Good Riddance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down again he grabbed the front of her panties and in a quick jerk pulled them away fully exposing Karen to his buddies' eyes.

Somebody make a noise and Karen sensed someone else was there. "Bill, who's there...Bill? Is there somebody else there Bill?" Karen strained to try to hear. Her body went absolutely rigid.

"I thought I told you to shut up," motioning to his friends to join in, "Now I'll have to put something in your mouth to shut it up," Bill said, getting off the bed and motioning for one of the guys to stick his dick in her mouth.

Karen tried to turn away as she felt someone above her, mistakenly thinking it was her husband. She turned her head to the side but it was pulled back up by the jaw. As she started to say "No" the hard penis was shoved in her mouth stopping her protests. Then confusion set in as she suddenly felt not just the penis in her mouth put fingers in her cunt and both her boobs being squeezed all at the same time. She didn't know what to think as she was overwhelmed by the sensation of her left nipple being sucked, her right nipple being rolled between fingers, fingers in her pussy joined by a tongue attacking her now rock hard clit and the hard cock pushing back into her throat.

She didn't say anything when the penis was pulled from her mouth. It was only for a second as Ray repositioned himself to get a better angle. Now she had both tits being sucked and a full face being pushed into her cunt as a tongue snaked its way around in her pussy. As the penis pushed past her lips again she started to mentally count and knew there were at least four guys but that was as far as she got in her thinking. Involuntarily, her mind shut down going in protection mode.

Bill had started by fingering Karen's pussy and soon dove it face first. He had only been licking a short while when suddenly she became very wet and tensed up her legs. She had cum already. Bill then sat up and one of the other guys had his fingers in there as soon as Bill came up for air.

The fingers didn't stay there long before they were replaced by Joe's hard cock. That didn't last long either as he came buried deep inside her. Ray pulled out of her mouth and came on her neck and upper chest. Bill now put his cock in her mouth while Frank pushed his hard cock between her now very slick pussy lips. Joe and Ray busied themselves sucking and nibbling on her tits while they waited to get hard again.

The switching continued for the next forty five minutes until they had all came in her pussy twice and most in her mouth or on her at least once.

Karen's mind was still in shock as she felt that everyone was off her. No one had said a word after it started. She didn't know for certain how many men had used her. From the cocks being shoved in mouth she knew one man was completely shaved down below and another had a very fat cock but other than that she had no idea if it was four, five or six. Fingers, mouths and cocks had been everywhere, but tied spread eagle on her back at least nobody had touched her ass. She was at least thankful for that. As she lay there tied to the bed she was exhausted from being used and abused.

Bill didn't bother to get dressed as the others went to the guestroom to get their cloths. He took a pee and then followed them to the front door where they thanked him as they left. He locked the door behind them and started to play with himself as he climbed the stairs.

He became fully hard again as he entered the bedroom again. Karen lay there a mess, her face, neck and chest covered in cum. Her nipples still hard and now her entire tits were red from being mauled and bitten. Cum oozed from her swollen pussy lips and her entire crotch area was red from the pounding she had just taken. Jason's cock became fully hard one more time as he looked her over. After looking at her he decided to use her one last time. Her pussy was so full that a lot of cum came out as he slid in. All the cum also made it so slick that combined with the number of times he had already cum it took a while for him to get off again.

He untied her arms and went to the bathroom. When he came out she was sitting on the side of the bed wrapped in the sheet. "Get out!" was all she said staring at the floor as he put his pants on. Karen never looked up. Silently he dressed and took his camera from the dresser. "And don't come back!" she said as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

His bags were already packed in his car. He had a room near the office rented for the next two weeks until he transferred to Jacksonville. He was served with the divorce papers Tuesday afternoon at work. He signed them and gave them to his lawyer the next day, making no protest since he had put away and hidden what he needed to start over.

Karen never saw Bill again. She never saw any of Bill's friends either. She quit her job, moved back in with her parents and entered into therapy. After a year and a half she wound up marrying her therapist, selling the house she got in the divorce from Bill so they could buy a vacation home in the mountains.

After moving to Jacksonville Bill hooked up with a stripper who had no problems showing off her body "for Bill." She was everything that Bill had wanted from Karen.

Frank transferred to Jacksonville as well and had no problem looking at Bill's new woman, hoping he would get to share her someday too. He looked forward to them getting some guys together for poker nights soon.

12