All Comments on 'Good Riddance'

by Quikpeek

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pretty Lame

Some good riddance, he was/is a jerk. I didn't blame her for having an affair, it wasn't in her character to be what Bill wanted and that's no reason to hurt her.

She also didn't show much class and Bill goes on to be a low life, low self esteem, no morals and an idiot accommodating his buddies...Mr. Big Shot.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Didn't like the husband, or the wife.

Both seem to have problems, but I thought Bill's sexual perversions caused most of the problems in their breakup. He was treating Karen as an object that he wanted to show off, and not a human being. Bill did find a exibitionist for his second wife, which was probably a good match.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lame story

interesting start with Bill (or is it Jack or Jason ?? makes it confusing) finding her diary and learning of her cheating, then acting on it. But how he did it paints him and his low morale buddies as real assholes. This story could have been much better. It doen's explain really why Bill changed into the pervert he seemed have become. If she preferred the more "loving and cuddling" sex like with Robert over the "kinky" one with her husband, she could have just divcorced sooner. The same for him when he felt there was no longer compatibilty with his and her preferences. Why did she just quit her job and leave Robert ? No love there either. I think you missed an opportunity to make it better.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
There definitely wasn't any love left between the two of them.

They both would have been better off if they would have just left each other when she started cheating on him.

He wasn't much of a man to treat any woman like he did, even though she was a skanky slut.

The storyline, not so much, but the work was well put together.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Bad!!!!!

This was just bad.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story...

But not great. Someone said that neither of the characters were likable. I agree. I liked the overall plot and the set up was good. Wished the author used some irony to increase the tension, say have one of the gangbangers have some close relationship with the wife. The author needs to tighten up his writing and then his next story will blossom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She should have called the cops

While I didn't like her, she did not consent to a gang bang. She should have told them to stop and if they didn't she should have called the cops. The DNA from the cum would have got them and the cops would have found the video. No justification for the husband.

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerabout 13 years ago
Anything means anything

I didn't like her either. He was somewhat sadistic but a bet is a bet.

She did agree he could tie her up and do anything to her if he won the bet - and she admitted he won the bet - so in reality he was rather generous in allowing her to save her anal sex and agreeing to not open the curtins. One should not agree to "anything" - but she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not good .. so many ways

First, was his name Bill, or Jack, or Jason? A bet is a bet. But all that is unreal. Also you need to check your spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Asanine

Even for a fantasy this is the pits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Boring and poorly written..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moronic

I couldn't get past the "heals" and "genes"....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Served with divorce papers!

Why? She could do that while he is in prison, no rush.

Even in cushy old UK, he would get at least six month's and probably more unless he gives up the names of his partners, in which case he would not be happy next time they meet him.

Yeah, good riddance to a useless punk who doesn't have a clue how to keep a good woman happy.

A stripper? They're not all stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

The title says it all

exquisitelifetimeexquisitelifetimeover 11 years ago
good one

dont worry about the liitle dicks who cant do anything except lay crap on you. they couldnt write a story if they fell over one! well done, good story. give us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous