Good to See You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes and focused on the moans and whimpers she let out as she bucked against his face. With a hand on either side of her hips, Russel gave Ellie's pussy the same passionate kiss he'd given her mouth, trying to keep up with the constant flow of wetness coming from her hot little hole. He pushed his tongue inside her, and she tilted her hips so he could lick as deep as possible; he pulled the hood of her clit back and sucked on the little button, and she arched up off of the sofa. Her grip on his hair tightened painfully, and her breath went from panting to short gasps.

"Oh shit... Russel, I -- fuck, I'm gonna cum," Ellie breathed. Russel held her firmly, took her clit between his teeth and flicked over the tip with his tongue. Every muscle in her body tensed, and she froze with her hips in the air for a moment; he pushed his tongue inside her, and felt her pussy spasm around it. Her nectar flowed out in pulses, and he tried to swallow it all.

She came down after what could have been a few seconds or a few minutes to either of them. She spent the time catching her breath, an effort not helped by the fact that he spent the time kissing her outer lips and tasting the insides of her thighs. Once she recovered, Ellie sat up and hauled him by the grip she still had on his hair to get a taste of herself. Determined to finish what she'd started, she unbuttoned Russel's pants, and felt his cock twitch when she brushed against it pulling his zipper down. He sucked air in through his teeth when she stuck her hand in his boxers and wrapped her hand around him, and helped her free it when his rigid length got stuck on the waistband.

She just held the base of his shaft for a moment, staring at it. Russel couldn't help but smile. He was proud of his dick. It wasn't a pornstar monster-cock, but his thick seven inches had made some women very happy. Ellie seemed to be trying to come to a decision; after a moment, she leaned down and tentatively licked the tip. Russel's eyes closed, and leaned back against the arm of the sofa as he felt her lick the underside of the head. He jumped in her hand, and she began to stroke him slowly in response. She planted kisses on his tip which lingered more and more until she simply sucked the head into her mouth.

When her lips moved over the ridge of his head, he had to hold back from thrusting into her mouth. She moved back and forth, hitting that sensitive spot again and again. Russel was taking deep breaths, trying to hold off the inevitable effect her mouth and hand were going to have. She started to take him slightly deeper with each time she went down.

"Shit, Ellie..."

She looked up at him, taking her mouth off of his cock, and said "I don't think I can take the whole thing."

"That's really okay," He said with a small laugh. "You're doing fantastic." She smiled and gave his head a lick and a kiss before she sucked him back into her mouth, beginning to pick up speed, bobbing in time with her hand's movement.

Looking down, Russel watched Ellie give him head in the flickering light. Her expression was of pure concentration, and every once in a while would come a muffled moan around his shaft. When he realized that Ellie had her other hand between her legs, his cock swelled even larger in her mouth.

"I'm cumming," he gasped out. She took her mouth off of him to watch, and a split-second later the first spurt hit her on the cheek. She kept jerking him as a few more shots came out, and then, as if she finally worked up the resolve, licked up the last bit of cum as it dripped down.

When he opened his eyes and looked down at her, Russel got a strange look on his face. "What?" Ellie asked.

Unsure how she would react, Russel answered, "It... got in your hair."

Ellie stared at him. There was a long pause, and then she smiled, shook her head and stood up.

"I'm going to take a shower," she declared.

"What about the movie?" Russel asked, realizing as he said it that they had no idea how long it had been, or what had happened in the plot. Her only response was to throw her shirt at him as she walked into the bathroom; he caught it before he realized that he'd cum on it. Seconds later, he heard the water begin to spray.

At some point during that surreal session, Russel realized, he'd given up entirely on processing the events that had unfolded. It was too much to process, he had decided, without a good night's rest to give him a fresh perspective. He was far from ready to sleep, though; thinking about the way she'd looked and felt when she reached climax had him quickly recovering from his own. It was then that Russel noticed that Ellie hadn't so much as closed the door to the bathroom.

Half a minute later, Russel moved the shower curtain aside, completely nude. Ellie's eyes darted over him, lingering on the erection that grew under her gaze. "Hi there," was all she said.

"That shirt you threw at me," Russel said, arching an eyebrow, "had cum all over it." He was taking in her form as well, burning the image of her wet, naked body into his mind.

"I guess that makes us even," Ellie answered.

He stepped into the shower. "Yes, well, I figured we could get clean together."

"Is that what you figured."

"It is."

Russel grinned when Ellie turned her back to him, playing at nonchalance. The sight of her from behind, water following her curves down her back with some lucky droplets finding their way between her legs, had him back at full attention. He stepped under the water behind her and let his hands roam over her front, sliding over her breasts and stomach. He pushed his hips towards her, and she felt his hard length nestle between her ass cheeks. Ellie ground her ass back against him, leaning forward and placing her hands on the wall.

Taking a step back, Russel placed one hand on her hip and with his other guided the tip of his shaft lower. When it brushed her nether lips, Ellie placed one foot on the edge of the tub. He dragged his cockhead up and down her moistening slit, paused to tease her entrance-

"Hurry up." The command came out as half plea. He pressed forward. The head sank in, and she let out a long moan.

"God damn you're tight," Russel said through gritted teeth. He got a half inch past the head inside her, drew back until just the tip was touching her hole again, slowly pushed back in just a little further. Her hot tunnel would slowly give way as he pushed inside, and then clamp down and hold him tightly as he pulled out. Each time he entered her, she was wetter, and each stroke into her was accompanied by a groan of pleasure from both of them. Her legs shook every time he changed direction inside her.

Finally he felt himself bottom out. He reached forward and tugged on her nipple as he took a few long strokes, sliding his full length in and out of her, trying to memorize every slick bump and ridge that rubbed his shaft. He heard her say "Faster" between ragged breaths, and he started to pump into her in earnest, building up in speed and force until he was slamming into her again and again. The slap of wet skin on wet skin and the sharp cries that accompanied it reverberating throughout the apartment.

Ellie looked back at him, for a moment showing the same bewilderment he felt at all of this.

"Oh god! I'm -" Her voice cut off suddenly, and she trembled, struggling to stay standing as another climax took her. Her hands balled into fists against the wall of the shower. Russel tried for a moment to slow down, but knew it was no use; the stamina-boosting effect of his previous orgasm was rapidly reaching its limit with Ellie cumming on his cock.

Soon he reached the point of no return; he couldn't seem to put words together to tell Ellie, but he didn't need to. "Cum inside" was all she needed to say, and Russel felt his toes curl and his legs tense. He kept thrusting as he came shot after shot as deep in her as he could go.

It took a few moments before Russel remembered where he was, registered that the shower was still hitting them. From the other room came a battle cry in Japanese, and he and Ellie burst into laughter.

They stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Ellie went into her room to get a blanket, and they curled up together on the couch, still naked. Russel started the movie over.

They didn't get through it that time, either.

12