s friend watched the finger in disbelief, as if she was not understanding why she was offered that delicacy. Ranu was beginning to think she had pushed Kira too far when the closed lips parted slightly, letting the finger inside. It was Kira s turn to taste herself. When she relinquished the finger now clean but very wet with her saliva, Ranu approached her lips. They kissed at last and it was a real love kiss. Kira was now responding to the kisses and was kissing her back.

Ranu positioned her body in the sixty nine position along Kira. She applied her lips to the clit that was still undefended. Kira screamed in ecstasy. After a minute of pure unbridled pleasure, she felt obliged to reciprocate. It was Ranu s turn to scream from pleasure for sure but also of joy of having seduced her friend. She increased the speed and depth of her licks, promising her partner hours of fondling, cuddling together.

Their hands were exploring the entire body of the other one. Ranu gasped :

- Kira, let it go, cum for me, cum for us, cum for Kyrhan and Dan.

- Ranu, I m on the brink but I want you to cum with me.

It was a first time for Kira and a first for the two of them but they managed to peak at the very same time. Kyrhan and Dan had not even uttered a word, kept in a primeval, almost religious stasis. Their mutual orgasms ripped through their bodies. They hugged one another desperately while crying together the name of their partner. It had been their first time and it was a masterpiece. Ranu s success was so complete that their mutual idea as soon as they have recovered was to try to experience once more the same feelings.

Dan was ready to let them explore their lust alone but Kyrhan stopped him. He had noticed his moves through the webcam.

- Do not let them together alone! Join them on the bed and fuck them stupid. Their first duty is to serve their men, today it will be you alone. They had had their pleasure but it was for your or our pleasure. They will be denied to play together until you are completely spent. Afterwards and only afterwards, you will let them have a bout together again for your enjoyment and mine. They are our subs and they will remain so for years.

During the following weeks, Kira and Ranu often played together either in Kyrhans bedroom or elsewhere unbeknownst from their mates. Kira got used to it quite fast. She was beginning to watch women in the street or in the changing room of a shop and fantasize about those she would like to make love with. Dan encouraged her to tell him what she was finding interesting in these women He kept Kyrhan regularly and completely informed. He loved to help the older Indian man to complete his control of his wife.

- Good job, Dan. Now your wife is a fully trained bi. She is even more submissive than before. Yesterday, on my instructions, Ranu took her to your indoor swimming pool on a leash with a dog collar around her neck and she did not rebel.

- Yumm I would have loved to watch it! Are you planning to do it again soon?

- Just Tell Ranu to draw her to you on her four with the white collar and the leash this evening.

- Thank you, Prince

- It s nothing. I just wanted to discover whether she would be sub to another much younger woman. I will present her to my software magician. I wonder who will seduce the other. Swapna is exactly the type of woman Kira seems attracted to.

One month later, Kira was back with her Indian husband. He organized a private party with Swapna and the man who had devised the dildo. He finally declined the invitation, as he was now working in England. So Swapna would be alone with them. That suited perfectly Kyrhan.

When Swapna entered the reception hall, Kira was stupefied. She had often met computer geeks in France. They were usually wearing out of fashion clothes that should have been washed one or two weeks before and often with a three days untrimmed beard. They were more accustomed to deal with a keyboard or C language programming intricacies than with a fellow humane and even less with a pretty sexy woman. Kira had expected Swapna to be a female version of them with disheveled hair and non matching, baggy clothes.

Swapna was quite different from her expectations : long dark hair perfectly combed with a neat parting in the middle with just an errand lock that enhanced her beauty. Her face was a shapely oval with high cheeks. Her eyes were vivid , less open than usual for a European with dark and thick finely arched eyebrows she was keeping perfectly trimmed. Her mouth was wide open in a big smile that exhibited perfect white teeth. Kira had a fleeting thought that her mouth was a bit too large, her eyebrows a bit too thick. But she was stupid : Swapna had a face that should be admired as a whole not detailed piecemeal. She was clearly the most beautiful Indian woman Kira had ever met.

The perfection of Swapna face was enhanced by the perfection of her outfit. She was wearing an heavily embroidered pink and blue saree with a matching deep pink choli. She had also put on matching jewels : a close fitting collar and big golden metal earrings with pink and blue incrustations. The final touch was a blue bindi under the elaborated red mark on her forehead. Globally, she was a perfect example of the classical Indian beauty. In Paris, she would have made many male heads turn to follow her aristocratic shape and simultaneously have looked sufficiently weird to discourage overt manifestations of admiration. Kira was somewhat jealous : her own appearance was less impressive and people were less hesitant to express their admiration.

For the first time in her life, Kira felt really attracted to a woman. Before her first visit to India, she would never have imagined kissing a woman who was not from her family or a close friend and it would have been a quick peck on the cheek, often without real contact. Ranu, the niece of Kyrhan had been the first woman to change her point of view. On now many occasions they had made love with Dan and Kyrhan alongside, on the same bed or the same carpet. Occasionally, they would have shared the same man together kissing his chest and his face or his cock. Inevitably, their mouths had met when they were trying to make him hard again. They had laughed uneasily before disengaging the first time their lips had met. Four weeks ago, Ranu had been told by Kyrhan to teach Kira how to play with a girl. Now Kira was much less inhibited. They now kissed one another really on the lips with open mouths and probing tongues whenever they met in a secluded place but they engaged in girl to girl play only when Kyrhan or Dan was watching. At least, it was what Kyrhan thought but women may be more clever than the wisest men.

Kira realized she was now sopping wet, just looking at that superb woman. The only drawback was that she did not know whether the feeling was reciprocated. She would have loved to spend a full lusty afternoon with that woman before sharing her with Ranu and offering her later to Kyrhan and Dan but how would she react if she made the first move?

Kyrhan did not seem to be hampered by any such sexual temptation. He had greeted Swapna and was chatting quietly with her. From what Kira could hear, he was discussing the several occasions they had used the programs she had developed and the modifications he would like her to implement. Swapna had kept her smile that made her look like Angelina Jolie. That most likely indicated that she could quite easily modify her software to match Kyrhan s requirements without problems.

Kira went directly toward them. Swapna turned toward her.

- Ah, Princess Singh. May I present you my respectful salutations and thank you for having so kindly invited me today

- It s not a formal meeting. I m just Kira today for you. May I call you Swapna?

- My pleasure, Princess, Oh!! My apologies, Kira!

- Always a difficult to change habits, isn t it?

- Yes and it s the first time I m invited in such a palace!

- If you had seen it two years ago, it was a ruin. Many rooms need a complete restoration and several are still closed as a collapse of the floor or the ceiling are possible. We will need two or three years at the minimum to complete the overhaul.

- Is it so expensive?

- Sure, Swapna, as we try to preserve the frescoes and other quite old vestiges. It s a part of Indian history I would like to keep for further generations. So many people would like to erase those old buildings and get rid of our old traditions. Look : in urban India, saree are replaced by modern, more practical outfits.

- Yes, I have noticed it.

- Do you want to visit the palace and our private apartment?

- Tt would be a pleasure but the Prince?

- Just ask him.

- Prince Singh?

- Yes. Can I help you?

- The princess has kindly proposed to make me visit your palace.

- Feel free to visit it completely. With my charge, I have plenty of work to do. I will join him for dinner.

- You see, Swapna, my husband is quite simple whenever he must not compose with protocol.

Both women began to chat freely without formality. Swapna was most interested by the official events Kira had to attend with her husband. She narrated a few anecdotes from her visits to the French Embassy.

- Their Ambassador is often a guest here. He has even asked Kyrhan to use me as an interpret when there are important talks with Indian officials. I happen to speak quite fluently French, English and Hindi.

Kira added confidentially in a low voice that forced her to bend above Swapna shoulder. Swapnas nose touched Kira s cheek. It was their first real contact as they had saluted one another with a simple namaste with joined hands

- I would like to learn the languages of southern India : Tamil and Malayalam but it s so different from the languages I know.

- I know both but our lives are so different.

- We could meet from time to time and discuss through internet. Please, really look for a possibility. I would love to work with you.

Kira showed Swapna the whole palace from the fully restored apartments she occupied with Kyrhan, the rooms about to be finished and the many, maybe fifty, other ones where even Kira had not even entered so far. There was even a crumbling staircase that got deeper in the hill.

- We did not try to see where this staircase leads, maybe cellars or other rooms or a prison. Some of Kyrhan s ancestors had offenders executed in unpleasant ways, under an elephant s foot.

- Oh It s really so horrible, Kira.

- Don t let that upset you, Swapna. We will remain on more pleasant grounds. The visit has been tiring. Would you like to share a bath with me?

- Oh I would like but I don t have a bath suit with me.

- I could give you one but I have a better idea. Why not share my Jacuzzi?

- Was there one in the palace?

- Certainly not but some rooms had no decorations left on the walls. So I was free to convert them to modern uses. One has become my dressing room with my whole collection of sarees. I must have now more than four hundred in different fabrics. And one has become my bathroom and there was room enough for a big Jacuzzi. The Prince often shares it with me.

- If you really offer it to me, Kira.

The Jacuzzi was already ready. Kira had just to switch on the pumps. She stripped quite casually in front of her new friend. Swapna felt that she could not appear timid in front of the Princess and she put aside her shyness to strip herself too.

Her body was as gorgeous as her appearance allowed to guess. Kira really wanted to seduce her. Her pussy was dripping. She hasted to get into the water to hide her eagerness. The few steps she took to get into the Jacuzzi were accompanied by slurping noises from her cunt. Fortunately Swapna did not notice. Kira grabbed her hand and led her into the water next to her. She put her right arm around Swapna and gave her a hug.

- My dear Swapna, I already love to have you around. Are you sure you would not like to help me rebuild this palace?

At this moment, the sexual attraction from this young woman was so great that she would have forgone her French marriage without a second thought to share herself between Kyrhan and her. But Swapna had other ideas.

- I m sorry, Princess but I am engaged with a man from Tamil Nadu. I cannot desert him.

In order to express her sorrow, Swapna wrapped her arms around Kira. They hugged a long time without moving. A tiny movement of swapna s head pushed her earlobe against Kira s mouth. She jumped on the opportunity to caress it bolder and bolder, before licking and kissing it. Swapna was mellowed by the hot water. She did not try to push her away. Oppositely, she tilted her head back, giving Kira full access to her mouth. Kira bent to kiss Swapna on the lips. Soon both tongues began to explore the other one s mouth.

Swapna was now fully responding to Kira s kisses. Kira began to knead shamelessly the erect nipples of her friend, to cup her breasts in her hands. She pinched the nipples between her thumb and her index. As Swapna still did not seem to resist her ministrations, she pinched harder. Finally a moan of tortured delight escaped the lips of her victim. She was clearly enjoying what Kira was doing to her breasts.

- Oh Kira, it s so good. Please massage them harder. I love the touch of your fingers on my breasts

Kira felt now sure that she was about to win the day. She caressed Swapna s belly, progressively getting nearer and nearer to the delicate pussy she had had just a glimpse a few minutes before. She had to be careful not to scare her off by too bold a gesture. She began to caress Swapna s inner thighs. When Kyrhan caressed her there, it was so pleasurable that she was always screaming just a few minutes later. And the trick worked again. Swapna spread her thighs slightly, opening the way to her pussy and her slit. Kira slid her finger back and forth in her pussy and rubbed the freely available clit with her thumb. She did not have to wait long before Swapna climaxed loudly on her fingers. She clamped desperately on the finger still embedded deep in her cunt while Kira ground feverishly her cunt against her hip.

The two women relaxed unmoving in the Jacuzzi when suddenly someone else got in. He was stark naked and his cock was fully erect. Clearly, he had watched the two women play together and had decided to transform their duo into a threesome. Swapna seemed not to be ready for it. Kira had to soothe her somewhat.

- The prince! What a shame!

- Quiet! I told you he often shared the Jacuzzi with me!

- But I am naked and he is too.

- In a Jacuzzi, it s not unusual. The water is too hot for most swimming suits.

Kyrhan had been clever : he had chosen the place to Swapna s right while Kira blocked her to the left. That was the strategy he had defined to Kira. She had been delighted by the idea of seducing a girl as pretty as Swapna but in addition, she was so deeply submissive to Kyrhan that she did not object to offer the young woman to her old husband. Their age difference must have been nearly fifty years but she couldn t wait to see her friend impaled on Kyrhan s big cock that would stretch her further that she had ever been and screaming in total rapture. It would remain a secret between the three of them but she was already sure that Swapna would beg to be fucked again by Kyrhan in the near future.

- Shh, Swapna. Kyrhan will be very gentle with you. Just open yourself completely to him and give me your tongue. Mine feels alone in my mouth.

*

The end

I have already ideas for a few other adventures for Kira in India or elsewhere in the world but I think that it s a proper time to put an end to this first series. The sequel should be posted soon

If you (man or woman) want to appear in one of my stories, just send me the name I should give you, a short description of your character (a photo if you do not care to describe yourself and a few ideas about the adventures you would like to live with Kyrhan, Kira, Dan or Ranu (or other characters). Add your mail if you want to read the draft version before it is posted and in case I need further details.

Encouragements are always welcome

12