All Comments on 'Good To Be Home Ch. 1'

by spurt-reynolds

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard!" she yelled at her son.

I can't understand why this great two-part story of hot motherfucking hasn't garnered any comments in all this time. The highly gifted author was in his early 20s when he wrote these tales, so his hot young balls were fueling his lust to shove his stiff prick up his mother's cunt. All normal healthy boys feel that urge of course, but most chicken out. Not spurt-reynolds's hero Johnny, though. Unlike the wimps, he knows that most all mothers secretly ache for their boy's stiff dick---the stiffest there is. Moms realize that their dear young son has a pair of balls that just never quit---how they LOVE their son's potent balls! He's able to unload his brimming balls up his mother's twat again and again, day in day out. A mother yearns to have her big strong boy climb on top of her, bend her over the kitchen counter, push her up against the wall---and fuck the living shit out of her! Everyone knows that a mother's twat is her son's playground, and every son's real anxious to make great big creamy puddles in his playground.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous