Good Things Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear Him cross the room. He's going to the chest in the corner where we keep our secrets; our toys and rope and shackles and all kinds of sexual treasure. I stay absolutely still, breathing in the scent of the old leather chair and my own vanilla perfume. I am patient, but my tingling, twitching cunt is not. The heat and throb that began in my sex now spreads like a blush all over my body, bringing me out in goosebumps, making my breasts ache to be squeezed; my lips to be bruised by harsh kisses. My breathing quickens and I fight every instinct to put my hand between my legs to the little hard gem that is my clit and satisfy my need. I want to submit to His will. I want to learn this lesson. I want to be patient for Him.

He crouches at my feet again, this time lifting them by the ankle and placing them inside loops of fabric; left first, then right. It feels almost like He's putting my panties back on me, but I know what this is: The Orchid.

The Orchid is a remotely controlled clitoral vibrator. It is attached to a harness and boasts dozens of tiny vibrating buds on the inside of its flower shaped base. On its highest setting, it's capable of turning me into a gibbering wreck by forcing orgasm after orgasm out of me. On its lowest, however, it does nothing but tease and frustrate.

He slips a finger up inside me and gathers some of my wetness, rubbing my clit lightly before fixing the toy in place and tightening the straps around each of my trembling thighs.

'Now,' He says, 'I'm going to punish you for your behaviour last night. If at any time, you want me to increase the intensity of the vibrator, tell me and I'll do it. But I'll also increase the intensity of your punishment. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Sir.'

'Good. Keep your legs together until I say otherwise.'

He turns the vibrator on. A hundred tiny fingers start buzzing on my most sensitive spot. It's heavenly at first and I whimper with pleasure, but the frustration soon builds as it's obvious it's not enough to make me peak. I writhe against the chair and push my bottom out further. I want to spread my legs. I want Him to slam His cock into me from behind and rip me apart. I must remain patient.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

His hand comes down hard on my ass three times, the noise of flesh on flesh absorbed by the walls. I jerk with each slap and my backside starts to burn and sting. He begins to spank me with a slow, steady rhythm; hard enough to make it clear He's not playing, but not raining down harsh blows fast enough to knock the breath from my lungs as He sometimes does. Each slap gets me more aroused. The buzzing between my legs is making me crazy with lust. Now He does the worst thing He can possibly do to drive me even further towards the edge: He starts lecturing me, emphasising His words with vicious slaps.

'You will learn your lesson, you impatient little brat. When I tell you to wait for something, you will wait. Don't you ever disobey me like that again, slut. You do what I say when I say it. Do you understand?'

I try to answer Him but I can barely think. My senses are being bombarded on all sides: the constriction of the corset, His voice, His thrashing hand, my raging lust and frustration, all the sweet smells melting together in the room, the blackness behind my blindfold; they roll through and over me like blood and water and time and fire all crashing down in one enormous wave of feeling and all I can do is make a primal, base sound somewhere in the back of my throat. He pauses in His assault to grab me by the hair and hiss in my ear:

'I asked you a question, you horny little bitch.'

I use the short respite to sob out 'Yes, Sir, I understand. Please, Sir, I need...'

'What do you need, my slut? Tell me.' He's gentler now, giving me a chance to check in, maybe even use my safeword if needs be. It's just Nick being Nick; no matter what, he's always ready at the utterance of one special word to revert back to the sweet, charming gentleman he is. But I don't want that. I want to be owned by Him, punished and taken.

'More, Sir. Please, I need more.'

He cranks the remote up to the next level and my hips buck and thrust involuntarily in response. The pressure is building now. Layer upon layer of need and sexual hunger is piling on top of me. My pussy is so wet that I'm sure my juice would run down my thighs were I to open my legs. My clit is sore and numb at the same time, but still begging for release.

The sharp crack of leather on skin takes me by surprise. I hear His strike before I feel it; a white hot sting followed by a deep, burning ache across my ass. His belt, He's using His belt on me.

Each blow brings with it a heightening of feeling. He deliberately changes speed and rhythm so I don't know when or where the next strike will land. He tells me I'm His; that I deserve to be punished, that I need to learn. His words wash over me and His voice makes me think of stars and spinning worlds. My whole body has become one shivering mass of pain and pleasure and need.

Then, there is nothing. He has stopped it all and it's taken me a moment to notice. I whine a little from the sudden loss of the sensations, and grind against the chair, seeking more, gasping out 'Please, Sir, Please, Sir...' but unable to form a coherent sentence. His hand is cool on my skin as He strokes my tangled hair away from my face and places a kiss on my cheekbone. I feel His jeans rub against my punished buttocks and He cups my aching cunt in His palm, feeling my heat and wetness. I am so ready for Him.

'What would you like to say, Violet?' His voice is soft now, but authority is still very much present in every word. Our little game is not over yet.

I choke back a sob. 'I'm sorry for being an impatient brat, Sir. I've learned my lesson. Thank you for teaching me.'

His hands go to my thighs and he pushes them apart. I know better than to move now, and that's OK, because I am His to control. I feel His rigid cock slide between my labia; nudging at my hot, tight cunt. I know He's testing me, seeing if I really have learned to wait for what I want. I keep my breathing slow and steady, determined not to push back as every nerve in my being is begging me to.

'Do want this cock, slut?'

Is that a trick fucking question, you bastard?

'Yes, Sir, if... if you want to give it to me'

He laughs at that; then drives forward, thrusting Himself into me until He bottoms out. At the same time, He switches the vibrator to its highest setting. I am not prepared for the assault on my body and my hips buck like I've been electrocuted. He holds me steady, giving me time to adjust, before pulling almost all the way out of my pussy and slamming back in again, pounding me against the chair. Our bodies pick up each other's rhythms and we fuck like wild animals. I feel like I'm about to turn inside out and there is Him and there is me and there is nothing else and I am His and He is mine and we belong together and there is only the pain and pleasure in the pain and the submission and the freedom of the submission and the need for release so huge it terrifies me and the small regret that release is coming because this will be over and we'll be two separate people again and there is white heat where our bodies join and white light in my head and oh God oh God oh God!

My body goes rigid for a long moment before the orgasm crashes over me, through me and out of me all at the same time. I scream His name and my head swims with bright points of light and swirling heat. I jerk and shudder while the muscles in my cunt clench around His cock again and again. And somewhere in there, I feel Him swell and hear Him cry out as He thrusts deeply, grasping my hips in a deathgrip and pumping His sticky, hot cum into me.

He falls across my back and we slump together, trembling and panting. I feel Nick's penis slip out of me and, as usual, it gives me a small feeling of loss; of something special being removed from my spirit. He helps me straighten and gathers me in his arms, wrapping himself around me as we collapse together into the comfortable armchair. Soon, he will light a cigarette and I'll scold him for smoking. Soon, we will shower together before cuddling down in our bed for the night. But for now, there is afterglow and a space that is just for us.

He removes my blindfold and chuckles as I blink stupidly in the now dying firelight. The first things that come into focus are his eyes, and I swear I see nebulae swimming in those sparkling blue-green pools.

12